Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man (38315 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by kemiola89(f): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
The most silly thing have ever done is falling in love with my ex! I wish i could turn back the hands of time...... But too late now
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by teefash01(m): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2012
Miss Ope: How can i sacrifice for a man.....chaiiii....well for me any gurl wey sacrifice for man na wowo girlllll.....
As for me I cheated on my guy...three times and he still begged to have me back...dat is true love.......ladies if u really wanna know how much a guy loves u let him pray and fast abeg...let him go thru helll...if he doesnt give up believe he is ur man...
I LOVE MY MAN
you cheated on him 3 times , he needs help

6 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ghettodreamz(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
Miss Ope: How can i sacrifice for a man.....chaiiii....well for me any gurl wey sacrifice for man na wowo girlllll.....
As for me I cheated on my guy...three times and he still begged to have me back...dat is true love.......ladies if u really wanna know how much a guy loves u let him pray and fast abeg...let him go thru helll...if he doesnt give up believe he is ur man...
I LOVE MY MAN

Funny principle & odd mentality. What works for you might not work for others, don't mislead them.

Any girl wey follow you come cheat on hin guy 3 times like you did, OYO grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by doncarlos: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
She was complaining that I don't buy I clothes. So took some clothes from a friends boutique and have not even pay back the money. Lol
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
teefash01:
you cheated on him 3 times , he needs help
Maybe he just enjoys bleeping her with no marriage in mind.

4 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by buchibabe: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
OMG!!! Can I eva forget dis one? He engaged me,and I tot we will marry.I committed abortion 3 times,because he was not just ready all of a sudden and he didn't even want to hear about me havin d baby...acording to him he had better plans for us,so he convinced me to get rid of dem.

After 3 months,he got married to someone else,bt karma visited him. Up til now (6yrs later,no child).I pray God helps him.

I just thank God I have a baby now frm one who loves and respects my feelings. What if somthin had gon wrong wit my womb?

7 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ghettodreamz(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
buchibabe: OMG!!! Can I eva forget dis one? He engaged me,and I tot we will marry.I committed abortion 3 times,because he was not just ready all of a sudden and he didn't even want to hear about me havin d baby...acording to him he had better plans for us,so he convinced me to get rid of dem.

After 3 months,he got married to someone else,bt karma visited him. Up til now (6yrs later,no child).I pray God helps him.

I just thank God I have a baby now frm one who loves and respects my feelings. What if somthin had gon wrong wit my womb?

This is a serious confession. Maybe you can write a story on "Had I known"

Oya, other ladies make una enter transit too na..
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by slap1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
galaxi:
you are on point... grin
guess you an ikenga??
yeah, bro. I'm an Ikenga, unfortunately.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by playahP(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
I LOVE MY MAN

Yes that's soo true.... Keep doing it till you turn 30... Then desperation sets in cos no one would want ur ole ugly ass... But that's good though!! Personally, I wouldn't spend a second with a woman that puts me through stress
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by JANK23H(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
Miss
Ope:

How can i sacrifice for a man.....chaiiii....well for me any gurl
wey sacrifice for man na wowo girlllll.....
As for me I cheated on my guy...three times and he still begged to have
me back...dat is true love.......ladies if u really wanna know how much a
guy loves u let him pray and fast abeg...let him go thru helll...if he
doesnt give up believe he is ur man...
I LOVE MY MAN

You dey feel like star na abi?.Don't worry it will catch up with you.When he marry's you and begin to pay you back na that time your eye go clear.smiley
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Johnnoo(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
NL una no go kill me!!!!
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
Av done so many silly tinz in d name of luv even with all my beauty and brains love made me a fool,

like using my last 1500 to send him card not knowing he wanted to subscribe for his BIS, I even had to borrow money severally just to send him airtime while i starved even at that I was the one doing the calling everyday while the r/ship lasted without him calling even for a day, i traveled to see him and he said he didnt have money i gave him my last 17,500 paid for the hotel bills 5k with my money for 2days and even bought the food we ate, and him still chop pu*ny on top o,i wast left with just 1k which i paid back from asaba to enugu,the next day he sent me a text saying he is bethroted to someone that we can't continue i almost died. This 1 sef na preamble the next r/shp was hell i can't say all but i have really been a fool for love,now my eye don clear.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
All men are dogs but some are more doggy than other....all dis boys on nairaland any post about women is derailed to s...ex....money ..se..x,food se..x,career se...x,religion se..x once a womans opinion is sought on an issue, some wackos are already d..ck watering, and talking of se..x haba, se...x starved nairalnders control urself ..dis is why ladies run from treads like dis cos some porcupines will make dem feel cheap....a woman says she cooked for her man and one latsma was saying the guy ate the food and hammered her wella...haba that's derogatory

10 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by buchibabe: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: All men are dogs but some are more doggy than other....all dis boys on nairaland any post about women is derailed to s...ex....money ..se..x,food se..x,career se...x,religion se..x once a woman opinion is sought on an issue some wackos are already d..ck watering and talking of se..x hava se...x starved nairalnders control urself ..dis is why ladies run from treads like dis cos some porcupines will make dem feel cheap....a woman says she cooked for her man and one laytsma was saying the guy ate the food and hammered her wella...haba that's derogatory

Ur so on point!

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by preciousoz: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
Highbros:
Yes o!, girls can do crazy things for money. Come see the way one was sucking and gagging on my kini provocatively because of 10k. I was like, what tha f*uck!shocked. My kini became fatter and stronger as I was filled with surprise. Mehn, I came three times in her mouth and she swallowed everythinglipsrsealed

Yea.... Your destiny have been digested tongue

Ignoramus

10 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by EmmaUG: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
I LOVE MY MAN
U cheated not ones but 3 times and he came begging,are u stil feeding him?

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by jackydon(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
Can i find love here?
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
Highbros:
Yes o!, girls can do crazy things for money. Come see the way one was sucking and gagging on my kini provocatively because of 10k. I was like, what tha f*uck!shocked. My kini became fatter and stronger as I was filled with surprise. Mehn, I came three times in her mouth and she swallowed everythinglipsrsealed
all for money. . .Lol grin
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by prettyboi1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
I LOVE MY MAN

You're feeling like a champ huh? You cheated on your "man" severally & you're happy about it & even bragging huh? You're happy to have made your "man" a fool cos you couldn't close your legs? Anyways if you don't see anything wrong in cheating on your partner,& you even go ahead to brag about it,you have openly & indirectly implied that you love dating a fool & that your partner's a fool & that in turn means that you're also a fool for loving a fool. That's the sad irony of cheating that many people don't realize & you're here bragging. Anyways, how sure are you that karma has not been dealing with you on your guy's side? What goes around,comes around. lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
Some gals will act a video clip of por.n to please their guy grin
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Malawi1414: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
SpicyMimi: Hmmm....ve done one silly thing b4 o! I was head over heels in love with the dude then...seriously u guys dont wana know what i did..*shit mehn! D tin stil dey pain me sha* damn Luff!
Wud love to know,let's see if e truly worths it
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ib22003(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
Sonye: The silliest thing i've done for a man is running all over lagos in bike to drop his cv with companies, speaking to everyone about him and handing over his cvs to my dad's friends (even as I did not have a job), and even applying for jobs online for him. when he finally got into MTN engineering, he bought himself a lovely jeep and all of a sudden felt i was not good enough for him. trust me once bitten, twice shy.

I moved to London and started dating this sonofabitch who really wanted to marry to legalize his stay and begged me to hook him up with any of my friends that are citizens and I said capital NO, that he has to go sort himself out. the guy just stopped calling me. good riddance. I learnt the hard way n no man will ever see my good sides again wink

Dearie remember that even the princess that found the frog prince kissed some ordinary frogs first..but this does not mean you should be a maga sha....

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ib22003(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
I LOVE MY MAN
Men are very funny, when he becomes something good and decides to chase you, you wont have mouth to talk
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Gracious10: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
Sonye: The silliest thing i've done for a man is running all over lagos in bike to drop his cv with companies, speaking to everyone about him and handing over his cvs to my dad's friends (even as I did not have a job), and even applying for jobs online for him. when he finally got into MTN engineering, he bought himself a lovely jeep and all of a sudden felt i was not good enough for him. trust me once bitten, twice shy.

I moved to London and started dating this sonofabitch who really wanted to marry to legalize his stay and begged me to hook him up with any of my friends that are citizens and I said capital NO, that he has to go sort himself out. the guy just stopped calling me. good riddance. I learnt the hard way n no man will ever see my good sides again wink

Gbam!
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by nikkyshyne(f): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
pretty_boi:

You're feeling like a champ huh? You cheated on your "man" severally & you're happy about it & even bragging huh? You're happy to have made your "man" a fool cos you couldn't close your legs? Anyways if you don't see anything wrong in cheating on your partner,& you even go ahead to brag about it,you have openly & indirectly implied that you love dating a fool & that your partner's a fool & that in turn means that you're also a fool for loving a fool. That's the sad irony of cheating that many people don't realize & you're here bragging. Anyways, how sure are you that karma has not been dealing with you on your guy's side? What goes around,comes around. lipsrsealed
10002356 likes

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by abbeyfx2(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
The first time I entered bigs (when he still dey freak ppl). I took a girl I wanted to impress. I bought her eat-in and even take away while I didnt even buy me water cus, I used all the money I got on her. She told me she was a virgin little did I know then. Smh. Appologies to any girl I have hurt afterwards.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by prettyboi1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2012
Cutejay: Av done so many silly tinz in d name of luv even with all my beauty and brains love made me a fool,

like using my last 1500 to send him card not knowing he wanted to subscribe for his BIS, I even had to borrow money severally just to send him airtime while i starved even at that I was the one doing the calling everyday while the r/ship lasted without him calling even for a day, i traveled to see him and he said he didnt have money i gave him my last 17,500 paid for the hotel bills 5k with my money for 2days and even bought the food we ate, and him still chop pu*ny on top o,i wast left with just 1k which i paid back from asaba to enugu,the next day he sent me a text saying he is bethroted to someone that we can't continue i almost died. This 1 sef na preamble the next r/shp was hell i can't say all but i have really been a fool for love,now my eye don clear.

My dear,I don't know you personally but from your post,you seem to be some kinda really sweet girl. Don't worry,don't judge all guys based on just some guys (even if the bad guys are a majority).....keep being good when you have to. I have a principle that works for me which is "I'd always do good when I can whether or not people reciprocate it. I'd do good not because I want to please anybody but because I believe in my heart that that's the right thing to do."

10 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by uchedydy: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2012
Una be fool: daz cool.
..eya...nice bt surely nt the craziest tyn u'v eva done, beliv me.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
Cutejay: Av done so many silly tinz in d name of luv even with all my beauty and brains love made me a fool,

Stories like these breaks my heart..I doubt if there is anything called love,let's just play the game, get married, raise children and live happily ever after and stop the deceit called love and leave it for Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by uchedydy: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
pretty_boi:

My dear,I don't know you personally but from your post,you seem to be some kinda really sweet girl. Don't worry,don't judge all guys based on just some guys (even if the bad guys are a majority).....keep being good when you have to. I have a principle that works for me which is "I'd always do good when I can whether or not people reciprocate it. I'd do good not because I want to please anybody but because I believe in my heart that that's the right thing to do."

SECONDED
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ssii: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: All men are dogs but some are more doggy than other....all dis boys on nairaland any post about women is derailed to s...ex....money ..se..x,food se..x,career se...x,religion se..x once a woman opinion is sought on an issue some wackos are already d..ck watering and talking of se..x hava se...x starved nairalnders control urself ..dis is why ladies run from treads like dis cos some porcupines will make dem feel cheap....a woman says she cooked for her man and one laytsma was saying the guy ate the food and hammered her wella...haba that's derogatory
My thoughts exactly.It is so disgusting, I wonder what manner of people are on NL these days.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Gracious10: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
jackydon: Can i find love here?

Love is found in REAL life setting, not here or online. Be wise.

@post, men are really insecured, see all the hate for women all over this thread yet they can't do without them. Ladies talk about what the did for men, u guys ridicule them. Another talks about how she dealt with a guy, all of una dey abuse am. Wetin really be una wahala?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Caption This Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.