Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? (25290 Views)

Poll: Super Eagles of Nigeria versus Black Stars of Ghana

Super Eagles of Nigeria: 74% (111 votes)
Black Stars of Ghana: 26% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by McOmo(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2008
I wonder how pessimistic Nigerians would always continue to be  undecided

no wonder we NEVER LIVE TO OUR TRUE POTENTIALS AS INDIVIDUALS AND AS A NATION    embarassed

what Strike force do the Ghanians boast of that can do the damage ? Junior Agogo a conference league player in England  grin or Muntari without his shots a proper Sule  tongue or a midfield that is lacking an Appiah that would have propelled them to greater heights ?  undecided

at the last World Cup what was their undoing ? THEIR LACK OF CREATIVITY IN ATTACK ! have they corrected it ? NOOO ! so what are u all on about ?  undecided

back to us  . . . .have we ever achieved anything the easy way ? NEVER !

did we not have it rough before we won all major competitions we have ? WHY DO NIGERIANS HAVE SHORT MEMORY ? shocked

FUNNY ENOUGH, MOST NIGERIANS HITHERTO CLAIMED THEY HAD BECOME DISPASSIONATE ABOUT THE SUPER EAGLES, NOW THEY DERIVE MORE JOY COMING ON NLAND TO DISCUSS THE SUPER FOWLS  grin NA WAAAAA OOOOO !  grin

NIGERIA WILL WIN THIS HANDS DOWN . . .I TIP TAIYE TAIWO TO SCORE AGAIN, AND I BELIEVE UCHE KALU OR NSOFOR WILL BE AMONGST THE GOALSCORERS

NIGERIA WILL WIN THIS . . . .WANNA BET UR LEFT HAND ?  cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by amsky(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2008
I'll love Nigeria to win,but at the same time, i fear for Nigerians living in Ghana. I hope my country people are safe there.If we win this match, i beg you guys look for the next available flight out. cheesy.

It's only a few hours from now. Calm down guys,relax,it's only a game. cool cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by stancozy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2008
with commitment, we can beat any team including the host team
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by Ghana4lyf: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2008
HEADLINE FOR TOMORROW'S NEWS

==> GHANA STRIPS NAIJA NAKED grin
==> GHANA WHIPS RIVALS WITH NO MERCYembarassed
==> STARS OVERSHINE THE EAGLES
==> ONCE "BEATEN", TWICE WHIPPED
==> STARS MUTILATES THE EAGLES shocked
==> UNFORGETABLE DENT FOR NAIJA cry
==> WAILING RAIDS NAIJA embarassed
==> NAIJA MERCILESSLY SILENCED lipsrsealed BY THE BOSSES grin
==> NAIJA FLIES HOME TODAY shocked
==> SUPER WEAKELS FLEE FOR LIFE
==> THE BIGGEST SHAME embarassed
==> SUPPER CHICKENS DISGRACE NAIJALAND angry

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by Ghana4lyf: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2008
HEADLINE FOR TOMORROW'S NEWS

==> GHANA STRIPS NAIJA NAKED grin
==> GHANA WHIPS RIVALS WITH NO MERCYembarassed
==> STARS OVERSHINE THE EAGLES
==> ONCE "BEATEN", TWICE WHIPPED
==> STARS MUTILATES THE EAGLES shocked
==> UNFORGETABLE DENT FOR NAIJA cry
==> WAILING RAIDS NAIJA embarassed
==> NAIJA MERCILESSLY SILENCED lipsrsealed BY THE BOSSES grin
==> NAIJA TO FLY HOME TODAY shocked
==> SUPER WEAKELS FLEE FOR LIFE
==> THE BIGGEST SHAME embarassed
==> SUPPER CHICKENS DISGRACE NAIJALAND angry

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by doyinakin(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2008
you can watch the nigeria vs ghana match on www.ngmix.net  live.
Those in america would be able to view it free of charge
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by sley4life(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2008
Super eagles have lost the match. Its a real big shame for us.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by maero: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2008
I don't think the super eagles of Nigeria will beat the black stars of Ghana

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by Ghana4lyf: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2008
Its good to know the END has already been told.
Ghana has won. No doubt about that.

THERE SHALL BE WAILING IN ACCRA
THERE SHALL BE GNASHING OF TEETH
BROTHERES SHALL RISE AGAINST BROTHERS
AND THINGS SHALL FALL APART
AS THE CENTERE WILL NO LONGER HOLD
IT WILL BE GAME UPON GAME
SOCCER UPON SOCCER
PRESSURE UPON PRESSURE
ITS WILL BE EAGLES AGAINST THE STARS
NERVES WILL BE BRUISED
TEMPERS WILL BE FLAYED
TALENTS WILL CLASH
BUT AT THE END, THE CLAWS OF THE EAGLES
WILL PULL THE STARS FROM THEIR ORBITS.
BY THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS
IT SHALL BE THE EAGLES PECKING AT THE BITS
AND PIECES OF THE SHATTERED STARS.
TRULY THERE SHALL BE WAILING IN THE LAND OF KWAME

THE SHREDDING OF FORM BOOKS JUST BEGAN

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by Ghana4lyf: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2008
Its good to know the END has already been told.
Ghana has won. No doubt about that.

THERE SHALL BE WAILING IN ACCRA
THERE SHALL BE GNASHING OF TEETH
BROTHERES SHALL RISE AGAINST BROTHERS
AND THINGS SHALL FALL APART
AS THE CENTERE WILL NO LONGER HOLD
IT WILL BE GAME UPON GAME
SOCCER UPON SOCCER
PRESSURE UPON PRESSURE
ITS WILL BE EAGLES AGAINST THE STARS
NERVES WILL BE BRUISED
TEMPERS WILL BE FLAYED
TALENTS WILL CLASH
BUT AT THE END, THE CLAWS OF THE EAGLES
WILL PULL THE STARS FROM THEIR ORBITS.
BY THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS
IT SHALL BE THE EAGLES PECKING AT THE BITS
AND PIECES OF THE SHATTERED STARS.
TRULY THERE SHALL BE WAILING IN THE LAND OF KWAME

THE SHREDDING OF FORM BOOKS JUST BEGAN

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by tlops(m): 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2008
Ghana must GO,
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by ifyalways(f): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2008
. . .   undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by tommyex(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2008
YOU
Who released you from prison?I guess you have never seen pictures like this for a long while.

Get a life bro!and stop flooding this place,Its a website not a market dumb!

ALL
back to the match,have fun today

Ehen i jus got some ghana must go bags sef
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by jmichael90: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2008
Ghana must go shocked me too , i bought two grin

up eagle
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by tlops(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2008
any one knows wherre to watch Nigeria beat Ghana, pls lets know. cos the match is not scheduled on the link i know www.live-footy.org . it is urgent
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by tlops(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2008
any one knows wherre to watch Nigeria beat Ghana, pls lets know. cos the match is not scheduled on the link i know . it is urgent
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by uoe80(f): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2008
Ghana must go!!!! buy 1 get 2 goals from Nigeria free, Victory is sure.if God be for us,no Ghanian can come against us.WORD!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by mmonwuba(m): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2008
NIgeria does not naturally go beyond the semi finals so i know we will win the match today or loose through penalties. But i insist our luck dies at semi finals
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by folahann(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2008
Ghana is going nowhere, they will be in Ghana but watch the remaining matches from the stands or TV
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by bumbaby(f): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2008
lol, this is so funny. please where can i watch the match online!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by toshmann(m): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2008
ghana must go
ghana must go
ghana must go
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by romeo(m): 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2008
http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

for those that want to watch online

NOTE: you'll have install sopcast to watch and there is a link provided there for downloading and installing sopcast

enjoy
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by romeo(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2008
toshmann:

ghana must go
ghana must go
ghana must go

Na today Ghana go? they are just trying to comeback but we no gree grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by folahann(m): 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2008
The match is on and I'm off; i don't want divided attention
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by toshmann(m): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2008
who sabi pray for here? b/c e go take serious prayers ooooooooo
e don happen, them don fall out for field
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by Busta(f): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2008
wat time does the game start?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by toshmann(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2008
e don start oo
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by romeo(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2008
the war don begin

Osaze is playing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by romeo(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2008
Busta:

what time does the game start?

e don start Bustaaaaaaa
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by gbengaijot(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2008
How come odemwingie is playing

and what is it with Muntari being agressive for a tackle by nwaneri,
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by Dreloaded(f): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2008
God Bless Ghana
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by toshmann(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2008
i believe in miracles
i believe
i believe, miracles
i believe
miracles, the miracles
that jesus brings,

i believe in miracles,
i believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Iheanacho Makes List Of Top 10 Most Valuable U21 Players In World Football / Ryan Shawcross Suffered Ankle Break In Match Against Leicester (Photos) / Tyronne Ebuehi Biography, Age & Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.