Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? - Religion (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? (119886 Views)

Why Catholics Pray Through Mary / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 3:29am On Feb 08, 2017
Well thank you for that, this will give me a better understanding when I address to you in later times.
If you just opened up your computer and write the stolen Generation, and just let your fingers do the walking, and allow the computer to take full control, you will find your needs.
I do understand the Catholic's don't like to hear about the past, but we can't change that, the crime had already been written down, the Catholic Church had always kept a lot of their documents in order for their personal member'y.
But not all documents are found-reason is. no-one had rewritten them on computer-so these documents are of course lost. "Typical" the past is slowly sweep under the carpet, so no-one will know the hidden secrets from the past-but they can't change our member'y, our minds are greater then paper-proving the Church had failed, they didn't exceed with their brainwashing Technic's.
And the crimes against the Catholic Church is still on the raise. I watch the news on the you tube channels, and the Vatican is always under investigation, concerning Children from the past until now, priest who keep themselves from the public, are now being investigated over Child molesting charges.
The Vatican believes their own laws, isn't the constitutional laws.
I remember the day's schools were taught about the black community's everywhere around the world, every country had their own stories to tell-and you claim you never heard about those things 'I said?
Slavery is so common, even among the Catholic priest-the nuns of the Catholic Church weren't innocent either, they were truly experts beating up Children, and they didn't stop until we were beating, at times I felt like dying, I wonder if I could count the Children who didn't make it, after their beatings.
{Just think of a world that's controlled under their religious law, that only mattered to them. "The New World Religion"}
Slavery has been the world's focus since time began-the bible talks about slavery-And you have never watched Television, nor documentaries of history or news of any type, No movies from the past? "interesting"
Emasearu:
I am a man. May I know your country's name? I've never heard about those things you said. So how can I verify them?
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 4:14am On Feb 09, 2017
But God didn't create Mary without sin.
Mary had other Children with Joseph after Jesus was born. So she was no longer a Virgin.
Emasearu:
I'm not saying Mary didn't need a redeemer. She did, because even though she was made free from sin, that didn't mean the price of Adam's disobedience had been paid for. God the Son still had to offer Himself up for "all" mankind. We agree on that. What we don't agree on is her Immaculate Conception. Let me ask you this: could God have created Mary without sin if He wanted to? Please think about it.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 4:56am On Feb 09, 2017
Could you show me in scripture where it say's Mary would be sinless? {Romans 3:23} Says this: "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. This concludes Mary with us.
We could look at {Luke 1:46-55} Mary Prayed.
Commentators have pointed out that the Magnifical is full of Quotations of and illusions to passages in the Old Testament. Many of the truths Mary expresses find a counterpart in Hannah's prayer in {1 Samuel 2:1-10} The Magnifical also foreshadows many themes that are addressed later in the {book of Luke} and in the Ministry of Jesus..
Emasearu:
No, I'm sorry but it doesn't. She received mercy from The Most High at the point of her conception, to prepare her for her future role as Mother of God. That's all I'm saying.
I think the Son was speaking generally there, because God Himself said Mary would be sinless (I'll show you what I mean when you've answered my previous questions).
Let me give an example: if you were walk into a classroom and you found the students there making a noise. You try to see the people making the noise but give up and leave, because the class is just too noisy. Wouldn't you be correct to say: "That class was too noisy"? You would. However, there could have been one or two persons who didn't join in the noise-making, right?

Thank you for replying. :-)
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2017
calmG:

The Bible also said blessed is her amongs all women...
Now God has to come to earth to save us through somebody;He came thru her. She was just favoured or will I say God just decided to come to earth thru her, It could've been anybody.she wasn't the only virgin then...How then will u now say she is the mother of GOD her creator...How can the creator be the heir of the created.
yes mary gave birth to her creator, why are u scandalised? Jesus is the word thru whom the world was created and when he came as man he was born of mary.

This is an elementary teaching, i am suprised u seem ignorant of it.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2017
calmG:
Emasearu, And lemme make 1 tin clear to u...saints are seen by catholics as "Holy"...but I'm sorry to dissapont u no one is holy even the Pope with the title "His Holiness" is not holy in himself...But all of us that are christians and believe in christ JESUS, including u and me are Holy in christ JESUS... are perfect in christ JESUS...No one can ever attain holiness; If not they'll be baosting to GOD in heaven that while we were on earth we were holy...Mary herself was not holy and was also conceived with originsl sin...Her rightousness depends on Christ...Christ also died for her sins as well...
First u said saints aren't holy, then u claim you are holy in Jesus. are u more in Christ than st peter? st paul? st andrew? for u to claim they are not holy!
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2017
calmG:

You're just talking based on what you were told...
u don't have any biblical proof...
if she was conceived without original sin it would've been documented
why Do u contrain christian truth to the bible? the xtian church existed before we had d new testament. the church wrote and compiled the new testament not the other way round.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2017
brocab:
Mary was born in sin, like we are born in the same nature. Mary was blessed giving birth to Jesus only because of Her faith she had towards God. Jesus died for the sins of this world {1 John 2:2, 1 Peter 3:18} Christ also suffered once for sins, He did this so we could have life.
He died for us, that means He died for His Mother too. He died for all man kind...
Jesus died for all but his dead isnt applied the same way for all people, are u aware Jesus died for both abraham and paul, yet his death happen after abraham and before paul. His death is also for mary and he saved her from all sin.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2017
brocab:
Mary's Son is her redeemer...Not the other way around..
Sorry, but you are making a strawman arguement. who is disputing that mary's son is her redeemer.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Ubenedictus(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2017
brocab:
To be honest with you, I had open up the suite you gave me, but after listening to you about your knowledge about the word of God, I didn't want to read someone else's issues that has nothing to do with any bible literature's.
Most of the things you have written about Mary, you haven't the slightest idea what you are really talking about, none about Mary being sinless is written anywhere in the bible, and being the Mother of God is also not written.
We only know this sort of news by word, she was the Mother of Jesus, that's all. And she has no authority in Heaven, nor on earth, to lead any of us into the kingdom of God. No true Christians prays to Mary, we all pray to God, because it's God who answers, not Mary.
Your information about Mary can only come directly from the Catholic Church, not the bible it's self.
U didnt want to read becos u are scared of what u'll find.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Ubenedictus(m): 8:15am On Feb 09, 2017
brocab:
It doesn't matter if the Holocaust is mention by the Pope, its written. History is always written down.
And those who have been through the Holocaust, or have been through any of the systems of the Catholic Church, it wouldn't matter if the Pope is apologising, the world don't see, if the world don't hear.
[color=#000099]The problem is, most of the Catholic priest are still doing the things they were doing since the Church began.
brocab stop lying, no institution did more to save jews that the catholic church, what did ur protestant church do? they keep quiet, it was the catholic church that hid jews in convents, monastrys, seminaries and church and gave the passport to escape, do u know how many catholic priest were praise by the jews for saving them? how many priest died defending jews? stop lying, liars will go to hell.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by calmG(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ubenedictus:
First u said saints aren't holy, then u claim you are holy in Jesus. are u more in Christ than st peter? st paul? st andrew? for u to claim they are not holy!
Don't qoute me wrong I said they're not holy in themselves(ie their self righteousness doesn't make them holy.)
Sir its NOT keeping the law that makes u HOLY...
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
You need to read up on your history, instead you would ratter lie to the public in full view, making a mockery of yourself once again. Uben-you must be the dumbest human being I have ever witness-you can try and hide the fact the Church you love so dearly, carries so much evidence against itself, it's not funny. The Red cross and the Vatican helped thousands of Nazi's to escape.
Gerald Steinacher had wrote a book called "Nazi's on the run"
Red cross and the Vatican both helped thousands of Nazi war criminals and Collaborators to escape after the second world war.
That's a big switch from supporting the Jews, what happen-the Pope obviously picked sides who's winning.
Steinacher say's the documents indicate that the Red cross, mostly in Rome, or Genoa, issued at least a 120.000 of the 10-100's and that 90% of ex Nazi's fled via Italy, mostly to Spain, and North and South America, notably Argentina.
Gerald Steinacher said the Vatican help on the based for revival of European Christianity and dread of the Soviet union. But through the Vatican refuges Commission, war Criminals were knowingly provided with false Identities.
The red cross overwhelmed by millions of refuges, relied substantially on Vatican references and the often cursory Allied military checks in issuing travel papers knowing as 10-100's. Uben what don't you understand? We can't fight against the past-its already written down.
Well to be honest the protestant Church weren't standing side by side with the Catholic Church watching the Jew's being slaughtered everyday in the Holocaust. The Pentecostal's would rather pray for the Jews.
Don't let the truth upset you Uben-Hitler had made his first impression to visit the Catholic Church enjoying a cup of tea with the Pope.
Ubenedictus:
brocab stop lying, no institution did more to save jews that the catholic church, what did ur protestant church do? they keep quiet, it was the catholic church that hid jews in convents, monastrys, seminaries and church and gave the passport to escape, do u know how many catholic priest were praise by the jews for saving them? how many priest died defending jews? stop lying, liars will go to hell.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
No I didn't want to read because its a lie from the beginning.
Ubenedictus:
U didnt want to read becos u are scared of what u'll find.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Jesus saved us all. Mary is concluded in this argument..
Ubenedictus:
Jesus died for all but his dead isnt applied the same way for all people, are u aware Jesus died for both abraham and paul, yet his death happen after abraham and before paul. His death is also for mary and he saved her from all sin.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Ubenedictus(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
calmG:

Don't qoute me wrong I said they're not holy in themselves(ie their self righteousness doesn't make them holy.)
Sir its NOT keeping the law that makes u HOLY...
Righteousnes is not of the law it is by faith in Christ Jesus. but to u to claim the saints among whom were apostle and martyr are not holy but u are holy is just silly.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by calmG(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Righteousnes is not of the law it is by faith in Christ Jesus. but to u to claim the saints among whom were apostle and martyr are not holy but u are holy is just silly.
ure level of understanding is poor...
no offence
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Ubenedictus(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
calmG:

ure level of understanding is poor...
no offence
and ur level of understanding is great that is y u are holy in Christ but the saints arent abi?
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by calmG(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ubenedictus:
and ur level of understanding is great that is y u are holy in Christ but the saints arent abi?
Pls kindly re read all ur mentions by me...
I believe u'll understand what I'm trying to say
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 12:08am On Feb 10, 2017
You don't have to try and prove yourself calmG, Ubenedictus Isn't new in this game, Uben always lies against the truth.
calmG:

Pls kindly re read all ur mentions by me...
I believe u'll understand what I'm trying to say

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by cotmag(m): 4:49am On Feb 10, 2017
These people will not leave catholics alone. If you don't know, Protestant pastors like [b][/b]Benny Hinn and Rick wareen like the adoration of the blessed sacrament and prays the rosary respectively. Ask Google.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Protestants in their right mind don't like prosperity preachers neither, Nobody who truly loves the the Word Of God should preach false doctrines about greed to anybody.
Benny Hinn and Rick warren and many others all men proven to be prosperity preachers "False teachers".
This is why protestants are knowing as watchmen, they edit and view all kinds of You tube Video's such as these, and other religious cults-so us Christians won't be deceived.
And Jesus said: {1 Timothy 6:3-5} Men of corrupt minds destitute of the truth who suppose that godliness is their means of financial gain. Jesus said: From such withdraw yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl_NJ_RQY80
cotmag:
These people will not leave catholics alone. If you don't know, Protestant pastors like [b][/b]Benny Hinn and Rick wareen like the adoration of the blessed sacrament and prays the rosary respectively. Ask Google.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
brocab:
You don't have to try and prove yourself calmG, Ubenedictus Isn't new in this game, Uben always lies against the truth.
Thou shall not bear false witness against ur neighbour.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
brocab:
Protestants in their right mind don't like prosperity preachers neither, Nobody who truly loves the the Word Of God should preach false doctrines about greed to anybody.
Benny Hinn and Rick warren and many others all men proven to be prosperity preachers "False teachers".
This is why protestants are knowing as watchmen, they edit and view all kinds of You tube Video's such as these, and other religious cults-so us Christians won't be deceived.
And Jesus said: {1 Timothy 6:3-5} Men of corrupt minds destitute of the truth who suppose that godliness is their means of financial gain. Jesus said: From such withdraw yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl_NJ_RQY80
But ur pastor teaches right abi? which denomination do even worship with?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Firstly my teacher isn't a prosperity preacher-my teacher is strictly on the Word of God, matter of fact He is the Word Of God, and nothing He teachers is anything like your False teachings.
I am a protestant and I believe in Christ, you are Catholic, and already I know which Church you attend too.
What part of the world, or what city it doesn't matter, I just know you attend the Catholic Church.
Ubenedictus:
But ur pastor teaches right abi? which denomination do even worship with?
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Thou shall judge by the fruit-therefore by their fruits you will know them {Matthew 7:15:20}
Come on Uben, we already know no-one is bearing false witness against his brother-sister Mother-neighbour.
{Matthew 12:50} Jesus said who ever does the will of My Father in Heaven is My Brothers, My Sisters and Mother, neighbour...
So which side of the fence do you Uben stand on, "You have obviously proven it's not mine?
Ubenedictus:
Thou shall not bear false witness against ur neighbour.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
brocab:
Thou shall judge by the fruit-therefore by their fruits you will know them {Matthew 7:15:20}
Come on Uben, we already know no-one is bearing false witness against his brother-sister Mother-neighbour.
{Matthew 12:50} Jesus said who ever does the will of My Father in Heaven is My Brothers, My Sisters and Mother, neighbour[/color]
Lol, i dont have the energy to trade insults with you it is childish and i am above it. you call me names for no reason, i really pray for u.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
In my last statement, I don't see any name calling, but what I do see, is the Word of God.
Thanks, Pray not for me, but pray for you and your love ones around you, Heaven is a big place.
Ubenedictus:
Lol, i dont have the energy to trade insults with you it is childish and i am above it. you call me names for no reason, i really pray for u.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
brocab:
Firstly my teacher isn't a prosperity preacher-my teacher is strictly on the Word of God, nothing He teachers is False teaching.
I am a protestant Pentecostal and I am a strong believer in Christ, you are Catholic, and already I know which Church you attend too.
What part of the world, or what city it doesn't matter, I just know you attend into a Catholic Church.
Which church do u worship with? it isnt new knowledge that i am catholic, anyone who frequents NL religion section knows that and i am proud to say it bt ofcourse u are scared to name ur church. y am i not suprised?
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
brocab:
In my last statement, I don't see any name calling, but what I do see, is the Word of God.
Thanks, Pray not for me, but pray for you and your love ones around you, Heaven is a big place.
You can go thru your post history and see how disrespectful you have been. I guess ur so-called teacher didnt remember to teach u to talk with grace.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 12:29am On Feb 13, 2017
Haven't you not read-do not mock the Holy Spirit? Why don't we search through your post history, out of 10-9 and 3 quarters, would be about your score line, and you call it disrespectful?
You haven't the slightest idea what disrespectful behaviour is, only because you lay in it.
Let us count up all the lies you have shown over the time, you and your comrades had said against me, disrespectful, is not the word I would use for your dishonest gain. I have read your lies upon lies-against Jesus-that you would rather worship His Mother to lead you to the light, before you ask Christ Himself.
And this doesn't even come close-who you really are.
Ubenedictus:
You can go thru your post history and see how disrespectful you have been. I guess ur so-called teacher didnt remember to teach u to talk with grace.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 12:42am On Feb 13, 2017
I am Pentecostal, plus I never asked for the name of your Church, I said I know you go to a Catholic Church. Names on buildings doesn't matter-it's who we believe in matters.
But of course you wouldn't understand that sayng...
Ubenedictus:
Which church do u worship with? it isnt new knowledge that i am catholic, anyone who frequents NL religion section knows that and i am proud to say it bt ofcourse u are scared to name ur church. y am i not suprised?
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2017
brocab:
Haven't you not read-do not mock the Holy Spirit? Why don't we search through your post history, out of 10-9 and 3 quarters, would be about your score line, and you call it disrespectful?
You haven't the slightest idea what disrespectful behaviour is, only because you lay in it.
Let us count up all the lies you have shown over the time, you and your comrades had said against me, disrespectful, is not the word I would use for your dishonest gain. I have read your lies upon lies-against Jesus-that you would rather worship His Mother to lead you to the light, before you ask Christ Himself.
And this doesn't even come close-who you really are.
I really dont have us time, but if u are going to accuse me of telling lies u should produce the post where i did.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (83) (Reply)

"Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Let Us Be More Tolerant Of Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.