Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,950 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109044 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ogazi007(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2009
Haaaaaahaaaaaa!!!!!this thread will be as dried as a dry season, lol
barca will win laliga back to back,u can go after big names for all i care.
we catch them young and help them grow to be a super star,we admire young talents alot.
we just need to promote few team B bios and shop for LFB,CB,and a young striker.
then,we will quietly wait for u to buy all the ribery,C.ronaldo of this world before we will beat u home and away next season.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 3:18pm On May 13, 2009
So u guyz get thread cheesy grin wink
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Cristalz(f): 5:19pm On May 13, 2009
eyonigger:

cristalz, I think you should stick this thread to page 1 of the sport section so they can be able to see it.

lol. . .the directory should be of help there, don't you think? It is rather surprising though. . .no posts since the 30th of January. Their fans on NL should be flogged, after all their situ isn't as bad as Arsenal's. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by mukina2: 5:28pm On May 13, 2009
Cristalz:

lol. . .the directory should be of help there, don't you think? It is rather surprising though. . .no posts since the 30th of January. Their fans on NL should be flogged, after all their[b] situ isn't as bad as Arsenal's[/b]. grin
angry angry angry
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Cristalz(f): 5:54pm On May 13, 2009
Free ya face jo. . .I dey talk true na. grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2009
This thread simply had a still birth and the OP doesn't seem interested in keeping the thread alive.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by MrCrackles(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2009
biina:

This thread simply had a still birth and the OP doesn't seem interested in keeping the thread alive.

grin cheesy
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2009
MrCrackles:

grin cheesy
Seriously, am sure real madrid has enough fans to keep a thread active, and not be reduced to a 10 post per year thread. sad
If one starts a thread, you need to make effort to keep it active until it gains enough popularity.
The club deserves a new fan thread, and its supporters shouldn't be limited to one that was dead from the word go.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by teeroy(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2009
Dude you are so wrong. This thread is about to be so busy, it's gonna be a positively colourful season for los blancos.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by allboyz(m): 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2009
So NLders has some Madrid fans And even a thread

Its interesting. . . .

I have to open a thread for sharks FC of port Harcourt too then. . . .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dyabman(m): 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2009
kai allboz, ok me self go open zenith-petersburg tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2009
You guys should take off your ass in here, Go back to your PL stuff, we know how to handle our selves, PL move every where coz of media hype. ok
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2009
Who dug up this thread?It looks like an archaeological artefact.Museum material.
Does this thread actually exist?The posts look so disjointed and bear no corellation to time.
How many Real Madrid fans are there in this part of the world to sustain it?
Please,mod,kindly attach a "Pls me use,i'm going extinct" notice at the start of this thread.Otherwise,we'll be dusting away the cobwebs away our monitors while trying to view posts.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2009
Take a good Look at him, Y'll would have love to have him playing in your Clubs
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2009
Look at him , he'd been Unveiled

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2009
KaKa is happy with Our Trophies and hope to win some with us as OUR player smiley smiley

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2009
He Likes the Madridistas,

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2009
This is one thing I dont like; FAIR WEATHER FANS

Where were all these posters in the last 18 months? now Madrid is having a resurgence they are back

I thought being a fan was for better for worse

Or why do some people still support Nottingham Forest?

Why did we not have so many Chelsea fans pre- Abramovich?

So if Cagliari starts winning now some people would rush over claiming to have been supporting Cagliari since 1970
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by tkb417(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2009
no mind them
i respect people like Biina tho
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2009
timmfikk:

Take a good Look at him, Y'll would have love to have him playing in your Clubs

If this is a ploy to increase the number of threads on this page,it won't work.
Be more creative.How come it's only you posting on this thread?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2009
Are you talking about me ? dayo,

@eastbay i don't argue please let me be,

If i like argument i would have been constant with the sport section Dayo himself know i am a Madridista so i don't think his own challenge is big.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2009
Also i guess you fail to know information is what makes the EPL goes up and up, i dont think u need to felt concern if i am the only one posting right here, I am a Madridista and i am proud of it, for me not to come here and post all time does not count me not worthy or celebrate the club you dont know how busy i am , I use my free times here and i enjoy reading mostly, i might be on for 5 hours and i'll be reading posts and posts so please am ok by ur comments,

Fear The Guys who are Ruling Their World of Fame,

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2009
Timmfikk,

I am not talking about you oh. I am referring to fairweather fans wink wink wink wink
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2009
@ dayo ---Oh ok, u don get my hammering message 4 yah phone

Look at the young guy in my Galleria

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2009
Eastbay:

Who dug up this thread?It looks like an archaeological artefact.Museum material.
Does this thread actually exist?The posts look so disjointed and bear no corellation to time.
How many Real Madrid fans are there in this part of the world to sustain it?
Please,mod,kindly attach a "Pls me use,i'm going extinct" notice at the start of this thread.Otherwise,we'll be dusting away the cobwebs away our monitors while trying to view posts.
na the mods dey give you mouth to talk.
This thread is way below madrid standard, and thus you cant see us being active on it.
When we have our new thread, then we will see who is laughing.
Infact I might just neff this thread to get rid of it. The guy who created it seems long gone, and the thread is not relevant to current events. I dont know why the mod has a problem with getting rid of a dead thread and letting us have a new one. I though the point was to have one thread per club.
na bad belle jare grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2009
biina:

na the mods dey give you mouth to talk.
This thread is way below madrid standard, and thus you cant see us being active on it.
When we have our new thread, then we will see who is laughing.
Infact I might just neff this thread to get rid of it. The guy who created it seems long gone, and the thread is not relevant to current events. I dont know why the mod has a problem with getting rid of a dead thread and letting us have a new one. I though the point was to have one thread per club.
na bad belle jare grin

Oga,
Which new thread?
Una go buy am,as una dey buy players?
Abeg,pls don't buy up the whole NL.
please contiue with this tattered thread.At least it's one thingto laff at real madrid for once. grin

timmfikk:

Are you talking about me ? dayo,

@eastbay i don't argue please let me be,

If i like argument i would have been constant with the sport section Dayo himself know i am a Madridista so i don't think his own challenge is big.

Omo,if you're not ready to argue on NL,go for a picnic elsewhere.
I just have a problem with you flooding your thread with some picture of a dude (rather good-looking,i admit),just to make the thread full.
No vex o.
Oga madridsta.E pele o!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2009
Eastbay:

Oga,
Which new thread?
Una go buy am,as una dey buy players?
Abeg,pls don't buy up the whole NL.
please contiue with this tattered thread.At least it's one thingto laff at real madrid for once. grin
no worry, everyone has a price. Seun and NL will be our last summer signing grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2009
biina:

no worry, everyone has a price. Seun and NL will be our last summer signing grin
To play as what? grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2009
Eastbay:

To play as what? grin
play ke? we dont buy with playing in mind. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2009
I am pleased with the resurrection of this thread.

Next season go start now, we go see people wey we go dey hammer for here.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2009
eyonigger:

I am pleased with the resurrection of this thread.

Next season go start now, we go see people wey we go dey hammer for here.
na we be the carpenter for footballl and no sa we go dey hammer people.
All of you will come to fear the white storm (part deux)!!! grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2009
Kaka: €67 million.
Cristiano Ronaldo: €94 million.
Benzema: €35 million.
Watching them play in white together: Priceless.
There are somethings is no player money cant buy, for everyone else there is free transfer grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.