Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,812 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? (15657 Views)

Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by manugbo(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
infact,the best thing for most african women is to stay single , just look out for A responsible guy with great potentials let him father two or three children for you , train your children ,enjoy your life AND serve your God.BECAUSE IN HEAVEN THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HUSBAND THERE

SO MANY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH THEIR PURPOSE ON EARTH BECAUSE OF MARRIAGE, MANY WILL EVEN DIE AN UNTIMELY DEATH BECAUSE OF TROUBLED MARRIAGES
some develop some diseases because of troubled marriages
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by charliekay: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
But let me get sumtin straight here..men cheat yea but who do dey cheat wit,d same girls dat r complaining...I believe is time women should start rethinking abt cheatn...d same girls dat r complaining cheated wit orders guys girl so dat shouldn't b a topic...

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by kantiyokGwana: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
manugbo: i cannot say that all men cheat because i unfortunately landed into the hand of a man that doesnt appreciate what he has. WHO DOESNT VALUE MY potentials

i had once met a guy who doesnt cheat, but because he was very younger than i was, i just decided to quit him. SINCERELY,regret today for quiting that relationship. He made me feel like a queen. GOD HELP WOMEN!.

SOMETIMES, ITS NOT EVEN ABOUT CHEATING, RATHER THE ATTITUDE THEY PUT UP IN THE BID TO DEFEND THEMSELVES IS WHAT IRRITATES ME MOST.

SINCERELY, I WILL JUST FEEL LIKE KILLING SOMEBODY.
SOME WILL START BEATING UP THEIR WIFES, SOME WILL NOT EVEN TALK TO YOU FOR 2 WEEKS,A MONTH, WILL NOT EAT YOUR FOOD AND ALSO KEEP LATE NIGHT DURING THOSE DAYS

ALAH! WOMEN DEY SUFFER OOO!
. But have u ever thought that the men can only cheat with other women? So the women too are indicted in this case. If the women can decides to say no to men,then there will be no cheating on their fellow women.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
Smallville4live: Women cheat too
True...and the same society that sees nothing wrong in men cheating will crucify her for it. Why should men be able to get away with it??
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Orikinla(m): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
Well. Well. Well.

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
kantiyok Gwana :
. But have u ever thought that the men can only cheat with other women? So the women too are indicted in this case. If the women can decides to say no to men,then there will be no cheating on their fellow women.
how do u expect the woman to know he belongs to someone else already?
Answer me sincerely, did u tell that new girl you're eyeing that u're already in a relationship?
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by mbulela: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
Shugamania: Why do men cheat? Why does our society make it seem like it's okay for a man to cheat?? Why do our mothers tell us to turn a blind eye even when all evidences tell the story, and our friends tell us it's just their nature??

Why, when u finally find one that doesn't cheat, does everyone think he's doing the girl a favour? And why do we, the women act all meek and gentle and let them get away with it in the name of love and endurance?

My cousin's gf caught him in the act and he had the guts to tell her during the ensuing argument that he has every right to cheat cos he needs to get as many different girls as he can and compare them before he finally choses the best one to settle down with. I tried talking to him after his girlfriend left and he said ''if i wan buy garri for market sef, i no go taste different ones before i chose the one wey i go buy?'' I was so pissed... I ranted and raved and he just ignored me.

I don't blame him sha, i blame the sexist society we live in...in fact i dey vex!

Men, i need clarifications please, is it that you just find it impossible not to cheat or you enjoy hurting your partners?
so at what point will he stop tasting the garri and settle for one to buy?
The biggest problem with that line or argument is the fact that there is always a better tasting garri out there in the market.so where do you draw the line?
It is an argument for cheating that is illogical.

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by terrifikjo(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
It is natural fo men to cheat.... its no normal, especially fo we Africans..
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
S*x sells:
Again?? This question has been asked like a trillion times on this forum! I dont get it. Are u looking for a different answer from those given previously?? Pls, men cheat, wrong or right, opinions count less.. It's an overflogged question! Pls move on.
Noted..now move on too.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2012
mbulela:
so at what point will he stop tasting the garri and settle for one to buy?
The biggest problem with that line or argument is the fact that there is always a better tasting garri out there in the market.so where do you draw the line?
It is an argument for cheating that is illogical.
Exactly! Abeg help me ask them oo
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
Women are quick to judge men for cheating. Who do we cheat with ? We cheat cos other women dont let us rest. I have average of 5 ladies begging to have me every week, asking to find time to spend with them and even when I say I have no excuses to give my lady as to why am gonna sleep outside, they say I can always go back home after the show and leave them at my guest house. I have been resisting 90% of all offers cos they drain my finances but the remaining 10% make me offers I can not refuse. Cos their mouth-actions are simply irresistible. Keep blaming men, but truth is; The ladies dont let us stay faithful.

7 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by manugbo(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
Sirmuell: @OP Men cheat simply because they have a woman of easy virtue to lay with. If your cousin had raped the other girl who wasn't his girlfriend it would av been a better case to argue or what if he cheated on his babe with another guy then we would av had the best arguement here but some things remain constant in life my dear and as long as ladies don't learn to close their legs and be faithful to one partner then Men will always find an excuse to cheat on them gbam! Imagine a world where all ladies act normal as in stick to a partner, remain faithful to the same and make efforts to find out whenever a guy ask her out if he is really single and serious about a new relationship with her before allowing him into her life so that no party will be hurt then only will men stop cheating. Godliness with contentment is a great gain which most ladies lack cuz all they want is a man who has all the goodies of life which they don't wanna suffer to achieve and we men knowing what they want will easily flaunt the cars, money, house and cloths and the lady will easily open their legz for you to have yur way even without no serious commitment from the guys part and then what yhu see next is "why do men cheat" story from defeated ladies. No appologies to the cheated ladies or to the cheater pls hold yur game tight!

eh but it will be sweet too just like some guys described it here.

pls i will like u to secretly intereview those women that their husband cheat , im very sure u will be amazed by the answers u will get from them. though some may pretend but to their fellow woman they will pour out mind
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by manugbo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
terrifikjo: It is natural fo men to cheat.... its no normal, especially fo we Africans..

not natural anything!

if people are talking about king solomon, what about the woman that married about 7 husbands in the bible?

its not an african thing, but rather "WOMEN SLAVERY MENTALITY OF AFRICANS"

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Abbey2sam(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
Becuz gurls like a ladies man,and your chick will know how important you are when ladies flocks around you and she has to struggle for your attention,

becuz ladies takes tins for granted, and by the time you are at their beck n calls, you are finished,

and just like taste in soup differs, so is woman(toto sweet pass their self) someone like me likes varieties. And truthfully the pleasure you derive from different gurls are different..lots of reasons
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by mycoldsweat: 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
without sounding as if I'm supporting cheating, but let me point out here that its ladies that encourages men to cheat, you meet a lady on a very neutral ground, tell her you are married and hope things will remain the way they are, hoping she will remain a good friend or colleague but the next thing is she start working her way into your heart, as if these men are made of woods, then somewhere somehow things start happening and every body turns around to scream blue murder against men.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Orikinla(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
[size=18pt]34) Summary: Women who have cheated on their spouses

Name: Andrea Cooper national magazine

Category: General

Email: query-2kn3@helpareporter.net

Media Outlet: national magazine

Deadline: 5:00 PM EST - 3 November

Query:

I'm looking for: 1) Married women age 35 and up who have used a
dating website to cheat on their spouses, but decided to stop
(your real name will not be used in the story); 2) Academic
studies on why married women cheat, particularly women over 35.
Do men and women differ in the reasons they are unfaithful?[/size]
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by kenx1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
Men r born to b adventurous...... insecurity also plays a major part..
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by james1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
It takes a woman to cheat;they listen to the man,agree to go over or be met at a certain place.
Remove their clothes with those senseless"no please or please no",open their legs and receive or give baptism of fire.women are funny creatures,chai!
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Orikinla(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Women are quick to judge men for cheating. Who do we cheat with ? We cheat cos other women dont let us rest. I have average of 5 ladies begging to have me every week, asking to find time to spend with them and even when I say I have no excuses to give my lady as to why am gonna sleep outside, they say I can always go back home after the show and leave them at my guest house. I have been resisting 90% of all offers cos they drain my finances but the remaining 10% make me offers I can not refuse. Cos their mouth-actions are simply irresistible. Keep blaming men, but truth is; The ladies dont let us stay faithful.
[size=28pt]
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

ATTRACTING 5 CHEAP GIRLS EVERYDAY IS A CHILDISH AND FOOLISH EXCUSE TO CHEAT.
IF ALL MEN HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH ALL THE GIRLS APPROACHING THEM DAILY, MOST OF US WOULD NOT HAVE TIME FOR OUR DAILY OFFICE OR OTHER DECENT JOBS.

MANY MEN DON'T EVEN HAVE THE TIME TO CHEAT ON THEIR WOMEN.
MEN WHO BELIEVE IN LOVE AND RESPECT FOR THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF THEIR LIFE AND FAMILY.
NOT LOUSY MEN FROM PARENTS WHO ARE OR WERE BAD EXAMPLES TO THEIR CHILDREN.

ONLY IMMATURE AND INSECURE MEN AND WOMEN CHEAT.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by mallorca(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
claremont:
Actually, he has a point here grin.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by yuzedo: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
Bla, bla, bla, yada, yada, yada, nag, nag, nag, moan, moan, moan! undecided angry

Even if fried rice & chicken na ur best food for life, and the best fried rice cook in the whole damn world cooks it for you every damn day, one day u go wan taste pounded yam + egusi & goatmeat.. Or fish + chips with egg sauce. cheesy

It is only human to crave variety. wink tongue

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Princek12(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
[size=19pt]It's a man's world. You can accept it or jump off Third Mainland Bridge.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
Eyah. I'm really feeling for this Manugbo lady. She must have been through a whole lot of garbage.
Well, Cheating is immature. Break up with the girl and move on to the next one if you are still "tasting garri". A married man cheating on his wife is a whole different kettle of fish though. Absolutely disgraceful. My dad didn't so why should I?
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
ayox2003:

Why do you have sucha mentality? Our society doesn't encourage cheating, Madam. Polygamy is what some parts of our society allows. A muslim can carry 4 wives but it becomes cheating when he leaves those women at home to see his new "dear"
Our mothers tell us to turn a blind eye to cheating husbands? You and who? My mum never told my younger sisters to turn a blind eye to their partners whenever they smell a rat.
What nature, so the lady they are having an affair with aint cheating too, right?

Which "everyone"...Shuga, somany flaws in your post. Fallacy of hasty generalisation!

How will everyone think that a faithful husband is doing the love of his life a favor by staying with her alone. Wait, what society are u from? Where do u live? How were u brought up? Cos for u to believe that I'm doing my partner a favor cos aint cheating on her doesn't even make u come across like someone who knows what love is about.

Just look at the example u used for "men". Boys would have be better. A cousins BF. Where did the law tie a bf and a gf together. You didn't even talk about a fiancee. This example is inappropriate. A bf may/may not be faithful to his gf because no law binds them. If he's someone who values the relationship, he won't cheat and if otherwise...there u have it.

You may be right. Nigeria kinda encourages sexism BUT if you as a lady wants to have your say, change ur mentality. Cos this post contains more perhaps's than certainities.

In all, some men cheat. Some women also cheat. Your environment should not be the only standpoint from which you view the world because it can affect u own psyche.

*disregard typo errors*

Frawzey
Uncle, farabale and stop acting like these things dont happen. So what u're sayin in essence is because there is no legal law binding a man and his girlfriend, he is allowed to cheat? And because i think a man shouldnt cheat on his gf, i know nothing about love and my post is based on fallacies
Smh at your level of ignorance, perhaps u need to go out there and get public opinion, talk to the elderly women in your community and listen to their tales of endurance and how girls of nowadays should learn to endure too.. Stop excusing these acts abeg, what's wrong is wrong.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by teemac01(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
The same junk everyday.nairaland is becoming something else these days.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
Princek12: [size=19pt]It's a man's world. You can accept it or jump off Third Mainland Bridge.[/size]
am not accepting, hence we're jumping off together.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

ATTRACTING 5 CHEAP GIRLS EVERYDAY IS A CHILDISH AND FOOLISH EXCUSE TO CHEAT.
IF ALL MEN HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH ALL THE GIRLS APPROACHING THEM DAILY, MOST OF US WOULD NOT HAVE TIME FOR OUR DAILY OFFICE OR OTHER DECENT JOBS.

MANY MEN DON'T EVEN HAVE THE TIME TO CHEAT ON THEIR WOMEN.
MEN WHO BELIEVE IN LOVE AND RESPECT FOR THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF THEIR LIFE AND FAMILY.
NOT LOUSY MEN FROM PARENTS WHO ARE OR WERE BAD EXAMPLES TO THEIR CHILDREN.

ONLY IMMATURE AND INSECURE MEN AND WOMEN CHEAT.[/size]
thank you!
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
mycoldsweat: without sounding as if I'm supporting cheating, but let me point out here that its ladies that encourages men to cheat, you meet a lady on a very neutral ground, tell her you are married and hope things will remain the way they are, hoping she will remain a good friend or colleague but the next thing is she start working her way into your heart, as if these men are made of woods, then somewhere somehow things start happening and every body turns around to scream blue murder against men.
That's where your self control should come in. Have you considered the fact that the girl u're about to cheat on get these offers everyday too, but she decided to remain faithful cos she doesnt wanna betray ur trust and is quite contented with what she has??
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by israelbenzion: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
If u like talk from here till tomorrow, there are certain things that are given:
When I hammer major,me sef go like dey hotel room wit five or six babes all just playing around nude, wit champagne flowing like water. That, to me, is d life! So all them big men that send coaster buses to campuses to pack girls, ar they fools?
What's d use of plenty money witout d enabling freedom to flex?
One woman all my life? Haba na! Even my grand-dad had six wives. Even if Im limiting myself to one wife due to societal trends and pressure, no one can deny me my occasional flex outside once in a while.
And for the record, women actually cheat more than men. I see a lot of married women doing runs everywhere. Why is d hullabaloo all abt men? Many girls here hv must hv slept wit a guy at a point in their lives knowing full well that d guy had another girl at d time: isn't that tacit encouragement?
No one dare force men into a straight-jacket: there will be chaos.

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Jay5000(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
It's always been the way of life of men. Then along came "westernization" and the birth of the word "cheating" while the word "concubine" was murdered and you expect nature to just play along. Too bad nature doesn't work that way.

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by sage2(m): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
manugbo: if my husband cheating attitude lues me into cheating on him, I WILL MAKE SURE HE IS A DEAD MAN SO THAT I WILL CONTINUE MY LIFE THE WAY I WANT IT

Haba!
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by chinedum45(m): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2012
An average girl of 18 has a bf so lets say every girl above 18 has a guy and a man who cheats does it with a girl above 18.
the question is, the girl involved, has she cheated too? If so why blame only men?
2...men cheat because man is polygamous by nature. Back in the days a man would feel free to many as many ladies as he admired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing / Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? / Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.