Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) (48566 Views)

Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) / Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by ghettodreamz(m): 6:25am On Nov 04, 2012
fasttrack:
Hey this news is so freaking real, was at my office on fatai atere at abt 9a.m yesterday,which is just about 10mins from vono and saw like 3/4 burnt bodies at the back of the police toyota hilux, just to later findout they were burnt at vono

Thanks for the confirmation report. Still baffles me if the police were present while the act was being perpetrated or if they found out about it after the heinous act had been carried out. Anyway, is only GOD that can help & save our country. Burning people alive, some people get mind ooooo. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by tope3x(m): 6:26am On Nov 04, 2012
They deserve to die, thats all i can say. They are confirmed Robbers, and they wrath in hell for all i care. tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by acidtalk: 6:27am On Nov 04, 2012
berem: I never knew we had another Aluu community in mushin.Am sure the police were nowhere to be found again or maybe they were involved in the killings. What a shame!

You bloody idi*ot
So now I guess they should also burn down the whole of Mushin town right?

If you don't start shouting for them to erradicate Mushin and its environs then you are nothing but a Devilish use*less hypocrite.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by lumeneng22: 6:35am On Nov 04, 2012
ojochidem: Even after the ALUU saga, people were still burnt alive? Nigeria!!!!!! shocked cry cry cry cry cry
.Allu 4 could be innocent students actually, but this mushin boys has been robbing since mushin inception.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 04, 2012
seedord247: Where you guys not here when someone posted how he was robbed in lekki and police didnt do anything about it till today.... The police even request money from him to bail his car....

So dont blame the mushin community.... Thats their best security measure...

SO WHY BLAME ALUU COMMUNITY MAYBE IF U SAW A VIDEO......
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by hajieazi(m): 6:38am On Nov 04, 2012
ℓ̊ ​A̶̲̥̅♏ surprised that people are daily raising issues about ALUU 4. Jungle justice is a daily issue here ȉŋ Lagos. From Lagos Island to Ebute Metta, mile 2 to Badagry, Surulere to Oshodi, ketu to Ikorodu, just name, it's daily occurrence ȉŋ Lagos.ℓ̊ grew up to the stark reality that armed robbers don't deserve to live. From the early 70s to date, believe me,nothing has changed. People do not believe ȉŋ the corrupt ά̲̣̣̣̥и̣̣̣̣̥D̶̲̥̅̊ extremely slow judiciary system.
So many arrested armed robbers handed over to the police are usually seen weeks/months after
Ȉŋ town enjoying themselves. Police,criminal minded lawyers & judges are the ones to be blamed,most Nigerians don't have confidence ȉŋ the judiciary process. A visit to one of the prisons here ȉŋ lagos is enough to clear all dust. We need to do more. ℓ̊'m very sure too that most of the post on this thread are from Nigerians outside the shore of this country.
If l may ask too, HAVE Ɣ☺ΰ EVER BEEN ROBBED ÅŦ GUN POINT BEFORE ? What is the experience like. Robberies åŧ home,bank,restaurant,cafe,airport,& hihgway;l have been involved ά̲̣̣̣̥и̣̣̣̣̥D̶̲̥̅̊ seen it all. Lost close associates,siblings ά̲̣̣̣̥и̣̣̣̣̥D̶̲̥̅̊ life savings ȉŋ the process. The unlucky chap that was arrested after disposing me with close to N2m about 2yrs ago is Ω̴̩̩̩̥☺ longer ȉŋ detention. ℓ̊'ve equally stopped attending court proceeding,it's a time wasting venture here ȉŋ Naija. The court did not sit for 8 months. How do we then stop jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by tope3x(m): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2012
Thanks bro, i hate people who just think coz internet is free, they can type shits here...they are robbers, and to me, they deserves to DIE...this people are terrorising people, and mostly kill, so why spare their life...i 100% support the killing of robber,and SO BE IT.im sure, if one of those people saying they should be handed over to the police had ones been a victim of those rubbers, they wouldnt be here typing rubbish
Ameboperoo: The only issue with this case is if all these people r truely armed robbers and not victimised. If they're beyond reasonable doubt armed robbers then they should have been burned slowly so that they die slow and very painful death. Can u imagine a friend who just came back 2 Nigeria to see his new baby 4 the 1st time was stopped on the road and after being robbed, they were asked to lie faced down on the high way till a luxury bus came and clear them. If u're the wife or baby, what will u wish 4 them? That they should be handed to police and after some days u see them back in the street?

2 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by tope3x(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2012
i am not happy, cos those bastards were not burnt to my satisfaction.they wrath in hell. FOOLISH ROBBERS
Horus: [img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/four_men_burnt_to_death_in_lagos3_612260529.jpg&size=article_large[/img]
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by chiteny(m): 6:49am On Nov 04, 2012
**THIS POST HAS BEEN HIDDEN DUE TO PLENTY CURSE WORDS AND BAD LANGUAGE** angry angry
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by 1ndidi2(f): 6:51am On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by jarmy: 6:52am On Nov 04, 2012
[b][/b]we the educated elites in this country
must come out of our textbooks and make things
right in the society. education was meant to
impact the society. we must not continue to let things
continue. it seems the thugs, the omo ni le are becoming
stronger than the government. we must not let this be.

i am calling on every lawyer out there to wake up and
fight for our tomorrow. justice must be served. an ordinary man
must have hope in the justice system.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 04, 2012
zumbigbo: This burning is immoral, anyone can call you a thief, then case closed with matches and petrol!

That's d case in NIGERIA!!! A colleague of mine was almost killed at Amuwo some years ago. He parked his car on a particular street and decided to take a short-cut thru a bad street. When he got to d short-cut which was very narrow, a woman selling bread also got to dat path. Immediately she saw my friend who was very tall and lanky, she threw away d bread and started running and screaming "THIEF". The guy started smiling and was trying to call her and calm her down. Before u know what was happening, 2 guys came out from no where and descended on him. Infact, na God just save am. Till today he limps like Long John Silver.
If not for another orange seller who saw him when he parked his car that rescued him....
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Awoofawo(m): 6:56am On Nov 04, 2012
soma042: mgbati on it again savage region,
70% agbero's. What do one espect
your comment shows your level of maturity and intelligent. More we alway bring tribalitic into all discussion? More the moderators here are seriously failing in their duty! Some people just open their mouth for the sake of passing shit!
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2012
I have read this thread and I can see that about 80% of ppl here support the killing of these men.
If someone close to these men post their pretty pictures, where they look very good and do some write up of how hard working they were in their respective everyday jobs, sympathy will be spread across this forum like butter on bread.
The media determines who is martyr and who is a criminal just by the way the story is reported

2 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by lumeneng22: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2012
A young man who came home from abroad to marry was stabbed to death by robbers because he did not give them money. If they were caught and burnt, some pple will say is babaric not so?

3 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2012
How do you capture 4 armed robbers without the aid of the police?

Where they really armed robbers or were they labelled armed robbers to justify their murder? undecided
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by lawmercy: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2012
If anyone has read " Tipping point." You would understand the reason behind this contagion.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by lumeneng22: 7:05am On Nov 04, 2012
tumababa:

That's d case in NIGERIA!!! A colleague of mine was almost killed at Amuwo some years ago. He parked his car on a particular street and decided to take a short-cut thru a bad street. When he got to d short-cut which was very narrow, a woman selling bread also got to dat path. Immediately she saw my friend who was very tall and lanky, she threw away d bread and started running and screaming "THIEF". The guy started smiling and was trying to call her and calm her down. Before u know what was happening, 2 guys came out from no where and descended on him. Infact, na God just save am. Till today he limps like Long John Silver.
If not for another orange seller who saw him when he parked his car that rescued him....
.So thieves dont drive cars?
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by lumeneng22: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2012
tumababa:

.So thieves dont drive cars or what?
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 04, 2012
obong GOD Akpan: Why not say even after Aluu people still dey rob?, if i catch any body na jungle matter period

Thank you! That is all that needs to be emphasized!
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by igubesteve(m): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2012
No judgement
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by abbeynism(m): 7:22am On Nov 04, 2012
manny4life:

Yes, I give everyone the benefit of hope. There are different ways of for capital punishment, I'm a strong proponent for the death penalty if it comes down to it, BUT burning human alive is simply BARBARIC.

WHat do you suggest them to do to these armed robbers. Assuming you are the attacked one. You will not be using that woprd BARBARIC for these Blood-Glad Thieves.
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2012
onatisi: igboro ti daru
O koja be. E ti ti nkankan
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by InvertedHammer: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2012
One thing is sure----there will not be any armed robbery operation in Vono Street, Mushin for a very long time.

Even armed robbers no wan die, let alone be barbequed.

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by 2fine2fast(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2012
let d ones dat robbed my family twice dis year at gun point be caught and roasted in brimstone undecided
amen

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by FlyboyZee: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2012
My fellow Nigerians! What do we really want?

1. Them catch robbers take them go court, Judge sentence them to death. Governor sign the death warrant, we shout say e no good, make noise, argue & quarrel till the Governor convert am to pardon.

2. Them catch robbers carry give Police, after a week these robbers are out on bail, continuing from they stopped & we go begin shout say Police don take bribe release them.

3. JTF engage Kidnappers in a shoot-out and killed a good number of the kidnappers. The next thing everybody begin shout: What kind of shoot-out? are they sure its kidnappers? is JTF telling the truth? bla bla bla & bla bla ...

4. Them catch robbers koro koro for area wey the robbers don the terrorise for sometime now, put tyre, put petrol, light matches. We go begin shout, its barbaric, inhuman, jungle justice, so archaic & all the other bla blas...

What do we really want? I'm sick and tired of these noise. So, how are we supposed to deal with dangerous criminals that will not hesitate to kill, maim & rapee without provocation. Which way my people?

5 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by zinosleek(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2012
Let's see if this case get same attention as the Aluu4.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by dljbd1(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2012
i have learnt to be quiet whenever i see such treatments. Since the police are not active to such issues, then its left to the people...so be it!
Quite legit to me.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Hemanwel(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2012
Please,people should stop comparing the killing in Aluu Community with this one that just happened Mushin.
Much as I'd admit that they're both Jungle Justices and barbaric in nature,they differ alot.
The Aluu killing is more of shear wickedness by a gore-thirsty community,which could have also happened to any other Uniport student,going by the story told.
The Mushin case is that the robbers,who were heavily armed,were caught in the act.
So,the Aluu killings and the Mushin killings are different cases.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by leonshom(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2012
Lord av mercy on us. Crime is inevictable,there is no saint society, where by we'l be free from crime,bt if d existence of crime in a society is
on d high side,it wuld be dysfunctional. D reason 4 all these socio malady is as a result of system failure, some of d social institution in d society has collapsed and broken down,thereby neglecting their duties ! If we can av a good leadership or rather say good government,then,all these issues wuld be tackled and fixed,there4, any1 finds against d law wuld be prosecuted, either d robbers or dos cannibals dat cannot report such actions 2d security agencies,but taking laws into their hands by killing and burning humans !
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Imyourex(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2012
We now have Aluu local govt in Mushin
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by twilliamx(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2012
manny4life:

Yes, I give everyone the benefit of hope. There are different ways of for capital punishment, I'm a strong proponent for the death penalty if it comes down to it, BUT burning human alive is simply BARBARIC.

I don't know why people are just shouting now, this
thing has been going on since,instant justice. This is a result of a failed country, when d people know that justice is not in the law of the land, the same reason why there are a lot of innocent people in jail, the reason y politicians steal and use the money to oppress d same people they stole it from,its all a result of a bad leadership and ignorant people, so at any opportunity the people will be d lawyer,the judge and the executioner just to have a feel of justice, anyways if you've ever lost a family member to this lot, am sure ur view will be different,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.