Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33530 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nosagold(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
goldylock: Ndwonu Omunna.
Having read through all the 55 pages or so of back and forth and also having followed this elections from last year I have decided to cast my own vote. Every one is entitled too his who her own opinoin but the bottom line is that the truth and only the truth will prevail. I respect Ojukwu but then I am not going to force everyone to. Okija Juju may have said things that are derrogatory about him but then he does not like him and is entitled to his opinoin. Having said this I did not expect the electoral Commitee to disqualify him just based on that. What makes us Igbo Is not Ojukwu what makes so I don't see that it should be a reason to disqualify any son of the soil. Now the other argument of him being abusive to "minority" Igbos is one that can hold water that is if it is infact true never the less I am not surprised at that since he is Anambra that is their mentality which should and must be wiped out. Igbo bu Igbo except of course you want to be Ikwere then by all means be what ever let's you sleep at night. Still I was hoping that the electoral committee will let him run just as Buhari who thought the north was d majority was schooled he might have been schooled too. If he wins then it means he has won. Even though all this long story is coming late for the sake of peace let us review those rules and make it all encompassing not everyone must hold the same opinoin.

As for my votes I will keep the Eze vote cos both onlytruth and odumchi all members of PDP none of them had shoes.

I will only vote for Ogugua for Ezenwanyi since she is d only Igbo on that last worth my vote.

I hope nobody will come and say because I did not follow you to argue before my vote is not counted. To read that 55 pages no be beans plus this extra 5 pages. Dalu Nu.

Honestly it baffles ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ hw some group of people wl disqualify a candidate jux becuz of his own opinion, thz whole process is rubbish if okija juju is not allowed Ť☺ run 4 d seat of eze ndi igbo........I wil even respect †ђξ incoming eze more if okija juju participates, for †ђξ fact Ŧħåϯ okija juju has even apologised 4 watever he said bout ojukwu in †ђξ past should more reason y his name should βξ in dat list rather than disqualying him, this is wickedness,
I vote 4 okija juju nd ogugua

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by freecocoa(f): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
Odumchi for Eze

Will be back to vote for Eze nwanyi.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Okijajuju1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
Willy7: Gosh,i've followed this whole proceedings from inception since last week,sometimes i've stayed up to 3am just readn comments and replies.I've bn a member of nairaland since early 2009,before i changed my username somtime ago.I'm not an addent poster or commentator on this site,but i've been a frequent member and reader;and d politics section has been my most frequent.So im very conversant with things that go on here.And for d first time i want to also reveal my ethnicity,which i never thought i would ever do here,because i never saw d need to and also i dnt enjoy d ethnic bigotry and stuffs,but yet im proud to be from where am from.Im a full blooded igbo man from Abia in Ukwa local government.Thats d much i can divulge for now.I really have so many things to say,but due to time and d fact that i'm using a phone and also dnt want to derail d thread as this is squarely an election thread,i'll leave most of it for another day and occassion.But one thing i want to make clear is that,He/She that doesnt stand for anything,tends to fall for anything.And this is where i have problem with d young man bearing Okija juju.I've watched and read his comments right from 2009 when i registered in this site,and one thing i've come to notice is that he is very intelligent,outspoken,witty,humourous,likeable and someone u may also hate to love at some instance.But what i hv against him is that he is too liberal for d post of Ezeship.Permit me to say,by been liberal,i dont mean that its a bad quality or disposition,afterall every leader needs such attributes to be balanced in judgements and arguments,but by that i meant that as an Eze or aspiring Eze of ndi igbo,there re limits to some utterances; expressions and conducts which re required of u.Truth be told,u re d 1st guy i took knowledge of in this site before d guy called beaf.At d time i was even thinkn ur this fetish fellow due to ur statements then,eventhough they hvnt changed much today,but i came to understand that its all a smokescreen and online stuffs.Having said all these,i'm not in total support of ur exclusion from this exercise,but on d other hand,u know a true and committed leader by his attitude and reaction in d face of disfrenchisement,so far my brother,u've not exhibited that trait of a calm,calculative and witty leadership.U re quick to talk,u incite pple for ur own selfish interest and also not steadfast in personality by using different types of ids,some insulting people and others trying so hard to be diplomatic but yet all of them reflecting u;Why?If i have a problm with ur true online identity,then how do i entrust my vote to u as an Eze of a prestigious tribe as ndi igbo?Ndi igbo nasi na oye ndi iro gbara gbururu,na'eche ndu ya nche.My brother u re too liberal and unserious for d stool of Ezeship.I will advice that u really work on urself on dis regards if u actually want d Ezeship in future,and i pledge my unfeigned allegiance to u if u do.For now,pls i beg u,just give it a rest and search for ways u can coribute towards oganiru ndi igbo in Nl and oustide.Just lik u've pledged earlier before recinding.I bet you if u do take dis advice,u'll becom d most celebrated Eze ndi igbo Gburugburu na Nl in d very near future.Thanks and God bless

Nwanne,

I have heard all that you have said and will surely take it under advicement.. However, I will like you to understand my motive in this election this year. It is to fight against tyranny. In a truely democratic settings, this kind of rules do not apply. I am simply fighting the powers that be. I may not win today, but I'm sure that by the next elections, something would definitely change. This charade that we have here is an embarassment to Ndi Igbo and all I am doing is making a stance. Its all for progress.

I thank you for pledging your support to my future campaign and would be counting on it when that future comes..

Thanks..

Ichie Okija Juju.. Eze Mmuo of Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Afam4eva(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
One_Naira:

This is an unnecessary attack to delta igbo. You did not see any other that asked these question other than 175. If he is indeed delta Igbo and not one moniker created by Okija for rigging then attack him personally, not the community.

As for those that gave u four likes, may thunder fire una there.
I did not attack Delta Igbos, i'm just tired of someone thinking he's less qualified because he's an Igbo from Delta state. That's the behavior that makes some Igbos from the south-east to call some of them Fake Igbos.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nedu210(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
i all go 4 odumchi for eze and policewoman as eze nwanyi
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
Willy7: Mr PointB,Afam,Ujchief,9ja i hail,i want to thank u guys for ur selfless and resolute service to Ndi igbo,and for d records,u guys really made me to be proud to be oye igbo.i commend d spirit in u guys.God bless u.Though no one pays u guys for this and instead u receive insults and abuses,D God of ur fathers whom u seek to protect their legacies will surely reward u with longlife,prosperity and good health.Whoever wishes u evil will taste it firsthand.its not a curse.As for my vote,i vote for Odumchi/policewoman.Sorry also for d lengthy post i wrote earlier,i just felt d need to,having spent 3 nites in d other thread.Thanks. Voting for Odumchi/Policewoman

Thank you for your prayers. Your vote has been acknowledged.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Okijajuju1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
One_Naira:

This is why i continue to doubt the ethnicity of this man. Whether or not he's Igbo. Each time there ever seem to be an argument between Igbo groups, he's in charge of the disunity. Ewu. Its a good thing they disqualified ur @ss and i hope they continue doing so. Last time i checked i saw ejinr, chyz, and my name up there and last i checked we are anioma. Also, the two girls running for lolo, one is half anioma and the other, i read somewhere that she is rivers Igbo. I'm glad they kick you out in each election. Last election you tried to force yourself onto da election, devil is a liar, thankfully they kicked you out. This election the same thing.

The person to whom that message was directed understood that message clearly.. It had a purpose and it wasnt to divide. That post isnt literal. I suggest you go back and re-read it and this time slowly...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Okijajuju1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
ejifranks: Umu igbo Dum ekelesiamu unu...Olisa bini igwe gozie unu dum. To say am impressed with this whole process is an understatement. infact am proud to be an igbo son..Daluu nuu
I vote Only Truth and Ogugua..

Okija Juju after reading through your posts in the other threads, i have come to realize that you really have that leadership flair in you and would do well but u need to exercise caution in the kind of jest you throw towards your brothers and sisters from the other sister states,the matter of ojukwu remains a personal stance of yours, i have no problem with it but since it is a contentious divisive issue i pray u exercise caution also in voicing out this stance. Hopefully by this time next year full reconciliation will be achieved and u can give to umuigbo the sweet goods i know u possess and can offer for the enhancement of the igbo course. Please call off your dogs..Ka Udo Chia

Thanks to Eze onlytruth for the great strides achieved so far

Pointb 9ja ihail, afam4eva uj Jisinuike..

Ekenemu unu Umu igbo Nairalandi

Spoken like a true son of the soil..

I shall take this under advicement.. Thanks all the same..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ournaija: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

You bother about rigging this flawed election, I will handle my campaign myself.. Thank you!! Your advice isnt needed here.

Thanks..

My Dear Alusi Okija, If you have issues with your kinsmen, try as much as you can to sort things in a civilized way than inviting strangers to cause more division. I like the way you handled it last year. You can do better this year. Next year can be your turn.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2012
Since I can't vote my favourite...as an ally of umu-Igbo I hereby cast my vote as:

Eze ------ Odumchi (I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR A DIVISIVE EZE LIKE ONLYTRUTH)

EZE NWANYI--------------- XXXXXXX
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Okijajuju1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
ujchief:
the poster might not see the sarcasm in ur reply, so he/she takes it as an insult.
Ur payed image maker did a lousy job. I advice u to chanel ur energy to the unification of igbos, and not this childish charade u're doing here

Fantastic..

This post reflects the attitude yourself and PointB as well as Naija_I_hail all have in common..

You all assume everybody is dumb except you guys.. The poster wouldnt get the sacarsm, same way the electorates wouldnt have the wisdom to select the right Eze for themselves..

Nwokem, when I replied the O.P, I was certain that he was more than capable of reading and understanding the message in my reply same as you did. It wasnt to create disunity, simply to reflect the type of system you frauds are running here.. If I am disqualified for having an opinion, what stops you from disqualifying him for being 'Delta Igbo'?!

Nwokem, you have bigger problems ahed that I would suggest you go back and prepare for.. The gods of our land shall never allow this mockery yourself and your cohorts have brought on umu Igbo go unpunished..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Okijajuju1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ournaija:

My Dear Alusi Okija, If you have issues with your kinsmen, try as much as you can to sort things in a civilized way than inviting strangers to cause more division. I like the way you handled it last year. You can do better this year. Next year can be your turn.

Dear Our Naija..

I have absolutely no problems with my people.. My people understand me. All that there is between me and most Igbos are difference of Ideology and approach to handling issues. The only people with whom I have any problems are;

1. PointB

2. Ujchiej

3. 9ja_i_hail

4. Onlytruth..

Thank You...

Ichie Okija juju...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
Thank you Willy7 for your prayers and show of support.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ejine(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
I, Chiejine Preston Nw**** of Umusadege in Ndokwa West L.G.A. of Delta State, cast my votes for Onlytruth and Policewoman

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by lastpage: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
I am still "observing"!

..and for those of you who still continue to denigrate "Yoruba" as "strangers" on this thread, this particular "Yoruba" is properly accredited to cover this election as an "Observer"!
I remain in your face! ...just to ensure that election is free and fair!

Wetin you do your brother Okija-juju ...still, na your brother sha, ewo lokanmi mbe?
Lastpage!

BTW: What process has been put in place (foolproof) to ensure some votes are not from monikers?
Are we using "guesswork" or is there a scientifically proven way to weed out "multiple voting"?

I am awaiting "definitive responses" from those in INEC!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OneNaira6: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

The person to whom that message was directed understood that message clearly.. It had a purpose and it wasnt to divide. That post isnt literal. I suggest you go back and re-read it and this time slowly...

Try lying correctly.If not for the fact I'm on my phone, i would have requoted each of ur words and u dare explain what u meant by "if someone is constantly told his inferior blah blah" or the constant use of segregation by either u or 175. by the way, who told whom that they are inferior? Where did you witnrss it on Nl? Trying to bring Whalla in a place without it. Abeg the ogbanje that brought u is a damn liar.

Point b, do not let anyone intimidate you on your decision on okija juju. You made the right decision. He does not deserve it.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Roland17(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
Kudos to every Igbo son and daughter on this forum, especially the minds that have consciously promoted our culture, protected and fought against negative myopic and arm chair press against Ndi igbo.

I would be casting my vote firstly for Ogugua as Eze Nwanyi and Odumchi as Eze Ndigbo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by coogar: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
One_Naira:

Try lying correctly.If not for the fact I'm on my phone, i would have requoted each of ur words and u dare explain what u meant by "if someone is constantly told his inferior blah blah" or the constant use of segregation by either u or 175. by the way, who told whom that they are inferior? Where did you witnrss it on Nl? Trying to bring Whalla in a place without it. Abeg the ogbanje that brought u is a damn liar.

Point b, do not let anyone intimidate you in your decision on okija juju. You made the right decision. He does not deserve it.

you are a troglodyte - you drunken obese swine!
who is intimidating who? pointB is the one abusing his position of trust to malign his kinsman because he has got a personal vendetta! i hate cowards - pointB is a coward.....if he's got problems with okija, he should set up a thread and clear his confusion with him there.....but he took the other route! he worked himself to this position by putting his tongue in every anus of the people that matter for one purpose - to deny okija his constitutional rights! how demeaning is that?

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 2mch(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin cheesy

I am enjoying this tyranny and betrayal of Only_Lies. The self importance of this guy because of NL title was just too mind boggling.

Eyah!!! Only_Lies! GOD! I laugh and shed drums of tears for you!!! cry cry cry grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Dede1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
@ Okija_juju

Page 53 of the thread pertaining to Eze Ndigbo NL nomination process holds a portentous speech that reflects a thoughtful manifestation of Okija-juju’s articulate mind Ndigbo needed on NL. Please Mazi Okiju-juju, I plead with you to let this year’s process go. My people say “Echi dime”. Also my people say “Owu ericha akpafa ngaji maka mgbe uzo afo ga abia ugwo”. I have witness your doggedness and act of bravery in the trenches of NL. It is said that character is built in a life time but reputation is built in a minute.

Again, NL may look like a joke to some people but I urge them to google some of the goofy stuffs about Nigeria or Nigeria\Biafra civil and relax for a surprise. There is a need for Igbo sons and daughters such as you on NL to rebut and debunk the disingenuously designed fallacies and outright falsehoods to denigrate the character of Ndigbo by most Nigerians of none Igbo extraction. Not every son or daughter of Igbo can recognize the extraordinary human qualities God had seated on you. By the same token, not every person of Igbo extraction could discover the personality dent on Ikemba of Nnewi as you did. However, the life of human is constantly tested by unforeseen forces of push and pull. Udo Diri Gi, Nwannem.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
@Lastpage, the observer.

The Electoral Team have done a lot to ensure credibility and transparency of the process, as you can see. Well known 'Ofenmanu' as you put it are wasting their time voting - whether for legible or illegible candidates. Our people have been enjoined to be at their vigilant best to help us identify these infiltrators for justice to be served.

Thank you for observing
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Librate(m): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ewo! , abiram late ozokwa! ,
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
berem: indeed you have been very rude nwanne.you shouldn't throw insults at anyone just because you want your greviances to be heard.most of us here are married men and women.I assume we also have kids.then why behaving like kids here because its a faceless public forum? Let's learn to act matured biko!

Noted!
Although I'm still disappointed abt d whole process
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Feedmemore(f): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
My Vote goes to

ONLYTRUTH

POLICEWOMAN
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ejine(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
2mch: grin grin grin grin cheesy

I am enjoying this tyranny and betrayal of Only_Lies. The self importance of this guy because of NL title was just too mind boggling.

Eyah!!! Only_Lies! GOD! I laugh and shed drums of tears for you!!! cry cry cry grin grin grin cheesy

Bia, dis onye ara, shebi na you be Dayokanu?
Dem don ban you again? grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ejine(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
Librate: Ewo! , abiram late ozokwa! ,

Nnaa, bia welu oche. You're not alone sad
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 2mch(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
Are the NL mods making sure people are not voting from the same IP address?

Only_Lies is capable of anything.

I am sensing the Ibo populace on NL wants a calmer and more thoughtful Odumchi,

Instead of a cantankerous, straight lying and propagandist called Only_lies.

E don be for Only_Lies.

Ejiné:

Bia, dis onye ara, shebi na you be Dayokanu?
Dem don ban you again? grin

Onye oshi, Onye iberibe,

I remain 2Mch 1, of Lagos island. cool

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Librate(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ewo! ! , my nomination?, my name ? *sobs heartly*
Ejiné:

Nnaa, bia welu oche. You're not alone sad
ezigbo nwannem ndeewo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Librate(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
Can sumbody swap dis thread wit dat dead man thread on d frontpage pls
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by FASTLINK1: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
hmm!
just stumbled upon this now.
make I vote my own na! smiley
onlytruth as Eze

policewoman as lolo

cheers! cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Librate(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mua bu Mazi Librate
onyechinaemeru 1 of umuahia
nwoke tachie odumuodu nke mbu ndi olokoro,

dike obunigwe itaja ehere nke abuo

Anam akwado Mazi ODUMCHI maka eze ndigbo nke abuo nairaland
na Nwa ada Policewoman maka ezenwanyi nke mbu nairaland

IGBO KWENU!
IGBO RIE NU!!
IGBO KWEZUO NU!!!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 2mch(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
Librate: Mua bu Mazi Librate
onyechinaemeru 1 of umuahia
nwoke tachie odumuodu nke mbu ndi olokoro,

dike obunigwe itaja ehere nke abuo

Anam akwado Mazi ODUMCHI maka eze ndigbo nke abuo nairaland
na Nwa ada Policewoman maka ezenwanyi nke mbu nairaland

IGBO KWENU!
IGBO RIE NU!!
IGBO KWEZUO NU!!!

GBAM!!! me too wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" / Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) / God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.