Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) (48547 Views)

Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) / Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Decapo: 2:57am On Nov 04, 2012
It'll start trending on twitter #Mushin4
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by igboboy1(m): 3:01am On Nov 04, 2012
obong GOD Akpan: Y not say even after Aluu people still dey rob, if i catch any body na jungle matter period

GBAM

e ma akwukwo

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by igboboy1(m): 3:04am On Nov 04, 2012
dadicvila: did any politician barge into your house at night,r.ape your sister or mum and steal all you have worked for or even shoot you if you dont have enough money?please lets be sensible,its high time we stop this crazy and senseless comparism...if you want to steal join politics and steal with boldnex,if you rob with a gun and you are caught then you deserve whatever you get,shikena

you are definitely affiliated with a politician to be yanning this nonsense.

If politician no steal na the same money govt for use create job therefore rendering robbery unattractive to the youth...

If the $32Billion OBJ stole was used to actually provide 24/7 electricity, actually build industries, road etc it would trickle down and would not eliminate crime but greatly reduce it....

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by LAX89(m): 3:29am On Nov 04, 2012
Country of cannibals, ruled by cannibals, followed by cannibals. I say, drop 10 nuclear bombs in each of the regions, finish everybody, case closed!

2 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by NosaHenry(m): 3:36am On Nov 04, 2012
Until govt decides to be implementing capital punishment for armed robbers, kidnappers, terrorists, etc this type of thing will continue. People need speedy and immediate justice.

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by BetaThings: 3:48am On Nov 04, 2012
"Many of us remember hearing of how a boy of 11, accused of kidnapping a baby, was burned alive near the National Stadium in Lagos in 2005"

Nigerians, it is in you!

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/10/perplexed-perplexed-on-mob-justice-in-nigeria/264006/
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by COOLDUN: 4:15am On Nov 04, 2012
Ayomight: They av nw turned striping pple naked and burning into punishment and childplay...d govt shuld take quick actions o.

If we want this kind of killings to stop, then we must denounce crime of any kind. Nigerians have seen hell in the hands of these foolish criminals. If You, and I say no to crimes, no one will be burnt alive unclad. Every action attracts reaction.

3 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by kabba7(m): 4:30am On Nov 04, 2012
[/color][color=#006600]. The government of Nigeria has becme dangerously unimportant. ?
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 04, 2012
Y is it that nairalanders never discuss d atrocities commited by these robbers? While asleep, a robber breaks in to molest ur daughter or wife, sweep ur house clean and even shoot ur guard dead.

You call the police and they promise to come the next day.

Sometimes u catch d robber but u still find him free as the birds subsequently.

Where's the faith in the police or even our judicial system? Is it the same judiciary that acquitted Ibori?

Burning alive is a society's last response to a system without a Police.

We shouldn't waste our time discussing this: the robbers should ve themselves to blame!

(y does it keep happening? We all know the reason. Don't we?)

3 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 04, 2012
LAX89: Country of cannibals, ruled by cannibals, followed by cannibals. I say, drop 10 nuclear bombs in each of the regions, finish everybody, case closed!

My parents are still in naija o.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 04, 2012
As far as am concerned an armed robber caught in the devilish act should be treated like an animal. Cos that's what they are. Except uve ever been a victim, u will never ever understand.

If I could licence a gun to defend myself during a robbery attack, will I give d criminal a chance?

COOLDUN:

If we want this kind of killings to stop, then we must denounce crime of any kind. Nigerians have seen hell in the hands of these foolish criminals. If You, and I say no to crimes, no one will be burnt alive unclad. Every action attracts reaction.

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 04, 2012
artmostfair: As far as am concerned an armed robber caught in the devilish act should be treated like an animal. Cos that's what they are. Except uve ever been a victim, u will never ever understand.

If I could licence a gun to defend myself during a robbery attack, will I give d criminal a chance?

What you Nigerians are incapable of understanding is that when it comes to the law of justice, you cannot be selective on how to apply it.

Jungle justice on "criminals" will transcend on "innocents" too. How do you determine if someone is innocent or guilty in the spur of the moment (case in scenario ALUU4)? In most cases, we don't. That's why we have a court system that guarantees self-defense for the suspected fellow. Jungle justice does not allow that privileged, therefore condemning the innocent with the guilty.

Let us choose one system and let us generalize that system on whom we find suspicious of the alleged crime.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 04, 2012
dadicvila: i still maintain its senseless,if they were denied education and a chance of better life because of the way our politicians are sharing the national cake among themselves then they should go after those politicians,they should start with their criminal LG chairmen,then move to their state governer and onward to the crooks in abuja,they should leave the common man alone that is just struggling to survive and train his children,how many people have 5m naira in their accounts in typical diobu in ph or mushin or AJ in Lag??these are the places they shudnt rob,leave the common man alone because he is already angry,i still maintain that when you rob innocent Nigerians struggling to survive you deserve whatever you get

Well said. Robbers shld focus ön thieving politicians and not hungry, angry struggling Nigerians.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by seglan(m): 5:06am On Nov 04, 2012
Government should make our justice department work again, because Nigerians don't have trust in the police and justice department again.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 04, 2012
spilling of innocent blood is a hienous sin. Burning of murderers may be forgivable but innocents, definitely no. victims' culpability should be established beyond any reasonable doubt before punishment is meted out to them. How are we sure this is not another false alarm like in ALUU 4.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 04, 2012
paris10:

So they deserved to die according to you? What a moronic statement. What would a murderer deserve THEN? And you say you need prayers in Nigeria. No you don't need prayers, you need brimstone, hail and hurricane sandy to wipe out this corrupt, blasphemious, hypocritical god-forsaken nation you call Nigeria. Nigeria is a failed state and only nation where you see a Phd holder applying to become a truck driver.

A nation with over 50 years of independence where one can't even boast of a regular water and electricity supply. A nation dominated by manipulative authorities whose greed has debacled and left it in a shamble. Those authorities would be the ones to be burnt alive. Is robbing then justified, no..., but those robbers should be behind bars and not burned. This is Nigeria and not Saudi, Pakistan or even Kano state.

The bastards that killed these robbers aren't tired of the justice system in Nigeria, no, they're simply ignorant, failures, retarded being and frustrated bastards. We have due process in Nigeria, and everyone is entitle to a fair trial without going through jungle justice.

I rest my case

Where is the fair trial coming from? Uk? Take him to d police, he pays his way out. The next time he visits u, u re a dead man.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by ghettodreamz(m): 5:22am On Nov 04, 2012
LAX89: Country of cannibals, ruled by cannibals, followed by cannibals. I say, drop 10 nuclear bombs in each of the regions, finish everybody, case closed!

She ori yin pe sir? *Smh*

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by ghettodreamz(m): 5:30am On Nov 04, 2012
pDude:

My parents are still in naija o.

And if your parents weren't in Nigeria, you'd have supported the shi!t he just spewed out? I never knew you're this egocentric. Is killing and wiping out the whole nation the best solution to problems of crimes and injustice in any nation?

2 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by zumbigbo(m): 5:36am On Nov 04, 2012
This burning is immoral, anyone can call you a thief, then case closed with matches and petrol!
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Successfigure: 5:37am On Nov 04, 2012
That's all they need
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by ghettodreamz(m): 5:44am On Nov 04, 2012
Armed robbery
Unemployment
Ritual Killings
Kidnapping
Corruptions i.e Ill-managements of public funds
Extra-judicial killings aka Jungle Justice
Any acts of terrorism & indiscipline
Plus Injustice

All the aforelisted are by products and resultant consequences of a faulty,indisciplined and corrupt leadership. The blames still go back to the top, believe it or not. All we're suffering in Nigeria as a nation could be retraced back to the grassroots, if the foundation is well built, then the house would stand firm.

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by onatisi(m): 5:48am On Nov 04, 2012
nairaland is one of the few sites tht i know ppl like to comment before reading through ,i have seen at least four posts on this thread by ppl living in that vicinity saying this news is fake ,yet ppl keep on insulting and abusing each other over a fake report.

2 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by gunuvi(m): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2012
ashson: if it was sharia law that was applied on them u ppl wl start shouting with accusations. now wat wl u all say about this unhuman act?
My brother, abeg tell me which law dem apply??
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by fasttrack(m): 5:57am On Nov 04, 2012
onatisi: nairaland is one of the few sites tht i know ppl like to comment before reading through ,i have seen at least four posts on this thread by ppl living in that vicinity saying this news is fake ,yet ppl keep on insulting and abusing each other over a fake report.
Hey this news is so freaking real, was at my office on fatai atere at abt 9a.m yesterday,which is just about 10mins from vono and saw like 3/4 burnt bodies at the back of the police toyota hilux, just to later findout they were burnt at vono

2 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Honeybeauty: 5:58am On Nov 04, 2012
Oh God wen will this stop, the government should do sumtin abt this nonsense. Y can't they live the police or amry 2 do their job? God ave mercy on us!;(
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Bellozicobichi: 5:59am On Nov 04, 2012
ashson: if it was sharia law that was applied on them u ppl wl start shouting with accusations. now wat wl u all say about this unhuman act?
More over if it happen in any city in north they shout hausas na terrors
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by larrymoore(m): 6:10am On Nov 04, 2012
ALUU spring n state of nature.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by velo10: 6:14am On Nov 04, 2012
It's sad that wer have armed robbers sympathizers here. Even armed robbers know that their job is that of life and death.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by monex(m): 6:17am On Nov 04, 2012
yinchar: There is nothing barbaric is this, for them to be burnt alive they most have been caught in the act of robbery, people dont burn for minor stealing, but for any armed robbery with the intent to kill through the use of deadly weapon on struggling innocent Nigerians, WILL & MUST surely be burn when caught, and God willing they will be caught......YOU ARE WARNED tongue grin tongue
so u support burning of robbers alive? who told u they are guilty. are U from ALUU
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Kingmanny88(m): 6:18am On Nov 04, 2012
soma042: mgbati on it again savage region,
70% agbero's. What do one espect
stupid and senseless comment. Grow up son.

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by ubong560(m): 6:18am On Nov 04, 2012
Again? Then it's become a custom and tradition of Nigeria. No more court judgment! Too too bad. Anyways, it shld act as a deterrant 2 d current thieves/armed robbers and d aspiring ones. May God av mercy.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by lumeneng22: 6:25am On Nov 04, 2012
manny4life: This is barbaric... angry angry angry angry angry
.What is babaric? Robbers does not have regard for human life, think of the ajegunle 1million boys who will robb, molest, kill and ask son to Bleep his mother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / Man Murdered While Jogging In Lagos (photo) / Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.