Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Disadvantages Of Being Pretty - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Pretty (45968 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: / What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Arranged Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by vivianc(f): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
ikekings: Lol... You can handle him....

Honey I need your help with something. Get off this thread and meet me on the chat thread.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Sexxydivaa: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
NA So!!...
shymexx: Claiming you're pretty without pictures is useless...

Before we proceed, let's see pictures...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by ikekings(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
DailyNews:

Talk na....sissy...soon it will become uj or another old mama youngy....ewu ofia...keep disgracing yourself, the girls know the real guys no matter what, not by barking after them as backup. dogs get their value...so your value to them is as equal to a barking watchdog you are grin
Lol...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by UjSizzle(f): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
nawa 40pages of hogwash. *noisily sips pepsi through a straw*
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
free2ryhme:

i dont just undertand they guys frustration ... their are many cheap punanis out there y stick to a hag .. it beats me

blame him not...blame poverty, low class and poor upbringing...such background can make a man so humble to even worship a carved female wood just to find some hope and consolation....I wonder what he would have done if he was financially buoyant...imagine a classless dude like him jumping from one female user on nairaland to another just becos the girls lack brain and physical beauty to attract their dream men offline, so they resort to low class dudes like him for hope shocked
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by free2ryhme: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Do me a favor...get freenorhyme...the nigga is upset and sucking on my nuts too hard.

I hit a nerve. grin grin grin grin grin

did u just send your apron string after me... na only to-to e sabi oooo
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by ikekings(m): 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Honey I need your help with something. Get off this thread and meet me on the chat thread.
Ok...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by free2ryhme: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
vivian chinaza:

doggie ikekings is being called ... fetch boy, fetch!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
vivian chinaza:

I don't want to believe that you have settled this low what's that for...don't tell me you're getting so frustrated with life already at just 25yrs to be forming lovey dovey with a classless guy u just met online...come on Vivy, beware of this....this will only complicate your life trauma shocked
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by UjSizzle(f): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
DailyNews:

Talk na....sissy...soon it will become uj or another old mama youngy....ewu ofia...keep disgracing yourself, the girls know the real guys no matter what, not by barking after them as backup. dogs get their value...so your value to them is as equal to a barking watchdog you are grin
bia nwoke, the last thing i want is to be included in ur rants; keep me out of it abeg.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by ikekings(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
DailyNews:

I don't want to believe that you have settled this low what's that for...don't tell me you're getting so frustrated with life already at just 25yrs to be forming lovey dovey with a classless guy u just met online...come on Vivy, beware of this....this will only complicate your life trauma shocked
Lol...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by free2ryhme: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
ikekings: Hmmmm... #no time...

go suck p--u-ss-y shaperly
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by ikekings(m): 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
free2ryhme:

go suck p--u-ss-y shaperly
Guy wetin be your own now? To diss “ikekings” you need to step up your game.....
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by free2ryhme: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
ikekings: Guy wetin be your own now? To diss “ikekings” you need to step up your game.....

your owners dey call u ooo .. go meet them after all they've unleashed
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
Free2rhyme and DN, please let this slide..its enough nah...it aint right you know
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by cdamsel(f): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
I don sleep wake up una still dey hereuna say DN na born again?DN lemme not hear u preach ever again on NL angry.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by ikekings(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
free2ryhme:

your owners dey call u ooo .. go meet them after all they've unleashed
Lol... Wetin man go do now?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by ikekings(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
lalaosky: Free2rhyme and DN, please let this slide..its enough nah...it aint right you know
Guy!!! Leave dem now... Dey neva reach... I know how to handle guys like them now....
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
lalaosky: Free2rhyme and DN, please let this slide..its enough nah...it aint right you know

Imagine one classless sissy boy calling me silly to please his fugly female fans

He ought to be ashamed of himself. so many girls here have dished him out after using him to cover shame...same will be his fate soon, wait n see for urself, it wont be long cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by free2ryhme: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Wetin man go do now?

guy no fall my hand abeg ... u level don pass this nah !!!!!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by free2ryhme: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
cdamsel: I don sleep wake up una still dey hereuna say DN na born again?DN lemme not hear u preach ever again on NL angry.

dem drive you from sleep come NL
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by free2ryhme: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2012

where is modeless and shollypooo
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
cdamsel: I don sleep wake up una still dey hereuna say DN na born again?DN lemme not hear u preach ever again on NL angry.

yes, the kingdom of ....suffereth violence & only the strong taketh it by force smiley

Ikekings wants to cry to bed like most of u...he wants to dare DailyNews the one man squad well armed to demolish a batallion of mob
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by ikekings(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
DailyNews:

Imagine one classless sissy boy calling me silly to please his fugly female fans

He ought to be ashamed of himself. so many girls here have dished him out after using him to cover shame...same will be his fate soon, wait n see for urself, it wont be long cheesy
LMFAO.... “Ikekings” you don suffer...##life anagaga...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by ikekings(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
free2ryhme:

guy no fall my hand abeg ... u level don pass this nah !!!!!
Lol... Just having fun bro.... Anybody, that thinks otherwise should just go and kiss n.a.k.e.d wire...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by ikekings(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
DailyNews:

yes, the kingdom of ....suffereth violence & only the strong taketh it by force smiley

Ikekings wants to cry to bed like most of u...he wants to dare DailyNews the one man squad well armed to demolish a batallion of mob
Hmmmm.... You wan test my skills baa?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Idowuogbo(f): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
free2ryhme:

Oya stop e! NOW!!! Haba! Kilode de gan? angry angry angry
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
free2ryhme:

no, its ishi modelia & sholapoo

they joined nairaland in anticipation to meet rich guys to help save their poor situation, only to be disappointed that their fugly looks cud only attract classless sissy guys like ikekings. that was y she sholapoo removed her pic, but I still have it with me, just that sometimes I pity her thts y I dnt want to disgrace her publicly smiley u know, sometimes I am nice too
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
DailyNews:

one of those "fugly female fans" of his is vivian chinaza whom you apologised to and now you've contradicted your earlier statements again...this is just for fun.i've not met any nairalander that wasn't my friend offline before i joined.its just way of catching fun.its no biggie.please let this beefing stop.it aint worth and it hurts me when you call this wonderfull ladies/naija ladies, FUGLY and your sisters BEAUTIFULL.please just let it go.

@ike, i am just trying to stop the bashings.i understood you though
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by free2ryhme: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Just having fun bro.... Anybody, that thinks otherwise should just go and kiss n.a.k.e.d wire...

i no dey otherwise i dey wish you well in ya fundeavour after garri price is still rising
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by free2ryhme: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Oya stop e! NOW!!! Haba! Kilode de gan? angry angry angry

wetin ebe ya own inside angry
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2012
free2ryhme:

they are busy being usefull to themselves and the society where they reside

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.