Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,422 members, 7,958,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? - Religion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? (119957 Views)

Why Catholics Pray Through Mary / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Emasearu(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2016
brocab:
Mary was born in sin, like we are born in the same nature. Mary was blessed giving birth to Jesus only because of Her faith she had towards God. Jesus died for the sins of this world {1 John 2:2, 1 Peter 3:18} Christ also suffered once for sins, He did this so we could have life.
He died for us, that means He died for His Mother too. He died for all man kind...
I'm not saying Mary didn't need a redeemer. She did, because even though she was made free from sin, that didn't mean the price of Adam's disobedience had been paid for. God the Son still had to offer Himself up for "all" mankind. We agree on that. What we don't agree on is her Immaculate Conception. Let me ask you this: could God have created Mary without sin if He wanted to? Please think about it.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Emasearu(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2016
brocab:
He told the Pharisees and the head of the Roman soldiers that year, His kingdom isn't of this world. And if His Kingdom isn't of this world, then His word isn't of this world either..

You are raising a lot of issues, sir. Let's stick with Mary for now, so we won't be handling many topics at once. Thank U.
Also, were U able to download the book I told U about?
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Emasearu(m): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
brocab:
{John 16:8} When the Holy Spirit comes He will convict the world about sin. righteousness and judgement.. This proves Mary was a sinner just like you and I.
So this is why Jesus tells His disciples that it is to their advantage that He left them ...
No, I'm sorry but it doesn't. She received mercy from The Most High at the point of her conception, to prepare her for her future role as Mother of God. That's all I'm saying.
I think the Son was speaking generally there, because God Himself said Mary would be sinless (I'll show you what I mean when you've answered my previous questions).
Let me give an example: if you were walk into a classroom and you found the students there making a noise. You try to see the people making the noise but give up and leave, because the class is just too noisy. Wouldn't you be correct to say: "That class was too noisy"? You would. However, there could have been one or two persons who didn't join in the noise-making, right?

Thank you for replying. :-)
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
The problem is, you aren't ready to understand the truth about Christ. And you have been taught a different language a different religion, a religion that doesn't 'and wont line up with the word of God.
None of what you have given me, lines up with the truth, yes you do use some scriptures, but they have been explained to you, a completely different way from what the bible actually say's who Christ is, and where His house belongs.
Their is no-where written in the bible about Mary's further role becoming the Mother of God, Her Son yes, He sits besides God the Father on His throne.
Show me in the bible where it actually say's, God said Mary would be sinless, or she was sinless?
Is your story about you walking into the classroom, and you are preferring not hearing the word of God, only because you have been a solid Catholic since birth, and none of the words I have given you is recognisable to you. Basically you are saying I am the noise, and nothing that is written from the bible makes any sense to you-because its a different bible language, you have never studied yourself.
DID YOU KNOW THE BIBLE SAY'S THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE
And still you aren't free...
Emasearu:
No, I'm sorry but it doesn't. She received mercy from The Most High at the point of her conception, to prepare her for her future role as Mother of God. That's all I'm saying.
I think the Son was speaking generally there, because God Himself said Mary would be sinless (I'll show you what I mean when you've answered my previous questions).
Let me give an example: if you were walk into a classroom and you found the students there making a noise. You try to see the people making the noise but give up and leave, because the class is just too noisy. Wouldn't you be correct to say: "That class was too noisy"? You would. However, there could have been one or two persons who didn't join in the noise-making, right?

Thank you for replying. :-)
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
To be honest with you, I had open up the suite you gave me, but after listening to you about your knowledge about the word of God, I didn't want to read someone else's issues that has nothing to do with any bible literature's.
Most of the things you have written about Mary, you haven't the slightest idea what you are really talking about, none about Mary being sinless is written anywhere in the bible, and being the Mother of God is also not written.
We only know this sort of news by word, she was the Mother of Jesus, that's all. And she has no authority in Heaven, nor on earth, to lead any of us into the kingdom of God. No true Christians prays to Mary, we all pray to God, because it's God who answers, not Mary.
Your information about Mary can only come directly from the Catholic Church, not the bible it's self.
Emasearu:

You are raising a lot of issues, sir. Let's stick with Mary for now, so we won't be handling many topics at once. Thank U.
Also, were U able to download the book I told U about?
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
God is God He can create everything, sin came because of disobedience, when Adam was in the Garden, He was told not to eat of that tree in the middle of the garden by the Lord God-this could be a good question for you? Did the Lord God also tell Eve not to eat of that fruit-or did the Lord God leave it to Adam to tell Eve not to eat of that fruit, was this because the Lord wanted to see how obedient Adam really was?
So did Adam tell Eve not to eat of that fruit?
The Lord God was giving Adam a choice, but the women that came from Adam's rib, ate the fruit, and given it to Adam at the same time. So their choice was made.
Now lets read on, They were kicked out of the Garden, and with the choice they made, what happen? Adam and Eve had two children, Cain and Abel, Cain was evil and Abel in the other hand serviced the Lord.
Satan turned the garden of Eden around, because of a choice-so the Lord God made it so He could enter in as becoming a man to save the world-and what happened Satan tried to stop Jesus from saving the world, again the Garden of Eden is about to reopen for the saved. Everything we do, we either believe in Christ-or we continual to disbelieve.
We live by choice, not someone else's choices, our own choice, as a child grows he/she lives on making choices everyday.
Jesus was baptised under Jewish Law as a child, and as He became a man He made His choice to be baptised by John the baptist. Telling us we must make our choice and be baptised in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, because everybody that isn't born again will not enter into the kingdom of God. This is our choice. What is your choice

Emasearu:
I'm not saying Mary didn't need a redeemer. She did, because even though she was made free from sin, that didn't mean the price of Adam's disobedience had been paid for. God the Son still had to offer Himself up for "all" mankind. We agree on that. What we don't agree on is her Immaculate Conception. Let me ask you this: could God have created Mary without sin if He wanted to? Please think about it.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Mary's Son is her redeemer...Not the other way around..
Emasearu:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Emasearu(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
brocab:
The problem is, you aren't ready to understand the truth about Christ. And you have been taught a different language a different religion, a religion that doesn't 'and wont line up with the word of God.
None of what you have given me, lines up with the truth, yes you do use some scriptures, but they have been explained to you, a completely different way from what the bible actually say's who Christ is, and where His house belongs.
Their is no-where written in the bible about Mary's further role becoming the Mother of God, Her Son yes, He sits besides God the Father on His throne.
Show me in the bible where it actually say's, God said Mary would be sinless, or she was sinless?
Is your story about you walking into the classroom, and you are preferring not hearing the word of God, only because you have been a solid Catholic since birth, and none of the words I have given you is recognisable to you. Basically you are saying I am the noise, and nothing that is written from the bible makes any sense to you-because its a different bible language, you have never studied yourself.
Let me take you up on your 1st paragraph. Yes, I'm a cradle Catholic, but at some point I almost left my church. I didn't always think the Catholic Church was the one Jesus founded, until my pastor showed me Mt. 16:13-20, and I started to think... I always knew Peter was the first Pope (Chief Shepherd) -- and that's in the Bible, but after my pastor had shown me that, I did some research on my own . That's when I got convinced! What I was told (about Peter, and Christ's Church) matched what I found on the Internet. I saw some of it my CRS textbooks as well. ...
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Emasearu(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
brocab:
[...] Is your story about you walking into the classroom, and you are preferring not hearing the word of God, only because you have been a solid Catholic since birth, and none of the words I have given you is recognisable to you. Basically you are saying I am the noise, and nothing that is written from the bible makes any sense to you-because its a different bible language, you have never studied yourself.
No, brother, you're not the noise. I'm sorry my analogy wasn't clear enough. I was trying to show you how there could be a few people - or one person - not doing sth bad but, one can speak generally if "the majority" are doing so. That's why I used "noise" as an example. One could use "sin" too, I think. ...
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Emasearu(m): 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Emasearu:
Let me take you up on your 1st paragraph. Yes, I'm a cradle Catholic, but at some point I almost left my church. I didn't always think the Catholic Church was the one Jesus founded, until my pastor showed me Mt. 16:13-20, and I started to think... I always knew Peter was the first Pope (Chief Shepherd) -- and that's in the Bible, but after my pastor had shown me that, I did some research on my own . That's when I got convinced! What I was told (about Peter, and Christ's Church) matched what I found on the Internet. I saw some of it my CRS textbooks as well. ...
@brocab: My Christian Religious Studies textbooks, of the private non-catholic school I attended, made it clear that there was an early church as against what U claim. And that the early church was united under Peter. My Internet research showed me how long he ruled, and how the early church continued even after he died with new popes being elected, or appointed.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Emasearu(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
brocab:
God is God He can create everything, sin came because of disobedience, when Adam was in the Garden, He was told not to eat of that tree in the middle of the garden by the Lord God. This could be a good question for you: did the Lord God also tell Eve not to eat of that fruit-or did the Lord God leave it to Adam to tell Eve not to eat of that fruit, was this because the Lord wanted to see how obedient Adam really was?
So did Adam tell Eve not to eat of that fruit?
The Lord God was giving Adam a choice, but the women that came from Adam's rib, ate the fruit, and given it to Adam at the same time. So their choice was made.
Now lets read on, They were kicked out of the Garden, and with the choice they made, what happen? Adam and Eve had two children, Cain and Abel, Cain was evil and Abel in the other hand serviced the Lord.
Satan turned the garden of Eden around, because of a choice-so the Lord God made it so He could enter in as becoming a man to save the world-and what happened Satan tried to stop Jesus from saving the world, again the Garden of Eden is about to reopen for the saved. Everything we do, we either believe in Christ-or we continual to disbelieve.
We live by choice, not someone else's choices, our own choice, as a child grows he/she lives on making choices everyday.
Jesus was baptised under Jewish Law as a child, and as He became a man He made His choice to be baptised by John the baptist. Telling us we must make our choice and be baptised in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, because everybody that isn't born again will not enter into the kingdom of God. This is our choice. What is your choice

Eve knew about God's command, brother. How exactly she got to know wasn't stated in Genesis. See Gen. 3:2-3.
smileyI'm glad you have the correct understanding of baptism. That's the same idea I have. I have been baptised, and I later got to know what that meant when I did my catechism. So I "have" decided to follow Christ.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Emasearu(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
I would love to answer the OP's questions, but it seems he's no longer interested.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Emasearu(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
brocab:
To be honest with you, I had open up the suite you gave me, but after listening to you about your knowledge about the word of God, I didn't want to read someone else's issues that has nothing to do with any bible literature's.
It does deal with the Bible. There's an entire chapter dedicated to it. The first page after the list of questions, page 11, contains '2' quotes from the Bibles. So do check again. If you look up the "Table of Contents" in your e-book reader, you would see a list of topics. Pls click on anyone you like. I didn't call my church the custodian of the Bible for nothing.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Were you baptised as a little child, or as a man/woman, were you baptised under the Catholic Churches banner, or were you baptised under Christ, becoming a born again Christian, which means born above?
Emasearu:
Eve knew about God's command, brother. How exactly she got to know wasn't stated in Genesis. See Gen. 3:2-3.
smileyI'm glad you have the correct understanding of baptism. That's the same idea I have. I have been baptised, and I later got to know what that meant when I did my catechism. So I "have" decided to follow Christ.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
After speaking to you or either of the other Catholic's I have written too, I have found you all receive your knowledge not directly from the bible, but through some other writer, one that truly believes he/she is right, and in most cases they are wrong. And of course you all learn their ways of teachings, which in most cases it is twisted and turns the word of God around.
None of you test the Spirit, to see if the writer is right or wrong, its the word of God that reads the truth; and it's only a simple ask to the Lord to guide you what is the truth. Try it sometime, you will be amazed, how quickly the Lord answers your prayers.
This is why it is important for us to listen to God, read His truth, and not somebody else's.
I have a job to do, I am trying to help you see reason, not only do I want you to look at the bible, but read it with understanding, and the way to receive this understanding is by asking God "not Mary, not the saints" but the Lord the Holy Spirit will and can direct you to understand it the way it is written, and the way it is sounding.

Not some unbeliever who thinks he/she has all the answers.
Emasearu:
It does deal with the Bible. There's an entire chapter dedicated to it. The first page after the list of questions, page 11, contains '2' quotes from the Bibles. So do check again. If you look up the "Table of Contents" in your e-book reader, you would see a list of topics. Pls click on anyone you like. I didn't call my church the custodian of the Bible for nothing.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
{Matthew 16:13-20} Having the larges Church you believe is the first Church ever built-by Peter, is wrong. The Church of Jesus is the Spirit of God and He wasn't from this world.
He left leaving His Spirit to His disciples to teach them all thing Jesus done and about to come.
A question you should be asking yourself, if the Old ceremonial of the Old Testament were finished at the death of Christ {or as other conjecture after Pentecost} Why did the Church still attend temple gatherings? Was it because they were not fully aware of the full implication of the New Covenant and may have been offered sacrifices? Was it because they wanted to get together and Evangelise their brethren? Was it some mishmash of both reason plus possibility more? Think about it" What was actually truly going through their heads at this time.
{Acts 2:46-47} Everyday they continua'led to meet in the temple courts, They broke bread in their Homes, and ate together with Glad and sincere hearts, prising God and enjoying the favour of all the people, and the Lord added to their number daily.those who were being saved.
So this scripture clearly tells us the apostles, weren't entering inside the temple building, but standing in the Courts, preaching to them the word of God, then this proves, the disciples were preaching another gospel, the gospel Jesus taught them, and those who had chosen to believe the truth, were taken out from the temple courts into their homes { not the temple church} and broke bread to be saved.
The bible reads the disciples were having their fellowships in peoples homes not in any of the temples {Churches} Listen to the words? Jesus answered and said to him "Blessed are you, Simon bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, But My Father who is in Heaven, meaning the Father spoke through Peter, and these words didn't come from Peter directly, they came from God.
Jesus then said you are right Peter and upon this rock {Which is the word} I will build My Church.
Read {Acts 2:46-47} again.
Jesus didn't build His Church in a temple nor in any Church building, He built His Church on the word of God, these same words were spoken through Peter.
And strangely enough your Church claims Peter became Pope until the church allowed Emperor Nero to murder him upside down on the cross, and cutting Paul's head clean off.
It amazes me, why none of you have asked this question? Why did Nero murder them this way, was it because they weren't speaking the same gospel of the pagans, or was it, they took people into their own homes to break bread and people were saved. {And Not the temples church} Only because they wanted the people to know the truth about Christ, and Nero Murdered them because Nero wanted people to worship their God's 'Not the true God. Jesus did say all those who believe in Me, will be prostituted.
This is the question I myself would be asking the Church? Why did the Church continual to murder people who believed in the gospel of Jesus instead of the Catholic Churches beliefs, the Catholic Church burned the believers of Christ to the stake, torching them until death for centuries after Nero murdered Peter and Paul, Peter didn't just die of old age, He was murdered. Think about it, you have chosen to fellowship with a Church that doesn't line up with the word of God.
Listen faithful people had step out and spoken the truth about Christ to the public? Do you ever watch the worldly news Christians are being murdered everyday, while your Pope sits around watching the world, have you studied up on the Hitler story, Hitler himself would visit the Pope, while the Jews were murdered by the millions, and what did the Pope do, he shook hands with Hitler while sitting down having a cup of tea. After the war had ended' through history we all know it was the Pope who supported the German war criminals helping them to leave Germany, and sending them to either Argentina, and other places, having different Identities. These were crimes the Germans committed against the Jews. Where was the Popes support then? What was the Pope thinking off? The Pope claims he is a man of God, if this is true then why was he supporting the murders instead of God's own children, when the Pope knew the Jews belong to God.
History brother tells the story-and clearly this just shows your Church had separated themselves away from the rest of the world, is this why your Church is built like a prison no-one can get in, nor get out, Not Even God Himself could enter into it?
Emasearu:
@brocab: My Christian Religious Studies textbooks, of the private non-catholic school I attended, made it clear that there was an early church as against what U claim. And that the early church was united under Peter. My Internet research showed me how long he ruled, and how the early church continued even after he died with new popes being elected, or appointed.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Emasearu(m): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
brocab:
{Matthew 16:13-20} Having the larges Church you believe is the first Church ever built-by Peter, is wrong. The Church of Jesus is the Spirit of God and He wasn't from this world.

{Churches} Listen to the words? Jesus answered and said to him "Blessed are you, Simon bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, But My Father who is in Heaven, meaning the Father spoke through Peter, and these words didn't come from Peter directly, they came from God.
Jesus then said you are right Peter and upon this rock {Which is the word} I will build My Church.
Jesus didn't build His Church in a temple nor in any Church building, He built His Church on the word of God, these same words were spoken through Peter.
And strangely enough your Church claims Peter became Pope until the church allowed Emperor Nero to murder him upside down on the cross, and cutting Paul's head clean off.
It amazes me, why none of you have asked this question? Why did Nero murder them this way, was it because they weren't speaking the same gospel of the pagans, or was it, they took people into their own homes to break bread and people were saved. {And Not the temples church} Only because they wanted the people to know the truth about Christ, and Nero Murdered them because Nero wanted people to worship their God's 'Not the true God. Jesus did say all those who believe in Me, will be prostituted.
This is the question I myself would be asking the Church? Why did the Church continual to murder people who believed in the gospel of Jesus instead of the Catholic Churches beliefs, the Catholic Church burned the believers of Christ to the stake, torching them until death for centuries after Nero murdered Peter and Paul, Peter didn't just die of old age, He was murdered. Think about it, you have chosen to fellowship with a Church that doesn't line up with the word of God.
Listen faithful people had step out and spoken the truth about Christ to the public? Do you ever watch the worldly news Christians are being murdered everyday, while your Pope sits around watching the world, have you studied up on the Hitler story, Hitler himself would visit the Pope, while the Jews were murdered by the millions, and what did the Pope do, he shook hands with Hitler while sitting down having a cup of tea. After the war had ended' through history we all know it was the Pope who supported the German war criminals helping them to leave Germany, and sending them to either Argentina, and other places, having different Identities. These were crimes the Germans committed against the Jews. Where was the Popes support then? What was the Pope thinking off? The Pope claims he is a man of God, if this is true then why was he supporting the murders instead of God's own children, when the Pope knew the Jews belong to God.
Note: you and I quote from an "English" version of the Bible. Since when did "you" represent "words" and not "persons" or "a person? Doesn't Cephas or Kephas (Peter's new name) mean a 'rock'? Please don't twist the words there to fit your interpretation.
I've been doing a lot of Bible-quoting, but the truth is my Christian faith stands on: the Bible, Sacred Apostolic Tradition, and Public Revelation. So I would hate to imply that if something's is not (explicitly) stated in the Bible, then it's wrong. See 2 Tim. 2:2, 2 Thess. 2:15, 1 Cor. 11:2. (source of my Bible quotes: www.catholic.com)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
But the only problem is, you have given me these scriptures below, but your ways of interpreting is quoted on a much different level then the true meanings of what Jesus had said, matter of fact the Catholic Church teachers another doctrine, that uses the scriptures to interpret them on a much lower level to draw people in.
As proven" So what you aren't receiving is as simple as this" You claim Peter built your house? But what you don't claim is how He built your house.
I have been telling you all along and you still can't understand it in your own mind, who built the house of God.
Well I am going to explain it to you, you either agree with Me or not, it doesn't matter, Peter is just a simple man of flesh and blood, the only strength Peter had is having the Spirit of God inside Him that made Him strong. Peter himself done nothing, but it was the Spirit of God that built His house. Not Peters house. {WHICH IS THE WORD OF GOD} it's the word of God that built all houses that people gather together inside His house. Without the word of God, your house is built on nothing.
People don't build God's House, God builds His own house. His house is built only on the word of God-And without the word of God in Peter, Peter is just flesh and blood like you. Peter done nothing.
And because of the word of God that was in Peter the church murdered him through Emperor Nero. Along with Paul...Why I ask' if you believe your Church is so great?
Without God in this world we wouldn't exist, But the funny thing about your church claims is the church murdered Peter the Pope to raise another and another, who continual'ed to destroy God's own people in the larges killing spree ever done across the world. {Why we must ask, it was only because Peter knew the truth about Christ}
Between 1939-45 your Pope sat down shaking hands with the enemy, your Pope's allowed God's own people to be slaughtered butchered and Murdered. While you yourself have chosen to worship after your Pope's as they are your God's on earth.
Satan knows the bible from back to front, Jesus saves, Satan destroy's, what more can I say....And you were baptised under the Churches banner. One who worships after the Mother of God Queen of Heaven. Mary your mediator your saints that could only answer your prayers. And you are trying to convince me you believe, believe in whom?
Have you ever heard of this saying {Least we forget}
If we looked deeply into the history of the Catholic Church, and If I was criminal minded, I myself wouldn't chase after any other church, unless I knew I could be like a murder or a thief, that allows me to kill, destroy and lie against the God that ever existed. I would want to be one of the top students to do what your Church does so well.
Emasearu:
Note: you and I quote from an "English" version of the Bible. Since when did "you" represent "words" and not "persons" or "a person? Doesn't Cephas or Kephas (Peter's new name) mean a 'rock'? Please don't twist the words there to fit your interpretation.
I've been doing a lot of Bible-quoting, but the truth is my Christian faith stands on: the Bible, Sacred Apostolic Tradition, and Public Revelation. So I would hate to imply that if something's is not (explicitly) stated in the Bible, then it's wrong. See 2 Tim. 2:2, 2 Thess. 2:15, 1 Cor. 11:2. (source of my Bible quotes: www.catholic.com)
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Emasearu(m): 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
brocab:
After speaking to you or either of the other Catholic's I have written too, I have found you all receive your knowledge not directly from the bible, but through some other writer, one that truly believes he/she is right, and in most cases they are wrong. And of course you all learn their ways of teachings, which in most cases it is twisted and turns the word of God around.
None of you test the Spirit, to see if the writer is right or wrong, its the word of God that reads the truth; and it's only a simple ask to the Lord to guide you what is the truth. Try it sometime, you will be amazed, how quickly the Lord answers your prayers.
This is why it is important for us to listen to God, read His truth, and not somebody else's.
I have a job to do, I am trying to help you see reason, not only do I want you to look at the bible, but read it with understanding, and the way to receive this understanding is by asking God "not Mary, not the saints" but the Lord the Holy Spirit will and can direct you to understand it the way it is written, and the way it is sounding.

Luke10: 16. Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; and whoever rejects me rejects the one who sent me.” The word of the Magisterium is not the word of men, but of God. The Lord Jesus built his church on the Apostles, whom he said he would be with until the end of the age . (see Eph. 2:20)
With regards to praying to the Holy Spirit, that's something I do, but the Holy Spirit is not to give "me" infallible insight or understanding into/of Scripture and other things pertaining to our salvation. Jesus said that that would be for his disciples (the 12, and those after them), because "they" are the teaching authority not me. I once found myself in error, for I had thought that just because I prayed to God before reading the Bible I would get the correct understanding of what I read. God does give some the gift of Bible-interpretation, but (the) teaching authority remains with the Magisterium which He established.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Emasearu(m): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
brocab:

brocab:
He left leaving His Spirit to His disciples to teach them all thing Jesus done and about to come.
A question you should be asking yourself, if the Old ceremonial of the Old Testament were finished at the death of Christ {or as other conjecture after Pentecost} Why did the Church still attend temple gatherings? Was it because they were not fully aware of the full implication of the New Covenant and may have been offered sacrifices? Was it because they wanted to get together and Evangelise their brethren? Was it some mishmash of both reason plus possibility more? Think about it" What was actually truly going through their heads at this time.
{Acts 2:46-47} Everyday they continua'led to meet in the temple courts, They broke bread in their Homes, and ate together with Glad and sincere hearts, prising God and enjoying the favour of all the people, and the Lord added to their number daily.those who were being saved.
So this scripture clearly tells us the apostles, weren't entering inside the temple building, but standing in the Courts, preaching to them the word of God, then this proves, the disciples were preaching another gospel, the gospel Jesus taught them, and those who had chosen to believe the truth, were taken out from the temple courts into their homes { not the temple church} and broke bread to be saved.
The bible reads the disciples were having their fellowships in peoples homes not in any of the temples {Churches} Listen to the words? Jesus answered and said to him "Blessed are you, Simon bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, But My Father who is in Heaven, meaning the Father spoke through Peter, and these words didn't come from Peter directly, they came from God.
It amazes me, why none of you have asked this question? Why did Nero murder them this way, was it because they weren't speaking the same gospel of the pagans, or was it, they took people into their own homes to break bread and people were saved. {And Not the temples church} Only because they wanted the people to know the truth about Christ, and Nero Murdered them because Nero wanted people to worship their God's 'Not the true God. Jesus did say all those who believe in Me, will be prostituted. ...
History brother tells the story-and clearly this just shows your Church had separated themselves away from the rest of the world, is this why your Church is built like a prison no-one can get in, nor get out, Not Even God Himself could enter into it?
The Christian faith is not a Bible-alone faith. Brother, here's why: http://www.catholic.com/blog/kenneth-hensley/why-i%E2%80%99m-catholic-sola-scriptura-isn%E2%80%99t-scriptural-part-i and
http://www.catholic.com/blog/kenneth-hensley/why-im-catholic-the-foundational-error-of-sola-scriptura Your Bible-alone philosophy is not even _in_ the Bible.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
I understand which scriptures you are preferring too, but the problem is your doctrine isn't the same as the doctrine of Christ.
You mediate on Mary not Jesus, you pray to the dead saints, there is no scripture in the bible where we are to worship or pray to dead people.This is where you are getting yourself confused.

{Luke 10:16} Jesus said who ever listens to you listens to Me. Can you explain where Jesus said pray to Mary, and the dead saints?
Jesus built His Church on the word of God, not the apostles. It was the apostles who received the Spirit of God, that Jesus claims He will be with them until at the end of this age. {THE APOSTLES ARE FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT} Sin can not enter into the kingdom of Heaven.
Haven't you read {1 Corinthians 2:14} This one may interest you from the AMP bible {But the natural unbelieving Man does [NOT ACCEPT THE THINGS THE TEACHINGS AND REVELATIONS OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD} for they are foolishness {ABSURD AND ILLOGICAL} to Him, and Jesus is incapable in understanding them, because they are Spiritually discerned, and appreciated {AND JESUS IS UNQUALIFIED TO JUDGE SPIRITUAL MATTERS} We can't talk about Spiritual matters to someone who refuses to believe.
Firstly you say to speak with God, then you say to go straight back to the magisterial which your Church established.
Meaning you pray directly back to Mary asking Her to ask God for your salvation. Which clearly shows, you don't trust God enough to handle the situation Himself. God doesn't live in buildings He lives in the hearts of people.
Emasearu:
Luke10: 16. Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; and whoever rejects me rejects the one who sent me.” The word of the Magisterium is not the word of men, but of God. The Lord Jesus built his church on the Apostles, whom he said he would be with until the end of the age . (see Eph. 2:20)
With regards to praying to the Holy Spirit, that's something I do, but the Holy Spirit is not to give "me" infallible insight or understanding into/of Scripture and other things pertaining to our salvation. Jesus said that that would be for his disciples (the 12, and those after them), because "they" are the teaching authority not me. I once found myself in error, for I had thought that just because I prayed to God before reading the Bible I would get the correct understanding of what I read. God does give some the gift of Bible-interpretation, but (the) teaching authority remains with the Magisterium which He established.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Even in the Kenneth-hensley quote said the scriptures are the inspired word of God.
The second topic again Kenneth Hensley didn't have the Spirit of God in His heart to even realise one must be born again, before he/she can enter into the kingdom of God. So he reborn-ed himself into a Catholic Church, what you aren't understanding once we receive the Spirit of God, it's to hard to leave the Spirit behind and follow after another denomination. Ask Kenneth Hensley if he was born again?
And what you aren't understanding Hensley nor you, the apostles didn't do anything on their own authority, it was God that spoke through them..And it was their faith they received through Jesus that God was speaking through and with them..
Emasearu:
. The Christian faith is not a Bible-alone faith. Brother, here's why: http://www.catholic.com/blog/kenneth-hensley/why-i%E2%80%99m-catholic-sola-scriptura-isn%E2%80%99t-scriptural-part-i and
http://www.catholic.com/blog/kenneth-hensley/why-im-catholic-the-foundational-error-of-sola-scriptura Your Bible-alone philosophy is not even _in_ the Bible.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Emasearu(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
brocab:

Pope Francis has "not" been silent about the persecution of Christians. Maybe you just didn't know about that. Some proof: http://m.thenigerianvoice.com/movie/175015/3/on-good-friday-pope-decries-persecution-of-christi.html , http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2016/04/12/pope_francis_persecution_is_the_churchs_daily_bread/1222155 . I hope you don't want him to start a war or something.
About the Pope keeping quiet about the Holocaust, I haven't heard about that. Secondly, being a man of God -- or a Pope in this case -- doesn't make one sinless or impeccable. We men are still prone to committing sin. The grace of God on our lives helps us to overcome temptation, but as fallen creatures, we still do fall into sin. "Infallibility" on the hand means the Pope is protected from error by God, when he makes a public proclamation relating to doctrine or morals that is to be binding on all the faithful. However, infallibility is not limited to when the pope communicates by speaking.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Emasearu(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
brocab:

Genesis chapter 3 verse 15. Consider the "woman" and the word "enmity".
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
{Genesis 3:15} Are you really free?
It was because of Eve and Adam disobedience to the Lord God, so He cast them out of the garden, but you haven't showing me where in the bible it say's Mary is sinless, nor have you showing me where it says we pray to dead saints.
It isn't any good trying to find verses that doesn't line up with the word of God, Mary was the Mother of Jesus, yes we all know the story as it is written, it was only because of Her faith towards God the Father put His seed and She received the Holy Spirit God inside Her as a young child, She was around 16 years of age, not much more.
Yes She looked after Jesus, as well as Joe had done, Joe didn't touch Mary sexually until Jesus was born, and of course Joe and Mary had other Children, and Jesus was the Oldest.
And the age of 12 years we here of Jesus again preaching the word of God at the festival, Mary and Joe Looked for Jesus for 3 day's and after finding Him, Jesus said why were you looking for Me, don't you know I am here doing My father's business.
Jesus knew His Father wasn't of this world, and word of God was the words He spoke that we all know is still saving the world..

Eve and Adam were sent to multiply even after they sinned against God through their disobedience, Mothers were multiplying in sin, and Mary and Joe, multiplied having other Children. If Mary was sinless Her other Children would be sinless too.
Jesus said He was doing His Fathers business, not Joe's, nor His Mother business, so if Jesus worshipped His Mother more than His Father in heaven, I may then understand why the Catholic's worship Mary more then Jesus and His Father in heaven, and maybe I could understand why you pray to dead saints, to support your needs to the Father in heaven.
But because your stories are to far fetched, and none of it lines up with the word of God, I just don't believe in your doctrine of lies.
{Luke 4:8} Jesus answered and said unto him, Get behind Me Satan, for it is written, You shall worship the Lord your God and Him only you shall serve.
And this scripture surely tells me not to worship after other God's, not even female Goddess.
Emasearu:

Genesis chapter 3 verse 15. Consider the "woman" and the word "enmity".
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 12:41am On Oct 08, 2016
It doesn't matter if the Holocaust is mention by the Pope, its written. History is always written down.
And those who have been through the Holocaust, or have been through any of the systems of the Catholic Church, it wouldn't matter if the Pope is apologising, the world don't see, if the world don't hear.
The problem is, most of the Catholic priest are still doing the things they were doing since the Church began.
Read the news papers, or listen to you tube, this is world news coming from all directions that our local news refuses to report under Government authorities of course.
Priest are Molesting Children, Sacrificing young Children and murdering them inside the Vatican, We always here Children are going missing all the time, have you heard of Child trafficking, this is all global. The Pope already started that war you are refferring too, this time his war is against Children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxApRuTn0Lc
True repentance, doesn't continual.
See you have only given me Emails addresses, that someone else interprets, just pictures that doesn't mean anything to the public, I am giving you the proper news. And when we see or hear the Pope apologising to the public, he is only apologising for the past.
Emasearu:
Pope Francis has "not" been silent about the persecution of Christians. Maybe you just didn't know about that. Some proof: http://m.thenigerianvoice.com/movie/175015/3/on-good-friday-pope-decries-persecution-of-christi.html , http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2016/04/12/pope_francis_persecution_is_the_churchs_daily_bread/1222155 . I hope you don't want him to start a war or something.
About the Pope keeping quiet about the Holocaust, I haven't heard about that. Secondly, being a man of God -- or a Pope in this case -- doesn't make one sinless or impeccable. We men are still prone to committing sin. The grace of God on our lives helps us to overcome temptation, but as fallen creatures, we still do fall into sin. "Infallibility" on the hand means the Pope is protected from error by God, when he makes a public proclamation relating to doctrine or morals that is to be binding on all the faithful. However, infallibility is not limited to when the pope communicates by speaking.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Emasearu(m): 5:42am On Oct 08, 2016
brocab:
[color=#000099]Listen faithful people had step out and spoken the truth about Christ to the public? Do you ever watch the worldly news Christians are being murdered everyday, while your Pope sits around watching the world, have you studied up on the Hitler story, Hitler himself would visit the Pope, while the Jews were murdered by the millions, and what did the Pope do, he shook hands with Hitler while sitting down having a cup of tea. After the war had ended' through history we all know it was the Pope who supported the German war criminals helping them to leave Germany, and sending them to either Argentina, and other places, having different Identities. ...
I made you an audio message in response to your questions about St Peter: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwFl55DuNZQBMkFLczBnZXRTV2M
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
This maybe along page for you to read, but hey its worth the read....
Great you have given me a suite I can not open, your suite page won't allow me to open it, This is all I need, see the problem is, we all call ourselves Christians, and of course we are from completely different denominations, and with this, somewhere someone will always, search for the truth about God 'which draws us towards only His truth, which sometimes turns out to be a argument between other denominations that don't search for the truth and follow after different belief's, as been taught. God gave us all a choice, and it's our choice to accept His truth, or not.

God can speak through anybody, He spoke through a donkey, So it doesn't matter which denomination we are from, as long as we believe in His truth, and stand on His word, worship Him and Him only we shall serve. Then we have nothing to worry about..
But the problem is other denominations sometimes like to interpreted the bible another way, some change and rewrite another book, Like the JW's and the Mormons, even the Catholic's have different books other then the bible God had written .
But the truth is, reading other interpretations can make life a little difficult, because your Church expects their followers to learn other then the bible.
Which of course confuses you and the Word Of God. Like the Mary story and praying to dead saints. This is someone else's interpretation, and not God's.
If we choose to follow after another, then our denominations are separated, and someone somewhere will find faults between such, which cause's confusion inside each Church.

My name is St brocab, I have the same name as St Peter, I am also another disciple, but from a different era. 2000 years apart, but I am also speaking these same Words Peter spoke of the Word of God. Of course He knew Jesus personally, and he seen many things Jesus had done and said, but we both have something in common we both received His Holy Spirit, I myself have a personal relationship with Jesus, and in return Jesus has a personal relationship with me too. By my faith I have is my witness, Jesus works through me, and the many millions of true believers, He works through them too.
We are all like St Peter and the rest of Jesus's personal disciples back then, the great men of God had spread His gospel until now, all were filled with the Spirit of God, Like we believers are today, Finishing what they had started..

And without the support of others {Even dead Saints} I can enter into God's throne room too {Hebrews 4:16} Let us approach God's throne of Grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us, in our time of need.
Jesus made us all into Saints {Colossians 1:12} Given thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the Saints of lights.
{1 peter 2:9} But you are the chosen people, a royal Priesthood, a holy nation, a people for Gods own procession, to proclaim virtues of Him who called you out of darkness into His Marvellous light.
You will love this one-This one is good. {1 peter 4:11} If anyone speaks he should speak as One, conveying the Words Of God, of anyone serves he should serve with the strength God supplies, so that in all things God may be Glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory and the power forever and ever. Amen...
{Revelation 1:6} And he made us Kings and Priest unto God and His Father, to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen..
So you see we are from different denominations and not everybody will agree with teachings that doesn't belong to the Word Of God.
So it is important to me, that while you write, you are writing the Word Of God, not words that don't belong, the Gates of Hades will not prevail against the Church of God, 'which is the Word.

Jesus said one must be born again { Meaning born from above} before he/she can enter into the kingdom of God. He said it as clear as it sounds, He never said one must be born into a Church, either Catholic JW's Mormons Muslims, whatever..
Emasearu:
I made you an audio message in response to your questions about St Peter: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwFl55DuNZQBMkFLczBnZXRTV2M
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Emasearu(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
brocab:
This maybe along page for you to read, but hey its worth the read....
Great you have given me a suite I can not open, your suite page won't allow me to open it, This is all I need, see the problem is, we all call ourselves Christians, and of course we are from completely different denominations, and with this, somewhere someone will always, search for the truth about God 'which draws us towards only His truth, which sometimes turns out to be a argument between other denominations that don't search for the truth and follow after different belief's, as been taught. God gave us all a choice, and it's our choice to accept His truth, or not.

God can speak through anybody, He spoke through a donkey, So it doesn't matter which denomination we are from, as long as we believe in His truth, and stand on His word, worship Him and Him only we shall serve. Then we have nothing to worry about..
But the problem is other denominations sometimes like to interpreted the bible another way, some change and rewrite another book, Like the JW's and the Mormons, even the Catholic's have different books other then the bible God had written .
But the truth is, reading other interpretations can make life a little difficult, because your Church expects their followers to learn other then the bible.
Which of course confuses you and the Word Of God. Like the Mary story and praying to dead saints. This is someone else's interpretation, and not God's.
If we choose to follow after another, then our denominations are separated, and someone somewhere will find faults between such, which cause's confusion inside each Church.

My name is St brocab, I have the same name as St Peter, I am also another disciple, but from a different era. 2000 years apart, but I am also speaking these same Words Peter spoke of the Word of God. Of course He knew Jesus personally, and he seen many things Jesus had done and said, but we both have something in common we both received His Holy Spirit, I myself have a personal relationship with Jesus, and in return Jesus has a personal relationship with me too. By my faith I have is my witness, Jesus works through me, and the many millions of true believers, He works through them too.
We are all like St Peter and the rest of Jesus's personal disciples back then, the great men of God had spread His gospel until now, all were filled with the Spirit of God, Like we believers are today, Finishing what they had started..

And without the support of others {Even dead Saints} I can enter into God's throne room too {Hebrews 4:16} Let us approach God's throne of Grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us, in our time of need.
Jesus made us all into Saints {Colossians 1:12} Given thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the Saints of lights.
{1 peter 2:9} But you are the chosen people, a royal Priesthood, a holy nation, a people for Gods own procession, to proclaim virtues of Him who called you out of darkness into His Marvellous light.
You will love this one-This one is good. {1 peter 4:11} If anyone speaks he should speak as One, conveying the Words Of God, of anyone serves he should serve with the strength God supplies, so that in all things God may be Glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory and the power forever and ever. Amen...
{Revelation 1:6} And he made us Kings and Priest unto God and His Father, to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen..
So you see we are from different denominations and not everybody will agree with teachings that doesn't belong to the Word Of God.
So it is important to me, that while you write, you are writing the Word Of God, not words that don't belong, the Gates of Hades will not prevail against the Church of God, 'which is the Word.

Jesus said one must be born again { Meaning born from above} before he/she can enter into the kingdom of God. He said it as clear as it sounds, He never said one must be born into a Church, either Catholic JW's Mormons Muslims, whatever..
I couldn't access the file either. Please download it instead. There's an option for that.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 1:31am On Oct 10, 2016
If you can't come up with the suite yourself, then it isn't worth reading it, and of course I am not hunting it down.
The Catholic Church means nothing to me, I have read its past, and of course I have studied today's future, and I myself have experienced the ends and outs of the Catholic Church.
I and many millions were involved in the stolen generation in my country as a child without choice, taken away from my Ma and placed in a mission, orchestrate's by the Catholic Church, white Catholic people who claim they were men and women of God, who wanted to change God's creation, to a world by blending White people with black people, so the blacks will eventually vanish away.
Brainwashing was used as a tool through force, using government departments to change birth places and Identities, so we half cast would live in a world of loneliness.
Some made it home, others escaped into the wildness, many were murdered, most torched and beating, and thousand were sexually abused all in the name of the Catholic Church. Is this the God the Church you worship? Satan comes to destroy kill and steal.
If you had studied hard enough, you will find through history this is still continualing today, everyday somewhere Children are vanishing from their homes, parks, at birth, or hospitals. Fathers and Mothers are lied too, telling them their Child had pasted away..
It was the Catholic Church that supported Hitler and His army after the war, All in the name of the Catholic Church {White Power} To prove this Mary and Jesus are white people inside the Catholic Church..
Everywhere around the world, it was the darker people who were put through slavery, not the Whiles. Most of the Jewish people were slaved, God took Moses and the Jewish darkest and the dark blown people out of Egypt, to set them free..
And who set me free "Jesus" free from the bondage's and the baggage's that the other denominations that lay all their burdens upon the born again believers.
Emasearu:
I couldn't access the file either. Please download it instead. There's an option for that.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
So now I pray you understand, Mr Miss Emasearu?
The problem is your Church holds on to the longest heart breaking news through out the hole world, and many millions have forgiven, but the Catholic Church has a pass no-one will forget easy.
In My country the Catholic Church decided they didn't want blacks anywhere to be found, they made life difficult for black people we weren't allowed not even stand on their own land, nor claim any land that belonged to them, after the white man invaded the country, the white man made rules and regulations, that the black man didn't understand, because of the different languages.
The Black people were ordered to be slaughtered, murdered, Molested and raped, and families were throwing of mountains, within the thousands, hundreds daily.
Children were shot on sight-families of men women and children were taken away from their Families as slaves. Chained together-so no-one could escape-the freedom they once knew was taken away from them by the Catholic Church and authorised by the Government, A law was granted to shoot all black people on site.
Now this didn't happen in one country but most countries such as Africa, America, England, and other parts of the world, this came directly from the Catholic Church working side by side with the governments who had stolen the lands.
The Catholic Church had this crazy idea to mix whites with blacks, so eventually the black man will become lighter in colour to wipe out the black people completely.
IN MY COUNTRY IT WAS CALLED THE STOLEN GENERATION.
In the 60's I and my two elder brothers was Stolen away, we were sentenced, prolonged in a prison type mission with large fences and walls around us, no-one could get in and no-one could escape, but it didn't stop anyone trying too, my eldest was raped constantly by the Catholic Priests, or in the name of the Catholic Church, he managed to escape and managed not to be found, forty five years, later he found his way home. to a home of a family with lost identities.
I also escaped five times between 4 to 6 years old and I was beating, and made to wear shoes much smaller then my foot size, each time the authorities had brought me back. The Nuns of the Catholic Church would stand me in front of the other Children shamed and beating.
The Catholic Church took everything away from us, even a God that was supposed to be so loving he would beat His own Child and beat him/her until they finished.
But later in life the Lord took hold of me, and of course my sister she's resting with the lord today, praise the Lord for ever more...
And through knowledge and His wisdom, I can understand the differences between your God and the True God in heaven. Your god is from this world, my God is from above.

With "you tube" a live video of who the Catholic Church truly worships, in the Latin language.
This is the god who took millions of innocent souls with him in hell without a thought..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcpVrtv2t-M
Emasearu:
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Emasearu(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
brocab:
So now I pray you understand, Mr Miss Emasearu?
The problem is your Church holds on to the longest heart breaking news through out the hole world, and many millions have forgiven, but the Catholic Church has a pass no-one will forget easy.
In My country the Catholic Church decided they didn't want blacks anywhere to be found, they made life difficult for black people we weren't allowed not even stand on their own land, nor claim any land that belonged to them, after the white man invaded the country, the white man made rules and regulations, that the black man didn't understand, because of the different languages.
The Black people were ordered to be slaughtered, murdered, Molested and raped, and families were throwing of mountains, within the thousands, hundreds daily.
Children were shot on sight-families of men women and children were taken away from their Families as slaves. Chained together-so no-one could escape-the freedom they once knew was taken away from them by the Catholic Church and authorised by the Government, A law was granted to shoot all black people on site.
Now this didn't happen in one country but most countries such as Africa, America, England, and other parts of the world, this came directly from the Catholic Church working side by side with the governments who had stolen the lands.
The Catholic Church had this crazy idea to mix whites with blacks, so eventually the black man will become lighter in colour to wipe out the black people completely.
IN MY COUNTRY IT WAS CALLED THE STOLEN GENERATION.
In the 60's I and my two elder brothers was Stolen away, we were sentenced, prolonged in a prison type mission with large fences and walls around us, no-one could get in and no-one could escape, but it didn't stop anyone trying too, my eldest was raped constantly by the Catholic Priests, or in the name of the Catholic Church, he managed to escape and managed not to be found, forty five years, later he found his way home. to a home of a family with lost identities.
I also escaped five times between 4 to 6 years old and I was beating, and made to wear shoes much smaller then my foot size, each time the authorities had brought me back. The Nuns of the Catholic Church would stand me in front of the other Children shamed and beating.
The Catholic Church took everything away from us, even a God that was supposed to be so loving he would beat His own Child and beat him/her until they finished.
But later in life the Lord took hold of me, and of course my sister she's resting with the lord today, praise the Lord for ever more...
And through knowledge and His wisdom, I can understand the differences between your God and the True God in heaven. Your god is from this world, my God is from above.

With "you tube" a live video of who the Catholic Church truly worships, in the Latin language.
This is the god who took millions of innocent souls with him in hell without a thought..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcpVrtv2t-M
I am a man. May I know your country's name? I've never heard about those things you said. So how can I verify them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (83) (Reply)

"Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Let Us Be More Tolerant Of Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 249
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.