Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll (30032 Views)

PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu / Lagos Gubernatorial Poll: Jimi Agbaje(pdp) Vs Ambode Akinwunmi(apc) / Andy Uba Declares For 2014 Anambra Gubernatorial Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by drogs(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
abysirius: Best rigger take it all!
you be mumu.are an ondo state person?
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Eziachi: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
thelastPope:

Is this not you licking Tinubu's azz? Why are you defending the crook? Why did you say he isn't a candidate? When he was talking trash during the ACN campaign about our he wants to win Ondo by all means, was he the candidate? When he was openly telling the world he is a godfather and telling the world how he spent millions of pounds on Mimiko, were you blind? You are doing a very poor job of masking your ACN support. Try harder!

And that is backside licking in your very best of reasonings? Ok!!
Its called saying the truth or stating a fact outside the prison of emotional attachment people like you have following this talentless/jobless idiots called politicians.
If Tinubu claimed that he is a godfather, maybe GODFATHER to his handpicked candidates/supporters and not the masses of Ondo, as they have said so with their vote. If he said he spent millions on Mimiko, who am I to dispute him, when MIMIKO the accused never disputed his claim?
Power/control of public purse is their one and only means of livelihood, its only a fool that will emotionally get involve when they fight, unless the person is a beneficiary.

I don't know Tinubu as a person from Adam to Eve, my comments were based on personal analysis of what I read (media) in the same breath as you. But its just that people like you who knew next to nothing about the very people they are following always think everyone is in the same same box as them.

To the best of my knowledge based on what I read, Tinubu was alleged to have handpicked Mr Fashola and the person I was replying never mind then, now the same so-called demi-god Tinubu , they claimed handpicked this defeated guy in Ondo and the same people are kicking a fuss.

Well, I think I will leave you to your best of reasonings now, as its pointless trying to milk a stone.
Have a good life.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Eziachi: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
jmaine:

Another unnecessary deflective long story . . .

To keep my assertion simple again; i will simply chill and wait for folks like you in the future to berate the president, with respect to perceived instituted authorities not living up to par . .

Then we shall discuss at length . . . .

Your can wait till thy kingdom come, but while waiting, know this as a fact that:
Election conduct is not an institution under him and has never been in any serious democracy on this planet that I can recall.
No one should sing praise, blame/barrate him for any good or bad election, as long as he stays clear or stop any directly/indirectly involvement in any electoral conduct..

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by taharqa: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
Eziachi:

Its the usual Nigerian's leader is god mentality. Election conduct shouldn't have anything to do with a president anyway. But when people like you kept congratulating him, he will now thinks that it depends on him how the outcome becomes.

Its a fact that in most 3rd world democracies that its the people that actually creates their dictators by making them think more than the are, giving praise that doesn't belong to them. And so it goes until he begin to think that its his power to exercise such a scenario.

Whenever Nigeria means business with real and effective democracy, GEJ would not even been appointing the INEC chief and yourself wouldn't even know who the INEC chief is, just like 99.99% of Americans or the British do not know the likes of Jega in their countries.

I kept telling Nigerians to stop singing praise of their politician when they act as the law expected of them, or when they do a job you paid them very handsomely to do. You never congratulate man for paying his taxis, sending his child to school or feeding them, do you?
That is what is expected of him and should not win an award for doing so.
Plz Shut ya mouth, hypocrite. If this electn had any significant 'scratch', many of u goons wud hv mastur.bating bout hw GEJ is 'clueless', 'retarded', ' a trainee' etc; smthing diff now and you are Preaching. Who d hell are you preaching to?
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by elbulk(m): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
franchizy: The results are not acceptable by me, there was a widespread malpractice by the LP and PDP, I urge the CAN to go to court. This is a clear rape by the INEC. A SHAME

Shut d "F" up...must CAN win 1st of all Akeredolu is a candidate d ppl dnt even knw...is dat any fault of INEC?
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by jmaine: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
Eziachi:
Your can wait till thy kingdom come, but while waiting, know this as a fact that:
Election conduct is not an institution under him and has never been in any serious democracy on this planet that I can recall.

Right now, it's under him and that is what matters here and today until the situation changes . . . . .

Eziachi:
No one should sing praise, blame/barrate him for any good or bad election, as long as he stays clear or stop any directly/indirectly involvement in any electoral conduct..

Good, hoping you also extend this gesture to other sectors and sections in our polity . . .
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by NosaHenry(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
elbulk:

Shut d "F" up...must CAN win 1st of all Akeredolu is a candidate d ppl dnt even knw...is dat any fault of INEC?
Both of you must shut up, when you start replacing ACN with CAN shows that you guys don't know what you are talking about. Low intellectual mortals
Congrat to mimiko
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Eziachi: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
taharqa: Plz Shut ya mouth, hypocrite. If this electn had any significant 'scratch', many of u goons wud hv mastur.bating bout hw GEJ is 'clueless', 'retarded', ' a trainee' etc; smthing diff now and you are Preaching. Who d hell are you preaching to?
I am not preaching to you but I am rather educating you free of charge on the tenet of real democracy. Most of you born and raised inside military dictatorship has carried the psyche into this pseudo Nigerian democracy and you can see the effect all around..
As long as Jonathan is concern as a leader, he is to the best of my knowledge, just like those before him in power for being in power. No plans, no ideological stand, no integrity, just whatever tomorrow brings and I don't think he is in a form or shape retard but he is definitely clueless as far as his job description is concern.
Thats my opinion and you're entitled to yours as well.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Eziachi: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
jmaine:

Right now, it's under him and that is what matters here and today until the situation changes . . . . .

Good, hoping you also extend this gesture to other sectors and sections in our polity . . .

Maybe you forgot that being a president is a job. His election is his job interview and every job has a scope of reference as what your responsibility is. Why would I extend any gesture if its outside his job descriptions like what he has for breakfast? But definitely will mind who is paying or funding the breakfast.
Conduct of an election is never and should never be his business, especially when he has a stake, just as he doesn't tell Stephen Keshi how to train and select his team.
Jega/INEC is no different from Stephen Keshi/super Eagles and you don't sing praise of GEJ when Keshi's team successfully flogged Liberia last week.
Did you?
Well, most of you, probably did.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by thelastPope(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2012
taharqa: Plz Shut ya mouth, hypocrite. If this electn had any significant 'scratch', many of u goons wud hv mastur.bating bout hw GEJ is 'clueless', 'retarded', ' a trainee' etc; smthing diff now and you are Preaching. Who d hell are you preaching to?

Bros, you no tire for the hypocrisy? These guys have no shame. I have never seen any set of sleeky hypocrites like these ACN goons! Terrible set of guys! Cunning and wicked souls! I can never trust them with my back pocket! And they insult our sensibilities with their false sense of objectivity that is as transparent as glass. Twats!

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Johndoe100(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
I find the part in bold hilarious. You educating people? Now you say GEJ has no plan? What is the transformation agenda then? Look you seem to be suffering from old age. Maybe you should stick to day time soap operas like most old people.

Eziachi:
I am not preaching to you but I am rather educating you free of charge on the tenet of real democracy. Most of you born and raised inside military dictatorship has carried the psyche into this pseudo Nigerian democracy and you can see the effect all around..
As long as Jonathan is concern as a leader, he is to the best of my knowledge, just like those before him in power for being in power. No plans, no ideological stand, no integrity, just whatever tomorrow brings and I don't think he is in a form or shape retard but he is definitely clueless as far as his job description is concern.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by jmaine: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
Eziachi:
Maybe you forgot that being a president is a job. His election is his job interview and every job has a scope of reference as what your responsibility is. Why would I extend any gesture if its outside his job descriptions like what he has for breakfast? But definitely will mind who is paying or funding the breakfast.
Conduct of an election is never and should never be his business, especially when he has a stake, just as he doesn't tell Stephen Keshi how to train and select his team.
Jega/INEC is no different from Stephen Keshi/super Eagles and you don't sing praise of GEJ when Keshi's team successfully flogged Liberia last week.
Did you?
Well, most of you, probably did.

You are simply gyrating to no where . . .Where were your kind, when Pre GEJ days was fraught with electoral malpractices . . .Where were your kind, when even the much praised and acknowledged Fashola led Govt presided over a sham L.G elections in Lagos recently.

We are simply trying to stem the astronomic levels of the hypocrisy aggressively brandished here on a steady basis . . . .

If you chose to blame GEJ for errors of people placed in positions of authority to deliver . .Then you must also commend him when he consistently ensures and butresses his resolve of a level playing field in electoral matters
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by peckhamboi: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
JW214: Reasons why I think Aketi of ACN lost

1) His Selection: before he made his intention known publicly as per contesting the guber seat in Ondo State, some guys like Dr Olu Agunloye(a former LP chieftain), Saka Lawal, etc have declared and have been working underground with the hope of getting the ticket before the godfather's annointing dropped on Aketi(the chosen as his campaign board reads), the duo mentioned earlier had to leave ACN for LP and PDP respectively with so many others and their supporters.

2) He is not a grass root politican and not so known even to his people. Prior to this election despite the fact that he was once a state commissioner in Ondo, people don't know him

3) Debate: some of us will agree that he didn't do well during the 1st and 2nd Governorship debate held some weeks before the election, I remember NLers were asking if he was truly a former Chairman of NBA, he doesn't possess the carriage to prove to his people he was not going to be a puppet to his godfather, while his friend in the same proffesion Olusola Oke was sound and factual with the way he responded to questions during the debate, some NLer gave it to Olusola Oke being the winner of that debate that day and Mimiko placed 2nd.

4) Winning Mandate: Ondo North which happened to be Aketi's Senetorial zone had too many candidates and strong politicans fighting to deliver their ward to their respective party.

Ondo North comprises majorly the Akokos and the Owos. Aketi is from Owo and chief Oluwole Fasawe(a strong PDP man) is from same town with him. Saka Lawal, former ACN gov. Aspirant and later PDP deputy gov. Candidate is from Akoko, Dr Olu Agunloye, former ACN Gov Aspirant, now a LP chieftain is from Akoko, the LP dep gov candidate Alh Ali Olanusi is from Akoko as well, these all contributed to why ACN couldn't win the North,as against other senetorial zones like central(just mimiko and Akintelure ACN's dep Gov. Candidate and South, just chief Olusola Oke). There were many power contender from the same zone(ondo north) who had mandate to deliver their ward and if possible their Senetorial disctrict to their respective party.

5) Tinubu & ACN factor: for those who have taken a careful study of ACN Gov's activities in SW, apart from Fasola, others are just noise makers. Ekiti is still in the position and state where Fayose left it(if not worse), this is enough to discourage the people of Ondo to think of ACN compared to the so called cosmetic project(as ACN people used to call it) Mimiko lay claims to as his achievement in the last 3 and half years. Before I forget, all these Govs were imposed on the party members and states too like Aketi and at the end of the day, some of them are performing below expectation, esp Ekiti governor.

6) Road block: from my little information gathering, all roads entering Ondo state were blocked throughout the election hours, some of the machineries they(no particular party is being mentioned here) intend to import from some neigbouring states to be used for the election weren't able to enter the state, thus, they couldn't deliver

Am sure there are some other reasons, feel free to share it, let's learn from this election in Ondo state. Please note this is just what I feel, not a reflection of any candidate's mind, I may be wrong in all or some part, it is just what I feel.

God bless Ondo State
God bless Nigeria

Great analysis, I think ACN lost it because they got too arrogant, they believed they could use the ACN knock-on effect from the 2011 elections.

Akeredolu should never had been chosen, he has never lived in Ondo. Akintelure is unpopular too, nobody knows him here in Okitipupa, he lost the last senatorial election by landslide to Kunlere Boluwaji of Labour. I think ACN did the best they could given that they fielded two massively unknown and unpopular candidates.
IMHO Prof Ajayi Borrofice and maybe Tayo Alasoadura ought to have been chosen, Borrofice would have delivered 80% of the North which would have made it much closer.

About Mimiko, I have mixed feelings about the man but the guy is a proper grassroot politician in Ondo and has been known for over three decades and has done his homework so it was going to hard to defeat him by bringing a new face just two months before the election. I hope he knows Akure is not the only city in Ondo.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by takedat(m): 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
jmaine:

You are simply not getting it . . . . . We are simply trying to stem the astronomic levels of the hypocrisy aggressively brandished here on a steady basis . .
Is it by doing the same thing you accused others for?
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Eziachi: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
Johndoe100: I find the part in bold hilarious. You educating people? Now you say GEJ has no plan? What is the transformation agenda then? Look you seem to be suffering from old age. Maybe you should stick to day time soap operas like most old people.

Transformation agenda, what is that in simple man's language or just a mantra? Before that, their was 2020 economic agenda, 7 Point agenda. I wonder, what happened to those? By 2015 I am sure there would be another one. Don't get me wrong, GEJ has at least successfully transformed his bank balance beyond his wildest dreams.
Day time soap opera is far better, at least they do their best to meet your expectations through their storyline, you can't say that about your leaders and there daily dose misgovernment.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by jmaine: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
take dat: Is it by doing the same thing you accused others for?

Welcome to the fray . .What were you trying to say dude ? . . . .cos the clear hypocrites we are talking about here are folks like you

When any aberrant situation arises blame GEJ . .but when, there is a consistent display of good products and delivery . . .it's no longer GEJ but those he saddled with the responsibility to tackle the challenges . .

What do we call that ====> Hypocrisy . . . . . .
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by takedat(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
PDP and ACN are birds of the same feather. Always trying to exploit propaganda in hoodwinking people.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by taharqa: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
Eziachi:
Again @Eziachi Shut yr mouth plz.. You are not new on NL, hw u actuali think we wud accept this 'neutral' posture of yrs is astonishing and frankly insulting. You go round threads giving us the impressions that virtuali every ill in 9ja, is causd by one man( or at least that he is responsible for the ills- including those he inheritd), and now afta a series of substantially better electns( an extremely critical part of national life) you start yr 'preachings' on hw d president shld nt hv any thing to do institutns in mature democracies blabla....this is Hypocrisy. I honestly dont hv a problem wit many of d points you are NOW raising( sm of them are sound and are points i wud raise myself) but i hv a problem wit d Hypocrisy involvd in d apparent change in paradigm this time round.. (in)Consistency is d issue
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
ashaju33:
nawa for all this grammatical boko haram
Bomb blast
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by thelastPope(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
Eziachi:
Transformation agenda, what is that in simple man's language or just a mantra? Before that, their was 2020 economic agenda, 7 Point agenda. I wonder, what happened to those? By 2015 I am sure there would be another one. Don't get me wrong, GEJ has at least successfully transformed his bank balance beyond his wildest dreams.
Day time soap opera is far better, at least they do their best to meet your expectations through their storyline, you can't say that about your leaders and there daily dose misgovernment.

So you now work in EFCC or CBN and have access to GEJ's bank account balance? Please can you tell us exactly how much is there? But interestingly, you don't have access to Tinubu's accounts and even commended him for spending millions of pounds on mimiko. You are making a f00l of yourself with your hypocritical and twisted attempt at objectivity. I feel sorry for you!
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by takedat(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
jmaine:

Welcome to the fray . .What were you trying to say dude ? . . . .cos the clear hypocrites we are talking about here are folks like you
Guy am no bottom licker suck ups like yourself. Both ACN and PDP are unhealthy for our democracy.
It is people like you who sees the failing of others while hiding your weakness.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Eziachi: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
taharqa: Again @Eziachi Shut yr mouth plz.. You are not new on NL, hw u actuali think we wud accept this 'neutral' posture of yrs is astonishing and frankly insulting. You go round threads giving us the impressions that virtuali every ill in 9ja, is causd by one man( or at least that he is responsible for the ills- including those he inheritd), and now afta a series of substantially better electns( an extremely critical part of national life) you start yr 'preachings' on hw d president shld nt hv any thing to do institutns in mature democracies blabla....this is Hypocrisy. I honestly dont hv a problem wit many of d points you are NOW raising( sm of them are sound and are points i wud raise myself) but i hv a problem wit d Hypocrisy involvd in d apparent change in paradigm this time round.. (in)Consistency is d issue

When you get a job you inherited whatever good or mess the last person left behind, that is how it works. Obama may not get re-elected next months because of the mess he inherited from Bush Jr. Thats the way it is.
I don't like repeating myself, but I have told you that Jonathan has a job description, I wouldn't be praising or flogging him about something outside his job description. I repeat again that conduct of election should not be his business. I say thing the way I sees it, whether that is virtual reality or neutrality to you is the least of my concern.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by klax(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
Bravo to Mimiko, LP, and the Ondo State people i'm so proud of these people so much. When ACN came up with their on candidate I knew for ACN to snatch that state will be too difficult as a matter of fact PDP is even more popular in the state than ACN so I knew ACN chance is so slim.

Thank God it was a clear victory no argument about it, thank God the ACN godfsthers missed the target this time around and thank God their "Appeal Court godfather" who always overtune rulings in ACN favour by going to secret meetings in the wee hour and love receiving secret text messages are all booted out the reality has really played the ultimate.

Pls Mimiko carry on your good work and dont be distracted and please dont join them in properties demolition, let the people that voted for you be your ultimate concern to care for and not to be putting them in pain and cry in the name of building "Ghost City". God bless.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Eziachi: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
thelastPope:

So you now work in EFCC or CBN and have access to GEJ's bank account balance? Please can you tell us exactly how much is there? But interestingly, you don't have access to Tinubu's accounts and even commended him for spending millions of pounds for mimiko. You are making a f00l of yourself with your hypocritical and twisted attempt at objectivity. I feel sorry for you!
I would assume that his bank balance had been well transformed, hence, his own word that its not your or mine business when ask to declare it. If IGBO IS YOUR LANGUAGE i WILL WRITE IN iGBO. I said that Tinubu was claimed to have a accused his friend Mimiko of spending millions on him, which is friend never refuted, how does that transformed into commending Tinubu, if I may ask?
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Johndoe100(m): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
The transformation agenda is the plan by which the GEJ administration is bringing the country back from the brink. The economy, the power sector, the agricultural sector etc. Now if you were in this country you would know, but you ran away. You should ask us who are here what is up and we will educate you, not for you to make pronouncements ok?

Eziachi:
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by AlabaSlim: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
Veri soon tinubu wil lose lagos & south wes
'm jus hapi dat ondo pple refused 2 b DECEIVED lyk oda yoruba$
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by thelastPope(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
Eziachi:
I would assume that his bank balance had been well transformed, hence, his own word that its not your or mine business when ask to declare it. If IGBO IS YOUR LANGUAGE i WILL WRITE IN iGBO. I said that Tinubu was claimed to have a accused his friend Mimiko of spending millions on him, which is friend never refuted, how does that transformed into commending Tinubu, if I may ask?

It didn't occur to you that Tinubu was talking trash by telling the whole world he spent millions of pounds of Lagos state money on Mimiko and you should condemn it? You stylishly waved it aside because you are a covert ACN supporter posing as a neutral. And look at you peddling the rumour that GEJ didn't declare his assets. He said he would not declare it publicly. Don't you understand the difference? The FOI bill is fucntioning. You can go obtain the information if you so wish. Stop spreading falsehood and hatred.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by thirty(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2012
thelastPope:

Bros, you no tire for the hypocrisy? These guys have no shame. I have never seen any set of sleeky hypocrites like these ACN goons! Terrible set of guys! Cunning and wicked souls! I can never trust them with my back pocket! And they insult our sensibilities with their false sense of objectivity that is as transparent as glass. Twats!
instead of u to mind ur regional biz, u ar insulting the most credible party in Nigeria.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by onatisi(m): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
thirty:
instead of u to mind ur regional biz, u ar insulting the most credible party in Nigeria.
yepa i beg no bring that rubbish talk here , if you are dreaming or feeling drowsy better go sleep , which kind yeye credible , all of una na oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, both pdp, lp,acn ,apga all of you na barawo , oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by jmaine: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
take dat: Guy am no bottom licker suck ups like yourself.

How do we confirm your bottom licking credentials/status ? undecided . .Openings remarks like yours are quite silly . . .

take dat: Both ACN and PDP are unhealthy for our democracy.

Yes, they are all fraught with rouges with extremely corrupt tendencies,but being hypocritical and calling oneself a progressive, simply because they occupy a small niche in the polity is distasteful to the informed . . .

take dat: It is people like you who sees the failing of others while hiding your weakness.

Link the above with my quote below and tell me why i should't brand you a blind fellow who can't comprehend on going discussions . . .

jmaine:

When any aberrant situation arises blame GEJ . .but when, there is a consistent display of good products and delivery . . .it's no longer GEJ but those he saddled with the responsibility to tackle the challenges . .

What do we call that ====> Hypocrisy . . . . . .
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Arnold1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
ELECTION RESULTS.

Source: http://www.inecnigeria.org/ondo-state-governorship-election-result/

1 OLUWAROTIMI ODUNAYO AKEREDOLU ESQ M ACN 143,512 22.97%
2 ADEUTI STEPHEN TAIYE M ACPN 1,806 0.29%
3 HON. ADEYEMI BOLARINWA M ANPP 1,461 0.23%
4 COMRADE OLADIMEJI TOKUMBOH ADEGOROYE M APS 751 0.12%
5 OLASEGIRI GBENGA FESTUS M BNPP 2,949 0.47%
6 BUILDER OMOYELE AFOLABI OLORUNWA M CAP 735 0.12%
7 EHINLANWO OLUSOJI M CPC 1,931 0.31%
8 DR. RAHMAN OLUSEGUN MIMIKO M LP 260,199 41.65% ELECTED
9 OLADIPO BOLADE LAWRENCE M NCP 823 0.13%
10 ABIKANLU JAMES OLUSOLA M NSDP 1,103 0.18%
11 VICTOR OLUWAFEMI ADETUSIN M PDC 21,361 3.42%
12 CHIEF ALEX OLUSOLA OKE M PDP 155,961 24.97%
13 OMOREGGHA OLATUNJI KRIS (OTUMBA) M PPA 1,625 0.26%
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by thelastPope(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
Eziachi:

It didn't occur to you that Tinubu was talking trash by telling the whole world he spent millions of pounds of Lagos state money on Mimiko and you should condemn it? You stylishly waved it aside because you are a covert ACN supporter posing as a neutral. And look at you peddling the rumour that GEJ didn't declare his assets. He said he would not declare it publicly. Don't you understand the difference? The FOI bill is fucntioning. You can go obtain the information if you so wish. Stop spreading falsehood and hatred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Displays The 4+4 Symbol (Photos) / Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation / Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.