Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? (2744 Views)

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by onila(f): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
going to the cinema, watching a tv show together or a road trip smiley
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
1. Edit the title, "look" is wrong
2. I don't have a boyfriend
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by onila(f): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mynd_44: 1. Edit the title, "look" is wrong
cheesy
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by ayobase(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44: .....

Who asked u!

3 Likes

Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
am looking forward to when he would propose marriage to moi grin

1 Like

Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
In Nigeria?

What TV show is worth watching and what road trip are you talking about here? On what road?

3 Likes

Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by jessyfier(f): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
mine just broke up with me
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by onila(f): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
sexkillz: In Nigeria?

What TV show is worth watching and what road trip are you talking about here? On what road?

There is CTL, DSTV-cable, silverbed where you can watch nice shows.. NIGERIA IS NOT A VILLAGE!

once travelled to obudu cattle ranch with my boyrfriend-it was awesome smiley
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
onila:

There is CTL, DSTV-cable, silverbed where you can watch nice shows.. NIGERIA IS NOT A VILLAGE!

once travelled to obudu cattle ranch with my boyrfriend-it was awesome smiley
And the roads?
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
onila:

There is CTL, DSTV-cable, silverbed. . . . . .

And how come i dont know this new station?
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
dust road trip
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
so the guy u were wit that one time was jus a fling? shocked
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
so the guy u were wit that one time was jus a fling? shocked
stop dreaming and get up
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by onila(f): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
sexkillz: And the roads?

driving on pot holes-can be quite lovely
so romantic when yr boyfriend is dodging the pot holes -the car goes up and down smiley
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
stop dreaming and get up
its okay mynd...i will never judge you and you know that wink
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by onila(f): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
sexkillz:
And how come i dont know this new station?
grin I meant silverbird

it sucks that u only have NTA, NTA 2 in your house undecided

dont worry u will get dstv cable one day tongue

1 Like

Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
onila:

driving on pot holes-can be quite lovely
so romantic when yr boyfriend is dodging the pot holes -the car goes up and down smiley
What the fûck
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
its okay mynd...i will never judge you and you know that wink
MONDI_cheeks dreams
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
MONDI_cheeks dreams
dont worry everyone on this thread swears to keep it a secret
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by dBard: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2012
jessyfier: mine just broke up with me

wit dat profile pic?Not surprised undecided
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
dont worry everyone on this thread swears to keep it a secret
And now, you are drooling. You do know we are derailing right?. I just saw Muki viewing
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by dBard: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
onila: grin I meant silverbird

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by onila(f): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
dBard:

wit dat profile pic?Not surprised undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
~vicky~:
am looking forward to when he would propose marriage to moi grin
And if he doesn't nko? #nobadbelle
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
And now, you are drooling. You do know we are derailing right?. I just saw Muki viewing
dont worry Muki cant read he wont even know it
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
onila: grin I meant silverbird

Ode. Since when did silverbird become exclusive to cable television. And is DSTV be to any Nigerian anymore? Almost everyone owns one especially in Lagos
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
binger: And if he doesn't nko? #nobadbelle

he must o by fire by force cheesy, o pain no gain
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
dont worry Muki cant read he wont even know it
Since when did Muki become a male?
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Since when did Muki become a male?
Muki is a she-male wink dont tell
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by chronique(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
sexkillz: In Nigeria?

hehehe
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
Muki is a she-male wink dont tell
Muki, as you can see, I did not type this
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by onila(f): 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ode. Since when did silverbird become exclusive to cable television. And is DSTV be to any Nigerian anymore? Almost everyone owns one especially in Lagos

silverbed is was one of the few Nigerian channels that have TV shows..if u cant find any shows on NTA, u can find them on silverbed

thats y i mentioned silver bed bcus sexkills does not have DSTV tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Open Letter To My Now Ex-wife (VERY TOUCHING) / Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting / Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.