Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,573 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? (4918 Views)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by Abujafood: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
I witnessed where an annoying girl slaps her man and dares him to do his worst! This lady is begging the man to retaliate, some men will just walk away while some will kindly return the favor with 2 hot slaps!

If you're a man, which would you opt for?
Re: How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by 190theclown: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
return the slap with 4 new MADE IN CHINA ones cool

1 Like

Re: How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
Instant kissing things will be the response.. Most ladies that have the courage to slap a man are the ones looking for French kiss. So, you simply give it to them
Re: How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by 2million1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
Just walk away cuz she's nt worth the trouble
Re: How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by obafemiadewale: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
i pray it should not happen,but if it eventually happend my GOD help her,just walk away and that is d end of d reletionship because once beaten twice shy.
Re: How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hehe see what men are talking lol "walk away" Listen up! A smarter guy would never allow the slap to hit his face b4 he begins the kissing!

From my girlfriend, the response should be a kiss but from any random girl, hmm trouble!
Re: How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by UmericanGirl(f): 1:18am On Oct 23, 2012
To hell with all that "You cant hit a lady shit" If a lady slap a man she should expect to get slapped back. EOS
Re: How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:27am On Oct 23, 2012
Just walk away....Its temptation! A womans life is very fragile and I always frown at a man that beats his woman. A chic I was dating did something similar to that and I walked away with my pride and felt danm good afterwards..Don't f..ucking beat my sister cause I will come after you with my boys.
Re: How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by Mynd44: 4:50am On Oct 23, 2012
I think what the OP means is the normal "beat me na, beat me if you dare" stuff. In this case a matured person (not just a girl) should see that she is just looking for trouble and hitting her won't change her or make her stop, so just walk away.
But it a situation where a girl hits you and is meaning to do that again, a strong shove will be appropriate to at least put some space between you and if she keeps hitting you and you are box out, you can always invoke self defence here.
But I believe whoever you are fighting male/female, you should defend yourself to subdue or get the person to back off and not to create malicious injury. Call me od school but beating the crap outta anyone male/female to prove a point only proves you a brute
Re: How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by Abujafood: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2012
190-the-clown:
return the slap with 4 new MADE IN CHINA ones cool

Nna men that could prove dangerous to your relationship and on lookers may support her against you!
Re: How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by 190theclown: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2012
Abujafood:

Nna men that could prove dangerous to your relationship and on lookers may support her against you!

ehen make On lookers marry her now
is she the last girl standing
Re: How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2012
@OP, it depends on individuals.i can't vouch for another person but if its me i will walk away but not the "kiss thingy" cos i don't think it will work.y'all saying kiss her when she slaps you haven't seen strong headed nagging ladies.believe me, on attempting to kiss her, she might serve you another dose of hot slap.the best thing is to know the lady you're dating completely and know the right buttons to press when she is acting in such way.better still, don't let it come to that level.always prevent such situations.i personally think that since ladies are more emotional, for her to display such fiery in her, the guy must have done something pretty bad.
Re: How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by Abujafood: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

ehen make On lookers marry her now
is she the last girl standing

LOL
Re: How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by 190theclown: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2012
^In africa, slapping a woman is TOTALLY ENCOURAGED cool
Re: How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by Abujafood: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2012
^^

That's like taking us to pre-colonial days before civilization came. Today, Men who behave that way are looked at as weak and abusive!
Re: How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by 190theclown: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2012
angry angry
Re: How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by Abujafood: 10:38am On Oct 23, 2012
190-the-clown:
angry angry

Wetin?
Re: How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by saymax(f): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2012
From ur g/f? Dats a sign of love. Reciprocate by slapping her(not too hard o!) then kissing her afterwards. Kissing her doesn't mk u weak but a man man.
Re: How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by Mynd44: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2012
But the truth is that it really depends on the moment the slap happens
Re: How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? by dmcdad: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2012
Walking away is more my bag. I have a policy that prohibits me from laying hands on women, especially someone I call mine.. Thats just me. I am very cautious about every word and action of mine..

Realistically speaking, I cant slap someone I call my gurl friend..

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Girlfriend / Photos Of 18 Year Old Who Sold Her Virginity At €2.3m / Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.