Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? (15461 Views)

Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by sage2(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
james1: It takes a woman to cheat;they listen to the man,agree to go over or be met at a certain place.
Remove their clothes with those senseless"no please or please no",open their legs and receive or give baptism of fire.women are funny creatures,chai!

Allah who act bad!
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
Cheating aka having sex out of marriage, aka fornication... If u decide to be faithfull to God,do all tinz to please him and not have sex b4 marriage, he would neva cheat u, n al his promises will b urz..but if u mke ur bf ur small god n in oda to please him,disobey God by having sex outside marriage, dnt complain.... Let d hate bgin, i will check d reply after my exams in december
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
Because most times, our partner can't fulfill our sexual needs.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
manugbo:

not natural anything!

if people are talking about king solomon, what about the woman that married about 7 husbands in the bible?

its not an african thing, but rather "WOMEN SLAVERY MENTALITY OF AFRICANS"
preach it sis
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
J12: Because most times, our partner can't fulfill our sexual needs.
Reallyyyy... I need other guys to support this claim.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by israelbenzion: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
Shugamania:
That's where your self control should come in. Have you considered the fact that the girl u're about to cheat on get these offers everyday too, but she decided to remain faithful cos she doesnt wanna betray ur trust and is quite contented with what she has??
Abegi make we hear! All of u come here and start being saints. D easiest girl to sleep wit is even d one in a so-called serious relationship. One guy brought his girlfriend to my friend's house on Monday. While d man went outside to smoke, d girl and my friend exchanged bb pins. And I believe dat by now d rest is history. But if she were on Nairaland na she go form pass.
What is dis erroneous belief that girls are d victims? I knw someone who was harbouring a girlfriend for 3 yrs. he was very serious abt her and had even got a job. It was just a matter of time b4 he took further steps to marry her. Guess what? One day she travelled to see an 'aunt' in Lagos. Only for us to hear, 3 weeks later, that she had done trad wedding wit another guy. The guy here was crushed. Wat does it mean other than dat she was cheating on him all d while?
Abeg make we hear word. Women sef don be saints. Well, even BH believes they ar d victims.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Women are quick to judge men for cheating. Who do we cheat with ? We cheat cos other women dont let us rest. I have average of 5 ladies begging to have me every week, asking to find time to spend with them and even when I say I have no excuses to give my lady as to why am gonna sleep outside, they say I can always go back home after the show and leave them at my guest house. I have been resisting 90% of all offers cos they drain my finances but the remaining 10% make me offers I can not refuse. Cos their mouth-actions are simply irresistible. Keep blaming men, but truth is; The ladies dont let us stay faithful.
And i ask again, why dont u exercise that self control completely? Why cant u resist the other 10percent? The girls tell u u just have 2 do it or lose ur life?? How will u feel if d tables were turned and your lady gives you this 'offer i couldnt resist' story?

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by sunky644(m): 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
dmcdad:

Well... It is very common today and its almost taken as a norm even in the society. Anywayz, there are variant reasons why most men cheat; some do it cos they want to be insured, some others cos their gurl friend's attitude or whatever prompted them to, some others cheat to have varieties, some do it just for the fun of it and nothing more, some do it cos of the pride in it (feeling that having many gurls will make em look like a champ) and a host of other reasons.. Infact! there are endless reasons why most men cheat. But, you failed to do something, and that is to point out that WHY DO MOST MEN CHEAT and not all men in general. Well, one other thing with this cheating of a thing is the fact that when the infinitesimally few of us that are still keeping our policy intact to be ALL-FAITHFUL, gurlz don't appreciate them for real. You will agree with me that most gurlz want faithful and good men (As they claim) but actually need the unfaithful or bad guyz. Its so weird why its so. The number of unfaithful men out there today has made[b]VIRTUALLY[/b] all women blind to see the few that are good. No matter what, there are still good men out there. This is something I am very sure of. I am one and I have never cheated in my life. Although I am single, but I chose to be single since the ladies are taking the toll on men these days and its something I detest that was why I opted out in my last relationship. So, there are still people like me out there and people better than myself even if every man today looks seemingly bad in the eyes of the ladies..
Are u advertising yourself?
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by goodjack(m): 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
Coming to think about it. men cheat, men cheat, is it the women that are righteous. I ones dated a woman that did not care to let me know that it is not only me in her life. After some time she began doing as if without me she will die.

Ok. In cases where some women will not date any man unless he is a married man nko. I was in my office one day when one of them entered wearing a very wicked cloth. Infact her just very small pact of cloth in closing her nipples. In a very close discussion, she made it very clear to me that she cannot stand single men. Ones you are a man and approaches her she will demand your marital status. I was saved when a close friend of mine entered my office if not I would have applied for consummation with her.
It is very big pity that Africa is a place where the men have it all. Do you want us to take up white man's approach where women call the shots. Where women can chase their husbands out of the house that the man used his sweat to built and take such man to court and take his children from him. God forbid. If such happens here, trust Nigerian girls they will kill the men.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by sunky644(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
charlie kay: But let me get sumtin straight here..men cheat yea but who do dey cheat wit,d same girls dat r complaining...I believe is time women should start rethinking abt cheatn...d same girls dat r complaining cheated wit orders guys girl so dat shouldn't b a topic...
Thank u but they re not ready to come to terms with this.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by israelbenzion: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

ATTRACTING 5 CHEAP GIRLS EVERYDAY IS A CHILDISH AND FOOLISH EXCUSE TO CHEAT.
IF ALL MEN HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH ALL THE GIRLS APPROACHING THEM DAILY, MOST OF US WOULD NOT HAVE TIME FOR OUR DAILY OFFICE OR OTHER DECENT JOBS.

MANY MEN DON'T EVEN HAVE THE TIME TO CHEAT ON THEIR WOMEN.
MEN WHO BELIEVE IN LOVE AND RESPECT FOR THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF THEIR LIFE AND FAMILY.
NOT LOUSY MEN FROM PARENTS WHO ARE OR WERE BAD EXAMPLES TO THEIR CHILDREN.

ONLY IMMATURE AND INSECURE MEN AND WOMEN CHEAT.[/size]

Come, park ur face go one corner joor! Instead of u to say u don't hv swag u r here claiming maturity and security. U r more secure than who here? Abi u be Methuselah? Come on face front. Speak for ur self joor. If d effect of cheating is to be labelled immaturen den I guess 95% of d men in Nigeria at least ar immature. And I am one of dem. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
israel ben-zion:

Abegi make we hear! All of u come here and start being saints. D easiest girl to sleep wit is even d one in a so-called serious relationship. One guy brought his girlfriend to my friend's house on Monday. While d man went outside to smoke, d girl and my friend exchanged bb pins. And I believe dat by now d rest is history. But if she were on Nairaland na she go form pass.
What is dis erroneous belief that girls are d victims? I knw someone who was harbouring a girlfriend for 3 yrs. he was very serious abt her and had even got a job. It was just a matter of time b4 he took further steps to marry her. Guess what? One day she travelled to see an 'aunt' in Lagos. Only for us to hear, 3 weeks later, that she had done trad wedding wit another guy. The guy here was crushed. Wat does it mean other than dat she was cheating on him all d while?
Abeg make we hear word. Women sef don be saints. Well, even BH believes they ar d victims.
oga park well, i no hold your ear o. I didnt say women dont cheat and am not excusing the fact, the society makes so much of a noise about it as if it's not both sexes that are guilty of the crime...most of these girls will tell u the men that taught them how to in the first place and now they've learnt their lessons.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by israelbenzion: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
Zeddicus: Eyah. I'm really feeling for this Manugbo lady. She must have been through a whole lot of garbage.
Well, Cheating is immature. Break up with the girl and move on to the next one if you are still "tasting garri". A married man cheating on his wife is a whole different kettle of fish though. Absolutely disgraceful. My dad didn't so why should I?
Can u take a life oath on dat? Can u really say u are 100% certain of dat assertion? Wat if tomorrow u see a man that looks like u and they tell u ur dad had him wit someone else awhile back? It happens everyday. Or maybe ur dad doesn't hv strength. He knew he couldn't survive it outside. Or maybe ur mama na heavyweight. Fear make ur dad behave.
And who told u ur dad is a role model to anyone here?
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by oubi: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Women are quick to judge men for cheating. Who do we cheat with ? We cheat cos other women dont let us rest. I have average of 5 ladies begging to have me every week, asking to find time to spend with them and even when I say I have no excuses to give my lady as to why am gonna sleep outside, they say I can always go back home after the show and leave them at my guest house. I have been resisting 90% of all offers cos they drain my finances but the remaining 10% make me offers I can not refuse. Cos their mouth-actions are simply irresistible. Keep blaming men, but truth is; The ladies dont let us stay faithful.

So y don't Ʊ continue licking sugar since its sweet aπd tempting. Ʊ beta learn "maturity aπd "self control"
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by sunky644(m): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
Shugamania:
That's where your self control should come in. Have you considered the fact that the girl u're about to cheat on get these offers everyday too, but she decided to remain faithful cos she doesnt wanna betray ur trust and is quite contented with what she has??
She can as well give in to the offer now, if she so desire and lets see who feels bad the most at the end.
One fact you ladies ve refused to come to terms with is that, it's an African man's pride to cheat. Though it's a bad thing to do, but I don't think there is anyway u can help it if your man is the type that the cheating genetic inheritance in him is dominant. Ladies, just play ur own part and clear ur conscience then leave the man to God. Worst of all, learn to live with it cos we are not Americans, Europeans or Australians but if you can't then chicken out of d relationship or marriage and then remain single or divorced. There are so many choices in life...
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by blaise26abj(m): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
@op women blame the men. Men blame the women. Wish people could show some restraint and self-control. If u know u wan phuuck around, then don't make commitments cos in the end u hurt someone. If u be girl and u no fit hold body or stay with one man, then have friends with benefits and stop forming saint.Same for guys.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by dammytex: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
Men accuse women of liking to much money and can sleep with anything for money.

Women accuse men of being an incurable cheat.

And we come here all the time to defend our genders.
Who we dey deceive sef?

All of us no well, including you and me.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by oubi: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
Princek12: [size=19pt]It's a man's world. You can accept it or jump off Third Mainland Bridge.[/size]

The earlier Ʊ understand its a womans world, d beta foя Ʊ.
A woman can get whoeva man she wants bt a man can't get whoeva woman he wants.

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by oubi: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
israel ben-zion:

Come, park ur face go one corner joor! Instead of u to say u don't hv swag u r here claiming maturity and security. U r more secure than who here? Abi u be Methuselah? Come on face front. Speak for ur self joor. If d effect of cheating is to be labelled immaturen den I guess 95% of d men in Nigeria at least ar immature. And I am one of dem. Rubbish.

Which zoo dis animal escape 4rm?

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by blaise26abj(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
oubi:

Ta.forget that thing.wake up. everything na negotiation.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by 9lifes(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
WOMEN are taking the lead..trust me.

We talk about men every time cos men are easily caught...its a 50-50 thing,stop crying abeg.

Cheating is wrong yes,but gone are the days when its just a man's thing.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by jites(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
[.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by dmcdad: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2012
sunky644:
Are u advertising yourself?

Nope! Does it seem to you like I was advertising myself... The fact that I stated that I was single and stuffs doesnt mean I was doing an advert. Infact! If you should check on some of my other post you will realise that I always state it that I am not ready to be in any relationship with any gurl cos most of them are full of crap. Not all of them though.... So, I just used myself in elucidating my point. Capiche?
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2012
chinedum45: An average girl of 18 has a bf so lets say every girl above 18 has a guy and a man who cheats does it with a girl above 18.
the question is, the girl involved, has she cheated too? If so why blame only men?
2...men cheat because man is polygamous by nature. Back in the days a man would feel free to many as many ladies as he admired.
Says who??
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Gracious10: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
Looks like 90% of men rather "boys" on this thread defends cheating. It is and can only be BOYS who can boldly defend the act of cheating. Like someone mentioned, only immature men, em sorry BOYS cheat.

Well, no matter what u do, keep the DISEASES to yourselves. That's what's most important. Your kissing diseases, STDs, Aids, Herpes. There actually diseases condoms cannot protect.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
Cheating isn't an option. Why commit a lady's heart when you know you wanna cheat rather then being faithful? It doesn't make any sense at all
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by sheyma: 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
What is cheating do our ancestors knw d word even our female ancestors dont even knos d word,d word na female propaganda jor jst to b d only one in charge of d mans life,dats y some female still gt jealous of dere moda inlaw cos dey want to only b in charge.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by goofie: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
i know of a truth that not all men cheat. not all men are controlled by their sexual desires.

some men have the strength to say No while the weak ones blame their weaknesses on theories they concoct in their heads or what their menthors fill their heads with.

2 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by tomakint: 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
Men are naturally prone to it, even the virtuous among men do it out of control at times, at the same time they may choose not to only if determined not to.It's a serious battle of the mind.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by sheyma: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
goofie: i know of a truth that not all men cheat. not all men are controlled by their sexual desires.

some men have the strength to say No while the weak ones blame their weaknesses on theories they concoct in their heads or what their menthors fill their heads with.

Jst say u no sabi toast woman or u r d busy type, weaker men gv excuses to stick to 1 stronger men explore,its only d matured dat manages 1 inrespective to his desire.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Adufaye(m): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
its nt our fault we cheat,hv thought of dis,y do i date dozen gals,nd do guys\men cheat...bt i came out wit little ansa,bt nt convicin....i wuld say u girls r d cus....girls,young n old dress half naked,fitted top trouser's n make up,y wil a girl wear nd open front top dat show ha breast,who is she show casin it 2,d guys,nd 90% of guys (maried n in relationship) would fal n luv 2 hv a word wit her...sum guys found cheatin as reps,dat is 2 say,dey wnt 2 tel der felow guys dat dey r coach,dey subs any girl at anytime,wen tired of d match....finaly wen goin out lyk street,eatrie,party,clubin,or any wer,dey meet a girl who is more sexy n beautiful dan der curent babe or wife,nd dey wuld luv 2 date her,nt knwin...anoda girl dey wey fine pas her,bt dey cnt date al d fine girls,its nt nature,its wat d word hv turn out 2 b 2day,wel,if u hv a b.f who was once a gay,i bet u he wil neva cheat on u,bt if he dose it wil b wit a guy! grin
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
oubi:

Craziest fallacy of the week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon / Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" / Most Sensitive Areas Of A Female's Body(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.