Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ (5213 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by Mynd44: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
k2039:

Aluu 4 on my mind(if he is caught)
"IF" that's a big one
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
gringringringringringrin

Mehnn! Y'alL r so funnygrin

Except dat spiritual dude undecided
Like criousLy dude. Wtf!

I don't wanna marry modelLa again abeg
2jets n 1 hummer jeep 4 just 1 girL shockedshocked
190 come n take ur chick

Shollypops, watchu fink about d bridesmaid becoming d bride uhn? wink

N hau many comments av u gotten on ur signature so far? cheesy
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by ayobase(m): 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2012
Kirinwa:

Most of the things we joke about in life have spiritual implications which can bring failure, disappointment, death etc You may not understand.Trust me I know what am saying I was once a victim in Facebook.It nearly cost my life. sad God intervened.Stories like that of Cynthia Osukogu would have meant nothing to you if not for the media and online attention given to it. Am serious.

Mr. Man dont be a wet blanket abeg....u no get sense of humour ni?
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by ayobase(m): 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
ItsModella:
Sorry o!!! You know you're my chief bridesmaid already. He is yet to pay bride-price. My father and his kinsmen have dropped the marriage list.
In addition to the yam, wine and fruits, he needs to bring money for aso ebi
2 dozens of kolanuts
10 gallons of palm wine
10 cows, 20 goats
15 cartons of Star
13 cartons of mineral
2 bottles of Schnapps
Hollandis material for my mother's family
George material for my father's family.

Note that this list is tentative and is subject to change.

All these for marriage of one week....habamana aboki!

1 Like

Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by ayobase(m): 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
dopeJemi: .....Shollypops, watchu fink about d bridesmaid becoming d bride uhn? wink

Interesting!
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by Kirinwa: 5:19am On Nov 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
I wonder how u keep calm when u hv so much crap in ur head. U're too superstitious, gosh!

Am telling you what I know based on personal experience. You and who is talking superstition here. Oh!I forgot some people prefer to learn the hard way and may not be alive to tell the tale.Keep dulling nah.
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by Kirinwa: 5:26am On Nov 04, 2012
ayobase:

Mr. Man dont be a wet blanket abeg....u no get sense of humour ni?

Trust me brother I have but it will be wicked of me to keep mute when I know the truth.I won't forgive myself then but having shared my personal experience and Modella choosing not to understand I am clean and innocent of whatever comes from this. She go use her head carry am.
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by Kirinwa: 5:30am On Nov 04, 2012
cindyrella:
And let's not take things too seriously abegi! undecided

Something that nearly claimed my life?I shouldn't take it seriously?Are you for real?
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 04, 2012
Kirinwa:

Trust me brother I have but it will be wicked of me to keep mute when I know the truth.I won't forgive myself then but having shared my personal experience and Modella choosing not to understand I am clean and innocent of whatever comes from this. She go use her head carry am.
blah blah blah...this guy is an obvious retardeen. It's clear that you don't know how and when to tell a joke. You really foolishly thought this was a serious thing? a spiritual marriage? loool...abeg when you finish with your balderdash, you can exit the thread.
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 04, 2012
ayobase:

Interesting!
why??

Kirinwa:

Am telling you what I know based on personal experience. You and who is talking superstition here. Oh!I forgot some people prefer to learn the hard way and may not be alive to tell the tale.Keep dulling nah.
hhmm.....I really feel sorry for u having to carry all that baggage in ur head everytime.

Do as I tell u to; *inhale, exhale...inhale, exhale....inhale, exhale* Do it 3 more times

How do u feel?? Can u see there is no spiritual anything here??
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 04, 2012
dopeJemi: gringringringringringrin

Shollypops, watchu fink about d bridesmaid becoming d bride uhn? wink

N hau many comments av u gotten on ur signature so far? cheesy
I'm telling the elders, I can now see the kind of in-law u are angry angry
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by Kirinwa: 6:31am On Nov 04, 2012
ItsModella:
blah blah blah...this guy is an obvious retardeen. It's clear that you don't know how and when to tell a joke. You really foolishly thought this was a serious thing? a spiritual marriage? loool...abeg when you finish with your balderdash, you can exit the thread.

Sorry dear sister for spoiling your supposedly 'fun'.I do it out of goodwill. On a final note dear sister I implore you to see any Pentecostal Pastor of your choice for counseling on the effects of spiritual husband and how they can be contracted.Delayed marriage, marry and remarry,barrenness etc are not far from it.If after the counseling you still don't get it,then dear sister I will presume you're beyond redemption.
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by Kirinwa: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2012
cdamsel: u still lost me dear,so u mean she cld actually b marrying dis guy spritually

In layman's terms Yes but it's a bit complicated than that because demons are involved.The truth is that the devil wishes people to be ignorant in order to deal with them easily.For example the lesser the number of people that know that HELL exists the more the number of people that troop there in ignorance.Unfortunately ignorance is not an excuse.
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by Mynd44: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2012
Kirinwa:

In layman's terms Yes but it's a bit complicated than that because demons are involved.The truth is that the devil wishes people to be ignorant in order to deal with them easily.For example the lesser the number of people that know that HELL exists the more the number of people that troop there in ignorance.Unfortunately ignorance is not an excuse.
What the fûck? Perhaps you will also say there is a spiritual undertone to getting married in movies
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by Ariyke: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2012
*Runs outta thread before it gets too serious* tot i was having fun
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by Mynd44: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2012
Ariyke: *Runs outta thread before it gets too serious* tot i was having fun
Bye bye
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by 190theclown: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2012
Raises modella - kisses her and talks her home
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by Kirinwa: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
What the fûck? Perhaps you will also say there is a spiritual undertone to getting married in movies

Haven't you heard stories where someone acted dead in a movie and died the actual one in real life?
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by Mynd44: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2012
Kirinwa:

Haven't you heard stories where someone acted dead in a movie and died the actual one in real life?
Give me one instance you dumb fûck
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2012
D way dis guy z tawking nau. I'm beginning 2 fink dat I'm a spirituaL husband

Brov, 4 pete's sake, Cut d crap, don't let d things u watch on t.v(t.b Joshua) fool u or make u ignorant

Take a break 4rm watching emmanuel t.v, it will help ya.

No doubt bouh wah u saying dou, buh I need u 2 understand dat derz nuffin serious bouh wahz going on here, stop being a sadist n have fun. Play along

SholLy-sweedy, c'mon nau, its nat mah fault dat I'm beginning 2 fall 4 u

1 Like

Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by k2039: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2012
dopeJemi: D way dis guy z tawking nau. I'm beginning 2 fink dat I'm a spirituaL husband

Brov, 4 pete's sake, Cut d crap, don't let d things u watch on t.v(t.b Joshua) fool u or make u ignorant

Take a break 4rm watching emmanuel t.v, it will help ya.

No doubt bouh wah u saying dou, buh I need u 2 understand dat derz nuffin serious bouh wahz going on here, stop being a sadist n have fun. Play along

SholLy-sweedy, c'mon nau, its nat mah fault dat I'm beginning 2 fall 4 u

https://www.nairaland.com/1093025/pastors-please
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by cdamsel(f): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2012
Kirinwa:

can u share ur experience wit me pls,details dis time,so I don't fall victim grin

1 Like

Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by vivianc(f): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2012
Did I miss the wedding?
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by Mynd44: 10:30am On Nov 04, 2012
vivian chinaza: Did I miss the wedding?
No you did not cos there was no wedding. Just some nut case who was bored with himself
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by vivianc(f): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
No you did not cos there was no wedding. Just some nut case who was bored with himself

Oh ok * crawls back to her shell*
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by Mynd44: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Oh ok * crawls back to her shell*
Okay ma'am
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mehnn! Dis guy created a thread concerning mah topic n d spirituaL ish

AtLeast u shud av waited 4 d part dat says "if derz any reason y dese 2 shud nat be joined 2geda, come out nau or 4eva hold ur fuuucking peace"

Nau u've ruined mah wedding angry
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by CalienteMi: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hmm.
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by MrsChima(f): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
dopeJemi: Nau, 4 dose of u dat were in D sports section, dis shud be no surprise 2 u cuz u all saw wah happened btwin me n modella, we made a bet on d match btwin manchester united and arsenaL.

D bet was, if manchester united won, she would be mah e-woman, and she agreed 2 d bet buh unfortunately 4 her, we WON grin

So I'd want u guyz in d romance section 2 witness our wedding ceremony n be part of it.

Drinks- checked
Fried rice n salad- checked
Red Wine- checked
Comedians n musicians- checked

I knw some peeps will be jealous. E.g mynd44

Buh not 2 worry, its only 4 a week undecided

Let d ceremony begin gringringrin

Where mah wife at
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

U've gat a problem wiv yo mouth

Y isn't it straight?
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by MrsChima(f): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
dopeJemi:

U've gat a problem wiv yo mouth

Y isn't it straight?

what is you gon do if it isn't straight? angry undecided
Re: Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

what is you gon do if it isn't straight? angry undecided

I'm gon' kiss shid outta it till it bcoms straight tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. / How Do Reverend Fathers Manage To Avoid Sex Urge / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.