Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen (12775 Views)

Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki / Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community / Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:30am On Nov 06, 2012
You guys don't get the joker, this to lure them out to be identified. They will come for compensation. JTF will Identify them an intensify their assasination. cheesy
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by 1ndidi2(f): 12:30am On Nov 06, 2012
acidtalk:

Would have slapped you for you first paragraph but for the fact that today is your birthday, here are Kisses, Roses, Cake and a Perf for you.

Have lots of fun.
Happy Birthday.

tongue Slapped me with some cash abi? Tanks for d love wink
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by queensmith: 12:32am On Nov 06, 2012
terrorists to be financially rewarded. . . . .only in Nigeria, calling the shots and all. meanwhile did the family of the aluu 4 victims receive any compensation?
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Lordave: 12:32am On Nov 06, 2012
GEJ is a Joke.
Na swear dem swear for our government. Make GEgoat go meet babalawo.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Orblonde: 12:40am On Nov 06, 2012
You see! Nigeria respomds to violence. That is why they will pay "settlement money" to a bunch of mass murderers while some harmless peaceful pro biafra protesters are being arrested to face treason charges that are punishable by death. Do you also see how quickly they were processed through the courts? They have been killing MASSOB members for year with no redress. Peace lovers like me are in dispear.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by blamelessly(f): 12:40am On Nov 06, 2012
1ndidi2: Damn! I'm not even in the first 5 to comment undecided

Merry birthday to me shagrin

Happy Birthday to u! Now back to the serious matters
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by cyril83(m): 12:41am On Nov 06, 2012
Out of the three regions, two(east nd north) had successfully squeezed billions out of government pulse all in the name of militants and boko haram,the next group frm the west may start operation b4 dis year runs out and they shall be called "egungun" coz nigerian govt had made it known to us dat killing innocent citizens in d name of one association is d latest format...I bliv someday dis country name "nigeria" shall become history.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by violent(m): 12:50am On Nov 06, 2012
Our husband has gone mad again! grin

I hope by this logic, all those who have committed some of the most heinous crimes the country has ever witnessed could stage a protest claiming monetary compensation and if possible some plot of land in Abuja.

And people still wonder why we all seek the Jungle Justice route? well there's your answer!! Better to beat a criminal to a pulp than have the government reward him with stash of cash! I can live with a clear conscience on the former, the latter just leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

I'm hoping in an afterlife somewhere, souls destroyed by these sons of Hades, will forever curse those taking these foolish decisions.

3 Likes

Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 06, 2012
Fastest way to make money / new cottage industry in Nigeria:

Gather a few misfits, buy a few Ak47s and make a hell of noise. Kill and kadnap a few people. After you have gained national attention, accept a round table negotiation from the FG. In the meeting, ask for Amnesty and voila! You are a made man for life.

Making money has never been easier. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by hugafella(m): 1:18am On Nov 06, 2012
how nice! Some people and short memory, just in the last thread Here,s they were attacking ibos because some people were arrested for peaceful demonstration shey? Now they are shouting how much they love OR hate Nigeria. See what I keep saying? they are simply too blind to accept it. If I hear any complaint from any one of you about Nigeria, I will flog you very hard. Yeye people. And some tell me Nigeria is a place where peace and justice prevails. Nigerian Justice: Boko Haram kills 1,500 people, solution compensate them for a job well done. Pro Biafran peaceful rally. Solution: arrest and prosecute over 100 of them. What are you teaching Nigerians? We are learning fast OOOOOH. But remember without justice, there can never be peace. Okay o!

1 Like

Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by tomakint: 1:37am On Nov 06, 2012
Nigeria is a land of jokes, despite the securities reports on Jonathan's desk, he is still trying to negotiate with TERRORISTS :O shocked that's a lame agreement bereft of maturity expected of a Commander-in-Chief! Sometimes I wonder if Nigeria is a kingdom of monkeys ruled by baboons undecided
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by SisiKill1: 1:41am On Nov 06, 2012
Well now I know how to make money in Nigeria.

Say. . .anyone wanna go halfsies with me?

You make the bomb and I will detonate it.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by chux76(m): 1:42am On Nov 06, 2012
I weep but still have clear eyes...I siddon dey look..
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by eastOFwest(m): 1:49am On Nov 06, 2012
GEJ is being led into a carefully sprung trap.

No govt made up of sane people will consider compensating boko haram without first bringing the perpetrators of their heinous crimes + sponsors to book. Unless, of course, they are trying to outmanoeuvre BH & lead them into their on trap!
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by ashson: 1:50am On Nov 06, 2012
This a good development. f.g. i support u. just do dis and end d menace and lets have peace in our land.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by tomakint: 1:57am On Nov 06, 2012
ashson: This a good development. f.g. i support u. just do dis and end d menace and lets have peace in our land.
Son, I don't know which Planet you are from, but here in Planet Earth 'we don't negotiate with terrorists' it's a deadly trap, it has never worked anywhere especially in developing nationsshocked undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Next2Bezee(m): 2:00am On Nov 06, 2012
ashson: This a good development. f.g. i support u. just do dis and end d menace and lets have peace in our land.

What kind of peace? The instant this useless government of ours bows to the sect's demands now more will come in the future, what will they now do then? Don't you know that bowing down to these fiends they have traded National security for "Peace"...

Na wa o.. angry
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by pendusky(m): 2:04am On Nov 06, 2012
choi! PEACE is very costly...yet we dont knw...abeg wateva d govt can do, let em do it Wella...even if they wan use 2013 budget to compensate em...grin
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by cyril83(m): 2:08am On Nov 06, 2012
maggot on nairaland....who is diz stinking baboon

1 Like

Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by juman(m): 2:10am On Nov 06, 2012
The northern leaders need to stand up and sincerely do something about the almajiri system and the almajiris.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by mallorca(m): 2:11am On Nov 06, 2012
Nigeria i shake head for you
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by kenbee(f): 2:26am On Nov 06, 2012
==N=I=G=E=R=I=A===I=S===A===F=A=I=L=E=D===N=A=T=I=O=N==

imagine paying BH for destroying Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Whobedatte(m): 2:27am On Nov 06, 2012
tomakint:
Son, I don't know which Planet you are from, but here in Planet Earth 'we don't negotiate with terrorists' it's a deadly trap, it has never worked anywhere especially in developing nationsshocked undecided
He is from the bottomless pit. How will any sane individual type that? What of his parents are victims of BB menace, we need to think with our heads
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by tomakint: 2:46am On Nov 06, 2012
cyril83: maggot on nairaland....who is diz stinking baboon
Pardon his ignorance, he is a son on NL. Educate him and I believe he will not repeat that folly again!
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by tomakint: 2:50am On Nov 06, 2012
Whobedatte: He is from the bottomless pit. How will any sane individual type that? What of his parents are victims of BB menace, we need to think with our heads
grin grin abeg go easy with the kid I guess he is new and being unnecessarily naive
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Madawaki01(m): 3:39am On Nov 06, 2012
Why didn't u pple want d govt to compensate them,so u want them to continue their bombings,abeg pay them jare kiakia,at least we have the money,settle them b4 they reach here(SOUTH)jare
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by malele(m): 3:45am On Nov 06, 2012
And this is the kind of country some people are dying to protect from division.

1 Like

Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by misreal(m): 3:57am On Nov 06, 2012
If u kip calling gej cleuless den i tink u r de cleuless person.de only way we can stp being afraid of bh is to repent nd be saved.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 06, 2012
misreal: If u kip calling gej cleuless den i tink u r de cleuless person.de only way we can stp being afraid of bh is to repent nd be saved.

You are a mentally challenged fellow. Fact!

1 Like

Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 06, 2012
By the way, what is FG compensating them for? Funny and strange it is. Except the govt is hiding something from us.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by kaydibs(f): 4:04am On Nov 06, 2012
I am not surprised. Jolanthan is weak and cowardly so is his government! Compensating terrorists? Everything bad is possible in dis country

1 Like

Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Lbrasi: 4:26am On Nov 06, 2012
na wa o...so we are still going to compensate them for killing innocent citizens,refund the money they used to buy bullets.O ga o

singing...

Nigeria dey sick...
Nigeria wan die...
na corruption wan kill us o...
my fellow citizens...

even Jonathan wan kill us o...
power holding sef wan kill us o...i DON TIRE O...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. / PDP Attacks Osinbajo, Calls Him A Figurehead / 2023: Rotational Presidency Failed Under Obasanjo, Yar’Adua – Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.