Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33529 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 175(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
PointB:

Instead of you to cast your vote you dey ask yeye question. Which kain I answer you wan make I give you?

Well, I don't know who is Delta Igbo. Last time I checked the Niger Delta area includes Delta , Imo, Bayelsa, Rivers, Abia, and host of other states. People from these area and beyond have been casting their votes without asking rhetoric questions.

So if you are Igbo pls cast your vote, otherwise just observe proceeding.

So pointB my question na yeye question abi? Nawa ooo. . . .why u dont u just ansa me straight up witout d "yeye" tag? D more reason we are more comfortable in d south south dan coming over to d south east. Afam4eva, i only asked a question. Comprendre?

Okija_juju gets ma vote for Eze
Ogugua gets ma vote for Eze Nwanyi ala Asaba
oma galika ndi ekwesu ju ebe. . . .tufiakwa ene bu ujor. .. . .su su su gwo enooo...

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
PointB: ELECTION UPDATE - PRESS RELEASE
Let me reiterate for the purpose of emphasis, and to educate those who might otherwise be deceived.

The candidates in this election are:
OnlyTruth and Odumchi for Eze Ndi Igbo
And
Ogugua and Policewoman for Eze Nwayi

They are the ones YOUR VOTE should go to if you want to contribute to the progress and unity of Igbos on the forum.

Okija_juju was disqualified for creating disunity and confusion among Igbos as evident even in his posts here. All votes for him will count as wasted votes.

There are MARKER points within the thread that indicated the last counted voters/votes. The candidates voted for and the voter (poster) including the pages numbers (and other details)are captured in a spread sheet. Once a MARKER is placed, you edit vote at your own risk. Double (including multiple) votes cast in favour of eligible candidates if detected will count as Zero. Cast your vote dutifully and pray for Igboland - real and virtual!

I enjoin other members of the Electoral Team to adopt this method (MARKER) for uniformity and reconciliation purpose.

Thank you all for listening (reading)
PointB
Election Commissioner

See scientific rigging in progress......weerreey ni bobo yi sha!! grin

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
175:

So pointB my question na yeye question abi? Nawa ooo. . . .why u dont u just ansa me straight up witout d "yeye" tag? D more reason we are more comfortable in d south south dan coming over to d south east. Afam4eva, i only asked a question. Comprendre?

Okija_juju gets ma vote for Eze
Ogugua gets ma vote for Eze Nwanyi ala Asaba
oma galika ndi ekwesu ju ebe. . . .tufiakwa ene bu ujor. .. . .su su su gwo enooo...

Ur vote count. This i can assure u.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Antivirus92(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
Only truth and odumchi were the contenders in the last election,now 2 of them again! Are they the only igbos on nairaland. Or are they wiser,smarter,more intelligent/knowledgeable than others? Everybody disqualified only 2 of them are qualified.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Dainfamous: 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
Imanuelle: I am disappointed with the actions of those whom i called my 'people'
Those whom i defended on forums and threads,
Those whom i cared about, even without knowing them fully well,
Those I suffered discrimination with on front page threads,
Those i loved, and followed because i thought they were just!
I really am disappointed!
U, point B, has tried to shove ojukwu down our nostrils,
U have made him the symbol of the igbo race, u have fooled yourself!
U probably ddnt lose anyone in dat dastardly war!
U rejoice and c sum1 as a hero because none of ur blood got slain, u rejoice at the pain of other igbo members, u're doomed!
I pray for another ojukwu, another biafran war, this time, a war that would strike your loved ones!
Then i shall force you, to call d new 'ojukwu' a hero.
After you have lost almost everything you've got.
How could u be soo sick not to know, that what is good for the goose might not be good for the gander?
Shame on you!
And a big shame on your education!
Your alma matta owes u a refund.

Whatever it is......
Okija all the way!
okija is an ikwere man from ALUU community we know them...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by orufe: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
Antivirus92: Only truth and odumchi were the contenders in the last election,now 2 of them again! Are they the only igbos on nairaland. Or are they wiser,smarter,more intelligent/knowledgeable than others? Everybody disqualified only 2 of them are qualified.
From what I read in the thread of last election. It ended like this:
Onlytruth 1
Andre Uweh 2
Odumchi 3
High Chief4.
Atleast more opportunities were given to members. They all had their plans rolled out.
But this year's own, hasn't gone well.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by orufe: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
I cast my vote for
Onlytruth as Eze Ndigbo
Policewoman as Eze nwanyi.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Antivirus92(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
Imanuelle: I am disappointed with the actions of those whom i called my 'people'
Those whom i defended on forums and threads,
Those whom i cared about, even without knowing them fully well,
Those I suffered discrimination with on front page threads,
Those i loved, and followed because i thought they were just!
I really am disappointed!
U, point B, has tried to shove ojukwu down our nostrils,
U have made him the symbol of the igbo race, u have fooled yourself!
U probably ddnt lose anyone in dat dastardly war!
U rejoice and c sum1 as a hero because none of ur blood got slain, u rejoice at the pain of other igbo members, u're doomed!
I pray for another ojukwu, another biafran war, this time, a war that would strike your loved ones!
Then i shall force you, to call d new 'ojukwu' a hero.
After you have lost almost everything you've got.
How could u be soo sick not to know, that what is good for the goose might not be good for the gander?
Shame on you!
And a big shame on your education!
Your alma matta owes u a refund.

Whatever it is......
Okija all the way!
why must you mention ojukwu? Are you insane? Shut ur mouth up!

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by salam001(m): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
Okija_juju: Okija juju
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
orufe:
From what I read in the thread of last election. It ended like this:
Onlytruth 1
Andre Uweh 2
Odumchi 3
High Chief4.
Atleast more opportunities were given to members. They all had their plans rolled out.
But this year's own, hasn't gone well.

So the question is: What role did you play to help the process? Did your urge any of the other contestant to man up and accept their nominations? Did you ask them to submit their proposal/manifesto ? Did you amplify my voice, when I shouted it hoarse asking them to do so?

I even called for volunteer for inauguration rites for Eze. Till now no volunteer.

The thing is that, it is very easy to criticise people effort. Point is, this thing is done at best effort, perhaps you should take up some responsibility and see how easy it is. Thanks anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
9JA_I_HAIL REPORTING TO DUTY AFTER LONG NIGHT DUTY ON NAIRALAND.

DALU NU UMU NNE M
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
Antivirus92: Only truth and odumchi were the contenders in the last election,now 2 of them again! Are they the only igbos on nairaland. Or are they wiser,smarter,more intelligent/knowledgeable than others? Everybody disqualified only 2 of them are qualified.
Sorry about the fact that you didn't see the nomination thread on time.
Nevertheless, omego bu na omego.
Cast your vote biko.

I thought last year was only truth V okija juju?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
Btw, what are you peoples plans in the eventuality of a "tie" ?its good to be proactive.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
9ja_I_hail: 9JA_I_HAIL REPORTING TO DUTY AFTER LONG NIGHT DUTY ON NAIRALAND.

DALU NU UMU NNE M

My brother you are welcome. Thanks for the vigilance, and effort. Ndi Igbo appreciate your contributions in the onerous task.

Kindly read the Election Update at previous page and see if you can adopt some of the measures I proposed for counting. Thanks again.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Mikeoyee(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
Odumchi/ Policewoman
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
Antivirus92: why must you mention ojukwu? Are you insane? Shut ur mouth up!

My brother the electoral team did all they could to ensure every igbo participated but it is unfortunate this is faceless election means of contacting people is limited. We advertised the nomination process in romance section,auto,cultural,business,etc we did our best to move the nomination thread to the homepage after so much delay by the super MOD. Blame should go to those who did not man up to accept their nomination as you know we cannot wait for eternity.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
ifyalways: Btw, what are you peoples plans in the eventuality of a "tie" ?its good to be proactive.

If there is a tie. We will propose a 'Sudden Win' (a new variant of 'Sudden Death')
The first vote at the commencement of 'Sudden Win' is the 'Golden Vote' - a tie breaker!

Fair?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
ifyalways:
Sorry about the fact that you didn't see the nomination thread on time.
Nevertheless, omego bu na omego.
Cast your vote biko.

I thought last year was only truth V okija juju?

Now igbos are matching on ahead of our foes. United we stand divided we fall.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
PointB:

My brother you are welcome. Thanks for the vigilance, and effort. Ndi Igbo appreciate your contributions in the onerous task.

Kindly read the Election Update at previous page and see if you can adopt some of the measures I proposed for counting. Thanks again.

Thank you my Honorable Commissioner doing the reading now.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
Antivirus92: why must you mention ojukwu? Are you insane? Shut ur mouth up!

Bloody bastard!
May u die dsame way my loved ones did during d war!
May ur corpse not be recovered!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
[quote author=salam001][/quote]

Are u adopting okija or not. Please be specific.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Antivirus92(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
Imanuelle:

Bloody bastard!
and ojukwu killed them?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Thank you my Honorable Commissioner doing the reading now.

You are welcome my brother.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ujchief(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

NO!!! You are minority and cant rule majority.. Even Ebonyi, Abia and Enugu sef are still under probation, talkless of Rivers and Delta.. A Benue man stands a better chance of being the Sarduana than a Delta man being Eze ndi Igbo..

Atleast according to this election...

FOR CHANGE.. VOTE OKIJA_JUJU
the poster might not see the sarcasm in ur reply, so he/she takes it as an insult.
Ur payed image maker did a lousy job. I advice u to chanel ur energy to the unification of igbos, and not this childish charade u're doing here

5 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
Antivirus92: and ojukwu killed them?

My brother kill that idiiot with golden silent, Imanuelle is a product of Okija Juju i wonder how someone with such mentality aspires to lead igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by BOAR: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
I've watched from the side line since the process startted, but now I have to do my civic duty.

Odumchi for Eze

Policewoman for Eze-Nwanyi
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

My brother kill that idiiot with golden silent, Imanuelle is a product of Okija Juju i wonder how someone with such mentality aspires to lead igbo.

Cock sucking dolt!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ujchief(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
PointB:

If there is a tie. We will propose a 'Sudden Win' (a new variant of 'Sudden Death')
The first vote at the commencement of 'Sudden Win' is the 'Golden Vote' - a tie breaker!

Fair?
not fair. If theres a tie, the tribunal should decide who will be the Eze.
We are 3 in the tribunal, so there cant be a tie.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

That is why even at the to-be-held Election Reform conference, I will advocate further strengthening of the rules. We need to establish an acceptable code of conduct for Ezes and would be Ezes. That is where the Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland should evolve to - Code of Conduct and lasting lagacy. I know Ndi Igbo are up to the task, I will lend my time to this.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
ujchief:
not fair. If theres a tie, the tribunal should decide who will be the Eze.
We are 3 in the tribunal, so there cant be a tie.

That's fair enough. I agree. I reserve my right to be neutral even in the face of a tie. So Tribunal Over to you.

By the way, is midnight of Friday ok to close the poll or would midday be fair. All time in GMT.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ndwonu Omunna.
Having read through all the 55 pages or so of back and forth and also having followed this elections from last year I have decided to cast my own vote. Every one is entitled too his who her own opinoin but the bottom line is that the truth and only the truth will prevail. I respect Ojukwu but then I am not going to force everyone to. Okija Juju may have said things that are derrogatory about him but then he does not like him and is entitled to his opinoin. Having said this I did not expect the electoral Commitee to disqualify him just based on that. What makes us Igbo Is not Ojukwu what makes so I don't see that it should be a reason to disqualify any son of the soil. Now the other argument of him being abusive to "minority" Igbos is one that can hold water that is if it is infact true never the less I am not surprised at that since he is Anambra that is their mentality which should and must be wiped out. Igbo bu Igbo except of course you want to be Ikwere then by all means be what ever let's you sleep at night. Still I was hoping that the electoral committee will let him run just as Buhari who thought the north was d majority was schooled he might have been schooled too. If he wins then it means he has won. Even though all this long story is coming late for the sake of peace let us review those rules and make it all encompassing not everyone must hold the same opinoin.

As for my votes I will keep the Eze vote cos both onlytruth and odumchi all members of PDP none of them had shoes.

I will only vote for Ogugua for Ezenwanyi since she is d only Igbo on that last worth my vote.

I hope nobody will come and say because I did not follow you to argue before my vote is not counted. To read that 55 pages no be beans plus this extra 5 pages. Dalu Nu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Dainfamous: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
Imanuelle:

Bloody bastard!
you are a fool are u the only person that lost there family member doing the war? make we hear word or kill urself..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) / Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.