Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry (22372 Views)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage / You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Rooneyboy(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2012
ayobase:

It will when ladies start being responsible, standing their ground, not desperate, and not being allowed to be ridden by one guy.
U have to know what u r worth first, before a guy starts dictating!

ayo u say this with so much ease because u are not a lady.

U really expect a lady to stand her ground "IN AFRICA" while she's got her biological clock lurking abi ?

Common bro .
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by lolaluv1(f): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2012
chief batiatus:

You are too much, all nigerian women and men should listen to what you just said. Great words my dear. People are unaware that there are men who don't see children as priority at all, like myself. If am blessed with a child good, if am not then I even have the opportunity to now do my very best for the many many fatherless and suffering children in every corner of the earth. I keep saying that nigerians now get more education and less civilization. So childlessness is the end of life? What a retarded thinking. So if u had no child u wouldn't know what else to do with your life? I think very soon the line will be drawn btw actually civilised people and those going around with certificates and fine clothes

Quoted!
You are on fire, Chief. You make plenty sense!

@MR Op.
This habit is so rampart. Anyway sha, as usual me I won't condone such nonsense.

My ex opened his mouth and told me this. At this time, his younger sister was married for like four years without a child.

I asked him if his sister had been given such conditions before marriage, that really shut him up on that occasion.
What someone did not do to your sister, why you doing it to someöne else's sis?

You point a finger, forgetting that four point back at you!

The sister has since given birth to a set of twins, a boy and a girl. So imagine if the husband had gotten rid of her, for not having a baby in four years, would he have those kids today?

The truth is: get a comprehensive test done, if you have such concerns! With all the men in the health section, complaining of resistant pathogenic bacteria in their fluid, watery fluid, low fluid count and so on, infact it is adviseable to do a fertility test. Before some innocent chick becomes the one to suffer for their intimate indiscretions and to top it all, they blame her for it!
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by ghettodreamz(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2012
divinelove: There is no guarantee runs girls too many these days, i think comprehensive medical tests and going for young decent girls less than 25yrs might help issues of worry here. I ve seen where ladies wed wit preg n then ve miscarriage n neva got preg again but mainly advanced ladies. Any gal 35 u don carry am b dt even if she is a virgin becoz she is running out on eggs, anyway miracles n adoption dey sha.

And what makes you think getting married to a girl who is less than 25years would be the solution to this menace? You are viewing it so wrongly, don't forget that nowadays there are girls that losses their virginities at such a tender age of 16 and by age 23, they would have tasted so many guys' with many sexual experiences without being able to give account the number of guys and times they have been intimated with guys and many of them would have had abortions not once or even twice at that age. So I couldn't disagree more with you that marrying a girl below age 25 would be a proven solution to marrying a lady who is fertile enough to bear kids.

1 Like

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by ghettodreamz(m): 8:15am On Oct 29, 2012
ceejay80s: @topic Yoruba men, na their hand work

Sorry to say this, you are tribalistic baboon of the first order in their hierarchy!
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Rooneyboy(m): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2012
ITbomb:
Which love ? After they ve destroy theirself with D&C and pills . Make another come suffer for their reckless living.

Any girl who does not agree to these terms should be shown the way out.
Better than spending most of ur married life in prayer house and lab

u are a very myopic fellow and knows absolutely about marriage.

I was nocturnal a few nights back ; pressing my BB @ some point , I noticed a friend of mine was awake(a married lady) so we got talking, and she told me she's not been able to sleep because of "conceiving challenges" , she was deep in thoughts on what the problem was .......I tried my best in convincing her to relax, that things were going to fall in place .............

Now this lady in question was SO GOOD before she got married, what we would call
"Tear rubber" yet sill she's having this challenges .

----bro pls just quit talking like a jack.ass , its really annoying me.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by chiefbatiatus(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2012
Burger01:

Are you a Nigerian? OK, are you an African?

Yes am nigerian, so what? You surprised there is someone that dosent care about heirs to carry his name? Heirs to 'remind' others of him when he is gone? Heirs to inherit all his wealth if at all he had any? Heirs to take care of him in old age since there won't be any other humanbeing around that will help? Blah blah blah blah. Am sure you most likely a graduate, have u ever travelled out of this hole to experience other perspectives? If its african to have a child by all means then africa is indeed the dark continent

2 Likes

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by ghettodreamz(m): 8:25am On Oct 29, 2012
chief batiatus:

You are too much, all nigerian women and men should listen to what you just said. Great words my dear. People are unaware that there are men who don't see children as priority at all, like myself. If am blessed with a child good, if am not then I even have the opportunity to now do my very best for the many many fatherless and suffering children in every corner of the earth. I keep saying that nigerians now get more education and less civilization. So childlessness is the end of life? What a retarded thinking. So if u had no child u wouldn't know what else to do with your life? I think very soon the line will be drawn btw actually civilised people and those going around with certificates and fine clothes

A man without a child is akin to a snake that travels through the rock without making any impact or leaving an ineffaceable path.
When such a man dies? Which legacy hin wan leave behind? Its in the western world that the issue of couples adopting is rampant not in Nigeria,lets not fool ourselves.

Make your wife no born after 3years of marriage sef na wahala from the hubby's side of the family. It can only take the grace of God and for a guy that is filled with the love of God in his heart to overcome such war from his family.

May God not let us live such a childlessness life in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by ghettodreamz(m): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2012
Rooneyboy:

u are a very myopic fellow and knows absolutely about marriage.

I was nocturnal a few nights back ; pressing my BB @ some point , I noticed a friend of mine was awake(a married lady) so we got talking, and she told me she's not been able to sleep because of "conceiving challenges" , she was deep in thoughts on what the problem was .......I tried my best in convincing her to relax, that things were going to fall in place .............

Now this lady in question was SO GOOD before she got married, what we would call
"Tear rubber" yet sill she's having this challenges .

----bro pls just quit talking like a jack.ass , its really annoying me.

It's happens like that bro but on rare occasions, let her take it to God, I'm sure God has plan for her with Him all things are possible.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by lolaluv1(f): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2012
chief batiatus:

Yes am nigerian, so what? You surprised there is someone that dosent care about heirs to carry his name? Heirs to 'remind' others of him when he is gone? Heirs to inherit all his wealth if at all he had any? Heirs to take care of him in old age since there won't be any other humanbeing around that will help? Blah blah blah blah. Am sure you most likely a graduate, have u ever travelled out of this hole to experience other perspectives? If its african to have a child by all means then africa is indeed the dark continent

Hear thee! Hear thee!!cheesy

For me, it'd be nice having a miniature mix of my husband and I. But humans shouldn't be turned into guineapiggy tests for fertility.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Demdem(m): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2012
I wonder why much more ladies (even the so called tear rubber ones) seems to be having issues conceiving now than the time of our parents?
Is it civilization? It was not this terrible then at all.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by ghettodreamz(m): 8:38am On Oct 29, 2012
Below are points which might be useful tips;

1. Find a decent girl to be with
2. Months after you meet her, take it to God in prayer to seek His face concerning you two (importances of this can not be over-emphasized).
3. Before you tie the knot with her, do a detailed laboratory and comprehensive test of potency, veneral diseases,blood group n genotype, and fertility test.
4. The rest na Prayer to back things up
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Santi222(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2012
jmoore: You may have heard of men that want their women pregnant before they can go ahead with the wedding, that is a very disrespectful.

Below is a summary of some real life stories that shows the cruel character of such men

1- A man wanted her girlfriend to be pregnant before he will marry her. She accepted and got pregnant. After the wedding she had a miscarriage. She later got pregnant again and had another miscarriage. The man kicked her out of the house after two years of marriage

2-This man said she must not only get pregnant but she must give birth first before marriage can take place. The girl accepted and took in. After she gave birth they married. One year later the child died. Next three years the wife was unable to conceive again. The man kicked her out of the house.

The next story below is an exception

3-This man never demanded sex from his girlfriend. They got married without having premarital sex. One year passed no kid, four years no kid. The man never complained about the situation. After 15 years of marriage she finally took in and later gave birth to triplets.

Girls you are not cars, no "test-driving" how you present your body is the way you will be treated.

Imagine! WHY DONT YOU WAIT 25 YEARS AFTER MARRIAGE, BEFORE HAVING SEX WITH HER AND HAVING KIDS Then You can really show her how precious she is. Mtcheew.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Santi222(m): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2012
ftmom: Interesting topic, how about women that make sure they get pregnant to secure a spouse undecided
abeg help me ask dem oh.

1 Like

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by lolaluv1(f): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2012
ghettodreamz: Below are points which might be useful tips;

1. Find a decent girl to be with
2. Months after you meet her, take it to God in prayer to seek His face concerning you two (importances of this can not be over-emphasized).
3. Before you tie the knot with her, do a detailed laboratory and comprehensive test of potency, veneral diseases,blood group n genotype, and fertility test.
4. The rest na Prayer to back things up

I greatly concur!grin
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2012
what if the man is the one with the problem

he fails to get her pregnant dumps her and continues this pattern for 20 years - o my bad i forgot its only women who have fertility issues in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by KINGwax(m): 8:49am On Oct 29, 2012
jmoore: You may have heard of men that want their women pregnant before they can go ahead with the wedding, that is a very disrespectful.

1- A man wanted her girlfriend to be pregnant before he will marry her. She accepted and got pregnant. After the wedding she had a miscarriage. She later got pregnant again and had another miscarriage. The man kicked her out of the house after two years of marriage

2-This man said she must not only get pregnant but she must give birth first before marriage can take place. The girl accepted and took in. After she gave birth they married. One year later the child died. Next three years the wife was unable to conceive again. The man kicked her out of the house.

The next story below is an exception

3-This man never demanded sex from his girlfriend. They got married without having premarital sex. One year passed no kid, four years no kid. [s]The man never complained about the situation. After 15 years of marriage she finally took in and later gave birth to triplets[/s]

OP, U sure have DELIBERATELY omitted some REAL LIFE SITUATION TOO..

1. A man agrees for no sex during courtship because d woman claims she wants clean, though admitted not to be a virgin. After marriage, yrs passed and no pregnancy. The test eventually shows the woman has damaged her womb during abortion, she can't conceive!
2. A man was a saint, never asked for sex, though d spouse aint a virgin. After yrs of marriage, frequent miscarriages. No child. Tests proved the woman had series of abortion which has now weakened the womb. The womb can't hold a foetus for long!
3. After marriage, a couple had three children. DNA test proved the only legit child of the man is the not even among the three! Further tests proved d man has a low sperm count!
4. Night of wedding, wife keeps begging dt she jes doesn't want to loose d man so she has to pretend and claim she's a virgin throughout the courting period. Now that they're wedded, what else?
i've told u lots to stop bringing issues like women are that fuckin special. U kept screaming 'blackmailed into marriage' as if it's aint an agreement! Do u knw how many guys have been conned into marriage only to realised they've been duped? Wife can't conceive because of her own youthful recklessness! And that's one of the major reasons some families ask for dt. I dnt give a fucck, there's no way i won't fucck u in the least, and i dnt give a fucck if you get pregnant in the way. I'll accept it. And it's your fuckin problem if u get headache over it!
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Santi222(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2012
kiss_angel:

I don’t support the statement about "the way woman mess themselves these days" can a woman mess herself up without a man? It takes two to tango, and on the average, besides, some men are too carried away with attractiveness, that they forget to look for ladies with morals. What about the way men mess themselves up these days and end up with low sperm count because of one infection or another. Some of these men know and would keep it secret. Some would utterly refuse to go for a test.

Anyways, I blame any girl that will agree to such a condition because if you have a sense of self worth, you won’t attach marriage proposals on "certain" derogatory conditions {a child is a beautiful gift, when it is used as a perquisite for marriage, it degenerates it to a mere means to an end and not an end in its self}. It takes more than a child to have a happy home. In fact run away from such men because they obviously are going to give you more ridiculous egoistic demands after you get married. If you are hell bent of compromising out of desperation, remember that if you give your glasses today, tomorrow, he might just be asking for your eyes! How much can u bear to compromise to keep up appearances?

Marriage should happen because you like the person enough to want to spend your lives together, better reasons like compatibility, companionship, character, attitudes and capacity to grow together and work as a team. The capacity to have children should be seen as an added gift to the equation, because like it or not, a lot of people would have to deal with the issue of infertility, even those that were married as virgins!
Think about it, what if the child is born with special needs, would the “man” still love and accept the child when he has shown you his rigid nature beforehand.

What ignorant arrogance!
All this one wey u dey talk na just too much English. So much water under d sea. Tell it all to d girls of 2day. Most of which are messed up goods. After messing up themselves, they come here to talk of beautiful marriages.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by ghettodreamz(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2012
Let's not forget another key point worthy of note is that a man or couple might be advised to ensure the wife takes in before the get married just to avert a curse or danger of marital childlessness, this is another cogent reason why it's good to take things to God in prayer or consult a spiritual cleric before deciding walking her down the aisle, this helps a lot.... Little things we ignore at times can cause us many years of hardship, agony and weep. May God help us all.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Burger01(m): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2012
chief batiatus:

Oga chief, I am just asking o. Nothing much to it. We all have preferences in life. Not harbouring anything against you or your personal believe. I just asked if you were a Nigerian or an African. And sure, I lived parts of my life in Uk, in fact, I studied there. So, nothing personal..
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Demdem(m): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2012
ghettodreamz: Let's not forget another key point worthy of note is that a man or couple might be advised to ensure the wife takes in before the get married just to avert a curse or danger of marital childlessness, this is another cogent reason why it's good to take things to God in prayer or consult a spiritual cleric before deciding walking her down the aisle, this helps a lot.... Little things we ignore at times can cause us many years of hardship, agony and weep. May God help us all.

I doubt if God will tell u to impregnate ur would be wife before marriage under any circumstance. Its against the instructions of the holy Book. undecided undecided Any so called prophet that tells me such to me is false. well am only vast in the xtian aspect, wont know about other religions.
Am not a saint either but if we are to go by that way, lets do it right. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Ogegod87: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2012
freecocoa: Oh well, where is the love then?

God bless u. D question is, what and y do ppl get married dese days? is it dat we no longer believe in love? cos i sincerely blieve dat no man would give such conditions 2 d woman he truly luvs.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by a1solution: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2012
ITbomb: OP, u r listing the worst case scenario here , I can assure u that for every 5 marriage u see around , 3 are already confirmed with a child and on the average, the 3 live happily ever after . . .
A girl came here and say she had slept with 15 men within 4 years , she didn't tell us how many times per man or the pills, contraceptive or even abortion done.

And u expect guys to just claim that one without checking .

For those talking about unwrapping a gift. A gift is covered , that means it has not been opened by anybody but if the gift u r to receive is already opened, a wise man just have to do a quality and quantity check whether everything are complete and if it is not, whether he can manage with what is remain.
you are correct
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Demdem(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2012
Ogegod87:

God bless u. D question is, what and y do ppl get married dese days? is it dat we no longer believe in love? cos i sincerely blieve dat no man would give such conditions 2 d woman he truly luvs.

dont be deceived. some even do it because of the love they have for the lady.
having considered the kind of family they have and knowing fully well what the lady they love would go through if she doesnt conceive on time, the prefer not to even get marry to her than subject her to such persecution.
Isnt that Love? undecided
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by SOHKAHTOA: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2012
Demdem:

having considered the kind of family they have and knowing fully well what the lady they love would go through if she doesnt conceive on time, the prefer not to even get marry to her than subject her to such persecution.
For the very first time I'm taking your comment with all gladness.. grin : grin grin
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Burger01(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2012
lola.luv:

I greatly concur!grin

I greatly disconcur.... Lol
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Burger01(m): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2012
ftmom: Interesting topic, how about women that make sure they get pregnant to secure a spouse undecided

Abi o o. Make we ask them. They don't see things from that angle.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Topeedo: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2012
THE REASONS FOR MARRIAGE IS NOT JUST FOR CHILDREN BEARING SO IT SHOULD NOT BE THE CRITETIA FOR MARRIAGE...DO NOT BE DECIEVED...IF A CANNOT MARRY AND LOVE YOU WITH OR WITHOUT CHILDREN, THEN THE MARRIAGE IS NOT WORTH PUTTING YOUR WHOLE LIFE INTO...MARRIAGE IS A LIFE LONG THING

1 Like

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Demdem(m): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2012
SOH KAH TOA: For the very first time I'm taking your comment with all gladness.. grin : grin grin

This is family section and not politics. retardeen isnt needed here.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Burger01(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2012
Demdem:

Isnt that Love? undecided

Abi o. Some people just mix fantasies with real life scenarios. O ma se o..
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by ghettodreamz(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2012
Demdem:

I doubt if God will tell u to impregnate ur would be wife before marriage under any circumstance. Its against the instructions of the holy Book. undecided undecided Any so called prophet that tells me such to me is false. well am only vast in the xtian aspect, wont know about other religions.
Am not a saint either but if we are to go by that way, lets do it right. cool cool

Bro, with this your view I take it that you'd never seen the other parts of life or maybe you have no idea about spiritual problems ooo, I pray make God no let you experience am sha. Temi yemi oooo, I've heard things and I've seen things, it depends on how much you know about spiritual wickedness and wicked people of the under-world.

Nkan Nbe... Mewa Nshele Labe Orun (Yorubas will understand all these better). It's well.

NB: You only knows part of the Xtian religion not all aspects of it, take it or leave it #facts#
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by codernoni: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2012
victorD3: Well with how expensive weddings and pride price is these days you don't necessarily have to blame some men.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by pat077: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2012
freecocoa: Oh well, where is the love then?
gone wit d winds...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear / Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide / The Reason You Should Smile All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.