Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33527 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Caseless: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
As an 'expertriate nd'igbo' and sombody who believe that when it goes well for ndigbo, it is nigerian and other people will emulate as such, i'm here to give it to whom i think has d quality to take nd'igbo to the next level... I therefore vote OKIJA JUJU as eze and,
OGUGUA as eze nwayi...i think i like her....*winks*

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nosagold(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
Okija nwanne biko stand tall, egwu atulagi nwanne, umu arondizuogu kwugi n'azu, U̶̲̥̅̊ re †ђξ only king Ŧħåϯ I knw, I like ur spirit nwanne, no mind all these evil men God pass them. I don't even knw U̶̲̥̅̊ b4 buh I think U̶̲̥̅̊ re my #1 now after reading those 57 pages of commentz, U̶̲̥̅̊ re a hero

#team-okija#
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
PointB: @Lastpage, the observer.

The Electoral Team have done a lot to ensure credibility and transparency of the process, as you can see. Well known 'Ofenmanu' as you put it are wasting their time voting - whether for legible or illegible candidates. Our people have been enjoined to be at their vigilant best to help us identify these infiltrators for justice to be served.

Thank you for observing

Craze dey worry you..! Who are you to disenfranchise me?

Make Amadoiha destroy that mind you used to come up with that.. cheesy Onye oshi!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Areosapien(f): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2012
Igbo kwenu!
Kwenu!
Kwezuonuoooooo!!!

Ndi Igbo nkem, oge erugo mgbe m ga ebinyere vootu mu ebe onye eze di.

Anam etinye vootu mu na ebe MAZI ONLYTRUTH na ADA POLICEWOMAN no.

Iseeeeeeeeeeee!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nosagold(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
caseless: As an 'expertriate nd'igbo' and sombody who believe that when it goes well for ndigbo, it is nigerian and other people will emulate as such, i'm here to give it to whom i think has d quality to take nd'igbo to the next level... I therefore vote OKIJA JUJU as eze and,
OGUGUA as eze nwayi...i think i like her....*winks*

Nwanne daalu r'nne, okija must win this election by fire by force.........this is a do or die affair nw

*n'ecgegodi onye m ga apia bottle gulder n'isi ya ugbua
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by spade: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
My votes go to:

1. Onlytruth; and...
2. Policewoman.

That is all.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Okijajuju1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
nosa gold:

Nwanne daalu r'nne, okija must win this election by fire by force.........this is a do or die affair nw

Nna biko we tuo obi.. Orube gi nke piawa madu isi.. Enwe'm ike mpka ndi uwe-oji. Biko nyem bottle guilder i ji na aka welu canned guilder.. grin

Iwe gi di oku too much.. Ujo na tu zi'm ebe i no kita..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

The person to whom that message was directed understood that message clearly.. It had a purpose and it wasnt to divide. That post isnt literal. I suggest you go back and re-read it and this time slowly...

Okija this is a lesson for you, Next time you dont shoot yourself on the leg. Take Heart brother, till this time next year.
And to others, Okija's predicament is a lesson to other IGBOS in Rivers and Delta , define your bearings now. We are all IGBOS cool

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nosagold(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nna biko we tuo obi.. Orube gi nke piawa madu isi.. Enwe'm ike mpka ndi uwe-oji. Biko nyem bottle guilder i ji na aka welu canned guilder.. grin

Nwanne ihe ndia n'eme na agbawam obi, ihea bu wickedness na, obi tara ndia mmiri, maka chineke ewezuga na ihea bu nnoo ihe internet agaram igba mmadu egbe ugbua
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

Okija, just want to correct ur little mistake : mpka = mkpa ( its "kp" na odide igbo)
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OneNaira6: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
coogar:

you are a troglodyte - you drunken obese swine!
who is intimidating who? pointB is the one abusing his position of trust to malign his kinsman because he has got a personal vendetta! i hate cowards - pointB is a coward.....if he's got problems with okija, he should set up a thread and clear his confusion with him there.....but he took the other route! he worked himself to this position by putting his tongue in every anus of the people that matter for one purpose - to deny okija his constitutional rights! how demeaning is that?

Monkey feeling funky. Who gave you mouth? Abeg waka commot. Okija_juju do not deserve the post due to many reasons. Pointb created the election, he has every right to conduct the way he seems fit. If you don't like it, these is a free site, go create your own and make okija leader of coogar. Since many Igbos announced they do not want okija as their ruler based on their reason such as he's hatred to ojukwu or feel he does nothing but try and bring disunity among igbo (on which i agree with) then it is pointb God given right to accept their wish and cast him out since these are the ppl okija would rule if he was elected.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by onyeokwu: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
i vote for onlytruth
police woman
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OneNaira6: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
Pointb since Nnenna isn't in the running, since i don't know the police woman chick, i change my vote to oguga chick.

I vote
Male: odumchi
Female: Oguga
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by manny4life(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
Since Eze Onlytruth said he will like to hand over to a credible person, and there aren't many contenders, therefore, my vote goes to Odumchi...

As for Eze Nwanyi, I really don't know this chick, so for the time being, I will hold my vote while I observe... grin grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Caseless: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
nosa gold:

it must b okija juju or no EZE NDIGBO 4 NAIRALAND. OKIJA must win o.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by chic2pimp(m): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2012
My Votes go to

ODUMCHI- EZE NDIGBO

OGUGUA- EZE NWANYI

IGBO KWENU,
IGBO KWENU

KWEZUO NUUUUU!!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Feedmemore(f): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
manny4life: Since Eze Onlytruth said he will like to hand over to a credible person, and there aren't many contenders, therefore, my vote goes to Odumchi...

As for Eze Nwanyi, I really don't know this chick, so for the time being, I will hold my vote while I observe... grin grin grin

Did Onlytruth said the bolded? I don't think he did...If he did said so, why are we then voting for either him or Udumchi? Why not Udumchi and someone else?
Please verify this before you lead other voters astray.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
onye_okwu: i vote for onlytruth
police woman

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Faun(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
I pick Onlytruth and Policewoman.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by manny4life(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
Feed me more:

Did Onlytruth said the bolded? I don't think he did...If he did said so, why are we then voting for either him or Udumchi? Why not Udumchi and someone else?

Yes I'm very certain of what I speak. On the previous thread, between pg 3/4 in his opening speech and Pg 8 I think, , he did not say he wouldn't continue tenure if chosen nor step down, nor otherwise, however, he stated, in the spirit of fairness, he will prefer to hand down his Ezeship to someone who's credible and he will support that person. I'm at work at the moment, but when I have the time, I will visit that thread to find the exact statement.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Feedmemore(f): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
^^^

Ok, i 'll be waiting....
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
spade: My votes go to:

1. Onlytruth; and...
2. Policewoman.

That is all.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Faun(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
Imanuelle:

Don't you know what sarcasm is? You mean you didn't know he was showing Chino11 his dumb words in a clever way?
His line, "don't you know the power of oyel?" was enough to make it perfectly clear he was just clowning.
Abeg okija juju go find betta case grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by manny4life(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
As a matter of fact, his opening speech was on Pg 1 NOT Pg 3/4 like I thought. Here's an excerpt of what he wrote in his closing speech.

[size=14pt]Finally, it is my humble opinion that I should not continue in office after December 31, 2012.[/size] We promised ONE year term for each Eze; we should stick to that. In same line of thoughts, we must NEVER allow a pretender, or anyone without the requisite qualities as stated by our able election commissioner PointB to emerge the Eze.

This office is too important to be left to charlattans and turncoats. If you have no passion for Igbo survival, please stay away. If you love yourself more than Ndigbo, please steer clear. If you are a coward, please do not bother.

May the games begin!

Ka Chineke gozie umu Igbo nile!

Isee, Isee, Isee!

Signed,

Onlytruth, Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland. cool cool cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nwaigbomg(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
Why all the brouhaha? Pls lets calm down. I, Nwa_Igbo, the ugwumba 1 of nkwerre land cast my votes in favour of: onlytruth for ezeigbo and policewoman for ezenwanyi. Note. I luve odumchi, but he is too cool headed for this important position. I wanna commend the electoral team headed by PointB. Thanks.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
Team Odumchi.

Say no to onlyretardd
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by manny4life(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
Feed me more: ^^^

Ok, i 'll be waiting....

I respect Eze's humble opinion, which in all honesty, we should stick by. Per his wish and opinion, I humbly cast my vote to Odumchi. Therefore, I'm NOT leading anyone astray, it's his opinion, and does not state otherwise. cool cool cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
Faun:

Don't you know what sarcasm is? You mean you didn't know he was showing Chino11 his dumb words in a clever way?
His line, "don't you know the power of oyel?" was enough to make it perfectly clear he was just clowning.
Abeg okija juju go find betta case grin

Don't tempt me! U can't handle it!
I'm not okija, even tho I'm one of his supporters!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
Feed me more:

Decoy account by onlytruth....
U registered recently... U're not allowed to vote!

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by dayokanu(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
This election is a charade, how can people who registered just 2 days ago be allowed to vote?

This is encourage the mor0n called Onlytruth to open many fake monickers to vote himself

I hereby support Odumchi

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by mimima(f): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
For Eze.................Only truth

Eze nwanyi,hmm,ogugua is behaving like oyibos now,for police woman,i dont really know her.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by realkendy(f): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
OKIJA JUJU,BIKO ENOUGH,BEFORE YOU TURN YOURSELF TO ANDY UBA.U ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS DISQUALIFIED,CHINO N ZUBBY ALSO FOR SAME OFFENCE OTHER THAN OJUKWU'S ISSUE.PEOPLE ARE DISQUALIFIED B4 ELECTION IN NIG,EG.EX-CONVICTS N THEY ALSO NIGERIANS.STOP DIVIDING US BIKO.
POINTB,I REALLY APPRECIATE UR EFFORT.U'R A DOING A FANTASTIC JOB.
DAALUNU UMUNNEM NIILE NO N'EBEA.ONE LOVE

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) / 30 Soldiers Killed In Mainok As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno / Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.