Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (51359 Views)

Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward / Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany / Govenor Dambaba Suntai Of Taraba State Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by 2mch(m): 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
franchizy: As I was praying, I had a revelation dat the jet was poisoned and dat was why it crashed

grin grin grin grin grin

Is jet a food or drink in your village?
Seek mental help, nothing spiritual about this vision.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by shadrach77: 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
It may be the deputy governor who was impeached three weeks ago who jazzed him grin grin grin
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by taharqa: 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
Decryptor: Will this news revert the price of my favorite indomie super pack from N60 back to N50?

No, it wont. That is a 'cassava flour' problem ie wanting to PRODUCE some flour locally here in Nigeria and mixing it with imported flour/wheat, in other to reduce spending more than #600billion annually to tottally import it.

But more companies are beginning to use this High Quality Cassava Flour(HQCF) which means more money for poor farmers, who can hopefully afford to feed better, provide some level of health care for their families, send their children to better schools, etc; and also provide some jobless youths roaming the strrets today some employment and dignity as processors, transporters, designers etc.

Hopefully, as Economics of scale sets in, the price may revert back or even go lower, but the crash of Gov Suntai wouldn't do so.

STU.PID question!!
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by jude33084(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
taharqa:

But his middle name is Danfulani, does that mean he is Fulani? Or is he Jukun?

I heard only recently that more than 70% of Taraba are Christains. Is that right?

PS: I know there are a few Fulanis that are xtain, is he one of the very few ones?

Taraba state is a christian state. Just like plateau state.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by mallorca(m): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
Super1759: so this man want our sallah to have k-leg. Tufiakwa, my ram meat will not reduce.
hahaha guy u no serious fa
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
the guy wan escape road accident...coz en no build road.........mehnnn...d price of garri has risen badly o

1 Like

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
hollandis: How does that affect garri price
i wish i can see you face to face and punch your paw paw .
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by shadrach77: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
brentkruge:

Having the name Dan-Fulani may just be an appendage at a young age that stuck. I know such names are given to light fellows who are thought to resemble fulani.

Taraba people are funny. Met a guy from Taraba who is named Dele. He has nothing connected with Yorubas.

In any case, when the man recovers, I hope he;

(i) understands the fragility of life
[b](2) know that stealing government money is not the ultimate

(3) know that he has to work hard to leave a good legacy cos he can die anytime and the millions will not save him
(4) STAYS OUT OF PLANES and travel along the potholed roads of his state more often [/b]

Except you are the state accountant , ow did you know he stole government money ??
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by shadrach77: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
brentkruge:

Having the name Dan-Fulani may just be an appendage at a young age that stuck. I know such names are given to light fellows who are thought to resemble fulani.

Taraba people are funny. Met a guy from Taraba who is named Dele. He has nothing connected with Yorubas.

In any case, when the man recovers, I hope he;

(i) understands the fragility of life
[b](2) know that stealing government money is not the ultimate

(3) know that he has to work hard to leave a good legacy cos he can die anytime and the millions will not save him
(4) STAYS OUT OF PLANES and travel along the potholed roads of his state more often [/b]

Except you are the state accountant , how did you know he stole government money ?? tongue
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
I know that this is a retarded question, but in Nigeria where goats are arrested and monkeys are convicted, I gotta ask this question:

DID THE MAN EVEN HAVE A PILOT LICENSE?
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
HE IS A BRAVE MAN. FLYIN THAT SINGLE ENGINE DEATH CONTRAPTION. OH WELL HE AT THE PEARLY GATES NOW REQUESTING FOR PIPTY PIPE NAIRA SUYA.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by taharqa: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
abdulkayus: I can some ppl displayin their inherent hatred to anytin north here. Anytin frm d north dey term it aboki and islam, nt 4gettin dat there are over 100 tribes in d north and ppl there jus speak hausa as a unifyin language, some ppl in d north dont even understand hausa ma self.

For una informatn, d Governor of Taraba state; Danbaba Danfulani Suntai is a devout Christain like d former governor also Rev Jolly Nyame. So if u are wishin him bad cos he is frm d north, dont 4get he is ur xtain brother.

CIAO

Dont mind dem joor!

Plz i asked a question on pg.5; can you take a look at it. Thanks.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by MusicCafe: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Someone posted this on a similar thread before it was locked. I won't even comment on serious allegations of corruption against him. The bolded are sufficient: He probably saw flying a plane as driving a car.

this is very true.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by patanjaly: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
Taraba state is not a christian state .according to 1991 census muslim are majority.the problem is dat the muslim had been marginalized by christian leadership.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Psylas(m): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
Suicide
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Super1759: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
I know that this is a retarded question, but in Nigeria where goats are arrested and monkeys are convicted, I gotta ask this question:

whether license or not, do you think this is his first time of piloting the kwatako jet?
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by mikron(m): 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
engr j: He has private jet or government property? wel may his sow rest in peace.
DID THE ARTICLE SAY HE IS DEAD? MAKE UNA DEY READ AND UNDERSTAND VERY WELL BEFORE COMMENTING O
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by bobofati(m): 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
patanjaly: Taraba state is not a christian state .according to 1991 census muslim are majority.the problem is dat the muslim had been marginalized by christian leadership.
where did u get that
report from? u are AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE. Have u ever seen a state that has a predominantly muslim population being marginalised by christians?

1 Like

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by bobofati(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
bobofati: where did u get that
report from? u are AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE. Have u ever seen a state that has a predominantly muslim population being marginalised by christians?
if u dont know something ask? stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by controlseven: 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
Wetin na? Death na turn by turn. The man wan upgrade, he wan contest for president of intecessors! If you don't know, God has refused to listen to prayers from Nigeria again. So he wan lead a powerful intecessory group in the great beyond to plead on una behalf. Soon we go dey hear Saint DANBABA, PRAY FOR US!
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by brentkruge: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
shadrach77:

Except you are the state accountant , how did you know he stole government money ?? tongue

For a man who was a civil servant ALL his life and now owns a plane (even if na tokunbo and a one engine Cessna), tell me that money grows on trees in his village. Mtsscheeeewwww. His official salary as a Governor is not up to N2m a month.

1 Like

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by brentkruge: 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
patanjaly: Taraba state is not a christian state .according to 1991 census muslim are majority.the problem is dat the muslim had been marginalized by christian leadership.

Una don start ba?! Olodo, the census HAD NO PROVISION FOR COUNTING RELIGIOUS INCLINATION. Where you get your statistics from? Maiduguri (BH HQ) abi? Lagos that has had Muslim Governors since 1999, are Christians marginalized? Abeg !!!!!!!!!!. In 2015 register and vote. Chikena

Now back to Suntai
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by abdulkayus(m): 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
taharqa:

Dont mind dem joor!

Plz i asked a question on pg.5; can you take a look at it. Thanks.

brentkruge has alreay answer it. I think d Danfulani name may be gotten frm dat he is fair in complexion, wat dey call laqani in hausa language. Its commom in d north, a name can be attach to ur personality cos of ur feature or wat u are gud at. And it can also be his christined name, who knows, cos dere are ppl in plateau state also dat bear Danfulani and dey are xtains.

Ciao.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by 3kay945(m): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
Many want this man dead, why? is it a crime to own and fly privately?
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by Closetoheart: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
ayandee: What empathy would i show for a thiefing governor? I served in Taraba state and i can confirm to you that it's a very poor state. The level of poverty there is startling. The roads are terrible. You can imagine driving nine hours within a state on a trip that shouldn't take 4hrs cos of bad road. Only 3 local govt areas had electricity- Takum, some parts of Donga and Jalingo. The rest had no poles meaning no hope of electricity in sight. No portable drinking water except for sachet water 'imported' from neighbouring states. We would wake up at 4am and walk miles to get water for laundry. The few schools available lacked teachers. Even Jalingo the capital has no infrastructure except for the bank buildings adorning it. I can go on and on.

You are absolutely right. I served in taraba too 2008 batch a, and I can tell you that the guy has been doing skeletal projects, never reaching completion.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by AndroBlaze: 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
bobofati: where did u get that

smiley
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by sunnshyn(f): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
1025: , if i become a gov, i will sure break record by buying a private train.

God will surely catch all of una wey say we no go enjoy our God's given
blessings.

Shebi you people can see the supposed "leader of tomorrow"
Private train with whose money? Ok ok, I get, your already planning to steal too okwa? Even before primaries and election??

And in the next heart beat he calls God!! Who were u refering to by the way? The present govt or the masses who won't allow you to steal when d time comes??

I'm really holding myself from calling you names!!

Anuofia!
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by logica(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
Do some people know the difference between a small plane and a jet plane? That was how they kept saying Amokachie bought a private jet.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by abdulkayus(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2012

i think u are wrong, Taraba has lyk 50 50 xtains to muslims or even more xtains self. Many ppl frm d south do think dat every state in d north are muslims nt knowin d state dat has 90 percent muslims are kano, jigawa, katsina, zamfara, sokoto and maybe Yobe. Kaduna is 50 50. Plateau has more xtains lyk 80 percent. Adamawa, Borno, Gombe, Nassarawa, Niger, Kogi and kwara has lyk muslim to xtain populatn of 60 to 40 percent.

CIAO
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by controlseven: 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

NO! You don't need a license to fly UFO. Remember a guy and his wife saw the UFO some days ago.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by abdulkayus(m): 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
Closetoheart:

You are absolutely right. I served in taraba too 2008 batch a, and I can tell you that the guy has been doing skeletal projects, never reaching completion.

u can be right, i hav frnd dat serve in taraba also in 2010, dey told me d state is notin to write home about. Dat d state money is only among d gov and his cronies, no major infractructures in d capital Jalingo ma self. D jalingo is lyk a glorified village.
Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by brentkruge: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
abdulkayus:

brentkruge has alreay answer it. I think d Danfulani name may be gotten frm dat he is fair in complexion, wat dey call laqani in hausa language. Its commom in d north, a name can be attach to ur personality cos of ur feature or wat u are gud at. And it can also be his christined name, who knows, cos dere are ppl in plateau state also dat bear Danfulani and dey are xtains.

Ciao.

Yes you are right. Just like the Majority Leader of the Plateau State House of Assembly, Mr. Gyang Fulani, a non muslim who was representing Barkin-Ladi Local Government Area in the House of Assembly who was allegedly killed by Fulani gunmen.

I guess his name didnt save him.

I have seen non Muslim people bearing names like Abubakar, Shehu, Ahmadu, Isa etc. Names, as looks, can be deceiving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers / Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) / Busari Twin Sisters Meet President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.