Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,327 members, 7,954,322 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Disadvantages Of Being Pretty - Romance (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Pretty (45975 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: / What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Arranged Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Idowuogbo(f): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
DailyNews:

no, its ishi modelia & sholapoo

they joined nairaland in anticipation to meet rich guys to help save their poor situation, only to be disappointed that their fugly looks cud only attract classless sissy guys like ikekings. that was y she sholapoo removed her pic, but I still have it with me, just that sometimes I pity her thts y I dnt want to disgrace her publicly smiley u know, sometimes I am nice too
If I take u on today, ur generation will bury u alive, na who swear for u? O ya were ni? Come! Touch ur balls if u have any sha, tell if me if dey round or square! Who is dat frog dat pushed u out sef? I bet na cocaine dem take sedate d ayangba.How dare u? U d same preacher dat goes about w@nking to pics of nuns And sangotresses, I repeat u dey MADT?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by ikekings(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
free2ryhme:

i no dey otherwise i dey wish you well in ya fundeavour after garri price is still rising
Nah... Garri price don decrease... I went to market today...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
lalaosky:

one of those "fugly female fans" of his is vivian chinaza whom you apologised to and now you've contradicted your earlier statements again...this is just for fun.i've not met any nairalander that wasn't my friend offline before i joined.its just way of catching fun.its no biggie.please let this beefing stop.it aint worth and it hurts me when you call this wonderfull ladies/naija ladies, FUGLY and your sisters BEAUTIFULL.please just let it go.

@ike, i am just trying to stop the bashings.i understood you though

Yes, I will say that again and again no matter what. Vivian Chinaza has a good character from her conduct here on nairaland. but talking about physical beauty, she is not there, she is just ok...but to be frank, her character can make up for her missing physical looks if at all her character here is the same with that offline.

for her to settle for ikekings is a clear sign of frustration if u dnt know. she seniors him with 3yrs, they both confessed it themselves...& ikekings despite being classless & poor, still cheat & run around chasing every nairaland female user. maybe u dnt know him...I used to be his fan...smiley
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by free2ryhme: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Oya stop e! NOW!!! Haba! Kilode de gan? angry angry angry

wetin be ya own inside angry
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by free2ryhme: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
lalaosky:

they are busy being usefull to themselves and the society where they reside

useful civil disturbance you say
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by free2ryhme: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
ikekings: Nah... Garri price don decrease... I went to market today...

so na cup u go buy undecided
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by ikekings(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
free2ryhme:

so na cup u go buy undecided
Nah... Painter now... Just for me...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Idowuogbo(f): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
free2ryhme:

wetin be ya own inside angry
Stop e joor! angry
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
DailyNews:

Yes, I will say that again and again no matter what. Vivian Chinaza has a good character from her conduct here on nairaland. but talking about physical beauty, she is not there, she is just ok...but to be frank, her character can make up for her missing physical looks if at all her character here is the same with that offline.

for her to settle for ikekings is a clear sign of frustration if u dnt know. she seniors him with 3yrs, they both confessed it themselves...& ikekings despite being classless & poor, still cheat & run around chasing every nairaland female user. maybe u dnt know him...I used to be his fan...smiley

now i love the way you didn't call her fugly but used "she is just there".not everybody will be halle berry.we all are unique in our own ways.even if this ladies are ugly as you claim, will it hurt you to say "they are just there" too?.while are you mudslinging this ladies after all your sermons?.not everybody will be beautifull so stop this insults.just cos am not brad pitt doesn't mean am not proud of who i am.they are proud of who they are so they deceided to let us into their worlds so that we will see their pics.it aint bad.

As per ike, cheating and running after women, i seriously hope you didn't take that ish serious?..we all try to catch fun while online but that doesn't mean we cant still date ourselves offline.all those lovey dovey are what makes this section fun to be at.do you think ike is actually dating those gurls offline or are you trying to mock us?...please get off that silly notion.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by free2ryhme: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Stop e joor! angry

aRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... idowu idowu idowu y y y
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by free2ryhme: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Stop e joor! angry

when u run wild on derailers paradise i dey stay offline .... i no dey interfere ooooo
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
hehe...now I see say truly na only ccraze fit cure craze o...imagine Idowu now hiding and turning to a peacemaker wonders.... cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked..DailyNews, u seventh much jareh.....guys make una chop knuckles.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...one love....lol cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
free2ryhme:

useful civil disturbance you say

na you talk that one o..the main koko be say they are usefull and please i beg of you, stop throwing jabs at these ladies..you are too good for that.i know you are good.please show it
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
lalaosky:

now i love the way you didn't call her fugly but used "she is just there".not everybody will be halle berry.we all are unique in our own ways.even if this ladies are ugly as you claim, will it hurt you to say "they are just there" too?.while are you mudslinging this ladies after all your sermons?.not everybody will be beautifull so stop this insults.just cos am not brad pitt doesn't mean am not proud of who i am.they are proud of who they are so they deceided to let us into their worlds so that we will see their pics.it aint bad.

As per ike, cheating and running after women, i seriously hope you didn't take that ish serious?..we all try to catch fun while online but that doesn't mean we cant still date ourselves offline.all those lovey dovey are what makes this section fun to be at.do you think ike is actually dating those gurls offline or are you trying to mock us?...please get off that silly notion.

lolz cheesy cheesy cheesy....you, ikekings, the girls involved, knows best...wetin concern me aside to expose una secret here like wikileaks for all to see....its that not freedom of info when everyone curses dailynews, everyone laughs, smile, jubilate, but today na my day....today all the fine girls ran hiding...all the hanxiom guys went missing...y shudnt I be glad that karma is catching up with u guys can u guys see how e be DailyNews remains the king of nairaland romance section, dnt doubt it, crown him....up! up!

playing in the background: I dnt know what u say abt me, but u know... i am the king... cheesy...one man squad....when he walks in, every other ragga muffin disappears.... cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by ikekings(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
@lalaosky if not for guy tinz eh.. I for suck your lips right now... But, since you are a guy chop knuckle jare... ...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Idowuogbo(f): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
free2ryhme:

when u run wild on derailers paradise i dey stay offline .... i no dey interfere ooooo
Fi yen le joor! cheesy cheesy For reals tho, ease off na! undecided
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Idowuogbo(f): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2012
ikekings: @lalaosky if not for guy tinz eh.. I for suck your lips right now... But, since you are a guy chop knuckle jare... ...
Suck lips? shocked shocked
U look gay anyway not surprised.Come, u b pusher or receiver? Blower or banger? cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by ikekings(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Patricia dey follow u talk o! Since hapi ran for her dear life, u fit try Patrick. Am sure Patrick prickkk got size ur anuz! Anofia! Na ur type vultures dey befriend. *spits*
LMFAO.... “Hapi” na sharp girl now...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by ikekings(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Suck lips? shocked shocked
U look gay anyway not surprised.Come, u b pusher or receiver? Blower or banger? cheesy
Me na pusher ooo... Pesin no fit push inside mine ooo...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
ikekings: LMFAO.... “Hapi” na sharp girl now...

hehe...una wan make that girl cry again abi I hope she is seeing this...she better caution una before I go release d all time secret like I always do...and when I do...heaven will be let loose cheesy shocked
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by ikekings(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
DailyNews:

hehe...una wan make that girl cry again abi I hope she is seeing this...she better caution una before I go release d all time secret like I always do...and when I do...heaven will be let loose cheesy shocked
Hmmmm.... undecided undecided undecided....
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
DailyNews:

lolz cheesy cheesy cheesy....you, ikekings, the girls involved, knows best...wetin concern me aside to expose una secret here like wikileaks for all to see....its that not freedom of info when everyone curses dailynews, everyone laughs, smile, jubilate, but today na my day....today all the fine girls ran hiding...all the hanxiom guys went missing...y shudnt I be glad that karma is catching up with u guys can u guys see how e be DailyNews remains the king of nairaland romance section, dnt doubt it, crown him....up! up!

playing in the background: I dnt know what u say abt me, but u know... i am the king... cheesy...one man squad....when he walks in, every other ragga muffin disappears.... cheesy

if only you can come down from your high horse, you'll see things differently.all those posts of yours are hogwashes to me cos' i know you're trying to get back at them for the things they said earlier about you.i didn't see shollypopz,abiL,itsModella et al running off.they just got tired of you repeating the same things to them.tired of you trying to to tell them they are ugly when they know the truth.some have works to do.please stop this.you've achieved your aim.

@ike, chop knuckel o jare
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Idowuogbo(f): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
DailyNews:

Try any shyte wiv hapi's handle I construct ur e-coffin. Shebi na craze u dey bear as surname, na me go register am. Fawking EPA! D fucker carry windscreen put for face dey call am shades, bushmeat!! Wey ur wiper na? U for complete d look na! Arinze!!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Idowuogbo(f): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
ikekings: Me na pusher ooo... Pesin no fit push inside mine ooo...
Abeg taste DN yansh for me na! I wan confirm if d born alligator na virgin.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
lalaosky:

if only you can come down from your high horse, you'll see things differently.all those posts of yours are hogwashes to me cos' i know you're trying to get back at them for the things they said earlier about you.i didn't see shollypopz,abiL,itsModella et al running off.they just got tired of you repeating the same things to them.tired of you trying to to tell them they are ugly when they know the truth.some have works to do.please stop this.you've achieved your aim.

@ike, chop knuckel o jare

do u want me to repost their pics for u and others to see once again and judge if truly they are cute as my pweety sis.... let them permit me.....only abil looks above average to me...facially..I dnt lie man... cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Try any shyte wiv hapi's handle I construct ur e-coffin. Shebi na craze u dey bear as surname, na me go register am. Fawking EPA! D fucker carry windscreen put for face dey call am shades, bushmeat!! Wey ur wiper na? U for complete d look na! Arinze!!

shame no gree u accept the truth...at least others saw the beauty..but ur beyonce pishure is still missing o.... cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
[size=13pt]Abeg who dey talk?? Who dey mention my name?? DEn wan die?? Who dem be??

DailyNews o fe te abi?? If u don't post my picture today, I promise I go finish u for here....

I resemble ppl u go talk rubbish to?? After den yap u naa, na so so God u go dey call,

dey cry sey u be born-agian. Only one line Sexkillz go give u ooooo, na so cry cry u go dey cry all over NL

ODE!!! FOOLISH LIAR, I go discipline u today!![/size]
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Pretty by free2ryhme: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
release am ... ikekings don dey fear

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.