Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,579 members, 7,770,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:21 AM

Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry (22314 Views)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage / You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by 50calibre(m): 6:47am On Oct 29, 2012
Well as for me I wouldn't go as far as setting that as a pre-requisite for marriage but what I will do is a little scienfic probing. Before marriage talks we will have to visit a doctor for comprehensive fertility tests for both of us because the level of stupidity some girls poccess these days is alarming.

Some will go as far as having abortions into double figures for riff raffs who just want to use them so I will be a fool to bear the punishment for another man's deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by hollandis(f): 6:48am On Oct 29, 2012
1.So many girls take contraceptive and do D and C
2.They lie to their man that it never happened
3.The causes of miscarriage these days is attributed to many factors ,playing with ur womb viz a viz D and C ,pills is one of the many factors
4.the statement is faulty "I think it shold read-Women that wants to get pregnant before their man can marry them"
5.The only men that have that attitude are men who are suspicious of their wives
6.women can make themselves suspect in many ways
7.Any man who doesn't have sex with a girl (against the biblical and popular bed undefiled and abstinence stuff) is just wasting his time because she is having sex with another guy
8.The only girls that are not in the number (7) category above are virgins
9.If you don't agree with any or all of the above PLS HUG A TRANSFORMER

6 Likes

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by passionate88: 6:52am On Oct 29, 2012
bjcole: Its almost impossible 2 come across a lady that has not aborted
no b lie o... Our ladies behave like kids sometimes... If u must do it with ur bf without condom, be on the pills... It's cheaper and much more safer than D & C
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by mactoni91(m): 6:56am On Oct 29, 2012
bt seriously, we all knw marriage isnt a jump in and run out affair..
Its better, u take preventive measures than wallow up in a life long mess...
The main objective for marriage is to bear children...
A marriage without children aint worth it..
Wit d high rate of abortion and toxic drug intake by gurls is alarming..
Imagine, u wan have sex with a gurl, u bring out ya CD(she tells u tew keep em, dat she doesnt get d required/desired sensation...
Wen preg shows they say its d fault of we guys...
N.B, God never created any gurl infertile..
Weda we like it or nt, our past life also affects our future...
Be it negative or positive...
THE LAW OF KARMA EXISTS

1 Like

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2012
this is the first i am hearing pills cause infertility o!!
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by ITbomb(m): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2012
freecocoa: Oh well, where is the love then?
Which love ? After they ve destroy theirself with D&C and pills . Make another come suffer for their reckless living.

Any girl who does not agree to these terms should be shown the way out.
Better than spending most of ur married life in prayer house and lab

6 Likes

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by salt1: 7:03am On Oct 29, 2012
bjcole: surely not this world, sometimes i wonder if all serere of d wedding worth, a woman that has seen it all. Its almost impossible 2 come across a lady that has not aborted
Really? Almost impossible to come across a lady that has not aborted?
You are moving with the wrong crowd. There are still many young MEN and WOMEN who marry as virgins because they fear God and respect their bodies.They believe marriage is holy and the bed undefiled.
@topic, the men who give such conditions sometimes get babies that aren't theirs. Only a woman knows the real father of her child

4 Likes

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Bunchersstab(m): 7:07am On Oct 29, 2012
Its a gud topic. The change should start wit
D ladies, the should respect their bodies. It's
Not toilet that different men will gO in & come out.
U dnt expect a guy 2 marry a ladies who has done abortion
Like 9times.
My point is we should all change
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Bunchersstab(m): 7:10am On Oct 29, 2012
salt 1:
Really? Almost impossible to come across a lady that has not aborted?
You are moving with the wrong crowd. There are still many young MEN and WOMEN who marry as virgins because they fear God and respect their bodies.They believe marriage is holy and the bed undefiled.
@topic, the men who give such conditions sometimes get babies that aren't theirs. Only a woman knows the real father of her child
@ guys virgins still dey plenty....
Jst make sure u look in d right directions.

1 Like

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by chiefbatiatus(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2012
kiss_angel:

I don’t support the statement about "the way woman mess themselves these days" can a woman mess herself up without a man? It takes two to tango, and on the average, besides, some men are too carried away with attractiveness, that they forget to look for ladies with morals. What about the way men mess themselves up these days and end up with low sperm count because of one infection or another. Some of these men know and would keep it secret. Some would utterly refuse to go for a test.

Anyways, I blame any girl that will agree to such a condition because if you have a sense of self worth, you won’t attach marriage proposals on "certain" derogatory conditions {a child is a beautiful gift, when it is used as a perquisite for marriage, it degenerates it to a mere means to an end and not an end in its self}. It takes more than a child to have a happy home. In fact run away from such men because they obviously are going to give you more ridiculous egoistic demands after you get married. If you are hell bent of compromising out of desperation, remember that if you give your glasses today, tomorrow, he might just be asking for your eyes! How much can u bear to compromise to keep up appearances?

Marriage should happen because you like the person enough to want to spend your lives together, better reasons like compatibility, companionship, character, attitudes and capacity to grow together and work as a team. The capacity to have children should be seen as an added gift to the equation, because like it or not, a lot of people would have to deal with the issue of infertility, even those that were married as virgins!
Think about it, what if the child is born with special needs, would the “man” still love and accept the child when he has shown you his rigid nature beforehand.

What ignorant arrogance!

You are too much, all nigerian women and men should listen to what you just said. Great words my dear. People are unaware that there are men who don't see children as priority at all, like myself. If am blessed with a child good, if am not then I even have the opportunity to now do my very best for the many many fatherless and suffering children in every corner of the earth. I keep saying that nigerians now get more education and less civilization. So childlessness is the end of life? What a retarded thinking. So if u had no child u wouldn't know what else to do with your life? I think very soon the line will be drawn btw actually civilised people and those going around with certificates and fine clothes

1 Like

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by sizzlers(m): 7:15am On Oct 29, 2012
Need a plot(s) of land in asaba airport rd., or inside asaba. Call 08189170499.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by seunfly: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2012
kiss_angel:

I don’t support the statement about "the way woman mess themselves these days" can a woman mess herself up without a man?

my sister i disagree with your statement, yes men come but ladies determine wether they want to or not. You don't blame what ever you can control, you blame your self for failing to control it. If you know you will be messed by a man why give him chance.

Sometimes i shed tears when ladies talk about doing abortion 3 times for a particular guy all in d name of love, i wonder is it love or recklessness yet you will want to blame the guy instead of the girl for allowing such thing.

Men are evil but girls should resist the evil not allow it and then justify that they are evil. One thing about evil is the more you resist them the more they reduce in the society at large.
Please don't get me wrong am not crusifying anybody neither am i claiming to be holy, It include us all.

5 Likes

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by divinelove(m): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2012
ftmom: Interesting topic, how about women that make sure they get pregnant to secure a spouse undecided

trap d man by force or quicken d marriage arrangement u mean. Kinda sealing d deal.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by codeine123: 7:18am On Oct 29, 2012
Such touching stories!!!!. I think the reason why most men will want the soon to be bride to take in is because of the fear of childless marriage. They want to be 100 percent sure that the woman is fertile and can give birth to their future heirs

2 Likes

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by ifeegee(f): 7:18am On Oct 29, 2012
bjcole: surely not this world, sometimes i wonder if all serere of d wedding worth, a woman that has seen it all. Its almost impossible 2 come across a lady that has not aborted
Its nearly impossible to see a man that has not impregnated a lady.

2 Likes

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by deshclones(m): 7:20am On Oct 29, 2012
jmoore:

Girls you are not cars, no "test-driving" .

funny op....
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Demdem(m): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2012
ifee-gee:
Its nearly impossible to see a man that has not impregnated a lady.

Am not justifying either of the two especially if its out of wedlock but believe me, one suffers more than the other. I expect the one that suffers more to use more of his/her brain the more before it happens.

1 Like

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by shakur1234(m): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2012
no guy want to wait after marriage without an issue.i think guys with such issues have their reasons.shikenna
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by ceejay80s(m): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2012
@topic Yoruba men, na their hand work
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 29, 2012
kiss_angel:

I don’t support the statement about "the way woman mess themselves these days" can a woman mess herself up without a man? It takes two to tango, and on the average, besides, some men are too carried away with attractiveness, that they forget to look for ladies with morals. What about the way men mess themselves up these days and end up with low sperm count because of one infection or another. Some of these men know and would keep it secret. Some would utterly refuse to go for a test.

Anyways, I blame any girl that will agree to such a condition because if you have a sense of self worth, you won’t attach marriage proposals on "certain" derogatory conditions {a child is a beautiful gift, when it is used as a perquisite for marriage, it degenerates it to a mere means to an end and not an end in its self}. It takes more than a child to have a happy home. In fact run away from such men because they obviously are going to give you more ridiculous egoistic demands after you get married. If you are hell bent of compromising out of desperation, remember that if you give your glasses today, tomorrow, he might just be asking for your eyes! How much can u bear to compromise to keep up appearances?

Marriage should happen because you like the person enough to want to spend your lives together, better reasons like compatibility, companionship, character, attitudes and capacity to grow together and work as a team. The capacity to have children should be seen as an added gift to the equation, because like it or not, a lot of people would have to deal with the issue of infertility, even those that were married as virgins!
Think about it, what if the child is born with special needs, would the “man” still love and accept the child when he has shown you his rigid nature beforehand.

What ignorant arrogance!
nne itz like u ar infertile dz one u ar gingering like dz or itz like u ar topping d chart for abortions cos itz like d thing dey mimikwu u 4 bones. Nawa ooo
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Bright2(m): 7:31am On Oct 29, 2012
The only reason i needed to get married is just for my own baby making otherwise,i won't! undecided just look around the world today & put your self in the shoe of those men.When the lady knew she's not capable & yet insist she could.

1 Like

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Burger01(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2012
@OP, don't say it's disrespectful. This could be attributed to culture or family lineage. what of women who would like to ascertain their partners capability in any form before marriage? If it's okay by the partners to go with pregnant before marriage then I don't think anything is wrong with that on the surface.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by divinelove(m): 7:35am On Oct 29, 2012
There is no guarantee runs girls too many these days, i think comprehensive medical tests and going for young decent girls less than 25yrs might help issues of worry here. I ve seen where ladies wed wit preg n then ve miscarriage n neva got preg again but mainly advanced ladies. Any gal 35 u don carry am b dt even if she is a virgin becoz she is running out on eggs, anyway miracles n adoption dey sha.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Burger01(m): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2012
chief batiatus:

You are too much, all nigerian women and men should listen to what you just said. Great words my dear. People are unaware that there are men who don't see children as priority at all, like myself. If am blessed with a child good, if am not then I even have the opportunity to now do my very best for the many many fatherless and suffering children in every corner of the earth. I keep saying that nigerians now get more education and less civilization. So childlessness is the end of life? What a retarded thinking. So if u had no child u wouldn't know what else to do with your life? I think very soon the line will be drawn btw actually civilised people and those going around with certificates and fine clothes

Are you a Nigerian? OK, are you an African?
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by lolaluv1(f): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2012
ceejay80s: @topic Yoruba men, na their hand work

This is so true! But it is not limited to Yoruba men alone. Men from other tribes are also known to do it.
The Hausas and fulanis are the ones that can be exempted to an extent.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by tobechi74: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2012
drnoel: clears throat and looks around.....

gives her tomtom
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 29, 2012
Truckpusher: Such men usually end fathering children that are not their biological child due to the high level of promiscuity amongst our people these days and the agony that follows outweighs the stupid idea itself.
I really thank God for the kind of mind He gave me and how am using it to help humanity. I can only father a child dat is not mine ie if I want to not dat my wife hid the truth from me cos wen any of my kid is born, she wouldn't know I've already done a dna test and if ie not my own baby na from dat labour room she go follow waka dey go on holiday to wereva she belongs. Not every one is stupid
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by nuelobi(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2012
i gues it all boils down 2 serving as a warning 2both parties dt u cnt eat ur cake n hv it. A guy who endegeard a gurls lif som yrs bk thru series of abortn she tuk 4hm wuld one day bcom anoda man's wife,den y shud u be scared wen such a gurl com acros u 4mariag dt u nw wnt 'a tast' b4 aceptin her? Wat morals r we passing dwn 2our unborn childrn? Cn we confidently sit our kids n gv den such an awkward advs of hvn a 'taste' b4 sayn yes?...i tink our society has a biga issue 2deal with...wat a generatn dt we r breedin...may God help us!
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Rooneyboy(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2012
But I really do feel for ladies o.

Especially those u know were extremely good before marriage and yet still have serious challenges conceiving when they get married.

I know a few of them that are presently sailing on this boat @ the moment.

Its really heart breaking seeing good ladies go through challenges they shouldn't go through.

2 Likes

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 29, 2012
i hope this is the advice these men will give their sisters and daughters.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by dabrake(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2012
So i should wait for 15years before having a child? Mtchew. Will rather adopt.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by newmaonza: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2012
jmoore: You may have heard of men that want their women pregnant before they can go ahead with the wedding, that is a very disrespectful.

Below is a summary of some real life stories that shows the cruel character of such men

1- A man wanted her girlfriend to be pregnant before he will marry her. She accepted and got pregnant. After the wedding she had a miscarriage. She later got pregnant again and had another miscarriage. The man kicked her out of the house after two years of marriage

2-This man said she must not only get pregnant but she must give birth first before marriage can take place. The girl accepted and took in. After she gave birth they married. One year later the child died. Next three years the wife was unable to conceive again. The man kicked her out of the house.

The next story below is an exception

3-This man never demanded sex from his girlfriend. They got married without having premarital sex. One year passed no kid, four years no kid. The man never complained about the situation. After 15 years of marriage she finally took in and later gave birth to triplets.

Girls you are not cars, no "test-driving" how you present your body is the way you will be treated.

That man no well..... Something is definitely wrong with him, Guyz no let ladies turn u MUGU, DO WHAT YOUR BALLS TELL U, IT HAS NEVER FAILED ME wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman / Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. / Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.