Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? (10187 Views)

When Your Partner Feels You Are Too Much For Him? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Mynd44: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2012
binger: u don start again.u wan derail my thread,e no go work
You are the one doing all the derailing. I am just helping you along.
Lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by obowunmi(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2012
I don talk say I abuse hin mama.
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by cindyrella(f): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2012
binger: cindy,abeg no laugh again...i don't want mynd 2 start attacking me 4 merely translating a sentence,
Ok lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2012
obowunmi: I don talk say I abuse hin mama.
we don hear na. U no read topic? Na ur partner we dey talk of,nt her mama
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by cindyrella(f): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2012
Mynd_44:

So is it true or not babe? Did you call me "bingo"?
No baby, I can never call you that and you know it. kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Mynd44: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2012
cindyrella:
No baby, I can never call you that and you know it. kiss kiss
Settled
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by megxo(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2012
190-the-clown:
she cursed me because i stay on top of her for hours undecided
DOIN 190 DOWN HA HALL WAY BA?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Gen2jaynee: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Are you jealous or just looking for a fight?
na jealousy de worry am.... Coz he knws his gf cnt giv him credit 4 anyfin good

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by MrsChima(f): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
Yes...he said i have too much nyansh! angry angry angry
He said I need a typical white girl's nyansh. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Smallville4live(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
She said I was mad on phone and when she met me that same day in less than 30 mins after we talked on phone, she said it again.
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by masterpiecer(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
my baby gets short of words whenever there's a fight between us n we rarely do, n whenever she's lost 4 words, i just get calm n we make amends

i can't even imagine using harsh words on her cos she's so delicate, no matter how angry i am. she's such an angel

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Omen100(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
She insulted me by calling me a horse that i am capable of killing someone's daughter, I cried for days & still crying till today. cry cry cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by masterpiecer(m): 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2012
Omen100: She insulted me by calling me a horse that i am capable of killing someone's daughter, I cried for days & still crying till today. cry cry cry

LWKMD4H
pls stop crying oooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Liltim(m): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
She said GOD GO PUN!SH U wen she saw a text frm anoda gal on ma fone.
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by kosiobabiolorun: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
he told me, don't post any thing on my facebook, cos u write like a pupil.
he was actually celebrating his birthday. What an insult, i was so embarrased and i handed over his case to God.
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by arrived(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
she dey craze?
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by oyedun82(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
Dem no born her well make she tell me abusive word.

Na only me fit do dat bt wit jokes ooo.
Bt i know her password so that one no fit cause prob
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Ekans: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
Imagine her calling me a pu.ss.i,do i look feminine?
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
binger: Arguments and quarrels are inevitable in a relationship.It's impossible to agree with your partner in every situation,every day.During those 'heated' moments,invectives are sometimes used,emotions flare up,there is an adrenaline rush and we end up saying things we don't actually mean to our partner.In my own case,during a hot argument,she called me a 'stubborn beast'.The name rang in my ear for some minutes,i almost let out 'the beast in me' if not for my decent upbringing.[/b]Of course she apologised,& we still together... Over 2 u,share yours if any.

[b]You could not have let out something in you that was never there . . so for her to have called you that, it means you have is somewhere in you and you have just confirmed it as well, so i dont think she was insulting you, she was only saying something that you knew it was there . . . she is wrong for saying the fact?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by dangerzone: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
Yeah she Said my d,i,c,k is not bigger than her index finger,raising the finger to my face.say she cannot feel anything inside
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
Na everyday he dey ask if na Pasuma born me o! According to him, I razz die! grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Patdedon(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
dangerzone: Yeah she Said my d,i,c,k is not bigger than her index finger,raising the finger to my face.say she cannot feel anything inside

I don't think that is an insult tongue . Itz called TRUTH grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by mikron(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2012
no sir i have not.
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by larrymoore(m): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2012
No! Wat is ur own. Eke!
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Kslib(m): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
Omen100: She insulted me by calling me a horse that i am capable of killing someone's daughter, I cried for days & still crying till today. cry cry cry
Hahahahaaahaha!!! Lwkmd!! Lwfmbam!!!
I am laughing and crying
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
Yep. it is my fault for allowing it though sad

Iam not gonna take it no more however!

Surely it has to be very common for insults to fly in a disagreement when somebody loses their temper. no?
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
acidtalk: *peeps in and drops a line*

I have dated ladies 6years older than me and as much as 10years younger than me, Never in my life as any woman used any derogatery word at me.

In as much as I joke A lot, I also get extremely serious.

They know where I draw the line.

Moreover, respect is reciprocal.

To me "stubborn beast" isn't that harsh a word, except if you take things too personally.
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Shalome(m): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
Idowuogbo: Na everyday he dey ask if na Pasuma born me o! According to him, I razz die! grin
Laff don wound me o
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by doublecross(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
tashanja: Hmmnn, so he's always apologizing for any reason shocked
No doubt symptoms of a man that has been thoroughly puccy whipped. You should be ashamed of yourself for using that thing to completely dominate mumu-rize the poor guy. cheesy grin
bad boy
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Ramcie(f): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
My ex once insulted me but I gave him a piece of my mind that the guy no call me for 1month grin grin I insulted him to the extent of insulting the nurse who helped deliver him. He never insulted me again after that day.
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
dangerzone: Yeah she Said my d,i,c,k is not bigger than her index finger,raising the finger to my face.say she cannot feel anything inside
seriously?? But is it true dat ur john thomas its small?? Abeg ans me asap.
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2012
there's nothing like saying something out of anger,
whatever anyone tells you in the heat of an argument,
has been harboured for a while and only got an opportunity to let it out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos / Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.