Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen (12772 Views)

Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki / Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community / Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Owaabeo: 8:02am On Nov 06, 2012
I cant believe federal Gov. and his decision makers. how can our govrnt condescend so low with all his power plus over 120m Nigerians, international bodies supporting him against Biko Haram; still Biko Haram is still wining.

What is amnesty? a prosecution-free period, a period during which crimes can be admitted in the system, and settlement are been paid to criminals. ENCARTA

Amnesty to MEND south-south volatile group,----- (bullshit to rule of law)
Amnesty to Boko Haram North volatile group ----- (bullshit to rule of law)
No Amnesty to OPC, west violence free group------(what did the law say)
No Amnesty to Masob , East violence free good---(what did the law say)

People with violence are pampered preciously why.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by cyril83(m): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2012
Ekiesma: If they do that then every Niger Delta person should be compensated.. or else their will be war in this nation.
internet warrior....buhahahahaha
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by danielebeh: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2012
If that happens
Nigeria will cease to exist as a nation
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by eduson55(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2012
Who is screeming?
you fit handle gun?
better go and pray than coming hear to make noise
Ekiesma: If they do that then every Niger Delta person should be compensated.. or else their will be war in this nation.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by eduson55(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2012
and who will cease it?
haha..peoples
danielebeh: If that happens
Nigeria will cease to exist as a nation
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by playmode(m): 8:07am On Nov 06, 2012
[size=20pt]ROFLMAO - Welcome to the land of buffoons,NIGERIA.This nation is a disgrace to the human race ,an enigma that should have never existed.We are constantly the butt of jokes worldwide.We have done it all,the most stupid things that is.Thanks to Badluck Jonathief and his cadres our image is just getting worse.Come next election ,Nigerian monkeys will go head and re-elect this clown again even if a better candidate contests against him.Yeah and some wonder why they say our average iQ is 70.

I don't blame the Government ,i blame the Nigerian baboons who go to the polls every four years to elect the worst leaders after receiving N100 bribe.Nigerians are the cause of Nigeria's problems not the politicians. If they hold their leaders responsible for their actions ,they will perform better.However that will never happens because even the most educated Nigerians are just "niggas".All they know how to do is to hail their slave master e.g Hello Sir, Chairman sir, Hello chief,Hello Alhaji ,Alaye baba, igwe ,prince e.t.c Nigerians are one of the dumbest people on this planet but they like to brag that they are the most intelligent even though their actions says otherwise.

These same Nigerian baboons are the ones who will be calling their relatives overseas asking them to send $100 for food.These same Nigerian baboons are the ones sleeping in front of embassies trying to get a visa.These same Nigerians baboons are the ones crying about unemployment. However when it is time to vote these same baboons will collect N100 bribe and re elect in to power the same person who is causing them misery.This is why we are the bottom of the food chain on this planet.The average African is ignorant and loves suffering hence the term "suffering and smiling".Yes people we are the only race who suffers and smile. When the Asians are poor they frown and they do something to change their situation. When the whites are poor they frown and they do something to change their situation.When the Latinos are poor they frown and they do something to change their situation.However when a black man is poor ,they sit on their behinds and smile saying ,"he go better one day". Nigga please! Get the fxck up and do something positive to change your life instead of waiting on a miracle that will never come.Until we do something to repair our defective mentality,until we get real and understand that our destiny lies in our hands ,we will always be NIGGAS. Hate me all you want ,the truth is the fxcking truth!
[/size]
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by johnstar(m): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2012
tyson55: Should the FG be paying compensation to Boko Haram members or the victims of Boko Haram?

Somebody help me out here... What kind of country are we in?
ar u new in dis country , dats ow dey bhave na, dey lack senses undecided undecided undecided
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by BashMe1(m): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2012
Nna, Obodo Anyii Nigeria A Gu Go....
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2012
Ok, let FG compensate them afterall, I was also compensated(Amnesty)cool
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by eduson55(m): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2012
Let me issue you this warning..
this should be the last time you come here and say sh*t about my country.
if you dont have what to say,continue rolling on the floor and lufao..
grin
playmode: [size=20pt]ROFLMAO - Welcome to the land of buffoons,NIGERIA.This nation is a disgrace to the human race ,an enigma that should have never existed.We are constantly the butt of jokes worldwide.We have done it all,the most stupid things that is.Thanks to Badluck Jonathief and his cadres our image is just getting worse.Come next election ,Nigerian monkeys will go head and re-elect this clown again even if a better candidate contests against him.Yeah and you wonder why they say our average iQ is 70.[/size]

1 Like

Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by monkossy(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2012
This is pure nonsense, compensate BH while no body cares 2 talk about d inocent lives they hv been wastin., n they always arest MASSOB members. If they try it, mmhn i sweer, i wil bomb Aso Rok.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by eduson55(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2012
hahahahaha...
thats my boi talking..
what kind of bomb do you have cus i just purchased one..
monkossy: This is pure nonsense, compensate BH while no body cares 2 talk about d inocent lives they hv been wastin., n they always arest MASSOB members. If they try it, mmhn i sweer, i wil bomb Aso Rok.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by cyril83(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2012
eduson55: Let me issue you this warning..
this should be the last time you come here and say sh*t again my country.
if you dont have what to say,continue rolling on the floor and lufao..
grin
is diz a joke or what, infact I got frazzled with your childish comment and I feel like dazing your stinking mouth a big slap
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by eduson55(m): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2012
maybe,you dont like your hand anymore..
issue me the slap...
sophisticated indot..
you come here and talk sh*T expecting everyone to clap for you okoro.
no let me scarter that your phone for your head nw nw.
grin
cyril83: is diz a joke or what, infact I got frazzled with your childish comment and I feel like dazing your stinking mouth a big slap
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Drdaps(m): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2012
So killing ve turned into a legal action in 9ja.Anyway i was thinking of creating my own group so after killing some pple i will surrender for me to be compensated
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by emmmillenium: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2012
I hope ds BH wl nt bomb our presidoo and others during dialogue...... Laff

Very soon, Boko Haram wl tel GEJ 2b giving dem salary
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by eduson55(m): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2012

Drdaps: So killing ve turned into a legal action in 9ja.Anyway i was thinking of creating my own group so after killing some pple i will surrender for me to be compensated
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by 5much(m): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2012
NOT SURPRISED.
is this d best for our country nd wl other developed world do dis?
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Shaw007(m): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2012
grandstar: I am in support of the government if it leads to an end of the carnage. 48million is a small price to pay. The toll on the North alone is probably about 10billion a day. This is not inclusive of the lives that are being lost.

If it will bring peace,it should be embraced rather than scorned
a right thinking man. . .anything 2 end the Killings. . .are we just going 2 risk 1000 more ppl dead over 48millon which is not even enough 4 some senators 2 LOot in one week??

Its doesnt seem Like the most Logical thing 2do alriGHT,but it sure is the Only option now,since the fight fire with fire approach really isnt working(or so they say)
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by boladez(m): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2012
Freedom fighters / Militants carry weapons , they compensated them with contracts and amnesty
Boko haram carry bomb, they compensate them with money and may be contracts
Oya Southwest , middle belt and south east start polishing your weapons , it is your time to shine!

.......we deserve what we get when we elect people with Low mental capacity to direct the affairs of this nation. I call this Imbecilocracy, i.e rule by the few High grade saliva drippingimbeciles over the docile masses.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Michrach: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2012
grandstar: I am in support of the government if it leads to an end of the carnage. 48million is a small price to pay. The toll on the North alone is probably about 10billion a day. This is not inclusive of the lives that are being lost.

If it will bring peace,it should be embraced rather than scorned
are you a boko haram member?
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by ril19(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2012
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by katcy4christ: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2012
we actually need to pray for Gej for God to lead him aright.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Revolva(m): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2012
What type of president do we have a commander in chief that's incapable of making commmands...hey jonathan na ode - and he wanna compensate dem now ok well biafra sef go soon start dem own and when time reach dem go ask for compensation even oddua also - what a nation of illusion
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Rick9(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2012
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN:
I want to compensate Bokoharam members. I think that would stop them.
Whatttttttttt Oga you say wetin. Compensate who. For what. Oga see en park well o. How you go dey compensate murderers. En take time oh. Muchewwwwwwwwwww.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Kx: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2012
And after this, armed robbers too will be compensated to complete the square.

I hope FG will be ready to continue this round of compensation when they start because more people will take to terrorism and violence to get their share of the cake.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Yungeagle(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2012
This country is gettin intresting day by day..........now i got wht they trying 2 tell us.....no respect 4 who got shot bt respect the shooter.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Dee60: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2012
How would they know who to pay? Perhaps our dear FG indeed know the BH people. Total nonsense. Tomorrow it will be Agbekoya and after that Modakeke? Now that we have started turning criminals into billionaires, how would the country ever progress. It would have been a different thing if they were fighting a political cause.
What exactly is BH? Who is BH? PDP, please answer.
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Yungeagle(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2012
This country is gettin intresting day by day..........now i got wht they trying 2 tell us.....no respect 4 who got shot bt respect the shooter. grin
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Michrach: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2012
ashson: This a good development. f.g. i support u. just do dis and end d menace and lets have peace in our land.
are you also a boko haram member?
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by kabba7(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2012
Going through all the posts on this topic one clear item seem being ignored by posters is .. Who fired the 1st,2nd.3rd shots where those early killings not carried out by the federal government agencies? If they did then those agencies & by extension the govt. Ought to compempensare those families , these should however not be takenn to mean support for those bombings by BH or the genecide presently been perpetrated by the military in the nortth easth that has earned them ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ govt. very serious condemnation worrldwide .
Re: FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen by Michrach: 8:53am On Nov 06, 2012
Madawaki01: Why didn't u pple want d govt to compensate them,so u want them to continue their bombings,abeg pay them jare kiakia,at least we have the money,settle them b4 they reach here(SOUTH)jare
i put it on you that you are one of their representative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Ajumo'mo" Learning Tablet To Be Launched By Oyo State / APGA, Obiano And Soludo Campaign In Orumba North & South (Pictures) / Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.