Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man (38317 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by MissOpe(f): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
Guys dont get it all wrong....am just one lucky gurl on earth i am not bragging @ allll....i just told u what i did......
If u must know my Fiance is a made guy.....he has a million and one gurl killing demselves to marry him but he just seems to want only me.....really i dont know why......
Yes I cheated on him thrice but he begged me because he genuinely loves me..
Seriously when u find the bone of ur bones..u really dont av anytin to worry about..If u keep hating this u can go and die...or better still beg God to give u the grace he gave me.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
Miss Ope: Guys dont get it all wrong....am just one lucky gurl on earth i am not bragging @ allll....i just told u what i did......
If u must know my Fiance is a made guy.....he has a million and one gurl killing demselves to marry him but he just seems to want only me.....really i dont know why......
Seriously when u find the bone of ur bones..u really dont av anytin to worry about..If u keep hating this u can go and die...or better still beg God to give u the grace he gave me.....

I love u dear! Let them hang themselves jare.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by claremont(m): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
Reading some of the posts by ladies on this thread leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Some men wicked oh!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Iaz93: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
Cutejay: Av done so many silly tinz in d name of luv even with all my beauty and brains love made me a fool,

like using my last 1500 to send him card not knowing he wanted to subscribe for his BIS, I even had to borrow money severally just to send him airtime while i starved even at that I was the one doing the calling everyday while the r/ship lasted without him calling even for a day, i traveled to see him and he said he didnt have money i gave him my last 17,500 paid for the hotel bills 5k with my money for 2days and even bought the food we ate, and him still chop pu*ny on top o,i wast left with just 1k which i paid back from asaba to enugu,the next day he sent me a text saying he is bethroted to someone that we can't continue i almost died. This 1 sef na preamble the next r/shp was hell i can't say all but i have really been a fool for love,now my eye don clear.
...*weeping seriously* chai!!! Karma sef go tire for some pple
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ghettodreamz(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
Miss Ope: Guys dont get it all wrong....am just one lucky gurl on earth i am not bragging @ allll....i just told u what i did......

Na wa for u ooo.. U still de make mouth. tufiaka! Chai, that ur guy ehn? I close mouth, ok.. Love is love only when it affects both sides. I can bet my last cent on it, you don't love him as much as he do love you. It's quite obvious you don't truly love him, tell me you do and I will prove you wrong. The smell is all over the ole place, I pity am sha oooo embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ghettodreamz(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
Cutejay: Av done so many silly tinz in d name of luv even with all my beauty and brains love made me a fool,

like using my last 1500 to send him card not knowing he wanted to subscribe for his BIS, I even had to borrow money severally just to send him airtime while i starved even at that I was the one doing the calling everyday while the r/ship lasted without him calling even for a day, i traveled to see him and he said he didnt have money i gave him my last 17,500 paid for the hotel bills 5k with my money for 2days and even bought the food we ate, and him still chop pu*ny on top o,i wast left with just 1k which i paid back from asaba to enugu,the next day he sent me a text saying he is bethroted to someone that we can't continue i almost died. This 1 sef na preamble the next r/shp was hell i can't say all but i have really been a fool for love,now my eye don clear.

Never stop doing good, but whatever you can reasonably afford to loss, don't spend it on a guy. Personally, I can spend to any level for that special someone for me, but will never spend much more than what I can afford to loss, so I don't have 2 regret anything if we eventually parted ways. I'm sure for that special someone, it worth it, except you aren't yet sure he's the right one for you.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by wonda26(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2012

Omo!! shocked shocked Men dey o... I hail that guy..

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by try69: 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2012

U cheat and he is the one that comes to BEG?

I know many guys like ur guy

We called them "MUGU".

Or maybe he's not a "mugu", thought I saw FIANCE up there..Goodluck thou

8 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by seedord247(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
My gf have helped me to fart before.... sad
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Mikocake(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2012
LADIES AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED..I WAS REALLY EXPECTING SOMEONE TO TELL HOW THEY CATCH GRENADE FOR FOR THEIR SPOUSE OR HOW THEY THREW THEMSELF TO A BULLET INORDER TO DEFEND THEIR SPOUSE BUT ALL SAW IS HOW THEY SPENT THIS AND THAT..THAT IS MATERIAL THINGS FOR GOD'S SAKE? WE GUYS SPEND MORE ABEG tongue
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by mercato: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
Miss Ope: How can i sacrifice for a man.....chaiiii....well for me any gurl wey sacrifice for man na wowo girlllll.....
As for me I cheated on my guy...three times and he still begged to have me back...dat is true love.......ladies if u really wanna know how much a guy loves u let him pray and fast abeg...let him go thru helll...if he doesnt give up believe he is ur man...
I LOVE MY MAN
that na mumu

3 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mikocake: LADIES AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED..I WAS REALLY EXPECTING SOMEONE TO TELL HOW THEY CATCH GRENADE FOR FOR THEIR SPOUSE OR HOW THEY THREW THEMSELF TO A BULLET INORDER TO DEFEND THEIR SPOUSE BUT ALL SAW IS HOW THEY SPENT THIS AND THAT..THAT IS MATERIAL THINGS FOR GOD'S SAKE? WE GUYS SPEND MORE ABEG tongue
Keep quiet kid..just move to the children's section.

3 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by tomakint: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
blink182: Nigerian babes be truthful, and stop mentioning trivial things. The op asked for the most silly thing. All the sucking and eja culating in your mouth, all the aborted babies for guys you know won't marry you. All the strangers you phucked, all the one night stands, all the gang banging, all the cheating, sex and blow jobs in public places, come on give life to this thread with your filthy escapades.
Guy no crack my rib, you are too funny and at the same time REAL!
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by JoanJohnson(f): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
The silly tin i did was taking a loan from my office for him and he neva paid back rather he broke up with me. I actually had my lessons in a hard way, and am still paying the loan.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Mikocake(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
mercato: that na mumu
she didnt tell the full story,. Abeg recomend to ur fellow ladies that native doctor u visited.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Mikocake(m): 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
Julieccentric:
Keep quiet kid..just move to the children's section.
pls where can i find it, adult, elder, mama nnukwu, okpokwu, akata gbogbogbo??
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by mercato: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mikocake:
she didnt tell the full story,. Abeg recomend to ur fellow ladies that native doctor u visited.
NL make una see fool o.who b lady?
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Mikocake(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
mercato: NL make una see fool o.who b lady?
i wasn't referin to u mouphoka..didnt u do indirect speech in school, u bag of duck dick undecided
mercato: NL make una see fool o.who b lady?
i wasn't referin to u mouphoka..didnt u do indirect speech in school, u bag of duck dick
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by mercato: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mikocake:
i wasn't referin to u mouphoka..didnt u do indirect speech in school, u bag of duck dick undecided
i wasn't referin to u mouphoka..didnt u do indirect speech in school, u bag of duck dick
you type like a kid slowpoke.read what you wrote
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ok, maybe you dey phuck the guy well. When he is ready for marriage, he will dump you.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by geezyk(m): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2012
Miss Ope: How can i sacrifice for a man.....chaiiii....well for me any gurl wey sacrifice for man na wowo girlllll.....
As for me I cheated on my guy...three times and he still begged to have me back...dat is true love.......ladies if u really wanna know how much a guy loves u let him pray and fast abeg...let him go thru helll...if he doesnt give up believe he is ur man...
I LOVE MY MAN
Walahi u don nack pant for the guy head... Or how could it be xplained that u cheated on him thrice and he's still begging to come back to u... Dat one don turn to MUMU for life..
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Mikocake(m): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
mercato: you type like a kid slowpoke.read what you wrote
suit yourself dope man!
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by mercato: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mikocake:
suit yourself dope man!
lol.bros I hail make we settle matter
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Mikocake(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
whats the problem with the moderator, just keeps changing my words
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Mikocake(m): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
mercato: lol.bros I hail make we settle matter

hahaha..na my man u be na, wateva happens here stays here. No time per unit time. Am a gentleman ooh wink
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
Joan Johnson: The silly tin i did was taking a loan from my office for him and he neva paid back rather he broke up with me. I actually had my lessons in a hard way, and am still paying the loan.

Aww poor baby. Ya...can't borrow money for anyone. I can only give what I know I won't die over if I don't get back.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mikocake: LADIES AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED..I WAS REALLY EXPECTING SOMEONE TO TELL HOW THEY CATCH GRENADE FOR FOR THEIR SPOUSE OR HOW THEY THREW THEMSELF TO A BULLET INORDER TO DEFEND THEIR SPOUSE BUT ALL SAW IS HOW THEY SPENT THIS AND THAT..THAT IS MATERIAL THINGS FOR GOD'S SAKE? WE GUYS SPEND MORE ABEG tongue
you call it mare material things? Some guys spend on girls just to eat p*nny but its rare to see a girl who spends on a guy just for his d*ck,my dear if u've ever been through half of what i have been through for love' u would never marry or date for love again. Ok and if u say material things how about 3 abortions and he marries someone else? Guy trust me u would'nt be able to take it.

4 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ashmanpolo: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
M M M: Nyashing her Girl friend 4 him,
Becos he waz sick angryangry

... "her Girl friend 4 him"
She later changed to a man abi? She must be A spirit

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
Miss ope.....How can u cheat on a guy thrice and he was begging u......the tortoise u hang inside his room will soon be discovered and u know the remaining story like naija film....coughing,laughing,tearing clothes then deliverance chapel

4 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Mikocake(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
Cutejay: you call it mare material things? Some guys spend on girls just to eat p*nny but its rare to see a girl who spends on a guy just for his d*ck,my dear if u've ever been through half of what i have been through for love' u would never marry or date for love again. Ok and if u say material things how about 3 abortions and he marries someone else? Guy trust me u would'nt be able to take it.
well, u got some points there, but some gurls do spend for dick cos am a living witness..all the same i admire ur courage
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by buchibabe: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
Cutejay: you call it mare material things? Some guys spend on girls just to eat p*nny but its rare to see a girl who spends on a guy just for his d*ck,my dear if u've ever been through half of what i have been through for love' u would never marry or date for love again. Ok and if u say material things how about 3 abortions and he marries someone else? Guy trust me u would'nt be able to take it.

Tell them!
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
pretty_boi:

My dear,I don't know you personally but from your post,you seem to be some kinda really sweet girl. Don't worry,don't judge all guys based on just some guys (even if the bad guys are a majority).....keep being good when you have to. I have a principle that works for me which is "I'd always do good when I can whether or not people reciprocate it. I'd do good not because I want to please anybody but because I believe in my heart that that's the right thing to do."
thanks dearie it's good to be good, i believe in what goes around comes around, there is a reward for everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Caption This Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.