Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen (12773 Views)

Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki / Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community / Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Thok(m): 4:29am On Nov 06, 2012
And the families that lost their loved ones,lost chickens. No compensation,abi
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by princeFAD: 5:25am On Nov 06, 2012
I still doubt it if this group wanting to dialogue is the main BH group because why wud they abardon their members/leaders in prisons and only be calling for d release of only woman / children detained. Hope they are not out only to make money ( 48 million naira )

1 Like

Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by condralbede(m): 5:53am On Nov 06, 2012
Kill people and be compensated.....nah wao for this country oh.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 06, 2012
Honestly, this group is not up for peace, what I suspect is, they have ran out of ammunitions and weapon, so they ave decided to systematically demand for a compensation for a ceasfire, and I want to tell you that onece they are compensated with our money, they will go ahead and arm themselves more and continnue to terrorise the whole country!!! This is a mumu government now!....run by the world most retarded Doctor's degree holder. My take on this is that:
1. They should show their face, and their sponsors, and an Amnesty programme should be developed for them.
2. Rather than compensating them with millions of naira, they should use that money to develop the north economically.
3. This is a tactics used by rebels and terrorists group in differenet part of the world like farc rebels in colombia, taliban in afghanistan, ets. Government should not give in to this one o.
4 and finally, the hunt and kill for them should continue, they are running out of personnel and ammunition thereby using this to equip themselves the more. This is a war that Nigeria is winning, but with time.
That is my 2cents o, anywayz I'm not in the Nortg sha.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Mexyz(m): 6:22am On Nov 06, 2012
U guys that re oppose to ds move re enemy of progress,am nt a northerner though,bt i ve bn living in kd 4 d past 4yrs. Guys pls u need to undstnd d plight of d people in north,continuing d fight against boko wl lead to mre bloodshed.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Mexyz(m): 6:25am On Nov 06, 2012
If ds wl stp dem 4rm d killings going on,they shud be compensatd nd peace wl return,jst dat am doubtn the identity of ds group, the only thing to be concernd abt is last sentence of ds news, i sense anoda group emergn apart 4rm d boko guys.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Leobreezy(m): 6:27am On Nov 06, 2012
So in other words Jonadaft is saying," Thank you for blowing thousands of Nigerians into smitherings and making me look like the helpless fool that I am. Here's N42million and a handshake for a job welldone." A true retardeen indeed.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by stacomaster(m): 6:28am On Nov 06, 2012
Mehn Sme rubish pple jt de bomb 9ja and naw de Wan Settle!! LWKMD FUNNY O
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by hanelson(m): 6:30am On Nov 06, 2012
Naija Wonderland. Arrest people that were doing peaceful demonstration for their freedom and charge them for treason and compensate beasts that have murdered thousands. Naija una too much.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 06, 2012
Leobreezy: So in other words Jonadaft is saying," Thank you for blowing thousands of Nigerians into smitherings and making me look like the helpless fool that I am. Here's N42million and a handshake for a job welldone." A true retardeen indeed.
the money would be used in procuring more ak47 and bombs.smh for Nigeria.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 06, 2012
United States of America's presidents would always saay, "American can never negotiate with any terrorist on the surface of the earth, instead we code-name an operation of demolition and dedicate its course to your destruction" God bless America
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Onegai(f): 6:38am On Nov 06, 2012
All of you saying "it is a good thing, let them settle so we can have peace", have you gone back to check on what happened to MEND? Shall I tell you?
They sent them to Lagos and other places for re-training, to uni in Benin (where they started fighting students) to Lagos (where they wasted our govt money doing training at places like Nipost!). The MEND boys would call and complain about their allowances not being paid. Some went back and trained the kidnappers you have now, for a fee (I'm not making this up). Ask anyone in Delta and Anambra, it's a no-go area, they kidnap people from church and school even, and for the price of a month's supply of recharge cards. So pls what peace was achieved??

You don't negotiate with terrorists, because you should NEVER reward bad behaviour, you give them jail sentences and repatriate them in prison as they serve their time. But this in Naija, the crooks earn more money and honest work will never pay you.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by OperaMini1(m): 7:01am On Nov 06, 2012
And how much will be paid to the 'innocent' victims of this useless sect? Next to be compensated would be the South-East kidnappers. Nonsense.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by cyril83(m): 7:03am On Nov 06, 2012
Madawaki01: Why didn't u pple want d govt to compensate them,so u want them to continue their bombings,abeg pay them jare kiakia,at least we have the money,settle them b4 they reach here(SOUTH)jare
do u knw wat u r...a waste of sperm and a disgrace to the west

1 Like

Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by blaqoracle: 7:09am On Nov 06, 2012
Aringarosa: All we have to do is Carry arms and maim innocent citizens. The government would pay us to stop. After all they have been known to do this in the past.
where you sleeping when jonathan have that cowardly rebel leader, ojukwu, a state burial.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Ekiesma: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2012
If they do that then every Niger Delta person should be compensated.. or else their will be war in this nation.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by mu2sa2: 7:11am On Nov 06, 2012
what is wrong with releasing innocent children and women being detained for no reason?what is wrong with paying compensation for killing a nigerian citizen unjustly? What is wrong in exploring non-violent avenue to end a crisis? We say jesus and prophet muhammad preached peace but come to nairaland to condemn peace initiatives and extol violence. For those extolling more violence may God cure their insanity and guide them to the path of peace.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2012
Oya boko haram is becoming lucrative and may be recruiting anytime soon. Meanwhile oga jona 2million is too small oo compared to what you people paid mend. grin grin grin
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by bariyakat(m): 7:13am On Nov 06, 2012
This is lame. The FG wld be indirectly sponsorin dese heretics to acquire more weapon.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by saymax(f): 7:14am On Nov 06, 2012
Lies all! Compensate ko circumsize ni! Bullshit!
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by gulfer: 7:18am On Nov 06, 2012
I have a feeling the compensation will soon be the turn of Biafra to be compensated after the Niger Delta Militants and now Boko Haram! cheesy cheesy Na wah o.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by eduson55(m): 7:25am On Nov 06, 2012
[size=38pt]tomorrow another group will emerge and finally seek compensation..
nawa oo[/size]
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by 2goodbobo(m): 7:32am On Nov 06, 2012
Nigeria to me is a failed state. Hence am not surprised by the action of the Federal Government in this issue. It goes about to show the directionless directionlessness of the Government and such move is nothing short of one amongst the indices of a failed state.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by mbhs139(m): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2012
the point is that those in govt, with GEJ as the head, are now ready to put an end to what they started. it's as simple as that.

they started it, and now they are about stoping it.

the stratgey is; let's start boko haram, and when it's time for us to stop it, we will just announce compensation and amnesty to our boys.

i may be wrong
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 06, 2012
When u give a mouse a cookie, it will request for a glass of milk.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by younglad007(m): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2012
[quote author=ebamma]
nothing suprises me in this country anymore,maybe small time them go follow dey compensate kidnappers and armed robbers
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by gbadexy(m): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2012
Its easy to sit at the comfort of your homes and criticize.
The president is only concerned with peaceful resolution of the crisis. They have employed the use of force, although it seems to be working but it won't eradicate it and even if it does, it won't be in the near future.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Youngzedd(m): 7:42am On Nov 06, 2012
Compa what!

To hell with 9ja government.

Which country has done that before?
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by ododo2012: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2012
na wa oh, this is absolute rubbish. Nigeria government should wakeup from their slumber.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Agimor(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2012
I call this negotiation with the devil.how dare to you make a resolution with the devil and you think thats the end.a sick nation is a dying nation.our leaders are really sick.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2012
Pay them and by next year, a new terror squad will be out.

1 Like

Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by zoedicus: 7:58am On Nov 06, 2012
Ken_Jak: It's really stupid and ridiculous compensating and thanking these foolish illiterates that think they fight for their so called Allah for bringing tears to the eyes of Nigerian people. Jonathan is really a shame and disgrace to the nation. Buhari and others behind this will die miserably soon. God won't deal gently with them.
maybe you've forgotten, bt lemme remind u that the god overseing affairs in the Nigerian space is not in the least interested in this. that's why omisore, farouk, uba,emeka and the rest are still having a field day. I'm hoping Nigerians can take matterz in their hands. We nid a revolution.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Visits Willie Obiano / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Dancing Skills (watch Video) / APGA, Obiano And Soludo Campaign In Orumba North & South (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.