Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? (15481 Views)

Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by gwas(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2012
Some men don't cheat
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Lenny5000(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2012
Shugamania: Why do men cheat? Why does our society make it seem like it's okay for a man to cheat?? Why do our mothers tell us to turn a blind eye even when all evidences tell the story, and our friends tell us it's just their nature??

Why, when u finally find one that doesn't cheat, does everyone think he's doing the girl a favour? And why do we, the women act all meek and gentle and let them get away with it in the name of love and endurance?

My cousin's gf caught him in the act and he had the guts to tell her during the ensuing argument that he has every right to cheat cos he needs to get as many different girls as he can and compare them before he finally choses the best one to settle down with. I tried talking to him after his girlfriend left and he said ''if i wan buy garri for market sef, i no go taste different ones before i chose the one wey i go buy?'' I was so pissed... I ranted and raved and he just ignored me.

I don't blame him sha, i blame the sexist society we live in...in fact i dey vex!

Men, i need clarifications please, is it that you just find it impossible not to cheat or you enjoy hurting your partners?

WHO DO THEY CHEAT WITH? THAT SHOULD ALSO BE A PRESSING QUESTION!

2 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by manugbo(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2012
if my husband cheating attitude lues me into cheating on him, I WILL MAKE SURE HE IS A DEAD MAN SO THAT I WILL CONTINUE MY LIFE THE WAY I WANT IT
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Smallville4live(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2012
It is not a normal thing for men to cheat. Women cheat too. As the saying goes, what ever a man can do, a woman can do it better. I am not really taking the side of either the man or woman. But we should not just say that its the nature of men to cheat. Because I don't cheat.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2012
acidosis™:

100likes
...ever wonder why nairaland ladies flock around the bad guyz on nairaland like Mr Cork , and other perverts ??

But the same ladies would come back here mourning their bfs when they go about tasting national cakes..
Tell a lady to marry a "Pastor", and you'll get the worst insult of your life..
lwkm.. Acid, are u a pastor?
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2012
Rhymez: @op. Do u think it is inevitable? undecided
Nope...but i find it sad that most people see it as such.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by hardbody: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2012
Shugamania: Why do men cheat? Why does our society make it seem like it's okay for a man to cheat?? Why do our mothers tell us to turn a blind eye even when all evidences tell the story, and our friends tell us it's just their nature??

Why, when u finally find one that doesn't cheat, does everyone think he's doing the girl a favour? And why do we, the women act all meek and gentle and let them get away with it in the name of love and endurance?

My cousin's gf caught him in the act and he had the guts to tell her during the ensuing argument that he has every right to cheat cos he needs to get as many different girls as he can and compare them before he finally choses the best one to settle down with. I tried talking to him after his girlfriend left and he said ''if i wan buy garri for market sef, i no go taste different ones before i chose the one wey i go buy?'' I was so pissed... I ranted and raved and he just ignored me.

I don't blame him sha, i blame the sexist society we live in...in fact i dey vex!

Men, i need clarifications please, is it that you just find it impossible not to cheat or you enjoy hurting your partners?

The question is, do we men find it impossible not to chat or do we enjoy hurting our partners? My answe is simple and straight forward and with examples.

My brother was a virgin before he married and i can swear he is still a virgin after years of marriage. On my part, I sowed my wild oats and i am still sowing. The intention is never and has never been to hurt a partner, it is just a level of irresponsibility that some of us are quite conscious of but would rather continue to perpetuate. Essentially therefore, we have men that cheat and those that do not. If you are able to find one that is faithful stick to him, if you find one that was faithful and later becomes unfaithful (so long as he doesnt flaunt it to your face) find a way of managing him or in the alternative, opt out. Marriage should make you happy and you do not need to remain in it if all it brings to you is unhappiness from a source that could even be dealt with

Generally therefore, some men (like some women) are incurable cheats. Sad but true.

2 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by mumumugu(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2012
Men lyk variety. Its not easy to watch one station al ur life.

Dat y a guy frends a short fat fair gal 2dy and frends a tal slim dark one 2mro
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 02, 2012
King Solomon in the bible should b able to answer that ooo

2 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
"what's with women and their sexy n tempting nature?"
funny ...
What's wrong with been satisfied with what u have? undecided
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2012
Are they cheating with animals or with ladies?
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2012
berem: sweerie! Don't tell me you are jealous.oya come make I spoil you small wink
hey.. i nor jealous ooo my sweetpie.. smiley
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Sxsells: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2012
Again?? This question has been asked like a trillion times on this forum! I dont get it. Are u looking for a different answer from those given previously?? Pls, men cheat, wrong or right, opinions count less.. It's an overflogged question! Pls move on.

2 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by james1(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2012
@shugamaia,your cousin badt gan!hahahahahaha.
Some men cheat,some women cheat and no its not an acceptable norm here,men are left off lightly becourse of cultural disposition,that's all.
Many gurls do give their bf or fu*k mates a goodbye banging a night before their wedding.
If the guy is that good in bed,why settle for less?the mind of women is filled with inundos.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2012
Shugamania:
lwkm.. Acid, are u a pastor?
yeah... grin grin
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by stokolie(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2012
i'm not in support of infidelity but we should also ask. who do men cheat with?
Men dont cheat with men (except gays sha.) like bribe both the giver and receiver are equally guity.

2 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by AkinDavid2: 11:58am On Nov 02, 2012
manugbo: if my husband cheating attitude lues me into cheating on him, I WILL MAKE SURE HE IS A DEAD MAN SO THAT I WILL CONTINUE MY LIFE THE WAY I WANT IT

Chineke meh!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by tnktosin(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2012
Its common place for men to cheat but its really really wrong.
Some of you ladies still go out with a guy you know has a serious relationship or is even married, yet you'd still be the one to say men are cheats. What is it with some of you ladies and married men? Am sure some of those on here complaining are helping other guys cheat on their wives.

KINGwax: Cheating in men is cool!
In ladie? It's yuk!
I mean, it's more cooler when u love your girlie and u have to hide to do it. Imagine hue skills, the cunning attitude, the acting and when caught, the pleading...
Men can lavish their girl with gifts if she caught them cheating.
Hehehehe...stake me if u like. Cheatin is cool!
But for guys ni o
grin grin grin bro, u're funny but it ain't cool, especially if you're married.

gwas: Some men don't cheat
FACT
ayee001: Men have the mentality to conquer by nature. I guess that explains the reason behind some waywardness too.
Are you suspecting your partner? Use technology to get the truth. Discreetly Get Incoming & Outgoing SMS, Listen To Live Conversation
Careful where you go with that. IMO, its not a very wise thing to do, unless you're prepared to quit the relationship/marriage as you might just ruin everything.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by oubi: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
Yeh

4 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
One man-one woman has never been the design of mother nature. Both men and women were meant to be with as many people as they want to. But since the society enforces monogamy, it is only understandable that certain people find themselves exhibiting the natural bestial tendencies, both gender are guilty of this.

2 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by manugbo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
i cannot say that all men cheat because i unfortunately landed into the hand of a man that doesnt appreciate what he has. WHO DOESNT VALUE MY potentials

i had once met a guy who doesnt cheat, but because he was very younger than i was, i just decided to quit him. SINCERELY,regret today for quiting that relationship. He made me feel like a queen. GOD HELP WOMEN!.

SOMETIMES, ITS NOT EVEN ABOUT CHEATING, RATHER THE ATTITUDE THEY PUT UP IN THE BID TO DEFEND THEMSELVES IS WHAT IRRITATES ME MOST.

SINCERELY, I WILL JUST FEEL LIKE KILLING SOMEBODY.
SOME WILL START BEATING UP THEIR WIFES, SOME WILL NOT EVEN TALK TO YOU FOR 2 WEEKS,A MONTH, WILL NOT EAT YOUR FOOD AND ALSO KEEP LATE NIGHT DURING THOSE DAYS

ALAH! WOMEN DEY SUFFER OOO!
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by manugbo(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
Akin-David:

Chineke meh!!! lipsrsealed

YES! because he made me do things i wouldnt want to do in my whole life.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by LilMarshal1(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
Yöu ladies are funny. All men are dogs ? no, all the men you've dated are dogs!! Y nt change the type of men/boys you date. I'am beginning to get tired of this 'men are dogs' line. 2 weeks later you date another dog ryt ? Y nt just stay all you life without dating a dog.

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
Toto sweet that's why
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by dmcdad: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
manugbo: i cannot say that all men cheat because i unfortunately landed into the hand of a man that doesnt appreciate what he has. WHO DOESNT VALUE MY potentials

i had once met a guy who doesnt cheat, but because he was very younger than i was, i just decided to quit him. SINCERELY,regret today for quiting that relationship. He made me feel like a queen. GOD HELP WOMEN!.

SOMETIMES, ITS NOT EVEN ABOUT CHEATING, RATHER THE ATTITUDE THEY PUT UP IN THE BID TO DEFEND THEMSELVES IS WHAT IRRITATES ME MOST.

SINCERELY, I WILL JUST FEEL LIKE KILLING SOMEBODY.
SOME WILL START BEATING UP THEIR WIFES, SOME WILL NOT EVEN TALK TO YOU FOR 2 WEEKS,A MONTH, WILL NOT EAT YOUR FOOD AND ALSO KEEP LATE NIGHT DURING THOSE DAYS

ALAH! WOMEN DEY SUFFER OOO!

Ehya... You no talk lie sist... Sometimes I pity women. The good ones sha ooooo.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Otorock: 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
Most men cheat cus there gals are nt bein up to d task of being with alone n funny tins dey appreciate dem d mst dan d faitfull ones
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by gentlegg(m): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
A man can ONLY cheat on his wife, not on any useless g/f, because no woman/girl/lady has any right over any man that is not her husband.

I am 100% against cheating, but it pisses me a lot hearing a girl complaning that her b/f cheats on her, for Christ's sake, who are you to him? what gives you the right to be protective over your partner in fornication. mtcheewwww

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by kantiyokGwana: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
With whom does the men cheat? I know it takes two to tango. Men can only cheat with women. So is a 50_50 thing,and women should not claim been holier than thou.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by pastorprosper(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
Look pple let's forget Al this hypocrisy, a girl who cheats wld get a cheating guy and vice verca. U attract ur Type. A man went to his usual hideout with a LovePeddler only to meet his wife with another man.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Sirmuell(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
@OP Men cheat simply because they have a woman of easy virtue to lay with. If your cousin had raped the other girl who wasn't his girlfriend it would av been a better case to argue or what if he cheated on his babe with another guy then we would av had the best arguement here but some things remain constant in life my dear and as long as ladies don't learn to close their legs and be faithful to one partner then Men will always find an excuse to cheat on them gbam! Imagine a world where all ladies act normal as in stick to a partner, remain faithful to the same and make efforts to find out whenever a guy ask her out if he is really single and serious about a new relationship with her before allowing him into her life so that no party will be hurt then only will men stop cheating. Godliness with contentment is a great gain which most ladies lack cuz all they want is a man who has all the goodies of life which they don't wanna suffer to achieve and we men knowing what they want will easily flaunt the cars, money, house and cloths and the lady will easily open their legz for you to have yur way even without no serious commitment from the guys part and then what yhu see next is "why do men cheat" story from defeated ladies. No appologies to the cheated ladies or to the cheater pls hold yur game tight!
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by ayox2003: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2012

Why do you have sucha mentality? Our society doesn't encourage cheating, Madam. Polygamy is what some parts of our society allows. A muslim can carry 4 wives but it becomes cheating when he leaves those women at home to see his new "dear"
Our mothers tell us to turn a blind eye to cheating husbands? You and who? My mum never told my younger sisters to turn a blind eye to their partners whenever they smell a rat.
What nature, so the lady they are having an affair with aint cheating too, right?

Shugamania:

Which "everyone"...Shuga, somany flaws in your post. Fallacy of hasty generalisation!

How will everyone think that a faithful husband is doing the love of his life a favor by staying with her alone. Wait, what society are u from? Where do u live? How were u brought up? Cos for u to believe that I'm doing my partner a favor cos aint cheating on her doesn't even make u come across like someone who knows what love is about.

Shugamania: My cousin's gf caught him in the act and he had the guts to tell her during the ensuing argument that he has every right to cheat cos he needs to get as many different girls as he can and compare them before he finally choses the best one to settle down with. I tried talking to him after his girlfriend left and he said ''if i wan buy garri for market sef, i no go taste different ones before i chose the one wey i go buy?'' I was so pissed... I ranted and raved and he just ignored me.

Just look at the example u used for "men". Boys would have be better. A cousins BF. Where did the law tie a bf and a gf together. You didn't even talk about a fiancee. This example is inappropriate. A bf may/may not be faithful to his gf because no law binds them. If he's someone who values the relationship, he won't cheat and if otherwise...there u have it.

Shugamania:

You may be right. Nigeria kinda encourages sexism BUT if you as a lady wants to have your say, change ur mentality. Cos this post contains more perhaps's than certainities.

In all, some men cheat. Some women also cheat. Your environment should not be the only standpoint from which you view the world because it can affect u own psyche.

*disregard typo errors*

Frawzey

3 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by gwas(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
manugbo: if my husband cheating attitude lues me into cheating on him, I WILL MAKE SURE HE IS A DEAD MAN SO THAT I WILL CONTINUE MY LIFE THE WAY I WANT IT
Madam Manugbo, abeg take am easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Love Igbo Guys!! / My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help / Why Are You Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.