Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Disadvantages Of Being Pretty - Romance (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Pretty (45368 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: / What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Arranged Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
[size=13pt]DailyNews dey hail himself and Idowu u sidon dey look d MUGU!!

D guy wey u go rubbish, use am do foot mat!![/size]
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Idowuogbo(f): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
DailyNews:

shame no gree u accept the truth...at least others saw the beauty..but ur beyonce pishure is still missing o.... cheesy
My beyonce pic is wia it is.so scrap dat! Come,born troway! U resemble driver, how much u dey collect? Am guessing ur Oga dey use 3 cups of garri seal ur wages since dey worth more dan ur takings anyway. Foolishhhh goat! At ur age na only ur family dog fit defend ur non Virgin status, how many times u molest d little puppy? Go on! Tell us! Asiere!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by free2ryhme: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
Shollypopz: [size=13pt]DailyNews dey hail himself and Idowu u sidon dey look d MUGU!!

wetin u dey wait for ...araldite dey yar keyboard
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
Shollypopz: [size=13pt]Abeg who dey talk?? Who dey mention my name?? DEn wan die?? Who dem be??

DailyNews o fe te abi?? If u don't post my picture today, I promise I go finish u for here....

I resemble ppl u go talk rubbish to?? After den yap u naa, na so so God u go dey call,

dey cry sey u be born-agian. Only one line Sexkillz go give u ooooo, na so cry cry u go dey cry all over NL

ODE!!! FOOLISH LIAR, I go discipline u today!![/size]

DailyNews is truly in charge...hehe...pls no break bottle yet o... cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
[size=13pt]Did Dailynews just try to insinuate sey hin get money??

Shebi dis is want u want?? I'll give u double EWU!!

LMAO in Swahili!! What high school did u go to in Nigeria??

DailYNews u dey talk rubbish when I no dey here. Where u dey??

Shebi u say ur family dey watch u on Nairaland sey u have to act like a grown sensible man

Where ur family now?? Where ur God where u dey use as excuse??

Me, I don talk am tey, tey sey ur PAPA and MAMA na illitrate, non of them fit use phone talk less of computer[/size]
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Idowuogbo(f): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
Shollypopz: [size=13pt]DailyNews dey hail himself and Idowu u sidon dey look d MUGU!!

He go take today! See he no gree locate hin papa for zoo, I go help am.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
It is enough. . .
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Seun(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
beautiful Onyi: Seun, she's right. People don't expect pretty girls to be smart. For some reason, they do not expect that God could be soo kind to give beauty and brains to just one person. From my experience , people expect pretty girls to be dumb! How I love shocking them. As a beautiful girl, you have to prove your brilliance over and over again compared to less endowed sisters---people will want to believe you either slept with the lecturer or something.
It's not true that people don't expect pretty girls to be smart. That was not my point at all. My point is that intelligence is judged primarily based on what you say or do, and not how you look. When the things you say and do are not of any importance, then people will assume that it's because you're relying on your beauty to get you through life, too distracted by the attention you get from men to strive for any meaningful achievement, and that you spend too much time shopping for clothes and Brazillian hair and applying make-up that you don't have any time left to acquire knowledge and strive for concrete achievements. It's not that they assume you're not smart because you're attractive. It's that the things you talk about and how you spend your time and carry yourself make them conclude you're not smart, and they think your beauty is to blame.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by abiL(f): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
Seun:

...&& what do you make of these two NL members (Dailynews and free2rhyme) using modella's picture without her consent and making a mockery of her?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by abiL(f): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
sexkillz: It is enough. . .

Mr commissioner! tongue
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Seun(m): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
abiL:

...&& what do you make of these two NL members (Dailynews and free2rhyme) using modella's picture without her consent and making a mockery of her?
report to moderator
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by abiL(f): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
Seun: report to moderator

Mtcheewww!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Seun(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
abiL: Mtcheewww!
are you a market lady?
:-)
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Tgirl4real(f): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
abiL:

Are u serious? So that slim pix is Modella? Why would dey do such na?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
Seun: are you a market lady?
Call your moderators to order because clearly they're not doing their jobs.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by abiL(f): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2012

Seun omo baba osewa! Don't start on me today o! angry

Do you date market ladies? tongue

Me and you still have unresolved issues!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by abiL(f): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Are u serious? So that slim pix is Modella? Why would dey do such na?

I don't know what came over them. I was at placement when it happened so couldn't really say owt.

Dailynews is the biggest shît stirrer. He craves attention.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
ItsModella:
Call your moderators to order because clearly they're not doing their jobs.
Did you report and it wasn't acted on?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by chamotex(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2012

Seun what do you think you are doing?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
sexkillz: Did you report and it wasn't acted on?
Don't try to act like you weren't viewing the topic when all the nonsense was going on?

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by abiL(f): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
ItsModella:
Don't try to act like you didn't viewing the topic when all the nonsense was going on?

Sexkillz has selective vision naw.

Sexkillz oya try and deny it! angry tongue
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
abiL:

Sexkillz has selective vision naw.

Sexkillz oya try and deny it! angry tongue
I swear. If he was the one that was being insulted, he would have threatened fire and brimstones, banned the person and locked the thread...because Seun is here, he is now wearing his mod uniform and acting all serious.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
ItsModella:
Don't try to act like you weren't viewing the topic when all the nonsense was going on?
I wasn't.

Before i slept last night it was 3 pages. I woke up it was 20 pages. I made a comment after reading the current page at 20 something pages then came back to lock this thread to prevent further damage when i came back this evening.

There is no way in hell i will read thru 40+ pages of events that happened while i was away.

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
ItsModella:
I swear. If he was the one that was being insulted, he would have threatened fire and brimstones, banned the person and locked the thread...because Seun is here, he is now wearing his mod uniform and acting all serious.
I dont care if seun is here or not. I moderate this section as a volunteer. I have other engagements that keep me busy. I dont have to babysit anyone.

I remember when i asked everyone to stop the contention on another thread earlier this evening. What was your response to me? That you and the others were not kids, right?

That being the case, i expect you all not to act like kids. If you had reported, i would have seen it earlier since reports come straight to my mail box which i check frequently.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Tgirl4real(f): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by chronique(m): 2:04am On Oct 25, 2012
Nairalanders!!! Dont you guys ever get tired of insulting yourselves? All these name calling aint needed... Makes the whole site look like a place for touts. Sometimes,I wanna comment on topics but the numerous insults flying around puts me off. I'm not tryna be a preacher but hey guys,let's try to keep it civil. Thanks.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 25, 2012
chronique: Nairalanders!!! Dont you guys ever get tired of insulting yourselves? All these name calling aint needed... Makes the whole site look like a place for touts. Sometimes,I wanna comment on topics but the numerous insults flying around puts me off. I'm not tryna be a preacher but hey guys,let's try to keep it civil. Thanks.
lol, d jokes I can crack on ur profile pic grin grin

Btw, u try. No be real fight, na how we dey play for here be dat

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by chronique(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
Geez!!! My profile pix? Didnt realise I still got that pix on. Need to change it asap! That's me from 2006...lol
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by chronique(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, d jokes I can crack on ur profile pic grin grin

Btw, u try. No be real fight, na how we dey play for here be dat

Thanks for making me change my pix... Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Oahray: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
Oya post closed! O ye ugly gals, you can wash off your makeup now.

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by dacutie1(f): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2012
people think your life is perfect cos ur pretty and everyone wants to talk to you and such. even when you are not in the mood undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys / Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.