Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? (15517 Views)

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by LilMizzGood(f): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2012
Through out my life I have never fought over a man and I'm 100% positive that I'm never going to.
I have seen, heard and know women that fights over a man. My question is .......

Q: Why fight over a man?

To all those women that have or is in the processes of it, haven't you heard a saying that goes " Hakuna Matata" meaning NO WORRIES!
So why fight for something that belongs to you or why fight for something that is not yours and even if you don't get the man there are plenty of fishes in the sea. I'm sure that God in his merciful ways did not make one man.
Beside if the man truly loves you he will stay with you. Don't you think so?

It's just a curiosity of mine to know why would a woman wants to fight over a man.
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Sijo01(f): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2012
More crurios dan u girl frnd.
Can remba way bck in d Uni, a b1tch came into campus wit a raw acid, pour it on a fellow's face jst because she suspcted d girl ws datin her man.

She, d victim n d boy wer course/class mate.
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 12, 2012
@lilmizgood: pls, stop dis rampage! Ur rampant blundering is appalling! What's wrong with you? angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by IZUKWU(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2012
LilMizzGood: Through out my life I have never fought over a man and I'm 100% positive that I'm never going to.
I have seen, heard and know women that fights over a man. My question is .......

To all those women that have or is in the processes of it, haven't you heard a saying that goes " Hakuna Matata" meaning NO WORRIES!
So why fight for something that belongs to you or why fight for something that is not yours and even if you don't get the man there are plenty of fishes in the sea. I'm sure that God in his merciful ways did not make one man.

It's just a curiosity of mine to know why would a woman wants to fight over a man.
pathetic womans . To answer your question ,it all hinges on the individual characters ,up bringing and sometimes peer pressure.
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by RealBitch(f): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2012
LilMizzGood: Through out my life I have never fought over a man and I'm 100% positive that I'm never going to.

of what use is THIS blab to the human race
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by KINGwax(m): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2012
IZUKWU: pathetic womans . To answer your question ,it all hinges on the individual characters ,up bringing and sometimes peer pressure.
hehehe...and WOMANS, he says
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Tyche(m): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2012
^ lolz. Plural na ...
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Mynd44: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2012
RealBitch: of what use is THIS blab to the human race
You took the words outta my keypad

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by opelopeoluwa(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2012
for your spectranet4G modems ranging from N2500,7000(single users) 8000,11500(multiple users) and 15000 mifi, the lowest plan for 24hrs in a month is 5000 for more info pls call opelopeoluwa on 08161377533.
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Afam4eva(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
I really get angry when i see supposedly responsible women fighting over a man. No man is worth fighting over. If i were a woman and i notice that another woman is trying to snatch my man from me and my man is giving such woman attention and making it seem like a competition, i'll dump the guy's bottom.

5 Likes

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by cyril83(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2012
HiSsssssssssssssSssssSssssssssss
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
and why are just men answering, i thought d question was supposed to be for women, abeg woman answer, make i work on myself, i need women to fight for me
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by boomssey(f): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
"no man in dis world n i mean no man in dis world is worth fightin 4".if d guy was meant 4 u he'l stay buh if not aint notin you or any1 can do about it.
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Nasri100(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
Seriously I need a woman to fight for me #crying
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by WhoIGoAsk: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
[size=16pt]cos humans are possessive by nature, especially the female species.[/size]
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by slimdiggi: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2012
Low self esteem,a man that cheats is not worth fighting for
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
Women are only going to fight over responsible men, So men if u don't want any woman to fight over u, don't ever be responsible

3 Likes

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Tadup: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
slimdiggi: Low self esteem,a man that cheats is not worth fighting for
yes, vice versa
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Yorisb: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
I'm sure the NL's head honcho(s) is/are on sabbatical(s) thus every drivel now finds its way to the FP?

Xcuse me pass jare!

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
It's cute when girls fight over a guy. grin

If guys can fight over a girl, why shouldn't girls do the same?

Guys do it for ego, girls do it love/lust/infatuation.

I guess it's the power of being 'in love' with the guy.
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] those women who fight for their man,are the true lovers

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by slimyemm: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
one of my friends in school fought over her bf back then.

If not that she did,she wouldnt be happily married to him today.#true story# cheesy
ladies,fight if you have to....but if dm pour you acid, nor be me send you o..cheesy
As for me,i'd rather stay single for life or become a nun than fight over a d1ck!cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by duality(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2012
@ poster. Go get married first.
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
@OP, for starters, does "fight" as you have used it, equate to clawing at faces or just general confrontation?

There is no hard and fast rule governing a woman's right to fight for what "belongs" to her.
Would I fight for a man (I love)? Yes.

I would not fold hands and watch what belongs to me slip through my fingers while I sit down and do nothing. Now, I am not going to get physical with whoever is trying to steal my man from me, but what I believe is that if you claim to feel the slightest care for something/someone, you would do everything within the threshold of civility to ensure your utmost possession of that thing/person.

5 Likes

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by charles316: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
op,go get married first so that u will not fall into d category of those that fight over men.no woman wants to fight over a man but it just happens.Besides i hear u women say u cant do this and that and still end up doing all sort of things when ur options dry up.
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Afam4eva(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
naijasexy: @OP, for starters, does "fight" as you have used it, equate to clawing at faces or just general confrontation?

There is no hard and fast rule governing a woman's right to fight for what "belongs" to her.
Would I fight for a man (I love)? Yes.

I would not fold hands and watch what belongs to me slip through my fingers while I sit down and do nothing. Now, I am not going to get physical with whoever is trying to steal my man from me, but what I believe is that if you claim to feel the slightest care for something/someone, you would do everything within the threshold of civility to ensure your utmost possession of that thing/person.

here goes the mistake most of you young women make. Why not make your boyfriend be the judge of who he belongs to. The funny thing is that most times the guy just folds his hand and watch you people foool yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Unitedabby(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
afam4eva: I really get angry when i see supposedly responsible women fighting over a man. No man is worth fighting over. If i were a woman and i notice that another woman is trying to snatch my man from me and my man is giving such woman attention and making it seem like a competition, i'll dump the guy's bottom.
why dont you speak for yourself dickhead?!

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Afam4eva(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
United_abby: why dont you speak for yourself dickhead?!
Are you mad? Why are you abusing me. Do i know your miserable life from anywhere?

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by MrHim(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2012
Limzi or limp biscuit or whatever you call yourself, when you don dey clock 31, 32 and u never settle down and luckily you have some1 with the minutest interest in you and he is now having cold feet because of another younger blood; no fight. You hear just kak there, na you go turn gladiator with glaius! Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by stagger: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2012
OP,

Just wait until you have a man and he sees a hot babe passing and his eyes start to drift. It is jut a natural instinct that will kick in when you least expect.
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by modavi: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
Wld fighting d oda girl stop them 4rm wat they r doing? Y nt dump d guy n move on with ur life? Life is 2 short n sweet 2 wanna disgrace n probably kill urself cos of a man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Totally Forgive And Forget A Cheating Spouse / Love Story (18+) / How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.