Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? (8234 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by RickyRoss1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
As a disciplined and no nonsense man, I will sack my wife is she sleep with another man, especially someone I know...

I can forgive nagging etc, but once you stoop so low as to fuckkk another man it means y0u are tired of staying in my house and I will deal with u mercilessly before keeping u where u belong. If your wife cheats and you forgive her you are not man enough, and she would do it over and over again because afterall you forgave her the other time...
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by amyg(f): 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
I'll stick 2 my husband 4 life. marriage I believe is sacred. marriage is 4 better 4 worse,I believe every problem can b sorted out. If dr be a threat 2 my life,den I'll leave 4 d sake of my kids
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by sholarb(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
Infidelity!
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by frainc(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
for ur dream life partner both home and abroad also sugar daddy and mummy connection call me, dr love on 07036886202 now
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by Teenaba(f): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
f rain c: for ur dream life partner both home and abroad also sugar daddy and mummy connection call me, dr love on 07036886202 now

May the gods shrivel your cork for the above comment. Mtscheeewwwww

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by queensmith: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
erm when he runs out of money? what other reasons can there be tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by Clemzy16(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
jeak123: This is a question that has been bothering me for a while.

Can it be for only adultery that a christian can divorce his spouse or are there other reason?

This is in view of an advice a friend of mine is seeking from me.

That his wife of 3 years, is threatening to kill him if he fails to divorce her. And now he is afraid that the woman may carry out her threat.

Is this enough for one to go for a divorce? What do I tell him?

Please genuine contribution.
If she is so feed up with the marriage, Why don't see divorce him herself?! Or must it be the man that will still fill a law suit for divorce?! #justwonderin
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
If i'm sleeping with my wife,and she's calling out another guy's name.
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by mkoabiola: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
Silly nd jamb question.
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by emmabest2000(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
tell ur friend to run for his life there is no need staying with whom u clear know that does not love u anymore
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by badesco(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
report her to the police before she carry out her threat. You know women can do and undo.
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by emmabest2000(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
when there no more love in the marriage the next step is 离婚
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by Deluty997(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
I can divorce my wife only ☀̤̣̈̇ƒ i catch her sleeping wit a dog.
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2012
f rain c: for ur dream life partner both home and abroad also sugar daddy and mummy connection call me, dr love on 07036886202 now
how on earth will u know my dream partner? u b wizard or seer?.
im say e be dr love, che love dey sick? sugar mummy daddy ko,honey daddy mummy ni
mtshéeeéw!
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by AB10(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
jeak123:

Love indeed!!!!!!!!!!

In as much as it is a good thing to remain married but u need know that life is sacred. He has borne this for some time and he is unhappy. Would God want him unhappy in a thing he made for it to be wonderful? It's easier to advice 'FOR BETTER FOR WORSE' when u are not involved. Or what do u think?

There men who pulled through with such ladies.
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by AB10(m): 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2012
[quote author=jea

In as much as it is a good thing to remain married but u need know that life is sacred. He has borne this for some time and he is unhappy. Would God want him unhappy in a thing he made for it to be wonderful? It's easier to advice 'FOR BETTER FOR WORSE' when u are not involved. Or what do u think?
[/quote]

There men who pulled through with such ladies.
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by Meristem: 5:57am On Nov 08, 2012
Divorce is bad, but its sure, better than BEING DEAD! God hates divorce, yeah...just like He does fornication, unfaithfulness, corruption, disobedience, violence etc Dont let anyone convince u to hang in there until ur dead. U will surely become front page news on NL like d Arowolos then ur FORGOTTEN. Yeah, FORGOTTEN. Its ur life, and the most critical decisions are yours. You know where d shoe pinches! I DO NOT ENCOURAGE DIVORCE O! SO HOLD YOUR FIRE. But if someone threatens ur life n u do nothing hoping he or she isnt serious, pray that u dont find when its too late.
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by bendazum: 6:24am On Nov 08, 2012
k2039: If he is not happy,he should go for a divorce.

Divorce gives him a chance to get it right(he should learn his lessons and make sure his next choice is the right choice).

God hates divorce,but I'm yet to find the place in the bible where it says God hates the divorcee.

If one was ignorant enough to make the wrong choice and his/her marriage is not heading anywhere good because of his/her choice,then divorce might be the only option left.
Divorce gives one to the oportunity to seek knowledge and make the right choice afterward

The wisdom of men is foolishness in the eyes of God.
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by valleygirl: 7:54am On Nov 08, 2012
please advise your friend not to divorse his wife,if his wife has seen another man,she is interested in and wish to spend the rest of her life with the new man,let her pack her things and leave,instead of threathing her husband with divorse and death.let your friend have a heart to heart talk with her,and let them reach an agreedment for her go if she has seen someelse.

i can never divorse my husband for any reason,even if i caught him on top of another woman.if i divorse my husband,that means am giving the strange woman a full opportunity to continue with my husband,maltreat my kids and run my home for me,with patient and prayers everything will be sorted out by God grace.
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by k2039: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2012
k2wise: I can never file for a divorce or be separated from my wife..... Never.... Even if I catch her red handed with another man. I just can't find any reason to divorce. Maybe there can't be a more "beautiful" woman.

How old are you?

Anyway talk is cheap,when you get there you will c reality,keep hallucinating,mtchew
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by k2039: 8:34am On Nov 08, 2012
jeak123:

Love indeed!!!!!!!!!!

You are absolute correct,you know talk is cheap(so I'm not suprised by the comments so far)
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by Mynd44: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2012
valleygirl: please advise your friend not to divorse his wife,if his wife has seen another man,she is interested in and wish to spend the rest of her life with the new man,let her pack her things and leave,instead of threathing her husband with divorse and death.let your friend have a heart to heart talk with her,and let them reach an agreedment for her go if she has seen someelse.

i can never divorse my husband for any reason,even if i caught him on top of another woman.if i divorse my husband,that means am giving the strange woman a full opportunity to continue with my husband,maltreat my kids and run my home for me,with patient and prayers everything will be sorted out by God grace.
What home? The same home the man has defiled by cheating on you right? Remember he might just bring home HIV to you.

And don't worry about your kids, you can always ask for custody.

What's wrong with Nigerians and their village mentality sef?
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by k2039: 8:39am On Nov 08, 2012
bendazum:

The wisdom of men is foolishness in the eyes of God.

The stupidity of people like you is more reason we have physical abuse in marriages,mtchew.
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by k2039: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2012
Ricky_Ross: As a disciplined and no nonsense man, I will sack my wife is she sleep with another man, especially someone I know...

I can forgive nagging etc, but once you stoop so low as to fuckkk another man it means y0u are tired of staying in my house and I will deal with u mercilessly before keeping u where u belong. If your wife cheats and you forgive her you are not man enough, and she would do it over and over again because afterall you forgave her the other time...

I just ordered some bottle of cold beer for you,well said,most people are only talking and spewing shi:t because they aint married yet.

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by Mynd44: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2012
k2039:

I just ordered some bottle of cold beer for you,well said,most people are only talking and spewing shi:t because they aint married yet.
True
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by k2039: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
What home? The same home the man has defiled by cheating on you right? Remember he might just bring home HIV to you.

And don't worry about your kids, you can always ask for custody.

What's wrong with Nigerians and their village mentality sef?

We both know most of them are decieving themselves(talk is cheap),when they get married they will realise how this things work
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by Mynd44: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2012
k2039:

We both know most of them are decieving themselves(talk is cheap),when they get married they will realise how this things work
I siddon dey watch them
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by blackbeau1(f): 10:32am On Nov 08, 2012
Unrepentant unfaithfulness/cheating and continous battering
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
Death!
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by jeak123(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
In Nigeria, we see divorce as bad but it can be a way of one getting his sanity back. can you live with the thought that your wife can fry u at any time? It becomes no small matter.
This is something one doesn't pray for in marriage. Thanks to everyone who contributed. I'll direct him here to read for himself.
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by salt1: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
Just three years of marriage? Hang it there! The relationship is too young and they are trying to adjust to their new roles of husband and wife. God hates putting away. The law that binds husband and wife is until death do them part.
What issue can be so serious that the two cannot work it out? At 3 years of marriage?
Ask your friend and his wife to seek mature counselling. If they don't work on living together, there is no guarantee that their second marriages will last longer than this first one. Many second marriages break up faster than even the first ones.
As for the threat of killing him, your friend knows his wife better than you do. If she was really determined to divorce him, she would have filed the papers herself. She may just be asking for more attention from him. The threat of reporting her to someone whose opinion she values may be all he needs to do.
I see this couple being together for many years and smiling at the foolishness of their early years.
Re: What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? by badesco(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2012
pls define it and in which context are you referring to here?
olumaxi: gros misconduct

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Exposes Sidechick's Chat With Her 'Anal-Loving' Husband (photos) / Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? / Photos Of Campus Ladies Naked In Nairobi Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.