Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen (12774 Views)

Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki / Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community / Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Dee60: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2012
The families of the 3000 victims must be compensated. All churches, villages and houses burnt must be re-built. Then it will make sense to compensate BH. But FG needs to be sure that another group will emerge afterwards...and the violence cycle may just be perpetuated. When the prevalent cycle of poverty is joined with a cycle of violence, what will be left of Nigeria? O God, have mercy.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2012
They should be ready to pay me also
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by mkoabiola: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2012
Pls,can some1 tell GEJ to put kidnappers and armrobbers on d list.
because dey will also claim dey are entitle to compensation.bt we don't knw deir mediator yet?
I guess dey will choose syria for place of compensation.
God help and bless n9ja.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2012
Does anyone know where I can get Cycling protective Helmets for my Team? I want to buy them today. Sorry for derailing the Topic
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by eduson55(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2012
visit www.aljazeera.com
they have good ones.
grin
Asiwaju9ja: Does anyone know where I can get Cycling protective Helmets for my Team? I want to buy them today. Sorry for derailing the Topic
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Otorock: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2012
Am dissapointed why mst dey be dialoug after killing of innocent soul
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by mycoldsweat: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2012
I can't even bring myself together to finish this report, it's very unfortunate what our country have turned to this, well I don't have problem with FG spending 48m in compensation of BH for the[b] unjustified killing [/b]of their members but FG must be ready to provide the justification of the killing of my Uncle, his wife and four children by the BH in a Suicide Bomb Blast in one of the churches in Maiduguri.failure to do so will leave us(the family of Igbo people who lost persons in those Bomb blast) to form a front to demand for atonement for the blood of our loved once, if u know what I mean. A stitch in time...........
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by eduson55(m): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2012
because its nigeira..
what can you do?
just know head for wall.

Otorock: Am dissapointed why mst dey be dialoug after killing of innocent soul
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by samobe: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2012
I'm surprise to this FG,short of word and speechless. tears running down what a pity to the lost once
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by chakula: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2012
gboss4sure: They should be ready to pay me also

Don't tell me that you are one of them. lol
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by pat077: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2012
Imanuelle:

Happy b/day dear!
Wish u lotsa fresh bananas
na monkey?
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2012
kabba7: Going through all the posts on this topic one clear item seem being ignored by posters is .. Who fired the 1st,2nd.3rd shots where those early killings not carried out by the federal government agencies?

Funny you. In the days of their founder, Yusuf Mohammed, they were carrying out sudden raids on police stations, killing and maiming civillians. The FG under Yar Adua's authorisation had to react in the wake of the menace they'd become. The first 1000 shots were fired by BH. For what? Simply because they believe that BOKO is HARAM.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Hunkyimage(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2012
grandstar: I am in support of the government if it leads to an end of the carnage. 48million is a small price to pay. The toll on the North alone is probably about 10billion a day. This is not inclusive of the lives that are being lost.

If it will bring peace,it should be embraced rather than scorned

in support of WAT! I wish ur family members were bombed b4 wasting ur time 2 say this. Do u really mean dat d govt. shd donate(not compensate as far as am concerned) 48Millz to BH 4K-Headz 2 buy more weapon n explosivez?
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by multiconcept(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2012
if dis wil retore peace bak to d country let gv FG chace to stop d security challange rather dan wastin more lyf by d sect BH wu knows were d nxt bomb explod, wu knows wu wil be involve...........
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by multiconcept(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2012
if dis wil retore peace bak to d country let gv FG chace to solve d security challange rather dan wastin more lyf by d sect BH wu knows were d nxt bomb explod, wu knows wu wil be involve...........
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by taharqa: 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
ocman: United States of America's presidents would always saay, "American can never negotiate with any terrorist on the surface of the earth, instead we code-name an operation of demolition and dedicate its course to your destruction" God bless America
Hahaha.... Guy, e bi like say u dey watch too mush films o. If you know how many terroists and group America has negotiatd with since they startd mouthing this refrain, you will know dat things are much complex than they seem. America is presently negotiating with d Taliban that hv probably killd more US soldiers since d Korean war; Britain and Spain have had to negotiate with their own terroist groups operating inside their country who for many years killd thousands. The world is COMPLEX my frnd, its damn too complex.....PS: i personally am completely against negotiating with BH talkless of 'compensating' them even for 24 membas killd extra-judiciary during Yar'adua era, BUT i hv grown to realise that my personal feelings is quite diff from Real Politik. The people who wud take this difficult decision wud not do so cos of what my personal feelings are Or the opinions of NLanders; they wud make d decision that they judge to be strategically for the ultimate good of the Nigerian people and state. One of the things we hv to do is to pray that whateva decision they take will be the RIGHT decision for Nigeria
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by pafestula(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
ballabriggs: They are compensating their boys.

Look they will finally arrange Shekau's arrest, make noise for a while and nothing will come out of it.

Worse is after a while you will see Shekau in Abuja driving a Bentley with number plate "Boko Haram 1".

Where are the guys who burnt Government house Awka? Where is Omisore? Chris Uba and Emeka Offor?

Who is fooling who?
Even where is Kabiru Sokoto? And Sokoto Biu the Police boss that conspired to carried out the act?
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Madawaki01(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
It seems no one got dis, did the fed govt compensate those who died at d hands at the hands of the niger delta militants?
ANSWER ME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. / Electoral Act: How Buhari’s Rejection Divides Lawmakers / 2023: Rotational Presidency Failed Under Obasanjo, Yar’Adua – Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.