Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry (22312 Views)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage / You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2012
Nope I wnt like to
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by MsAfroZest(f): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2012
I am really appalled by some of the comments from some men on this topic. When its the guy that is sterile, the woman is told to be patient, to hold on to God, to do several praying and fasting. The moment the woman decides to end the marriage she is called all sorts of name. Having children is never a ticket to a happy and successful home.

1 Like

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Demdem(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Bro, with this your view I take it that you'd never seen the other parts of life or maybe you have no idea about spiritual problems ooo, I pray make God no let you experience am sha. Temi yemi oooo, I've heard things and I've seen things, it depends on how much you know about spiritual wickedness and wicked people of the under-world.

Nkan Nbe... Mewa Nshele Labe Orun (Yorubas will understand all these better). It's well.

NB: You only knows part of the Xtian religion not all aspects of it, take it or leave it #facts#

I know where u are going and wont want to delve deeper than that because with such anything goes in xtianity. There is a standard, and that is the holy scripture. Anyone trying to introduce another standard or diminish or insinuate that the scripture has outlived its usefulness and importance isnt in my good books.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by lanrefront1(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2012
Sometimes, it is the sensible thing for a guy who has a brain to do.

A guy that is like forty and is just getting married would no want the headache of running around, trying to solve the headache of childless marriage. He doesn't have that much time. He can't wait 10 yrs before when he'll be fifty before having a child.

On other hand, a 25 yrs old bridegroom can afford to do that.

Why should he get into that problem when he knows he can prevent it beforehand. Prevention is better than cure. Love cannot solve all problems.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by deesnipes(f): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2012
BlueDiva: With the way women mess themselves up these days, don't blame the guys for wanting insurance.
You will weep if you know the number of abortions going on daily.

If we must demand change then we must demand total change.
Let us go back to the days of old when women had respect and the wedding night was worth it.
If you want the wedding night to worth it then men shld not insist on sex before marriage as a prerequisite for a lasting relationship.
The issue is not just for women and how they present themselves but for both men and women to have a right mentality about it. It takes two to tangle
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by kobikwelu(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2012
wait oo...what is the point of marriage??

like seriously, what is the point of marriage??.... ITS FOR STARTING A FAMILY!!!

the term marriage is for social/constitutional acceptance.....The reason why a man and a woman gets married is to have kids...simple..

the rest na addition...

any one can have kids ooutside wedlock, granted....but, having kids within a home helps to nuture the children with love and care..

a home without kids is like "boyfriend and girlfriend" utterly pointless...

as someone bestly pointed out...
if a woman is a virgin, or "tear-rubber" then, the idea of waiting till the proverbial wedding night is on point...

BUT
if she is not, then i do not see why a man should not reserve the right to wait till his wife is pregnant..(insert your hypothetical scenarios here).

spare me all those self worth turenchi..if you've had pre-marital sex in the past, why is this different?
you didnt have self worth in the past, when one boy was "shining your congo cool", now its time for marriage and the man is trying to cover his bases your telling me self worth...
if you no gree, everyone go their way...na by force...

and besides, lets not forget, some women also have used this tactic to rope innocent gullible men in..so lets look at this from both sides..

4 Likes

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by ghettodreamz(m): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2012
Demdem:

I know where u are going and wont want to delve deeper than that because with such anything goes in xtianity. There is a standard, and that is the holy scripture. Anyone trying to introduce another standard or diminish or insinuate that the scripture has outlived its usefulness and importance isnt in my good books.

No wahala broz.... smiley
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by lolaluv1(f): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2012
Burger01:

I greatly disconcur.... Lol

So what do you concur to...
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2012
ayobase:

It will when ladies start being responsible, standing their ground, not desperate, and not being allowed to be ridden by one guy.
U have to know what u r worth first, before a guy starts dictating!

EXACTLY!

I think the change needs to come from the women. If women can only stand thrie ground, men won't have to kick them around . . . .

1 Like

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by geovanni24(m): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2012
little_angel:

you are getting me all wrong. No one is justifying promiscuity. We should just stop making it all about the women. The men should dicipline themselves too.

By the way, I don't condone promiscuity in anyform. and i wount encourage it in neither men nor women.
every thing depends on the woman! If a woman decides T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be moral,men will equally choose T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ or better stil partronize harlots! But nowadays the L♥√ع for materialism by women and insatiable desire for affluence, is the reason evryman wants a woman T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ prove her womanhood before marriage! Besides that, some girls are good are seducing men for money! ‎​₪☺ who is T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ blame? Women you really deserve change!
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by seunfly: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2012
Topeedo: THE REASONS FOR MARRIAGE IS NOT JUST FOR CHILDREN BEARING SO IT SHOULD NOT BE THE CRITETIA FOR MARRIAGE...DO NOT BE DECIEVED...IF A CANNOT MARRY AND LOVE YOU WITH OR WITHOUT CHILDREN, THEN THE MARRIAGE IS NOT WORTH PUTTING YOUR WHOLE LIFE INTO...MARRIAGE IS A LIFE LONG THING

Ladies sef......... Na wa O, they will say that they can't marry a guy without security (money) that it make love better and marriage good. But without child, it does not mean anything to love WooooOOW.

Listen carefuly fruitfulness is the ultimate reward of any cooperation or union in any aspect of life which include marriage. The more it bears fruit the more you want to be commited to it. My sis and bro let me tell you no matter how much you love a union, group, organisation or cooporation if result or reward or fruitfulness is not coming, you will get discouraged and that is when your commitment will start to wane.

Now don't get it twisted, am not saying it is good for a man to abandone his wife because of childlessness or vice-vasa especialy those inocent ones that are not guilty of abortions or other reckless actions but child increase love and commitment in marriage. i ve seen men that became more responsible after thier first child. If not whare does the expession THE MOTHER OF MY CHILD come from?
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Eneze1(f): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2012
mactoni91: bt seriously, we all knw marriage isnt a jump in and run out affair..
Its better, u take preventive measures than wallow up in a life long mess...
The main objective for marriage is to bear children...
A marriage without children aint worth it..
Wit d high rate of abortion and toxic drug intake by gurls is alarming..
Imagine, u wan have sex with a gurl, u bring out ya CD(she tells u tew keep em, dat she doesnt get d required/desired sensation...
Wen preg shows they say its d fault of we guys...
N.B, God never created any gurl infertile..
Weda we like it or nt, our past life also affects our future...
Be it negative or positive...
THE LAW OF KARMA EXISTS

point of correction, what about those that married as a virgin and they couldnt conceive after their marriage, i will like to tell you about a lady that was a virgin when she got married up till now shes not pregnant after
8 years of marriage. at times some things just happen that we cant explain, can we say that kind of person has aborted or the law of karma is dealing with the individual.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by ewizard1: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2012
SOH KAH TOA: Do you blame such men considering what ladies do these days? Every guy wants security and scared of that lady who has washed her fertility away by wreckless living. It takes a guy who has the fear of God and absolute trust in his spouse not to demand a proof of fertility before going to the alter. Some innocent guys are suffering the deceit and wrecklessness of their women and vice versa

You just said what i wanted to said!!!(abi i gbagaun? no mind me)

I agree with the proof thing sha SOMEHOW!!!
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by NoQualms1(f): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2012
Demdem:

I totally agree with you jare. I wonder the type of people some go into relationship with. If you know and trust your spouse-to-be, the issue of getting pregnant before wedding should not come up.

Let's leave religion out of it for some minutes, even in the days of our fathers, virginity is very IMPORTANT which is why the white cloth is used on the wedding night. I still believe there are chaste girls out there, guys should open their eyes.

As for those talking about getting married as a virgin and not having babies, know that God has a reason for everything. He does His things at His own time. It took Dr Olukoya of MFM several plenty years to have a child.

Enjoy.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2012
hollandis: 1.So many girls take contraceptive and do D and C
2.They lie to their man that it never happened
3.The causes of miscarriage these days is attributed to many factors ,playing with ur womb viz a viz D and C ,pills is one of the many factors
4.the statement is faulty "I think it shold read-Women that wants to get pregnant before their man can marry them"
5.The only men that have that attitude are men who are suspicious of their wives
6.women can make themselves suspect in many ways
7.Any man who doesn't have sex with a girl (against the biblical and popular bed undefiled and abstinence stuff) is just wasting his time because she is having sex with another guy
8.The only girls that are not in the number (7) category above are virgins
9.If you don't agree with any or all of the above PLS HUG A TRANSFORMER
you are mostly right
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2012
I believe both school of thought have a point in this issue

Considering what is obtainable these days
any man who asks for pregnancy before marriage should not be condemned.

but then i believe it also boils down to personal conviction
If a lady knows that she is ok, at least to the best of her knowledge, i don't see any reason why
she should agree to such demands,

its all about knowing your self worth...
there are ways a lady will comport herself, and a man will be willing to
get married to her without needing any such confirmation.

So many things are changing these days, especially in our value and moral philosophies,
people are only adjusting to the change in the best way they see possible.

but honestly i wouldn't blame a man who insists on such,
and i would congratulate a woman who refuses such demands,

it all depends on both people involved. and really not for anyone to Judge.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2012
jmoore: You may have heard of men that want their women pregnant before they can go ahead with the wedding, that is a very disrespectful.

Below is a summary of some real life stories that shows the cruel character of such men

1- A man wanted her girlfriend to be pregnant before he will marry her. She accepted and got pregnant. After the wedding she had a miscarriage. She later got pregnant again and had another miscarriage. The man kicked her out of the house after two years of marriage

2-This man said she must not only get pregnant but she must give birth first before marriage can take place. The girl accepted and took in. After she gave birth they married. One year later the child died. Next three years the wife was unable to conceive again. The man kicked her out of the house.

The next story below is an exception

3-This man never demanded sex from his girlfriend. They got married without having premarital sex. One year passed no kid, four years no kid. The man never complained about the situation. After 15 years of marriage she finally took in and later gave birth to triplets.

Girls you are not cars, no "test-driving" how you present your body is the way you will be treated.

If not for babies, i dont think most men will marry. Sometimes i ask myself, what do women offer men? mostly complain, financial stress, nags etc. I know this is not the case for all couples. but for most, women hardly offer anytin apart from sexx. The babies are the only trophy the man can get for all d gymnastics at night. i think it is even more annoying if the woman is a full time housewife and yet can't conceive. what a liability!!!!
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Ndeewonu: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
If a girl would insist on a "ready-made" man (working, rich, with cars etc) b4 she says 'I do,' then I see nothing wrong in a man also making sure that the woman is pregnant for him b4 taking her to the altar. 1-1. tongue

1 Like

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
anyway you cant blame the guys cos ladies these days don damage their womb for so much aborts.

All the same sex and pregnancy before marriage is never allowed.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2012
@Little angel
Thanks for reading my thoughts.you have a Functional head on your shoulder.Gives me hope when I come across people that still think sensibly.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
No Qualms:

I totally agree with you jare. I wonder the type of people some go into relationship with. If you know and trust your spouse-to-be, the issue of getting pregnant before wedding should not come up.

Let's leave religion out of it for some minutes, even in the days of our fathers, virginity is very IMPORTANT which is why the white cloth is used on the wedding night. I still believe there are chaste girls out there, guys should open their eyes.

As for those talking about getting married as a virgin and not having babies, know that God has a reason for everything. He does His things at His own time. It took Dr Olukoya of MFM several plenty years to have a child.

Enjoy.
ie d problem na. Wer is d trust? How will u be able to trust a girl U'l call ''baby wer ar u and she'l first put eeeeh!!! B4 saying wer she is''
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Eneze1(f): 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
ghettodreamz:

It's happens like that bro but on rare occasions, let her take it to God, I'm sure God has plan for her with Him all things are possible.
its not rare as you might call it, its happening around us on a daily basis.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Danyl(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
bjcole: i thought d i deal thing is marriage is honourable & bed undefiled, if we can just turn back 2 d days of old, d world will be a better place. If u can sleep wit him, u can as well be pregnant 4 him, if he is demanding it, whats wrong.
let me ask you a question, can you defile a bed you dont have, marriage is honourable when you have it, you only preserve your home when you stay away from pre-wedding sex, because it makes your man to trust you cos, waht you never do when you are courting you wont do it when you get married, and that is what makes marriage honorable not that you defile a bed you dont have, every man you have sex to you are married to because its a spiritual thing but we emphasize on the physical thing most times than the spiritual aspect of it.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by passionate88: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
ifee-gee:
Its nearly impossible to see a man that has not impregnated a lady.
I haven't..
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Devonian(m): 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
[size=18pt]CO-HABITATION IS THE MODERN DAY STYLE! GO FOR IT. [/size]
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Devonian(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
Eneze1:

point of correction, what about those that married as a virgin and they couldnt conceive after their marriage, i will like to tell you about a lady that was a virgin when she got married up till now shes not pregnant after 8 years of marriage. at times some things just happen that we cant explain, can we say that kind of person has aborted or the law of karma is dealing with the individual.

HOW COULD YOU BE SO SURE? I KNOW A LADY WHO WAS NEVER PROMISCUOUS AND EVERYBODY, INCLUDING THE HUBBY, THOUGHT SHE WAS A VIRGIN. AFTER MARRIAGE, THE HUSBAND REALISED SHE WASN'T BUT SAID NOTHING. TEN YEARS INTO THE MARRIAGE WHEN DISCUSSING CHILD ABUSE ISSUES, THE LADY MENTIONED CASES OF ŜEXUAL ABUSE SHE HAD SUFFERED FROM RELATIVES AND IN ONE CASE FROM A PRIEST SHE LIVED WITH WHILST SCHOOLING AWAY FROM HOME. AS BEFORE, THE HUBBY GAVE NO REACTION. LISTEN, THINGS HAPPEN IN THIS WORLD.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by InvertedHammer: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
Everything happens for a reason...
When a bird starts flying without perching,
a hunter learns to shoot without aiming.

My recommendations are:
Engagement: 1st trimester
Formal introduction: 2nd trimester
Traditional marriage: 7th month of pregnancy

White wedding: After delivery with certificate of DNA test and result.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by jkross(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
If a guy is marrying You so You can be his baby factory. when the factory is not yielding good results its definitely gets shut down..all my ladies "kukere" no means love Õoooº°˚ ..well I know this happens to not J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ desperate wives wanna be but all so those girls that see marriage as a love affair..marriage is serious business..protect your interest,set boundaries, know Ў☺ΰr right. No go mumu say cos you love man You go subject Ў☺ΰr self to harsh treatment

1 Like

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by jkross(m): 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
Well na how okrika D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ for jankara dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ price am
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
men dat impose preg first b4 marriage end up in some cases fathering 1st borns that aren't theirs. u dnt know how men can push dis girls into desperation and dis girls do anything to get preg.

Someone said medical checkup. Haven't u seen couples who are medically ok staying for up to 5 years or so b4 having kids? U think all d married and still trying to conceive all destroyed der wombs? I know a woman who got married a Virgin (21yrs now) and still believing God for Children. She wants them to adopt but d husby still believes they will have kids

And the person saying he hasn't come across a gal who hasn't done an abortion. U must ve gotten so many girls pregnant for u to say such. Not all gals are dumb like u. What happened to Protections?

1 Like

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by TeemahFashion(f): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
[quote author=bjcole] surely not this world, sometimes i wonder if all serere of d wedding worth, a woman that has seen it all. Its almost impossible 2 come across a lady that has not aborted

Thank God it's not impossible to come across such ladies. I'm in my late 20's and never had an abortion so also, there are other ladies out there who never had it. As ladies, we really need to know our worth.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
ITbomb: OP, u r listing the worst case scenario here , I can assure u that for every 5 marriage u see around , 3 are already confirmed with a child and on the average, the 3 live happily ever after . . .
A girl came here and say she had slept with 15 men within 4 years , she didn't tell us how many times per man or the pills, contraceptive or even abortion done.

And u expect guys to just claim that one without checking .

For those talking about unwrapping a gift. A gift is covered , that means it has not been opened by anybody but if the gift u r to receive is already opened, a wise man just have to do a quality and quantity check whether everything are complete and if it is not, whether he can manage with what is remain.
OBOY! You don finish matter. I feel like sending you an electronic bottle of beer. What you just said has been my maxim for years!! No sex before marriage is only when you are a virgin..shikena! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman / Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. / Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.