Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? (5000 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by totalbaby(f): 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
Beync: u should be asking those freaks that opens threads all over complaining why we don't behave like whites. Like we don't have standards and the white does it better. The Whites are not my role model, my mother is . I asked why comparing their black sisters with the whites women when them black men don't behave like their white counterpart either.
Don't mind this mumu. Truth is other man of other races except few black men are openminded and do not think of women as slaves. They keep using am an African or this or that but when it comes to other matters then they are the first to use it against us. We can also use the am an african women in many things too. But ya a fool will always remain a fool.
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by totalbaby(f): 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
Chukskalidon:
now u may be saying out of sentiments but I think u're ryt sumhow on a one sided view of reality and wrong on d other side view of reality. Depends on d one u're in.
What do you mean. Am sorry but it's a fact. how many men especially from answers will find it ok to wash a women's panty or help her out with things. only a few African men usually the one's who have travelled will be ok with it. But the vast majority" am an african man ideology so its the real reality here
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by totalbaby(f): 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Someone will soon come with that crap

I'm glad men like you still exist cheesy
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:13am On Nov 20, 2012
PANT WASHERS I DEY HAIL O grin grin grin grin grin SMH....... some men are a disgrace *Spits*
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by totalbaby(f): 12:39am On Nov 20, 2012
And what of u? lesbianboy undecided smh
LesbianBoy: PANT WASHERS I DEY HAIL O grin grin grin grin grin SMH....... some men are a disgrace *Spits*
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 20, 2012
we ar misunderstanding here
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Tayoruque(m): 1:53am On Nov 20, 2012
i CAN'T! THAT IS NOT UPRIGHT...
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by LordBabs(m): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2012
Tayoruque: i CAN'T! THAT IS NOT UPRIGHT...
then what is upright? Forsaking your spouse in times of help? How dare you say humanitarianism is not upright! Are you sure your brain is upright?
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by LordBabs(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2012
Chukskalidon: we ar misunderstanding here
i don't think so!
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by LordBabs(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2012
LesbianBoy: PANT WASHERS I DEY HAIL O grin grin grin grin grin SMH....... some men are a disgrace *Spits*
fool!
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Mynd44: 9:21am On Nov 28, 2012
totalbaby:

I'm glad men like you still exist cheesy
Just wait
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 28, 2012
C'mon,what is wrong in washing undies for ur wife when she has loads of work in her hands?? Isn't pant a clothing material?There is absolutely nothing sick about it,morally and culturally. If u say otherwise,then u need to return to the stone age.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Mynd44: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2012
binger: C'mon,what is wrong in washing undies for ur wife when she has loads of work in her hands?? Isn't pant a clothing material?There is absolutely nothing sick about it,morally and culturally. If u say otherwise,then u need to return to the stone age.
A lot of them just love quoting silly traditions and crap they watch in nollywood movies.

They forget that even as a African man, you are supposed to help your wife when she is tired and give her support

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Moodyup(f): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
UncleJJ: If the undies are sexy, i would wash them and smell them !

am pervie in a sexy way.
oh,u certainly are...
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
hahahahahahahahaha, funny thread, abeg make una no kill me.,..buhahahahahaha, i dey roll 4 ground dey laugh nw ooo. Alright guys, here's the big deal, I can do it, yea I can, if you can't do it that's your busi, but don't exp your wife 2 give u sex ever again. No hurt feelings...erm....Lady whats dah ur name again, totalbaby or what ?? I get d feeling you wanna marry a white guy, you're about to make a big mistake gurlie. take it or leave it that's wah ur post insinuates, and ur abt makin a big mistake. OGINIDI !

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by RudySmith(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
^^^Sir, what has washing panties got 2 do with sex?
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
A lot of them just love quoting silly traditions and crap they watch in nollywood movies.

They forget that even as a African man, you are supposed to help your wife when she is tired and give her support
Mehn,their idiosyncrasy is just crazy...i just pity the ladies they would marry as wives,cos they'll be more of servants than life partner

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by MrBede: 1:30am On Nov 29, 2012
Hmmm! I do ♍Ɣ​​​ wife stuffs $ she does ♍Ɣ​​​.undies į̸̸̨Ƨ̷ nothing if U really loves her because A̶̲̥̅♏ sure she will doing urs,

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Mynd44: 8:11am On Nov 29, 2012
binger:
Mehn,their idiosyncrasy is just crazy...i just pity the ladies they would marry as wives,cos they'll be more of servants than life partner
Smh. I pity them
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by LordBabs(m): 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
RudySmith: ^^^Sir, what has washing panties got 2 do with sex?
i wonder o!
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by OCTAVO: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
All the men are like... “TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLIES“

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 01, 2012
Lord Babs: O.k. I'm aware our 'mothers-in-tradition' often take it a moral obligation laundering their husbands' clothes. But i'm also aware of the ease of modernisation...I mean washing machines...housemaids... Howbeit it has been a norm that the wives do the laundry and not the husband. Now, in the absence of maid or washing machine, can some guys really launder their wives' undies(in particular)? I've heard guys say it's a taboo, even though they often failed to give any logical/rational explaination to the wrongness/inappropriateness of such clear show-of-love act. In fact, my friends once called me names, when I told them that I do so for my wife, anytime I'm privileged. Sometimes, it's because i want to make her happy...like making her give me the best-of-sêx that night...lol! And sometimes, it's because she's busy and i'm not. Or may be she's indisposed to conveniently do the laundry and i'm not. So, guys, what's the taboo therein? Have you once laundered her undies/would you ever do so? Or you're still one of those conservatives who yell 'damn it!'...'abomination'...and yet still ignorantly profess your UNDYING love for her? Or is it true that love has a limit?
NB: Undies include Bras, pants, chemise...etc.

OFFCOURSE
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by totalbaby(f): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
[quote lol. Who says I want to marry a white guy? I was just using it as an example and besides even if I did as long as he is got what am looking for and won't see me as a slave then it won't b a mistake.author=maxwello.yg]hahahahahahahahaha, funny thread, abeg make una no kill me.,..buhahahahahaha, i dey roll 4 ground dey laugh nw ooo. Alright guys, here's the big deal, I can do it, yea I can, if you can't do it that's your busi, but don't exp your wife 2 give u sex ever again. No hurt feelings...erm....Lady whats dah ur name again, totalbaby or what ?? I get d feeling you wanna marry a white guy, you're about to make a big mistake gurlie. take it or leave it that's wah ur post insinuates, and ur abt makin a big mistake. OGINIDI ![/quote]
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Wantedola(m): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
Until I marry first before I go know. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love My Boyfriend But He See What He Did (pics) / Should I Accept His Car Gift? / Conversation Between A Guy And The Lady He Hurt...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.