Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

How Do I Tell My Girl She Is A Terrible Cook? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Girl She Is A Terrible Cook? (3102 Views)

Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend / Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Girl She Is A Terrible Cook? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 14, 2012
Una be fool: Never tell any lady that she is a terrible cook. You should rather teach her how to cook instead if you can. But if you can't, you are even more terrible!
What is this? smh
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl She Is A Terrible Cook? by DukeNija(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2012
patoski96: If you are in the relationship for a long run then its important you call her and tell her about this and even go furher to make her understand that you guys are not into competition, its a team play enviroment; don't do you lines trying to make her feel she's' the worst woman on earth, cos Men should know how to cook 2; If you truely love her then you must stand through test with her;To me its a structural injustice to believe that its only the women who must know how to cook; Men leave the house same time in the morning and the

Man returns around 4.pm while the woman comes home 4.30pm and the same man seats reading newspaper with anger on his face that food has not been served,Two breadwinners and one bread baker

Just hope this might help.

2nd Paragraph, utter Rubbish.
You should have stopped at the 1st.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl She Is A Terrible Cook? by ijebabe: 11:58am On Nov 14, 2012
Just ask her: 'Honey did you taste this thing first before you served it, because I don't get it' grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl She Is A Terrible Cook? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
ijebabe: Just ask her: 'Honey did you taste this thing first before you served it, because I don't get it' grin
Thank you jare. Not what all these pansies are spouting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Sexy And Unusual Beds To Have Sex On (photos) / Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. / 5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.