Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? (48160 Views)

Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
cyril83: STORY!...I can only agree with her if only she's a virgin,anything after that let her phuck out if she can't give in

how will you know she is a virgin?
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by femiseun1: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
She no ready ... she dey drink Big stout
She no ready.... She chop barbecue Fish
She no ready.... she chop whole chicken
She no ready.... Nkwobi and isi ewu no escape her mouth
She no ready.... BIS na my responsibility
She no ready.... All eatery for Lagos sabi us
She no ready.... Silverbird and Genesis cinema every weekend
She no ready ... Cream, soap and other expenses dey follow
She no ready.... Festive period, birthday, Val Gifts etc is a must

And U ask me not to ask for my entitlement and wait till grin... Leave story she must drop am or no contract grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Adufaye(m): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
sum gals r 2 lose,dat de gav der V 2 cheap 2 a guy dat hv no luv 4 dem,its normal 4 guys 2 ask,bt its nt normal 4 gals 2 giv it easily n cheap....dosent me a guy dosent luv u bcus he asked u 4 sex o!
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Chilzysmiler: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2012
@Cyril83. What if a girl tells u she's a virgin, how would u confirm that?
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by lillaowow(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
mompe: sexx isn't luv @ all. If u luv some1 4get sex cox sexx wil mar ur relationship.a gud relationship doesn't nid sexx QED

See dis one... You dey talk like say you no get di.ck.
As I dey type dis, ma gurl dey ma rum and I dey vex. Why yu go show when yu know say yu dey on period?. Sex after marriage na inside book e dey.

Makes me remember when one pastor pikin dey screw me. E con be like say na she get di.ck and na me get pu.ssy
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
pellegrini2012: Well, the day has been kinda boring, so i thought i should publish this article on boyfriends waiting for sex. The girl usually has to take the decision on when she would allow sex in the relationship. Guys are more than willing to have sex on the first date itself, so it’s up to the girl to make up her mind on when to go for it. It’s important that the decision is whole hearted and that you don’t give in to any pressure from the guy.
Some girls end up having sex with their guy just because she feels she should not “hurt” him. That’s a wrong notion because most guys are quite “okay” if the girl does not want to have sex, they just feel a little frustrated but that’s not really a bad thing. The guy is going to respect you when he realizes that you are a “no nonsense” girl when it comes to drawing a line on when the relationship can get intimate.
A relationship needs to be balanced and “resentment” free. If you feel that you have to give in to your boyfriend’s demands or pressure that would indicate that you are creating an “imbalance” in the relationship because you are being submissive, and that can get very unhealthy for you in the long run. If your boyfriend is acting too needy and petulant about having sex, it would indicate that there is a hollowness to the relationship you share with him – after all sex is but a small aspect of close relationship.
Tips To Consider
So what if your boyfriend is insisting on having sex, how do you convince him to wait? Here are few tips:
Let Him Know That You Are Not Ready
You don’t have to be apologetic or timid about it, just let him know in no uncertain tone that you need some more time before you allow for such a level of intimacy. Tell him that having sex will take the relationship to a different level and you want to be sure that you are emotionally ready for it.
If there is even the slightest of resistance in you, it implies that deep down you are not sure or that your intuition is warning you against it. Pay heed to this intuition and stand firm by your decision.
Assure Him That Denial Is Not A Reflection Of A Lack Of Love
Your boyfriend will question you if you are in love with him or not when you deny him sex. It’s quite a norm for guys to use the tool of “emotional” pressure, so he is bound to get a little cross with you and demand to know if the reason why you are denying sex is because you are unsure of the relationship. You will need to convince him quite sweetly that this is not the case and that the relationship means a lot to you.
You can tell your guy that you are waiting for the relationship to mature in terms of emotional bonding and closeness before you take it to the next level.
Get Him To See This From Your Perspective
A girl might feel hesitant about engaging in sex early in the relationship because she feels that the guy might treat her differently once he gets physical with her. There are many instances when a guy’s attitude changes completely once he feels he has “scored” with the girl, this also leads to hollow relationships. Guys also tend to label a girl as an “easy” lay if she agrees to have sex within a few dates.

.....continue at the blog http://www.rosemarynkblog.com/how-to-convince-your-boyfriend-to-wait-for-sex/

but wer did u drop ur own hymen?
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
Evashinen: This is really very true and something every lady must take heed to. Sex is worth waiting for till marriage.
will u stay away from recharge card till after marriage
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by claremont(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
I agree to wait for her till marriage, so long as she agrees that I would have s-ex with other ladies while waiting for her. Abi no bi she talk say she wan wait! grin

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
k2039: If you tell him to wait and he cant,trust me he doesnt love you,he just wants to use you.
especially if u ar ugly
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
Yield: Good tips. *Takes notes.*
she wrote dat 4 virgins ie girls whose hymen is still sealed not once ripped apart by a carpenter's saw
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by osram(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
pellegrini2012: Well, the day has been kinda boring, so i thought i should publish this article on boyfriends waiting for sex. The girl usually has to take the decision on when she would allow sex in the relationship. Guys are more than willing to have sex on the first date itself, so it’s up to the girl to make up her mind on when to go for it. It’s important that the decision is whole hearted and that you don’t give in to any pressure from the guy.
Some girls end up having sex with their guy just because she feels she should not “hurt” him. That’s a wrong notion because most guys are quite “okay” if the girl does not want to have sex, they just feel a little frustrated but that’s not really a bad thing. The guy is going to respect you when he realizes that you are a “no nonsense” girl when it comes to drawing a line on when the relationship can get intimate.
A relationship needs to be balanced and “resentment” free. If you feel that you have to give in to your boyfriend’s demands or pressure that would indicate that you are creating an “imbalance” in the relationship because you are being submissive, and that can get very unhealthy for you in the long run. If your boyfriend is acting too needy and petulant about having sex, it would indicate that there is a hollowness to the relationship you share with him – after all sex is but a small aspect of close relationship.
Tips To Consider
So what if your boyfriend is insisting on having sex, how do you convince him to wait? Here are few tips:
Let Him Know That You Are Not Ready
You don’t have to be apologetic or timid about it, just let him know in no uncertain tone that you need some more time before you allow for such a level of intimacy. Tell him that having sex will take the relationship to a different level and you want to be sure that you are emotionally ready for it.
If there is even the slightest of resistance in you, it implies that deep down you are not sure or that your intuition is warning you against it. Pay heed to this intuition and stand firm by your decision.
Assure Him That Denial Is Not A Reflection Of A Lack Of Love
Your boyfriend will question you if you are in love with him or not when you deny him sex. It’s quite a norm for guys to use the tool of “emotional” pressure, so he is bound to get a little cross with you and demand to know if the reason why you are denying sex is because you are unsure of the relationship. You will need to convince him quite sweetly that this is not the case and that the relationship means a lot to you.
You can tell your guy that you are waiting for the relationship to mature in terms of emotional bonding and closeness before you take it to the next level.
Get Him To See This From Your Perspective
A girl might feel hesitant about engaging in sex early in the relationship because she feels that the guy might treat her differently once he gets physical with her. There are many instances when a guy’s attitude changes completely once he feels he has “scored” with the girl, this also leads to hollow relationships. Guys also tend to label a girl as an “easy” lay if she agrees to have sex within a few dates.

.....continue at the blog http://www.rosemarynkblog.com/how-to-convince-your-boyfriend-to-wait-for-sex/

absolute non-sense n waste of time..mtchewww!
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Pennywise(m): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
Practically all girls in Nigeria play hard to get...Fact. The reason is the same- not wanting to be seen as cheap and easy lay. So, playing hard to get is no longer a viable means of projecting virtuosity as we all know it is easier to find a needle in a haystack than. . . .

You can go to a club and beckon at the first girl you see. If you are really uptight and you dont want to be inconvenienced with the burden of a hotel room, push her head into the loo or the back of your car and do your thing.

Now if you are to encounter this same opportunist under any other circumstance even when marriage is not in view dont expect her to say yes without the usual 'male dance'.

The point is, guys generally know these things and those who have been around dont get taken-in by attempts to play hard to get. It is annoying sometimes but at other times plain laughable. A girl did it with a friend and spent a whole month trying to get his attention afterward but he was too far gone.

Most men are interested in what you do in an index relationship and not what you did previously. So it is possible for a girl and guy to hit it off at first date (while taking necessary precautions of course)and go on to have a productive experience of a relationship.

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by SELFWORTH: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2012
Many ignorant responses . In these days where promiscuity can lead to death it's interesting that people still hold such loose views about shagging anything in skirt under various excuses. Why bother sleep with someone you love? You may as well sleep with a prostitute. A key part of sex is love. If you love them enough for sex why not love them enough to marry them? No one is talking about dignity and respect for the other party. I wonder what advice they would give if the girl in question was their blood sister or their daughters ? Hypocrisy at its best. It's not biblical . Any girl who sleeps with any and anyone under any excuse simply doesn't respect herself enough. You will be promptly used and dumped like many others before you.

Lots of vulgar comments all about women of which your mothers were and is still one. Sorry am off. This thread is for gutter people.

3 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by omodapson(m): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2012
Why do we try to give se.x a bad name in order to kill off the fun? And most of the guys that come to post this lie had either enjoyed the fullness of se.x before marriage or are plain hypocrites. Se.x in my book is bad if you force anyone against his/her will or take undue advantage on a minor. As long as it is between two consenting adults on mutual understanding, it is politically correct.

And why do people always paint the picture to make it look as if se.x is only being enjoyed by the male folks? Don't ladies ask for it too?

2 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by cyril83(m): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
Adufaye: sum gals r 2 lose,dat de gav der V 2 cheap 2 a guy dat hv no luv 4 dem,its normal 4 guys 2 ask,bt its nt normal 4 gals 2 giv it easily n cheap....dosent me a guy dosent luv u bcus he asked u 4 sex o!
ur write up is typical example of igbo gurls mostly imo babes...dem no dey close legs @ll, dat thing dey always sctracth dem...mehn I too straf dem wen I dey do my youth service for east....
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by blaazoon22(m): 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hhmmm, if he has to wait dt means every other tin can wait too o. Frm recharge cards to fast foods to ooutings , clothes etc will all wait sha .POINT !
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by realfreddy: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
Am not and could never say sex isn't better after marriage but would be really heart-breaking for the guy to learn that the lady he's respected her wishes to not have sex until wedding night is straffin around. He could kill her, I asure you this.becuase the way these girls sleep around these days is saddening.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by adubiay: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
k2039: If you tell him to wait and he cant,trust me he doesnt love you,he just wants to use you.

Your statement is childish and does not maka sense. Some guys wait for 6 months to a year to get into ladies and dey still run. It is not hw long he wait dat determine the love
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by duni04(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mistrust is always going to be the bane of such relationships. If she doesn't want intimacy, he'll suspect its a sign she's not that into him. The norm in relationships is for the girl to signify her affection for the guy by accepting to be intimate with him. If she doesn't, then she's not into him.
The only way an intimacy free relationship will work is if there is a strong moral framework behind the both of them, like religion or tough parenting. Aside from that, the norm is to signify compatibility,love or acceptance with intimacy.

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by andyanders: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
femi_seun: She no ready ... she dey drink Big stout
She no ready.... She chop barbecue Fish
She no ready.... she chop whole chicken
She no ready.... Nkwobi and isi ewu no escape her mouth
She no ready.... BIS na my responsibility
She no ready.... All eatery for Lagos sabi us
She no ready.... Silverbird and Genesis cinema every weekend
She no ready ... Cream, soap and other expenses dey follow
She no ready.... Festive period, birthday, Val Gifts etc is a must

And U ask me not to ask for my entitlement and wait till grin... Leave story she must drop am or no contract grin

You funny pass Mr. Ibu. True talk. Make she no accept the above and the laws of no touch must be met.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by cyril83(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
realfreddy: Am not and could never say sex isn't better after marriage but would be really heart-breaking for the guy to learn that the lady he's respected her wishes to not have sex until wedding night is straffin around. He could kill her, I asure you this.becuase the way these girls sleep around these days is saddening.
na so my guy, e don worse pass oyibo own sef, dem dey swallow am like kunnu dis days

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by adahib: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
it's okay by me if she claims she is not ready to have sex.I'm willing to wait.after all,sex is not all.just so we are clear,neither is money everything.so if she is willing to continue with the relationship without cash,all well and good.we can eat love,sing love,drink love and we should be fine.nobody should ask for sex or cash.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by bobolekepee(m): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
Sex also boost relationship sometimes...

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by controlseven: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
Just reminds me of this epic movie "The Mirror Has Two Faces" What if the guy switches off entirely and the girl becomes hor.ny after her initial resistance? It happens you know......I smell trouble! Lol
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by oobim(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
mega f: dt depends on if ur gal is 'omo oju ko ri ola ri'(..i.e her eyes neva see riches before),, bt if u demand for sex becos of ur money, i'll throw double of ur money to ur face..dt's for me sha...
My kinda gal.Matured and independent.Phew!I dnt do 'omo oju ko ri ola ri'.How can i even date a gal who stil asks for recharge card,money fr salon n al those sh!t?Levels dey..
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by cash22(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2012
i like this topic, its educative
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by nikkyshyne(f): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
Etumgbe: deny me sex and deny ursef money for hair and even recharge card
Like say you can boast of 1 naira in your account. You never chop since yestadai, you they form say 'I go deny you money for hair, recharge cards'. See his mouth like parrot.

All the other guyz talking about no sexx, no money, who the hell needs your stolen money anywayz. Abegii make we hear wordi jare.

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
personally, if two people in a relationship agree to wait till they get married before having sex, I have have no problem with that. On the other hand, I find it difficult to understand why a lady will tell the boy friend that she is not ready to have sex before marriage but will accuse the guy of cheating if the dude decides to get it elsewhere. Why being a dog in the manger? You don't want it, you don't want it, why nail the young man?
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by oobim(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
cyril83: ur write up is typical example of igbo gurls mostly imo babes...dem no dey close legs @ll, dat thing dey always sctracth dem...mehn I too straf dem wen I dey do my youth service for east....
U were prob phucking those 18 yr old akara sellers.Stop bragging abt cheap village gals.Wen u begin to date n phuck classy gals,u cud brag.U write up shows u r stil living in poverty.Go make money .Plenty poor boys on NL!
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Princek12(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
The inherent deceptive nature in women is the very reason most guys would not accept to wait on a girl who says she does not want to have premarital sex. Most of the time--and I mean about 95% of the time, based on experiential evidence--a girl who tells a guy she does not engage in premarital sex is playing that guy while giving up the goodies to another man. She either has no interest in sleeping with that guy but wants his money or some other favor from him, and hence she gives an excuse that she wants to wait till marriage before having sex. In most cases, while she is lying to the guy about not engaging in premarital sex, she has another guy on the side who is banging the punny repeatedly. Meanwhile the mugu guy is waiting till marriage to have sex with this girl.

Experienced guys understand this and don't fall for the lies perpetrated by most of these women who claim they don't want to have premarital sex. In 2012, most girls like to have sex and are no longer virgins by age 18, maybe 21 in Nigeria. Saying that they don't want to engage in premarital sex is boilerplate precede to taking money from a guy whom they are interested in having sex with anyway. Guys wake up and don't fall for cheap lies. Less than 5% of women are truly virgins or born again virgins who truly do not want to have sex before marriage. The rest are liars who are running game and trying to take your money without giving up something in return.

2 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2012
No Se.x till mariage and u want him to cater for need.
Besides some girls used that to scare a guy off. Guys shine ur eyes.

If u are not ready to have se.x don't go into a relationship, wait until the "right time"
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Timijo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2012
double08:

Thats how you will end up not getting married,what if after marriage you find out the guy cannot have sex what do you do then,cheat on him?
What if after marriage, the guy can make love?
what if you lose him to another lady that readily gave him the sex he craved for and they end up getting married.
That means that the guy did not love the girl but lust her. If he really love her, he wil respect her opinion and wil not dump her for another because of sex.

It is not always by the book,we Africans always make out sex to be one big deal,and we fail to understand what will be will be even if you give him the sex or not. Bottom-line it does not have to always be by the book lipsrsealed
Let those that believe that marriage is by the book be and don't impose ur opinion on others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.