Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) (3813 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by DExplorer1: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2012
A beautiful morning to all NLders! This thread runs every week on Mondays. It's my column in this section. I came about this because i saw the need to appreciate the posts of some people here. It's exclusive to the Romance Section.

Here's the link to the 1st Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1056571/romance-section-whos-crush-week#12296834

Here's the link to the 2nd Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1068359/romance-section-whos-crush-week

Here's the link to the 3rd Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1074969/romance-section-whos-crush-week

Here's the link to the 4th Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1081328/romance-section-whos-crush-week

Here's the link to the 5th Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1087217/romance-section-whos-crush-week

CRITERION - Intelligence, Reserved, Crazy, Wierd, Smart, Lovely, Warm, Funny, Rude, Bold, Annoying, Daring etc. Please do base all accessment and judgement on the initial posts of the fortunate lass/lad over the past week. There are always members around that got our attention via their comments.

Here you have the privilege to clearly state your opinion about these people while you attach them to a particular category.

Lets enjoy the thread people.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2012
Caracta

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2012
Intelligent-Pendo89, Smart-K2039, Daring- Caracta, Weird-Onila, Lovely-Missy b(reminds me of my ex), Funny- that clown, Warm-Cindyrella, Annoying-Mrs. Chma

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by mashnino(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2012
mine has always been

lola.luv

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by Rhymez(m): 8:46am On Nov 05, 2012
Maria-G cool

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by DExplorer1: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2012
CRITERION -Intelligence, Reserved, Crazy, Wierd, Smart, Lovely, Warm, Funny, Rude, Bold, Annoying, Daring etc. Please follow. Thank you!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by Caracta(f): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2012
binger: Intelligent-Pendo89, Smart-K2039, Daring- Caracta, Weird-Onila, Lovely-Missy b(reminds me of my ex), Funny- that clown, Warm-Cindyrella, Annoying-Mrs. Chma
wink
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by Caracta(f): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2012
sexkillz: Caracta
cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by tobechi74: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2012
Umberican girl

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by Mynd44: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2012
Hmmm
**thinking**
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by chillihot(f): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2012
Ita Bassey Nkanga kiss

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by DExplorer1: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2012
Here is my list from close observations
Smart - Sexkillz and Lola.luv
Intelligence - Sanb
Cool and lovely - Rockstation and ItsModella
Reserved - Ikekings and Joeydozzy
Warm and welcoming - Cindyrella and amyg
Bold - Shollypopz, K2039
Daring - Mynd_44

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2012
Mrs chima embarassed

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by Rhymez(m): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2012
Smart : MJ, Sexkillz, Rhymez cool
funny : Xynerise, 190, Idowuogbo.
Reserved: Skydeep, Ikekings
Cool and lovely : Skydeep cool

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by vivianc(f): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2012
Guys
Funny and creative ...........DX.
Lovely........................Ikekings.
Peace loving..................Lalaosky.
Intelligent/strict............sexkills.
Funny/weird...................190 the clown.

Ladies
Cool/smart.......sanb.
Funny............Iduwogbo
Daring...........Itsmodella/Abil/cindy.
Blunt............Mrs. Chima
Then Cdamsel.....this is something about this girl I haven't figured out yet.

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by lolaluv1(f): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2012
mashnino: mine has always been

lola.luv

Awww! So sweet!gringrin

D-Explorer:
Intelligence - Sanb
Bold - Shollypopz, K2039
Daring - Mynd_44

Thanks a plenty!gringrin

@Topic.
#loading....

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by Caracta(f): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
My crush: Cuddlemii- Lovely

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by amyg(f): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
D-Explorer:
Intelligence - Sanb
Bold - Shollypopz, K2039
Daring - Mynd_44
cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
D-Explorer:

Intelligence - Sanb

Thanks... cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Ladies
Cool/smart.......sanb.

Thanks gurl.... cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by Mynd44: 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
sanb: Mine are:

Guys

Oluface - Very funny

Dmcdad - He goes straight to the point and doesn’t mince his words

Deshclones - Straight talker

Izukwu - Knows how to put his words across

Adufaye - Good sense of humour

Girls

Debrief08 – Very Knowledgeable

Iyatruste – Very funny

Rockstation – Very smart

Lola.luv –Very polite

Abujafood – Very charming
You've got mail
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by cdamsel(f): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
vivian chinaza: Guys
Funny and creative ...........DX.
Lovely........................Ikekings.
Peace loving..................Lalaosky.
Intelligent/strict............sexkills.
Funny/weird...................190 the clown.

Ladies
Cool/smart.......sanb.
Funny............Iduwogbo
Daring...........Itsmodella/Abil/cindy.
Blunt............Mrs. Chima
Then Cdamsel.....this is something about this girl I haven't figured out yet.

wat is it sweetheart
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by DExplorer1: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
amyg:
cheesy
C'mon dear, that should be a kiss.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Rhymez: Maria-G cool
thanks but where do I fall in?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by dbrightest: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
Vicky!! that girl is some else grin
@ oddy please remove my name grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by Nnekacherry: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
Thinking...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by Rhymez(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
Maria-G:
thanks but where do I fall in?
sweetheart cool

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
d-brightest:
Vicky!! that girl is some else grin
@ oddy please remove my name grin

what Mercury brought you here shocked ve missed you physically, how's school and everyone
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
Hi there mail not received. Can you send it again? - Thanks
Mynd_44:
You've got mail
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by dbrightest: 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
~vicky~:

[color=
#006600]what Mercury brought you here shocked ve missed you physically, how's school and everyone[/color]
fine, fine my dear!! and you? how is everything, your skul ad work!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) by Mynd44: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
sanb: Hi there mail not received. Can you send it again? - Thanks
Coming right up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Made Me Feel Like A Prostitute / I Told Her To Lick My Armpit, And She... / Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.