Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? (48193 Views)

Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by MrsChima(f): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
It was simple...I simply told Chima....no tickle until the ringie. wink
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
Beht forget oh, while you're convincing d guy, d guy is busy thinking of the best way to convince you too. Truth is if you're not a virgin..the concept of the topic doesn't hold. Its gud to wait for marriage but only few guys would have dat. The best u cud do is don't start getting intimate at the very start of a relationship...give it a little space and time before u cross dat bridge..so u'll have for urself some respect

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
D!ckson:
A girl once told me no sex, I told her no problem. But i warned her sternly that since she says no sex, she shld make sure it stays so till her wedding night because if i eventually find out say she give it to another guy, i fit swear for her

better start swearing for her cos she's gonna give in to another guy and you'll NEVER know. Do you expect her to tell you? If she does then she wants you out of her life LADIES HINT: one easy way to loose a boyfriend

Mrs.Chima:

NO TICKLE ke! please tell me you're exaggerating

women sef! angry
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by InvertedHammer: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
[b]Tips To Consider
So what if your girlfriend is insisting on expenditures, how do you convince her to wait? Here are few tips:
Let Her Know That You Are Not Ready
You don’t have to be apologetic or timid about it, just let her know in no uncertain tone that you need some more time before you allow for such a level of intimacy. Tell her that expenses will take the relationship to a different level and you want to be sure that you are emotionally ready for it.
If there is even the slightest of resistance in you, it implies that deep down you are not sure or that your intuition is warning you against it. Pay heed to this intuition and stand firm by your decision.

Assure Her That Denial Is Not A Reflection Of A Lack Of Love
Your girlfriend will question you if you are in love with her or not when you deny her demands. It’s quite a norm for girls to use the tool of “emotional” pressure, so she is bound to get a little cross with you and demand to know if the reason why you are denying expenses is because you are unsure of the relationship. You will need to convince her quite sweetly that this is not the case and that the relationship means a lot to you.

You can tell your girl that you are waiting for the relationship to mature in terms of emotional bonding and closeness before you take it to the next level.
Get Her To See This From Your Perspective
A guy might feel hesitant about spending money early in the relationship because he feels that the girl might treat her differently once his money runs out. There are many instances when a girl's attitude changes completely once she feels she has “scored” with the mugu, this also leads to hollow relationships. Girls also tend to label a guy as a “maga” if he continues to spend money before closing the deal.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
^ ^ ^ I LOVE YOU!!!

#no homo
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
InvertedHammer: [b]Tips To Consider
So what if your girlfriend is insisting on expenditures, how do you convince her to wait? Here are few tips:
Let Her Know That You Are Not Ready
You don’t have to be apologetic or timid about it, just let her know in no uncertain tone that you need some more time before you allow for such a level of intimacy. Tell her that expenses will take the relationship to a different level and you want to be sure that you are emotionally ready for it.
If there is even the slightest of resistance in you, it implies that deep down you are not sure or that your intuition is warning you against it. Pay heed to this intuition and stand firm by your decision.

Assure Her That Denial Is Not A Reflection Of A Lack Of Love
Your girlfriend will question you if you are in love with her or not when you deny her demands. It’s quite a norm for girls to use the tool of “emotional” pressure, so she is bound to get a little cross with you and demand to know if the reason why you are denying expenses is because you are unsure of the relationship. You will need to convince her quite sweetly that this is not the case and that the relationship means a lot to you.

You can tell your girl that you are waiting for the relationship to mature in terms of emotional bonding and closeness before you take it to the next level.
Get Her To See This From Your Perspective
A guy might feel hesitant about spending money early in the relationship because he feels that the girl might treat her differently once his money runs out. There are many instances when a girl's attitude changes completely once she feels she has “scored” with the mugu, this also leads to hollow relationships. Girls also tend to label a guy as a “maga” if he continues to spend money before closing the deal.
[/b]
madt man! grin

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by StepG: 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2012
Saintsquare: Correct,but guys believe once a gal start demanding,she must pay back in kind.Some gals aren't helping matter @ all by discouraging guys who are yet to make it.Most gals go for features and not future.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by InvertedHammer: 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2012

Yeah, that's me!!!
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by StepG: 12:01am On Oct 31, 2012
shyna501: Bt dnt 4get dat som gurlz wil tel Ʊ 2 wait Ä♌ð dey'll b doin' it wit anoda guy.. Wot do we do abt dat?
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 31, 2012
ohisola: So true

Love that quote!
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2012
booqee: madt man! grin
so he is madt now abi? Una nor dey like hear truth @ all.

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 31, 2012
Jenams: so he is madt now abi? Una nor dey like hear truth @ all.
d "madt man" wasn't said in an insulting manner..dats y i had to put a smiley dere..so d poster'll get d drift..and he actually did, cos he dint take offence. BUT YOU?! I no know why u come carry d matter for head like dis so! Abeg go joor.....
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2012
Evashinen: This is really very true and something every lady must take heed to. Sex is worth waiting for till marriage.

Haven't you been intimate already? And I'm damn sure you're not married yet... It's very easy to advice but difficult to practice....
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2012
always keep ur priorities straight, if he cant respect them, he is not worthy of ur time

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2012
My gist is out of contest but from the contributions here,I can see must guys automatically assume that a girl must ask for something like recharge cards and stuff?

For real,not all ladies need your whatever and not all will ask you for any form of assistance.As a single girl,the last thing I will ever do is to seem helpless and ask you for a dime.I hate any Feeling of ownership over me from a BF.I believe there are still contented ladies who don't need any thing from you.

Now my question is,will a guy not ask for sex even when the lady needs only his companionship and possibly love?My answer is,Guys have no excuse,they just will never stop asking for sex even if the lady is their meal ticket.

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Babadee30(m): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
Ephesians 5 vs 3-6

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by outofthebox: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
any girl that cant give it to me shld moveeeee outta my lane....CERTAINLY I DONT DATE A VIRGIN OR A LADY THAT AINT READY TO GIVE ME (PREQUISITE TO DATING)..
the sooner u guys realise that virginity is lack of opportunity,the better.
also take note that women are naturally heart-breakers.the only thing that can save you is MONEY AND UP UR GAME.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Barywhyte(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
booqee: Beht forget oh, while you're convincing d guy, d guy is busy thinking of the best way to convince you too. Truth is if you're not a virgin..the concept of the topic doesn't hold. Its gud to wait for marriage but only few guys would have dat. The best u cud do is don't start getting intimate at the very start of a relationship...give it a little space and time before u cross dat bridge..so u'll have for urself some respect
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Adufaye(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
cyril83: ur write up is typical example of igbo gurls mostly imo babes...dem no dey close legs @ll, dat thing dey always sctracth dem...mehn I too straf dem wen I dey do my youth service for east....
nd i go bettin say dem giv u s.t.d
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
any naija babe wey go say make i wait for s3x go be a suspect because such babes dey always play away runz
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by obex90(f): 12:07am On Nov 02, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by roymary: 1:06am On Nov 02, 2012
Well, i would wait until wedding night if she's a virgin! Otherwise, it makes no sense to wait. No pressure though but it should happen at some point.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Sarky(m): 1:47am On Nov 02, 2012

des ar al talks. No real man dt hv tasted sex cn agree wt ds option. Mayb d gal wl go in2 anoda research nt ds.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by jpphilips(m): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2012
crisycent: TELL HIM YOU ARE TREATING A SERIOUS INFECTION... grin grin grin grin HIM SUGARCANE GO HIDE INSIDE D BACO SACK[b]!!!

And you seriously wish he will continue with a disease vector afterwards lol women are very ambitious
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by jpphilips(m): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

And who paid for the Ringie
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Mrsdavids(f): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
It's sad to see the degrading mentality of our men on the issue of sex. It is not just the men that have right to sex. Ladies also can demand for sex from her boyfriend whenever she deems fit! Women also get Hot,not just the men alone! If I like u,and u are goodlooking enough for me,I can ask you to bed and dump you when am thru with u. So pls stop talking about ladies being cheap. Men also can be cheap.once u throw some little change in their pocket,they become ur puppies. Those who keep talking about ladies demanding for things,pls save me the noise! U want to date d expensive looking babe,u tink is 5kobo she uses to maintain herself? Go and ask for the price of that brazillian hair and u ll know "beauty aint cheap anymore"
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by bobolekepee(m): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mrs davids: It's sad to see the degrading mentality of our men on the issue of sex. It is not just the men that have right to sex. Ladies also can demand for sex from her boyfriend whenever she deems fit! Women also get Hot,not just the men alone! If I like u,and u are goodlooking enough for me,I can ask you to bed and dump you when am thru with u. So pls stop talking about ladies being cheap. Men also can be cheap.once u throw some little change in their pocket,they become ur puppies. Those who keep talking about ladies demanding for things,pls save me the noise! U want to date d expensive looking babe,u tink is 5kobo she uses to maintain herself? Go and ask for the price of that brazillian hair and u ll know "beauty aint cheap anymore"
Lol, I luv ur comment ma'am grin
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Dallat65: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
megaf1: dt depends on if ur gal is 'omo oju ko ri ola ri'(..i.e her eyes neva see riches before),, bt if u demand for sex becos of ur money, i'll throw double of ur money to ur face..dt's for me sha...
u've gat 2 be very rich scince u're sponsored
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by michakev: 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
for me oo I don't know about other guyz o if a gal can't give Baba de gal is probably forecasting break up just saying mtchewwww
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by christ007(m): 1:18am On Feb 17, 2018
k2039:
If you tell him to wait and he cant,trust me he doesnt love you,he just wants to use you.
not all guys are like that.what this op is saying is the truth.i have dated a girl for 5 year when I ask her for sex she told me that if I truly love her I should wait for the right time which I did. The day I sex her I never believe she culd open her leg for me which was on my birthday.and the told me the reason why she allowed me sex her.it bcoz I waited fir the right time
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by dasparrow: 1:37am On Feb 17, 2018
As far as I am concerned you owe no one sex but your spouse whom you are legally married to. Same way, a man owes you nothing financially except you are his wife.

I shudder when I see many Nigerian women making financial demands from their boyfriends. He ain't your husband and therefore not responsible for your upkeep. No wonder a lot of Nigerian men spend all day online bashing their women and taking out their frustrations on them.

Likewise, a woman does not owe you sex except she is your wife. I don't see any reason why a lady has to start explaining to her boyfriend why she won't sleep with him. Tell the scumbag "you ain't my husband". How difficult can that be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) / Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.