Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (51356 Views)

Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward / Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany / Govenor Dambaba Suntai Of Taraba State Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
Joel Felix: or God help him is my governor and i can't see him dead, or Lord have mercy on him.

Your Governor appears to be corrupt.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by manny4life(m): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
freecocoa: So he was a professional pilot that flew planes before? No vex I really want to understand it.

Anything for you grin grin grin grin

There are different classes of licenses for different levels of pilots. Like I previously stated, he has a PPL or Private Pilot License or Private, this license gives him the authority to fly a small, single engine propeller aircraft. He doesn't have to be a professional pilot NOR does he have to have flown airplane before. In the U.S., according to FAA Rules, you must be at least age 16 to obtain a PPL, does that mean 16yr old's are professionals? NO.

A PPL is the entry level of all license, for professional pilots, you're looking at CPL advanced to ATPL. So to answer your question, NO he wasn't a professional pilot, but had flown planes before. Did I answer your question?
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by bakila: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
freecocoa: So he was a professional pilot that flew planes before? No vex I really want to understand it.
de man go get licence for zaria
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
obo_man: I would have sent my sympathy to him as a fellow human, even though I don't know him.

However, I have chosen not to because of the following reason;

Why would a Governor of one of the poorest States in Nigeria be in possession of a private Jet?

The mayor of London( One of the richest cities in the world with a GDP higher than that of Nigeria combined) rides a bicycle to work, and only has maybe two houses and a car to his name..

He earns just £400,000 annually. Bear in mind that he runs the affairs of a city with an estimated GDP of $600 billion.

We then have this stupid Governor owning a Private Jet, with state money he has embezzled. Dear Nairalander, if this is not insanity, what is it?

Well said!
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by manny4life(m): 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Someone posted this on a similar thread before it was locked. I won't even comment on serious allegations of corruption against him. The bolded are sufficient: He probably saw flying a plane as driving a car.

Every politician in Nigeria has their hands soiled in corruption, I'm not exempting him from that, but I'm exempting him from false claims or guess if he was a pilot or not. Several people and news reports has claimed he went to flight school, so what's the big deal he got a PPL?
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Rooneyboy(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
Lekmusic: He was a pilot. Graduated frm NCAT Zaria

And so. ?
He must have been a very dull student.

Here comes the practical and u fumbles completely to the grave .

He's a BIG IDI.OT for this sheer act of stupidity
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
Nothing last forever. For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole and lose his soul. The enjoyment of this world is limited. We all shall die one day, nobody knows the time. So live a good life now you still have time for tomorrow might be too late. May he await his judgment.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by redsun(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
His biography didnt explain much about how he manage to get the money to have afforded a private jet. It wasnt as if he was dangote or dantata,s son,so that leaves us with one clear fact,that he was a thief like every other nigerian politician and a good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
obo_man: I would have sent my sympathy to him as a fellow human, even though I don't know him.

Why would a Governor of one of the poorest States in Nigeria be in possession of a private Jet?

The mayor of London( One of the richest cities in the world with a GDP higher than that of Nigeria combined) rides a bicycle to work, and only has maybe two houses and a car to his name..

He earns just £400,000 annually. Bear in mind that he runs the affairs of a city with an estimated GDP of $600 billion.

We then have this stupid Governor owning a Private Jet, with state money he has embezzled. Dear Nairalander, if this is not insanity, what is it?

Great Comment.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by ifeegee(f): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
They keep flying in the air, while the roads remain death traps.they never begin crash,this na begining of their woes..Bunch of irresponsible leaders.shior.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
acidtalk: For those of you who still called Acidtalk a false prophet, I think you need to go through those very same predictions made in the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1066757/predictions-last-quarter-year

A word is enough

Sharaap angry angry angry

Fake TB Joshua predictions. You claimed that it would be due to an auto crash and ill health.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by freecocoa(f): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
manny4life:

Anything for you grin grin grin grin

There are different classes of licenses for different levels of pilots. Like I previously stated, he has a PPL or Private Pilot License or Private, this license gives him the authority to fly a small, single engine propeller aircraft. He doesn't have to be a professional pilot NOR does he have to have flown airplane before. In the U.S., according to FAA Rules, you must be at least age 16 to obtain a PPL, does that mean 16yr old's are professionals? NO.

A PPL is the entry level of all license, for professional pilots, you're looking at CPL advanced to ATPL. So to answer your question, NO he wasn't a professional pilot, but had flown planes before. Did I answer your question?
Yes you answered it well, thanks but menh are we even sure the man merit that license?
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by manny4life(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
IMO, for people claiming he had a jet, hmmm... how do yall know if he had a private jet or not?
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by 2good(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
acidtalk: For those of you who still called Acidtalk a false prophet, I think you need to go through those very same predictions made in the thread below.

A word is enough
Is auto crash thesame as plane crash? I am still waiting for the Syrian government to be brought down and also waiting to hear the news of the death of the other 2 prominent Nigerians before the end of 2012. Proper 419. Nonsense!
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by sushieater: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2012

Luxury
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
manny4life:

Every politician in Nigeria has their hands soiled in corruption, I'm not exempting him from that, but I'm exempting him from false claims or guess if he was a pilot or not. Several people and news reports has claimed he went to flight school, so what's the big deal he got a PPL?

Do you honestly believe a sitting governor in Nigeria can be denied a license in Zaria-competence or no competence?
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by osajojo(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
the government of that state has officially confirmed that the governor and other occupants are alive, just got the information from ait
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Decryptor(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
Will this news revert the price of my favorite indomie super pack from N60 back to N50?
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by innocentmartini: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
RIP Governor. But na our money u thief take buy private jet.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by playcharles(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
Crap... Thou the man is verymuch alive, who dash all of them pvt jet..rubbish
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by manny4life(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
freecocoa: Yes you answered it well, thanks but menh are we even sure the man merit that license?

Unfortunately, neither you nor I will know, that's question left to the accident investigation team.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by SlyIg(f): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Someone posted this on a similar thread before it was locked. I won't even comment on serious allegations of corruption against him. The bolded are sufficient: He probably saw flying a plane as driving a car.

Now i know that God could be angry at times if at all this version of the story is true. God's wrath is upon this man.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by manny4life(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Do you honestly believe a sitting governor in Nigeria can be denied a license in Zaria-competence or no competence?

Well, that's the risk he takes trying to forge documentation to fly an aircraft. Although an aircraft is very easy to fly ONLY IF you have instructors who gradually break you into the first week, so I see no reason for forgery.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by warrikid(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
Dieee muthafucker,dieeeeeeeeeee
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
This man had no business piloting an aircraft! The only thing an aboki can pilot is a cattle.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by 3kay945(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
how on earth did he survived that thunderous impact or was it crash landing?
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Leeny(f): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
Nawa o! Wen he become pillot na?
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
hollandis: How does that affect garri price
Nne I wonder oh stories like this keep appearing yet price of garri keep rising even to buy one cup wey I go drink this nite na wahala
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by solid3(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
how sad.

Next thing you'll hear is that he has been flown out of d country tto Germany, India or Saudi.

May God help us.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Decryptor(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2012

A word is enough
So u are now confusing plane crash with auto-crash which you predicted. I'd rather believe a jumping gyrating cele prophet wearing a white robe with a bell by the shores of Bar Beach than to believe that hype you typed there!

1 Like

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Fortune02(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
Y wuld he pilot d jet hmslf wen he's nt a pilot..Wel i tink God spared hs life 4 a reasn
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by onatisi(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
i think it is time we start taking this guy called tb joshua serious , he predicted this event twice and we all called him a bluff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) / Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) / Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.