Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

What Am I Getting Myself Into? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Am I Getting Myself Into? (2326 Views)

Why Am I Getting Too Much Pm's From Nairaland Ladies / Am I Getting Frigid? / Am I Getting Too Old Already? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Am I Getting Myself Into? by Samxiulee: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
Just stay away from the second girl,I dnt think she is loyal to her friend cos if she is staying with her and she is aware of the history between u guys,she shouldn't have gone
On a date with u.besides she seek you out on facebook that should tell you that she wanted you from the getgo.thinking that you guys av something in common?Nah she is just acting to get u.I think u deserve better.
Re: What Am I Getting Myself Into? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
Sam xiu lee: Just stay away from the second girl,I dnt think she is loyal to her friend cos if she is staying with her and she is aware of the history between u guys,she shouldn't have gone
On a date with u.besides she seek you out on facebook that should tell you that she wanted you from the getgo.thinking that you guys av something in common?Nah she is just acting to get u. I think u deserve better.
GBAM!! It's so easy to fool men undecided
Re: What Am I Getting Myself Into? by fairygeh(f): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2012
I have to blame this second girl.that is s how some friends go about snatching their friends boify.she knows this guy was asking her friend out and she is still going out with him,that's the last person to start digging if not that she lacks self dignity.how does she expect her friend to feel knowing this.SMH for some girls though.
Re: What Am I Getting Myself Into? by ikenna44: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
See groove o...u pple re jst makin dis situation luk 2 big a deal. D 1st girl dey do shakara...shud d guy's life be on hold just 4 her?! He found joy in d 2nd gurl's arms...he shud luk away abi? Abegi...
If na me...as long as d 2nd girl is game...2 hell wit d 1st girl's feelings! Jor o
Re: What Am I Getting Myself Into? by kunlejazz(m): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
Jeesus! I can't believe this. Can you believe that almost all of the women that have commented on this thread are blaming the 2nd girl? OH MY GOOD GOD! Not even one of them has blamed the first girl for playing with the OP's heart for 10 effing yrs! Imagine how matured some 10yr olds can be. A 10yr old can even mother a child CHILDREN ! And none of you ladies think it's enuff a crime to blame d lady for? Walahi, this is a history making confirmation of the age-long truth; it stares in our very faces, the truth that WOMEN ARE GENETICALLY WIRED TO BE SELF-CENTRED AND SELFISH. Wew!

As much as the 2nd lady can not be without blame, the first doesn't deserve any consideration AT ALL. Come to think of it, if it were a guy that stringed d lady along that way for 10yrs, we all know the heavens would have surely fallen...SMDH
Abeg nor vex say e dey pain me pass OP. It's probably because I've been there times before.

@OP: abeg no vex say I call u stalker. Na d way d thing take pain me cool cheesy

IZUKWU: I love ur post. U make sense die
Re: What Am I Getting Myself Into? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
I no vex at all. Was just wondering about the choice of word used. Nice to know someone was actually reading and assimilating the things I was trying to articulate. As always, you are on point. Gracias
kunlejazz: Jeesus! I can't believe this. Can you believe that almost all of the women that have commented on this thread are blaming the 2nd girl? OH MY GOOD GOD! Not even one of them has blamed the first girl for playing with the OP's heart for 10 effing yrs! Imagine how matured some 10yr olds can be. A 10yr old can even mother a child CHILDREN ! And none of you ladies think it's enuff a crime to blame d lady for? Walahi, this is a history making confirmation of the age-long truth; it stares in our very faces, the truth that WOMEN ARE GENETICALLY WIRED TO BE SELF-CENTRED AND SELFISH. Wew!

As much as the 2nd lady can not be without blame, the first doesn't deserve any consideration AT ALL. Come to think of it, if it were a guy that stringed d lady along that way for 10yrs, we all know the heavens would have surely fallen...SMDH
Abeg nor vex say e dey pain me pass OP. It's probably because I've been there times before.

@OP: abeg no vex say I call u stalker. Na d way d thing take pain me cool cheesy

IZUKWU: I love ur post. U make sense die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Most Relationships Doesnt Last. / Guys: What Are The Things That Turn You On From The Female / Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.