Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,240 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? (25292 Views)

Poll: Super Eagles of Nigeria versus Black Stars of Ghana

Super Eagles of Nigeria: 74% (111 votes)
Black Stars of Ghana: 26% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by efuah(f): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2008
Halleluya! halleluya!! Amen amen!!heheheheeeeeeeee tongue
you guys can vote as many as u want grin the end will prove it all cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by oIo(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2008
oziomatv:

If GHana beat nigerian my name will change to Kofi

grin grin cheesy cheesy RFLMAO ,
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by oziomatv(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2008
efuah:

Amen!! may your name be changed to Kofi at all cost! tongue

ngbo ngbo piawafukwa gi isi ina asi ka ghana winie nigeria.

in igboland whenever a warrior engaged in a war in a foreign land and win he comes home with the most beautiful lady in that land.
       so if nigeria win I'm comming to get you to igboland since you happen to be the only pretty one around. abi others dey?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by ogebaby1(f): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2008
With God we can do till do it

only if nigeria can wake up from sleep
Niger is no happy with our players.
ok lets watch out
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by efuah(f): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2008
oziomatv. . . abi na radio, oga watch your mouth o grin

if we win, u wl clean my husband's shoe every morning, take my baby's soaked diapers to the refuse dump grin tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by rume(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2008
we'll see[quote][/quote]
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by dtwsola(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2008
Ghana should win on penalties, and then we can all go back to bitching about Nigeria's poor form. smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by Prince22(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2008
OPTIMISM!!!

Nairalanders/Naija,

Always say good things about yourselves even when things looks not palatable like what the eagles(Naijas) demonstrated in the 1st round of the tournament.

We will crush Ghanaians.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by efuah(f): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2008
Prince22, gr8 is thy faith. . . not too bad though tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by donne4real(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2008
I believe that the fact that we even qualified at all from the group stages means that we will go very far. I see us beating Ghana. It might be on penalties.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by efuah(f): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2008
hmmmmmmmmm, i still remain cool cool cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by oziomatv(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2008
efuah:

oziomatv. . . abi na radio, oga watch your mouth o grin

if we win, u wl clean my husband's shoe every morning, take my baby's soaked diapers to the refuse dump grin tongue

Are you betting with your husband?  
                    get ready to get another man and your husband will be my gateman.
                                 for your baby after 18years I'll give him a citizenship.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by Ital(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2008
Ghana is a gonna

3 - 0 is the score line

in favour of our home country (Nigeria)
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by dominique(f): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2008
Its very hard to predict, it the winner will be decided with penalties and that can go either way.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by dennylove(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2008
i mst confess, this year DREAM TEAM OF NIGERIA is just unpredictable!!! shocked shocked embarassed embarassed but we thanx the GOD OF SOCCER 4 takin away the SHAME n DISAPPOINTMENT. grin grin cheesy cheesy.      well,i pray n hop we win Ghana in the second round. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2008
Home Advantage + Age-long Rivalry + Dedicated Players + . . . = Victory 4 Ghana. Q.E.D
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by nedulity: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2008
they are very luky to have qualified 4 the knock out stage, cus our dare betty vogts had us going the wrong way immagin a team with 6 strikers and not being able to give a single goal till the last minute so we have to be hopefull against ghana mind you they are not a push over remember the insult they gave us @ the uk so lets just hope the super chikens perform well this time.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by sod4luv(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2008
We re wining ghana either dy lyk it or nt grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by sabak: 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2008
NIGERIA    VS  GHANA
  10                 9

PENALTY SHOOTOUT AFTER A BARREN  DRAW SPANNING OVER 120 MINUTES OF HOSTILITIES

THE MATCH MUST NOT BE WATCHED "LIFE" BY THE FAINT HEARTED

THE SHREDDING OF FORM BOOKS JUST BEGAN
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by gaburiel(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2008
The God or gods as the case may be of Berti Vogts (or bet and vote as the case may be) don see una bad belle plans to commot am from him work (very wattery one for that matter), na him help am make make we qualify enter second round, he be like say una go surprise wen dat im God or gods go make am carry nations cup com Nigeria, na dat time i go for make sure say all of una wey don yab am afologise
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by BabaOlowo: 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2008
We are beating GHANA 2 NIL!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by CrazyMan(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2008
The game would be a tough one, but I see Nigeria coming our victorious.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by delegiwa(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2008
Abeeggiiii make we face reality small. Which kain leg we wan use play Ghana? If we try Ghana with our Mali or Benin style, na basket we go use carry the goals oh. Make we just go there, do small gragra, collect 2 goals, then begin come back on Monday aboard Arik Air.

Chikena
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by toshmann(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2008
eagles no go suffer cheesy
they no go loose again cheesy

God of miracle cheesy
na my papa o cheesy
God of miracle cheesy
na my papa o cheesy

the God wey lift us out of the valley of shadow of death, shall see us through to the cup smiley
if ghana win us, i'll ban myself from nairaland cool

na me talk am cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by delegiwa(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ Toshmann, I'll hold u onto that declaration. You are banned from today. Yeah, the truth hurts and that is why u guys have refused to face the truth. U think say u pray or sing pass Ghanians? Abegi come back to reality
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by oremus: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2008
we can beat Ghana as far as those 4kas called foreign stars can truly wake up!!! grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by oremus: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2008
we can beat Ghana as far as those 4kas called foreign stars  can truly wake up!!! grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by toshmann(m): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2008
@delegiwa
since you have risen from the dead, i wish to let you know that things have changed. today there is something called. . . the power of positive thinking. it is real. we can win ghana. . . .
. . . . yes we can cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by toshmann(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2008
and for all enemies of progress and haters of good,
on the day of reckoning, you shall sing a new song.

our day shall come cool

________________________toshmann 777 cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by folahann(m): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2008
I am watching Metro Tv (a ghanaian tv station) right now and now they know the new name for the Nigerian team. The Co-presenter said: The Super Chickens against the Black Stars
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by folahann(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2008
I am watching Metro Tv (a ghanaian tv station) right now and now they know the new name for the Nigerian team. The Co-presenter said: The Super Chickens against the Black Stars
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by delegiwa(m): 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Toshmann, no need to get personal here.  Power of positive thinking will only work if those over pampered baby chickens will realize that they are carrying the emotions of over 140m pple on their shoulders and quit playing with our hearts.  So if u like read all Norman Vincent Pearle books, and still play like u played against Mali and Benin, then u are out.

My brother, I do have a secret desire that Eagles should win, but with what I've seen so far, e go hard oh.  Let it be that I was wrong at the end and they won. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Ryan Shawcross Suffered Ankle Break In Match Against Leicester (Photos) / Tyronne Ebuehi Biography, Age & Lifestyle / AFCON Qualifier: Rwanda Vs Super Eagles (0 - 0) On February 29th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.