Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? (48156 Views)

Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by ceejayluv(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
The girl should accept to be cheated on..... Shikena!
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by ektbear: 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
I am sort of in this situation with this girl. We aren't actually exclusively dating for exactly this reason.

It really sucks to be honest...she is otherwise perfect, aside from this premarital sex hangup. Otherwise I'd like to be in a relationship with her.

C'est la vie I guess
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
As if your boyfriend would pounce on you if you don't give him reasons...i get the memo if you tell me simply 'I am not in the mood'. This topic makes it look as if all men are dogs and its difficult to convince them when you aint in the mood. Damn!!
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by cheddarking(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
If my girl insists on remaining a virgin, I have no choice but to accept it.
However I am NOT a virgin and I must and will satisfy my needs elsewhere, she has no choice but to accept it

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Babaofor(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
yuzedo: YOU DEY MAD! YOU WAN CHOP AWA MONEY BUT YOU NO WAN DROP PUNNY WEY BE OUR GOD-GIVEN RIGHT SHAY?! angry angry angry
exactly,if u can't pay back don't collect
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by teemac01(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
STORY STORY,STORY.ONCE UPON A TIME,TIME TIME.

DATS MY CONTRIBUTION OOOOOOO,JUNKIES.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Adanyebe(m): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
SEX IS WORTH WAITING FOR... BUT TOO BAD IF SHE IS GIVING IT OUT LIKE GALA WHILE U'RE WAITING

2 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by yuzedo: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
phaya:

Am betting you don't have 5cents to your broke ass . Unintelligent contribution

I'll take you up on that bet sweerie....... sooooooo, wuz yo numba? wink tongue
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by yuzedo: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
cheddarking:
However I am NOT a virgin and I must and will satisfy my needs elsewhere, she has no choice but to accept it

That's how we roll bro... That's how we roll!
That has always been the game. No sex? Cool.. I have no problems with celibacy, but me? I'm not celibate. Read between the lines.. kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
I can wait forever only if she doesn't ask for any money from me as well.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Etumgbe(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
deny me sex and deny ursef money for hair and even recharge card
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by jidowu(m): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
@saintsquare i agree with you,am in a relationship spanning 2yrs the gal excessively demands from me but wen i make mention of sex she hardly retent even to kiss is big prob...the thing is one good turn deserves another
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2012
jidowu: @saintsquare i agree with you,am in a relationship spanning 2yrs the gal excessively demands from me but wen i make mention of sex she hardly retent even to kiss is big prob...the thing is one good turn deserves another

shocked shocked shocked shocked Na Jazz?

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Born2beRich1(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2012
It is d best to wait till u get married but d reason why most guys wanna do it on time is because ladies cant be trusted...as d guy is spending d money on her, he is afraid of losing d precious(u knw wat i mean) to anoda guy...and u knw ladies always hav multiple boyfriends a.k.a spare tyre...so imagine how d guy will feel wen at d end anoda man don chop d pkomo n d girl go dey giv story...anyhow it is best to wait but let d demand be small so dat d guy wont feel cheated..
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by mompe(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2012
sexx isn't luv @ all. If u luv some1 4get sex cox sexx wil mar ur relationship.a gud relationship doesn't nid sexx QED

2 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
Nice talk from ya'll. But when the girl asks for sex and the guy says no, then he automatically becomes the world class mumu, he becomes a topic of discussion amongs the girls, they start checking him out if he has one std or the other....

Worst of all being after waiting for the highly rated sex, only to find out that someone or something has been entering the london with or without visa while u were there holding hands, singing kumbaya, looking at sunsets together feeling like a lover boy

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2012
jidowu: @saintsquare i agree with you,am in a relationship spanning 2yrs the gal excessively demands from me but wen i make mention of sex she hardly retent even to kiss is big prob...the thing is one good turn deserves another
Bros..check what she saved your name with.
Lemme guess..Mugu 3 cheesy
LWKM!!

4 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
cheddarking:
The truth as it is! The rest are just blabbing unrealistic jargon. And oh..Non-virgins shouldn't even bother talking about this.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Baawaa(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
It is good to sample grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Topeedo: 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
if the girl is not a virgin, then there is no line to draw in d first place...ABI HOW YOU GO BUY SECOND HAND CLOTHE AND KEEP IT TILL XMAS DAY BEFORE YOU LAUNCH IT OR WATS D POINT OF BUYING A USED CAR AND TREATING IT LIKE ITS A NEW ONE? na from the first day all the way if possible...when i see one dats is worth me waiting then i will wait

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by eastman11: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2012
Get Him To See This From Your Perspective
A girl might feel hesitant about engaging in sex early in the relationship because she feels that the guy might treat her differently once he gets physical with her. There are many instances when a guy’s attitude changes completely once he feels he has “scored” with the girl, this also leads to hollow relationships. Guys also tend to label a girl as an “easy” lay if she agrees to Be Intimate within a few dates.

Getting physical for the first with a girl friend comes with high expectations from the guy and if what you got is not what you expected, then you are bound to be disappointed which could lead to immediate lose of interest in the relationship.

Imagine a situation whereby after denying you sex for long and finally she makes up her mind only for you to discover a terrible and disgusting odour oozing out of her pu.cy, in fact to the extent that you might need to wash your di.ck with izal or detol. But if she had given-in from the unset of the relationship your disappointment may not be much rather you might find a way to help her so as to enjoy her later. Some delays might not worth it and could be counter productive.

2 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Bolinco(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
How to no,weda a girl is a virgin or nt.reasonable and sensitive answer plz!!
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
ballabriggs: Na so, easier said than done.

I'm a man O but I must confess men are bad. As you are planning how to convince him, he is also planning how to convince you.

Now let's see who wins. Can you stand it if he gets it from another?

Who and why are you people saving this thing self?
lolz
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Saintsquare(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
Na so brother,av got a friend that was spending most of his salary on a girl,ordinary kiss de gal no gree talkless of sex.I warned him on several occasions to cut down the expenses on the gal but he refused even though he knew the gal was flirting around with some guys.The guy had to learn the hard way when the gal told him to stop calling her.Sex and spending for ladies are two different things,even some gals expect u to sleep with them once u start spending $$$ on them.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2012
How can you tell if she's really a virgin? How are you sure another man is not bleeping your virgin inside out?

A man always spend money in a relationship. Is that the lady's right? But if he fails to spend money on her, girls will complain and love will become hatred eventually.
If sex is not my right as a man, why am i obliged to spend money on you? When i do without getting sex, you call me mugu, you take me for granted too. Beleive me sex with true love binds together more, relationships without sex gets cold and breaks on a long run.

I think a girl should not be in a relationship if she is not ready for sex. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by dareyking(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
Stowie, stowie yeaaah!
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by quicksylva(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
Darling I want to fix my hair, Honey pls can you take me to sweet sensation, Honey can we go to the cinemas, Darling can you take me shopping, Darling I need money for the weekend, Baby I need money for recharge card for my Bis, Darling I need a new phone
angry After meeting all these demands of yours, don't give me that bullshi.t that you ain't ready for se.x . You need not to be told what too do. What am demanding is just a simple thank you (not in words O, in action). ***Darling come over to the bedroom, I have a surprise for you. GBAM.

2 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Baawaa(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
Bolinco: How to no,weda a girl is a virgin or nt.reasonable and sensitive answer plz!!
ur mum is in right positn 2 giv u REASONABLE and SENSITIVE answer tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by ojeshola: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
TO ALL THE GUYZ : IF YOU WANT A GAL TO STOP
ASKING YOU FOR WAT HER FATHER CAN'T
AFFORD THEN STOP ASKING HER FOR WAT YOU
CAN'T COLLECT FROM UR MOTHER..LOLZ NA JOKE OOH

2 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Rogerss(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
Evashinen: This is really very true and something every lady must take heed to. Sex is worth waiting for till marriage.

Let us stop decieving ourselves. Any guy who has ever had sex will always want it. The frequency is what matters. We should stop all this propaganda about PREMARITAL sex because trust me in MARRIAGE SEX IS VITAL and so you need to know the level of your partners' performance.
My Brother didnot Enduge in PREMARITAL SEX with his EX-WIFE although he was sexually active. However, SEX was the MAIN Reason they got divorsed.
So if someone is going to talk about marriage, do not single just one aspect, treat all aspects which include Personality, Attitude, Behaviour/Actions of the Spouse.
A girl once dealt with me, I really did like her, I was trying to wait till we got married while I paid her every expenses even though she was working(Not paid well though), By the time i wisened up, she was sharking-up with some other guy.
This is the TWENTY-FIRST century, Test all aspects of your spouse before commiting your entire life.

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
Etumgbe: deny me sex and deny ursef money for hair and even recharge card
dt depends on if ur gal is 'omo oju ko ri ola ri'(..i.e her eyes neva see riches before),, bt if u demand for sex becos of ur money, i'll throw double of ur money to ur face..dt's for me sha...

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by SELFWORTH: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
double08: Thats how you will end up not getting married,what if after marriage you find out the guy cannot have sex what do you do then,cheat on him?what if you lose him to another lady that readily gave him the sex he craved for and they end up getting married.
It is not always by the book,we Africans always make out sex to be one big deal,and we fail to understand what will be will be even if you give him the sex or not. Bottom-line it does not have to always be by the book lipsrsealed

So you sleep with every guy you date as a quick access to marriage. I take it you are immuned against HIV?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.