Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One (11227 Views)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by DExplorer1: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
amyg: Did u just deny her?shocked hope u don't do same 2 me
I bet you she knows. I'm so into you babe. It's all about you. You got me my angel wink
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
solomto: It depends, bt some find theirs after praying if ur d type that believes in efficacy of prayer.
My brother constantly looked for her betterhalf bt after years of searching,though he met a lot of ladys bt none was his choice then. He then decided to hand it over to God and wt his perseverance in prayer over it,he finally met her.
He told me that he always ask God to show him the one and God did as he asked. It just happened like a magic after praying in the chapel,he didnt know wen he slept off and a vision came to him. He saw himself on a bus going to work and a lady wearing black skirt and a white stripe shirt was sitting beside him and he likes her bt didnt know hw to ask for her number to avoid embarrasment. The lady later went down b4 him and his conscience started disturbing him and he then woke up and ask God to help him wt d msg.
To cut the story short,he saw the girl on vision again at night in the same bus bt ask for a number and she didnt hesitate. So d following day, instead of driving to work he decided to take a bus and behold a lady wearing the same color sitting beside him and that is it. His wife told him that he likes him that very first day he saw him bt since he didnt make the move she then kept her cool too. Nw they ar happily married and she was the kind of woman he's bn looking for and God finally blessed him wt one.
So,if u believe in the efficacy of prayer,kneel down to God and he wont disappoint u. This doesn't mean u cnt meet ur wife or husband in anyother way.
This is pure Baloney.
I'm not doubting the marriage, but the events leading to it is beyond comprehension.
Think about it yourself, does it make sense? Your guess is as gud as mine.
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by amyg(f): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
D-Explorer:

I bet you she knows. I'm so into you babe. It's all about you. You got me my angel wink
Just give me d ring nd am all urs cheesy
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by DExplorer1: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
amyg:
Just give me d ring nd am all urs cheesy
Ok my beauty queen, PM me date, time and venue..then i can take you home to mama. Wow..I like what i'm feeling wink
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by AdeniyiA(m): 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
dea are two ppl here dt will Dexploreramygically explode if dey dnt stop derailing n visit mama in d village ASAP.
enuf of e-Nlandating,
last warning.... *searches 4 dynamite*
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by amyg(f): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
*peeps out* some1 just mention ma name?we had 2 start frm here nah or don't u want 2 celebrate d 1st NL couple?support us jor(all na d conscious effort)so we r still on track.
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by Kirinwa: 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
dea are two ppl here dt will Dexploreramygically explode if dey dnt stop derailing n visit mama in d village ASAP.
enuf of e-Nlandating,
last warning.... *searches 4 dynamite*
grin angry

Don't mind d'explorer na game boy.Girls will never learn.
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by amyg(f): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
D-Explorer:

Ok my beauty queen, PM me date, time and venue..then i can take you home to mama. Wow..I like what i'm feeling wink
My account was hacked,I can't read pms cry
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by DExplorer1: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
amyg:
My account was hacked,I can't read pms cry
Alright sweets, you can PM me while we chat on and save the thread wink
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by DExplorer1: 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
Kirinwa:
grin angry

Don't mind d'explorer na game boy.Girls will never learn.
Hahahahaha, it's been a while i heard game boy, that looks like the Sega i played years ago before PS3 grin
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by divinelove(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
amyg: *peeps out* some1 just mention ma name?we had 2 start frm here nah or don't u want 2 celebrate d 1st NL couple?support us jor(all na d conscious effort)so we r still on track.

Abi oooo
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by amyg(f): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2012
D-Explorer:

Alright sweets, you can PM me while we chat on and save the thread wink
How do I PM u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

st G** / This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) / Slay Queen Posts A Picture Of Herself But Something Went Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.