Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Divorce Rate Is Very High Among The Rich? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorce Rate Is Very High Among The Rich? (2035 Views)

I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. / A Girl With A Very High Libido Or A Girl With A Very Low Libido / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Rate Is Very High Among The Rich? by OCTAVO: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2012
You may find this hard to believe, but it‘s true.
The rate at which rich people file divorce these days is quite alarming. The average affluent couples in our society are doing just fine in their marriages.
I am not trying to say only rich people divorce, but my point is that it is more rampant amongst the rich.
Why are most rich folks experiencing failed marriages?
I‘m sure money is not their problem...

1 Like

Re: Divorce Rate Is Very High Among The Rich? by pendo89(f): 11:51am On Oct 31, 2012
I think you mingle with the rich or read a lot abt them and therefore all the updates you get have to do with them.
Step out into the slums for a month and refresh your statistics.
Re: Divorce Rate Is Very High Among The Rich? by OCTAVO: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
pendo89: I think you mingle with the rich or read a lot abt them and therefore all the updates you get have to do with them.
Step out into the slums for a month and refresh your statistics.
Well, you may be right. But i mean official divorce.
Re: Divorce Rate Is Very High Among The Rich? by pendo89(f): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
Are you assuming that the poor don't bother with official divorce, because they have nothing much to lose?
Well look at it this way.The press don't bother chasing up the poor because their stories won't sell.They prefer making news out of the known,the rich and the famous because they are more in the public eye and their divorce stories juicy.
The factors afflicting the rich in marital conflicts are the same as those afflicting the poor.Finances,Adultery,Abuse,Neglect,Desertion etc etc.
They both divorce officially but trust me,you are more likely to read the stats for the rich than the poor.
Re: Divorce Rate Is Very High Among The Rich? by akintun: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
Dey go to court becos dey are rich. Try finding out how many poor people abandon their family out of frustration.
Re: Divorce Rate Is Very High Among The Rich? by Exponental(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
Affluence.........pride of independence!

1 Like

Re: Divorce Rate Is Very High Among The Rich? by larrymoore(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
Statistical evidence?
Re: Divorce Rate Is Very High Among The Rich? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
Yeah daz right. And separation is very high among the poor tongue

1 Like

Re: Divorce Rate Is Very High Among The Rich? by geonafers: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2012
In the U.S., divorce rates have been rising since the beginning of the 20th century, and especially since the 1970s, when no-fault divorce was instituted. Some experts contend that the easing of divorce laws has helped make marriage stronger by rooting it more deeply in personal choice, although it does little to give people the skills needed to work out the inevitable difficulties that arise in marriage. When the emotional toll of a divorce is taking precedence in an individual’s life, it’s important to rely on the legal services of a divorce attorney who can deal with the legality aspects while the individual focuses on coping and caring for the family.

(1) (Reply)

What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? / What Do Men Really Want? ??? / My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.