Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man (38300 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Rooneyboy(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2012
vivian chinaza: Well, that was for my ex................I cooked for him with the last money I had on me.

Really !
And after eating ur food he had enough strength to hammer u wella that day abi .

7 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by passionate88: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
2kurupt: The scanty nature of this tread shows how selfish the average Nigerian gal is.. They hardly bring anything into a relationship
This is Nairaland... they are afraid their experinces will be used against them in the future...

4 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Gbadebo01(m): 7:00am On Oct 27, 2012
2kurupt: The scanty nature of this tread shows how selfish the average Nigerian gal is.. They hardly bring anything into a relationship
that's true... They only seem to think of themselves only.. these ladies with their microscopic brains

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2012
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2012
Nigerian babes be truthful, and stop mentioning trivial things. The op asked for the most silly thing. All the sucking and eja culating in your mouth, all the aborted babies for guys you know won't marry you. All the strangers you phucked, all the one night stands, all the gang banging, all the cheating, sex and blow jobs in public places, come on give life to this thread with your filthy escapades.

12 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Lbrasi: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2012
xcitedjay: Ladies are generally selfish and think only of themselves. Most sentence they make are characterized by 'My'.
Examples
I want to fix My Hair
Shey you know I've not paid My schoolfees
I want to fix My nails
I have to think of My happiness first
Get me something for My birthday ooO!
My virginity...etc

Bros which kin pests be these ones wey u dey follow waka...

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Ibime(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2012
blink182: Nigerian babes be truthful, and stop mentioning trivial things. The op asked for the most silly thing. All the sucking and eja culating in your mouth, all the aborted babies for guys you know won't marry you. All the strangers you phucked, all the one night stands, all the gang banging, all the cheating, sex and blow jobs in public places, come on give life to this thread with your filthy escapades.

lol.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2012
lol @some comments.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by slap1(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2012
The gals are on the run. . .yet they would be the ones to cry ''after all I did for him. . ." what are those things u did for him? Tell us, or we'd help you all.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by erniok(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2012
joangirl: The first silly tin I did was borrowing 150,000 from a friend for my ex.he hasn't finish paying till now.the second one was standing for my ex in his sch.this lecturers refused to compile his results cos he abandoned it for 4yrs.I personally had to beg the hod and other lecturers on my knees to assist him so he could graduate.i was running benin ekpoma road like three times a week to make sure it was compiled.I couldn't go on a particular day so I sent him to go and check how tins were going.guess what he met a girl dat day toasted her and they started dating.I really felt bad when I discovered i was runinmg round and begging while he idiot wasn't even bothered.
Your ex na gbef. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Feraz(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2012
blink182: Nigerian babes be truthful, and stop mentioning trivial things. The op asked for the most silly thing. All the sucking and eja culating in your mouth, all the aborted babies for guys you know won't marry you. All the strangers you phucked, all the one night stands, all the gang banging, all the cheating, sex and blow jobs in public places, come on give life to this thread with your filthy escapades.
grin grin cheesy bros...you dey vex o!!!

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by slap1(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2012
In school, I know gals that fight and have bandages on their head because of a guy. I know gals that sleep in boy's hostel (where guys stay up to 8 per room) because of their guy. Some even rock 'aladinma' (sleeping on the floor) in the hostel, just to be with him. I also know the gals that are laid in the classrooms, under the cashew tree, on the photographer's table, etc. . .
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Super1759: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2012
the thread is heading to 2pages,yet just a handful of reasonable points. Guys suffer and propels relationships. Atleast 80percent. So sad

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2012
I know some gals will go and meet one old man...open their kitty for the old man to insert their joystick cuz of money just to please their man angry
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by nanizle(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2012
queen_labisi: embarassedI stupidly sold my gold wen he was damn broke.... Tins we do for love
How is that s t u p i d? undecided
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by nanizle(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Really !
And after eating ur food he had enough strength to hammer u wella that day abi .
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Sonye(f): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2012
The silliest thing i've done for a man is running all over lagos in bike to drop his cv with companies, speaking to everyone about him and handing over his cvs to my dad's friends (even as I did not have a job), and even applying for jobs online for him. when he finally got into MTN engineering, he bought himself a lovely jeep and all of a sudden felt i was not good enough for him. trust me once bitten, twice shy.

I moved to London and started dating this sonofabitch who really wanted to marry to legalize his stay and begged me to hook him up with any of my friends that are citizens and I said capital NO, that he has to go sort himself out. the guy just stopped calling me. good riddance. I learnt the hard way n no man will ever see my good sides again wink

4 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2012
I guess all d shot steamy posts have been hidden
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by jamal230(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2012
None of una dn talk any silly tin at all.y'all r jst sayin rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by galaxi(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
slap1: In school, I know gals that fight and have bandages on their head because of a guy. I know gals that sleep in boy's hostel (where guys stay up to 8 per room) because of their guy. Some even rock 'aladinma' (sleeping on the floor) in the hostel, just to be with him. I also know the gals that are laid in the classrooms, under the cashew tree, on the photographer's table, etc. . .
you are on point... grin
guess you an ikenga??
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hazyz: I know some gals will go and meet one old man...open their kitty for the old man to insert their joystick cuz of money just to please their man angry
Yes o!, girls can do crazy things for money. Come see the way one was sucking and gagging on my kini provocatively because of 10k. I was like, what tha f*uck!shocked. My kini became fatter and stronger as I was filled with surprise. Mehn, I came three times in her mouth and she swallowed everythinglipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by pixconsult: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
I phucked in a cinema last week

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ghettodreamz(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
vivian chinaza: Well, that was for my ex................I cooked for him with the last money I had on me.

No be new level, stop attaching biggie to it jare.. At least una gada sentence d food 2 death.. Abi na grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ghettodreamz(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
jamal230: None of una dn talk any silly tin at all.y'all r jst sayin rubbish

grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ghettodreamz(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
Highbros:
Yes o!, girls can do crazy things for money. Come see the way one was sucking and gagging on my kini provocatively because of 10k. I was like, what tha f*uck!shocked. My kini became fatter and stronger as I was filled with surprise. Mehn, I came three times in her mouth and she swallowed everythinglipsrsealed

See some Naija girls lives for outside cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Bezed(m): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
. Oga.. Could you mention similar stuff in your case..can you mention that, you've taken your babe for abortion, or that you've had STD from one babe, or that you you last only a min in bed.. Forget that jor.. That's how girls were created. They keep things do demselves.. If she should voice out all you've said above now, you'll say she is spoilt or possessed

6 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ghettodreamz(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
Sonye: The silliest thing i've done for a man is running all over lagos in bike to drop his cv with companies, speaking to everyone about him and handing over his cvs to my dad's friends (even as I did not have a job), and even applying for jobs online for him. when he finally got into MTN engineering, he bought himself a lovely jeep and all of a sudden felt i was not good enough for him. trust me once bitten, twice shy.

I moved to London and started dating this sonofabitch who really wanted to marry to legalize his stay and begged me to hook him up with any of my friends that are citizens and I said capital NO, that he has to go sort himself out. the guy just stopped calling me. good riddance. I learnt the hard way n no man will ever see my good sides again wink

Eeya! For one man's mistake, other men are suffering.. Abeg try be a little bit considerate na.. All fingers ain't equal, some girls are like that too. At least you were there for him during the hard time, but he was such a low life and disgrace to manhood walahi.Some guys are so mean, anyway some ladies are drama queens too embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ghettodreamz(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
Bezed: . Oga.. Could you mention similar stuff in your case..can you mention that, you've taken your babe for abortion, or that you've had STD from one babe, or that you you last only a min in bed.. Forget that jor.. That's how girls were created. They keep things do demselves.. If she should voice out all you've said above now, you'll say she is spoilt or possessed

Washere my guy! 1,000,000 LIKES
Oya come follow me go PalmGrove, make we enter Groove Resort, go groove. grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by alphaconde(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2012
The girls are talking about how thier hearts were broken or sacrifices they made some of the actions arent even silly but normal. Any way i dont think any girl have done anything silly for me
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by mkoabiola: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
Now I knw y dey ar afraid,some ar thinking dier future husband might b on NL.fear not,u wil b forgiven.If na guys,writeup with series of funny and silly comment for don full.now gals no fit talk all d abortion,sucking,mouth action and different styles dey av gone tru.
Gbosa to all d men in d house for sharing dier xperiences even though it might b funny comments.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ghettodreamz(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
mko abiola: Now I knw y dey ar afraid,some ar thinking dier future husband might b on NL.fear not,u wil b forgiven.If na guys,writeup with series of funny and silly comment for don full.now gals no fit talk all d abortion,sucking,mouth action and different styles dey av gone tru.
Gbosa to all d men in d house for sharing dier xperiences even though it might b funny comments.

Fall from heaven jump enta GEJ Presidential seat of power. grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by MissOpe(f): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
How can i sacrifice for a man.....chaiiii....well for me any gurl wey sacrifice for man na wowo girlllll.....
As for me I cheated on my guy...three times and he still begged to have me back...dat is true love.......ladies if u really wanna know how much a guy loves u let him pray and fast abeg...let him go thru helll...if he doesnt give up believe he is ur man...
I LOVE MY MAN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moment Bride Whines For Groom, Got Cheered By People (video) / Caption This Maternity Photoshoot / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.