Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,519 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? (10186 Views)

When Your Partner Feels You Are Too Much For Him? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Rhapsody1(f): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
Never. He also never will.
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
Never happened. But we've had arguments that left me . . . angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by chii8(f): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2012
Yea,he has,he used the story of my past,which i shared wt him to insult me,though i saw it as a betrayal rather than an insult
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
Infact, papa Nkechi dey insult me wella wella, and me dey give am craze.

Papa Nkechi: u be winch.

Me: u be husband, bro, and frnd of a winch. U be shekpe, ogogoro, kaikai and alomo bitters man. See dis werey man.!! ashawo man!! Useless man.!! Wetin make me marry u?? Nonsense.!!. ** papa Nkechi will now design a hot slap on my face**.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by omenziate(m): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
190-the-clown:
she cursed me because i stay on top of her for hours undecided

U sure say dis guy no b Basketmouth, guy ur way no just pure I swear but u b correct guy sha. Peculiar breed.
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by sammmiey1: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
masterpiecer: my baby gets short of words whenever there's a fight between us n we rarely do, n whenever she's lost 4 words, i just get calm n we make amends

i can't even imagine using harsh words on her cos she's so delicate, no matter how angry i am. she's such an angel
wish my girl was like dat of ur wife2...I can hardly scold my girlfriend without her tlkin bck at me furiously but I stil love her...
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Pennywise(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
My partner has never insulted me and I will never know why! But for me, swear na water. In the end she gets to have her way. Always.
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by cuteyangel(f): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
I

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2012
yes one of my ex girlfriends call me coconut head because i refuse giving her money to do her hair sad
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by nacotic(m): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
Precious15: there's nothing like saying something out of anger,
whatever anyone tells you in the heat of an argument,
has been harboured for a while and only got an opportunity to let it out.
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
lefulefu: yes one of my ex girlfriends call me coconut head because i refuse giving her money to do her hair sad
Ur warehouse big na! Ori! Gbam! grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by oobim(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2012
Omen100: She insulted me by calling me a horse that i am capable of killing someone's daughter, I cried for days & still crying till today. cry cry cry
Hahahahaha.!abeg,stop crying.u just made my day ,bro
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by MrsChima(f): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2012
lefulefu: yes one of my ex girlfriends call me coconut head because i refuse giving her money to do her hair sad

That's not an insult..that's the truth!
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by jovie50: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mynd_44: She called me a cute puppy and I got angry and called her a good luck charm
No offence, but both of u are bingos'
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

That's not an insult..that's the truth!
My head no look like coconut sad
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by MrsChima(f): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
lefulefu:
My head no look like coconut sad

You lie!
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ur warehouse big na! Ori! Gbam! grin
i no like to waste my money ooo cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by MrsChima(f): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
lefulefu:
i no like to waste my money ooo cheesy

what money
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

what money
my 800k wey i hide for wardrobe
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by dangerzone: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
nyere84: seriously?? But is it true dat ur john thomas its small?? Abeg ans me asap.
Me dont think my D is small o she is the one that has deep,wide and big p,u,s,s,y
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by MrsChima(f): 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
lefulefu:
my 800k wey i hide for wardrobe

You scammed a chick huh? Let me call CNN!
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
binger: Arguments and quarrels are inevitable in a relationship.It's impossible to agree with your partner in every situation,every day.During those 'heated' moments,invectives are sometimes used,emotions flare up,there is an adrenaline rush and we end up saying things we don't actually mean to our partner.In my own case,during a hot argument,she called me a 'stubborn beast'.The name rang in my ear for some minutes,i almost let out 'the beast in me' if not for my decent upbringing.Of course she apologised,& we still together... Over 2 u,share yours if any.

You are lucky sir. This is not abuse. If you want see invectives come close to my wife. When she starts it on everybody and everything. And it happens every two to three weeks. She says un-printable things to me. She uses everything she knows about me both good and bad to abuse me. She curses and abuses my mum and my siblings using everything she know about them. She calls us all kinds of name. Most times I keep quiet because I cannot match her verbal ability. My mum she abuses is even in the US with some my siblings. She NEVER apologizes. She never says I am sorry. As a result the level of anger and bitterness in this marriage is killing. Without doubt the marriage is heading for the rocks. Her mother and siblings have talked to countless number of times but she does not change. She is 7th in a family of 9 siblings. Many women complain about physical abuse and they are right. Physical abuse is wrong. In our 4 and half years of marriage with the bi-weekly abuse I have never raised my hand on my wife. I don't intend to. But do you know that verbal abuse can be even more destructive for a man. It seeks reduce and eventually destroy the self esteem of the man. If a man allows an abusive woman to succeed in this the man is finished. Do you know how much spiritual and mental exercise I do to exorcise my mind of the evil debris of bitterness, anger and hatred this woman deposits in my mind. Do you know how much this used to affect my work before I started these exercises. Even with these efforts I still struggle. I think the only way out is to end the marriage. One of her elder sisters has even given me this advice. The problem is that we have two boys- 3 years and 2 weeks. The abuse since she delivered two weeks ago has been horrible. At some point my brother-in-law who is a medical doctor suggested that I should take her to hospital to check if she has post partum depression coupled with possible psychosis. I suggested this to my wife (who Inow find very difficult to call my wife) and all heal was set loose. Boy I am tired of typing. I am in a bus returning from Onitsha to Port Harcourt. The Owerrinta-Aba-Port Harcout section of the road is very bad. I can't hold up the Transformer well

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
binger: Arguments and quarrels are inevitable in a relationship.It's impossible to agree with your partner in every situation,every day.During those 'heated' moments,invectives are sometimes used,emotions flare up,there is an adrenaline rush and we end up saying things we don't actually mean to our partner.In my own case,during a hot argument,she called me a 'stubborn beast'.The name rang in my ear for some minutes,i almost let out 'the beast in me' if not for my decent upbringing.Of course she apologised,& we still together... Over 2 u,share yours if any.

You are lucky sir. This is not abuse. If you want see invectives come close to my wife. When she starts it on everybody and everything. And it happens every two to three weeks. She says un-printable things to me. She uses everything she knows about me both good and bad to abuse me. She curses and abuses my mum and my siblings using everything she know about them. She calls us all kinds of name. Most times I keep quiet because I cannot match her verbal ability. My mum she abuses is even in the US with some my siblings. She NEVER apologizes. She never says I am sorry. As a result the level of anger and bitterness in this marriage is killing. Without doubt the marriage is heading for the rocks. Her mother and siblings have talked to countless number of times but she does not change. She is 7th in a family of 9 siblings. Many women complain about physical abuse and they are right. Physical abuse is wrong. In our 4 and half years of marriage with the bi-weekly abuse I have never raised my hand on my wife. I don't intend to. But do you know that verbal abuse can be even more destructive for a man. It seeks reduce and eventually destroy the self esteem of the man. If a man allows an abusive woman to succeed in this the man is finished. Do you know how much spiritual and mental exercise I do to exorcise my mind of the evil debris of bitterness, anger and hatred this woman deposits in my mind. Do you know how much this used to affect my work before I started these exercises. Even with these efforts I still struggle. I think the only way out is to end the marriage. One of her elder sisters has even given me this advice. The problem is that we have two boys- 3 years and 2 weeks. The abuse since she delivered two weeks ago has been horrible. At some point my brother-in-law who is a medical doctor suggested that I should take her to hospital to check if she has post partum depression coupled with possible psychosis. I suggested this to my wife (who Inow find very difficult to call my wife) and all heal was set loose. Boy I am tired of typing. I am in a bus returning from Onitsha to Port Harcourt. The Owerrinta-Aba-Port Harcout section of the road is very bad. I can't hold up the Transformer well
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by moyoyo(m): 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
Do mean this evening............. grin..........
Its a daily routine, its makes the love wax stronger
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
I just reread my post. Sorry about the typographical errors. Maybe I should rewrite it when I get home
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by dangerzone: 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
misterme:

Ha brother,with this your own i can say i am not getting any insult from my GF,sorry o,e go better make u find better solution b4 that woman knock u down patapta o,eeya
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by BSF: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
misterme:

I do not want to bore your on spirituality. Be that as it may, There is NOTHING that PRAYER CANNOT CHANGE, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. THE PRAYER OF FAITH will Solve this problem. I will not like you to go the divorce way;I wish that you will not go that way.Marriage Cases that have been written off by human standards have been fully Restored by God.It is my prayer that the LOVE that BROUGHT you 2 TOGETHER, will be RE-ENERGISED by God's Spirit and the AILMENT/BEHAVIOUR/spirit that has turned your wife to your foe, be ELIMINATED.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2012
misterme:

Jesos! Na tiger u put for house o! Worse comes to worst, u better separating from d ogbanje jare! Haba! She wan kill u?
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by dabrake(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
rokiatu:

Both hunni. Clearly both. I caould care less though.

And I am far from ashamed I am proud of him. That is a trait I wish I had myself.

It has nothing to do with being a pus.s.y, a mumu or however you wants to put it.

He is clearly a very mature and understanding guy who value his relationship and don't mind putting away his pride and ego to make things work.

This his attitude have even make me better. We hardly fight I mean headly. I am extra cautious of his feelings and emotions. This man I got right here knows what hes doing. This formula breaks me down to my bones. grin

And I am not the kinda girl that take things for granted or look down on my man for what so ever reason. I have enormous amount of respect for him. I luv my man thank you very much. smiley
is born2fuck that nice?
B2F can do anything for punnie oh.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by thirdeye(m): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
I think the question is who has never been insulted by his/her partner?
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Olumi4eva: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
nairalaaaanders,i jst luv dis page,HELLO BINGO,*sittng on d fence*
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by majorGM: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
She told me Bleep you....bt leta beg me and we move on........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) / Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? / China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.