Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (51362 Views)

Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward / Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany / Govenor Dambaba Suntai Of Taraba State Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by salbis(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
Rooneyboy: aboki turns pilot over night.
Insanity @ its peak , what does he know about flying jets ?
. He's an intelligent man and he can't just board a plane without going through the basics. He's a graduate of aviation college Zaria.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by salbis(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2012
bayooooooo: I think EFCC should use this opportunity to investigate how he acquired the plane.
That aircraft is not his person belonging, rather it's a government property. What to investigate then? I thought one of the governors' from southern part just paid 50 million dollars for an aircraft.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2012
taharqa: hahaha...1st off, a person who is remotely intelligent does nt assert it, he doesnt need to; bliv me i know. Your above comment defines you, you'hv done d job 4 me....oh by d way, what are doing bout d leadaship questn. U think screaming d Loudest Or stamping yr feet d hardest on an online forum count in d least? Again, what are u doing or what can you do...#Noisemaking COWARDS

You are a person!

Where did you get that "scientic proof"? How did you arrive at that conclusion as "fact"?

Product of a failed education system.

I wait for your proof.

You will see what I can do to cretins like you.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2012
salbis: . He's an intelligent man and he can't just board a plane without going through the basics. He's a graduate of aviation college Zaria.

What makes him an intelligent man?

How intelligent is he?

salbis: That aircraft is not his person belonging, rather it's a government property. What to investigate then? I thought one of the governors' from southern part just paid 50 million dollars for an aircraft.

And your point is?

Please make sure the point you unveil is intelligent and not moronic, for your own sake.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Ejike3: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2012
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by 2good(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2012
Ejike3: TB Joshua predicted it since July.
https://www.nairaland.com/1018624/prophet-tb-joshua-predicts-another#11806619

Did you read your link well? Why is that you religious freaks try so hard to tie events to their fake predictions even if it glaringly doesn't add up? I pity my country with all these lame reasoning.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2012
Ejike3: TB Joshua predicted it since July.
https://www.nairaland.com/1018624/prophet-tb-joshua-predicts-another#11806619

You are a pathological person!
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by cant4real: 3:13am On Nov 17, 2012
make una no day happi for waitin happen to gover of taraba state becos na God get life and one day we died, danbaba is stil aliv, i thank God 4dat

1 Like

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
cant4real: make una no day happi for waitin happen to gover of taraba state becos na God get life and one day we died, danbaba is stil aliv, i thank God 4dat

It is because fucktards like you thank God for him that we have illiterate fucktards like you that can't speak English.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) / Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North / See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.