Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? (4999 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by warrior01: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2012
@op, I hope you'll equally help her dispose off her used pads. Anu mpama
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by FBAI: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
For me I will never wash my spouse undies my ex tried it with an I warned her seriously.I AN AFRICAN MAN so FOR ME IS NOT RESONABLE
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Mynd44: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
FBAI: For me I will never wash my spouse undies my ex tried it with an I warned her seriously.I AN AFRICAN MAN so FOR ME IS NOT RESONABLE
Smh
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by LordBabs(m): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
warrior01: @op, I hope you'll equally help her dispose off her used pads.
ehn ehn...what's evil in that?
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by LordBabs(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
warrior01: Anu mpama
stop speaking in tongue!
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by LordBabs(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
FBAI: For me I will never wash my spouse undies...IT'S NOT RESONABLE
Are you yourself reasonable? What has being African got to do with (conjugal)humanitarianism?
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Beync(f): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
some of you are bunch of hypocrites. U r always comparing us with the white girls, complaining why we don't behave like them. but you guys don't behave like your white counterparts. Don't you know these white men me washes their ladies pants? They even cook clean and wash. Coconut heads like u.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by LordBabs(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
Beync: some of you are bunch of hypocrites. U r always comparing us with the white girls, complaining why we don't behave like them. but you guys don't behave like your white counterparts. Don't you know these white men me washes their ladies pants? They even cook clean and wash. Coconut heads like u.
lmao! my sister, this is not even a racial matter at all...whether you're black or white, love is universal and natural...but isn't it stupid when a guy said that it's a bad thing to touch her dirty pänts...whereas, before sex, when he was struggling to get same pänt off her body...the pant wasn't dirty to him. What a crooked way to love!

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by UncleJJ(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
If the undies are sexy, i would wash them and smell them !

am pervie in a sexy way.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Beync(f): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
Lord Babs: lmao! my sister, this is not even a racial matter at all...whether you're black or white, love is universal and natural...but isn't it stupid when a guy said that it's a bad thing to touch her dirty pänts...whereas, before sex, when he was struggling to get same pänt off her body...the pant wasn't dirty to him. What a crooked way to love!
don't mind them. like if they don't have anything to do with the pant area, I will excuse them. see how they are feeling like saints who cannot touch womans pants.
I will wash my undies and my husbands own. But any day he like to help me out, I'll be humbled becos he is doing it out of love and of course we are the same body. It doesn't depreciate my love and respect for him. All these egocentric stupidity is the reason why some couples have misunderding over nothing.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by roymary: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
No decent girl will want you to wash her panties. Fucckk No undecided
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Mynd44: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by LordBabs(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
roymary: No decent girl will want you to wash her panties. Fucckk No undecided
you're wrong! Shyness is not the same as decency. It's true that some girls do shyly protest when the guy launders their undies, it's usually(but not always)borne out of their conservative mindsets about such (especially un-African) style...btw, would you also say no decent guy will want a girl to wash his pants? When I was a kid, my mum did wash my panties...does that make her indecent? When I grew older, I did wash my younger sisters' panties...is that also indecency? So, what is the fuss with an adult undies, that isn't with a non-adult undies? Undies na undies whether they belong to an adult or infant? So a mad girl in a psychiatric hospital or on a sick bed, will have to find a stranger(may be a female nurse) to launder her undies, assuming she's got no able female relatives to do it for her?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Mynd44: 3:10am On Nov 15, 2012
^^
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2012
Beync: some of you are bunch of hypocrites. U r always comparing us with the white girls, complaining why we don't behave like them. but you guys don't behave like your white counterparts. Don't you know these white men me washes their ladies pants? They even cook clean and wash. Coconut heads like u.
I bet that is one of the reasons they have a very high rate of divorce. If washing ones wife's pants is loving her, then the whites will never divorce at all. Mitcheeeew. Wash ko wash ni. Am I mad?
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2012
Lord Babs: you're wrong! Shyness is not the same as decency. It's true that some girls do shyly protest when the guy launders their undies, it's usually(but not always)borne out of their conservative mindsets about such (especially un-African) style...btw, would you also say no decent guy will want a girl to wash his pants? When I was a kid, my mum did wash my panties...does that make her indecent? When I grew older, I did wash my younger sisters' panties...is that also indecency? So, what is the fuss with an adult undies, that isn't with a non-adult undies? Undies na undies whether they belong to an adult or infant? So a mad girl in a psychiatric hospital or on a sick bed, will have to find a stranger(may be a female nurse) to launder her undies, assuming she's got no able female relatives to do it for her?
If she is sick, no wahala. But for u to think it has now become the husband's job while she crosses her legs watching some films on DSTV, hell no. In d name of I am showing love? Bulllshit. Nothing wrong in washing ur children's panties, and immediately they come of age, they shud do it themselves. Orisirisi! Mtcheeeeeeeew!
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by fairygeh(f): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2012
Guys are funny sha,u cant wash the panties but u can f^ck the hell out of what is underneath and even taste,lick,eat etc.but when it comes to washing,its a big taboo.huh?.well personally too I dnt think I can accept my hubby to do that.if he even insists on doing it,I'd probably say No.
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by donlumex: 7:14am On Nov 15, 2012
To me aint nothing wrong with dat n drez also a tiny prob abt it.....
D tin is she is ur wife nt ur gf so wat d heck...aint no big deal joor,wat if she's ill n on admission n u af nobody around to do all dat stuff so u gona take smelling panties to ha in d hospital(jst a scenario)...nah not too good. But d tiny prob is dis,d day she's gona disgrace u wit it, u bubbles r gona go kkkkaaaabbbooommmmm. She mite nt even mean it but dts women 4u..sometin wld sha go wrong n make it weird....n in our culture,its kind of nt cool 4 a man to wash pata olokun.....even if its catapult string...
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2012
when did white people become your role models?
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by fairygeh(f): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2012
donlumex: To me aint nothing wrong with dat n drez also a tiny prob abt it.....
D tin is she is ur wife nt ur gf so wat d heck...aint no big deal joor,wat if she's ill n on admission n u af nobody around to do all dat stuff so u gona take smelling panties to ha in d hospital(jst a scenario)...nah not too good. But d tiny prob is dis,d day she's gona disgrace u wit it, u bubbles r gona go kkkkaaaabbbooommmmm. She mite nt even mean it but dts women 4u..sometin wld sha go wrong n make it weird....n in our culture,its kind of nt cool 4 a man to wash pata olokun.....even if its catapult string...
lmao @ pata olokun cheesy
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Beync(f): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2012
DheBuck:
when did white people become your role models?
u should be asking those freaks that opens threads all over complaining why we don't behave like whites. Like we don't have standards and the white does it better. The Whites are not my role model, my mother is . I asked why comparing their black sisters with the whites women when them black men don't behave like their white counterpart either.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by patholaw: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2012
#dancingEtigi while washing it... grin
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by LordBabs(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2012
donlumex: D tin is she is ur wife nt ur gf so wat d heck...
and what if she's not your wife...but a friend, is that too evil to do? When has humanitarianism become a crime?
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by LordBabs(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2012
patholaw: #dancingEtigi while washing it... grin
good husband!
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2012
It's simply unafrican... I no fit because of shame chop poison. I CAN'T.
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Mynd44: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2012
agi-tuedor:
It's simply unafrican... I no fit because of shame chop poison. I CAN'T.
Smh
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by LordBabs(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2012
agi-tuedor:
It's simply unafrican...I CAN'T.
you mean helping one's spouse is un-African. I won't be suprised if someone says it's un-scriptural! smh...

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2012
Every culture have it's own value system. More so, every individual too. Every human being has his own pride. It is against my personal value system to wash panties. U can enjoy it.... Thanks.
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Mynd44: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2012
Lord Babs: you mean helping one's spouse is un-African. I won't be suprised if someone says it's un-scriptural! smh...
Someone will soon come with that crap

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
totalbaby:
What is wrong with Nigerian men or should i say African men backward mentality. Wow a women can wash and do everything for her husband but when its a man. THE man is under a spell. So a man cannot wash a mere panty. WOW am sorry men like you should get village women who still believe in being men's slave. If you truly love your partner you can do anything for them. i guess thats why it's best i stick to white men because they do not have a problem helping and treating you as an equal. smh undecided sad
now u may be saying out of sentiments but I think u're ryt sumhow on a one sided view of reality and wrong on d other side view of reality. Depends on d one u're in.
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by totalbaby(f): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
That is why its better to get a white men. Cant deal wit uneducated imbeciles who use 'am an African man" as an excuse. They should wash their own panties then. Why must it be OK to wash their dirty pants when to wash a mere pantie is wahala. Nonsense
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by totalbaby(f): 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
fairygeh: Guys are funny sha,u cant wash the panties but u can f^ck the hell out of what is underneath and even taste,lick,eat etc.but when it comes to washing,its a big taboo.huh?.well personally too I dnt think I can accept my hubby to do that.if he even insists on doing it,I'd probably say No.
We are not saying it is the man's job to wash panties. but somtimes he will have to help aroud the house maybe one in a while can put clothes in laundry while am cooking and cleaning since we are both working. But for ppl to say now that they can't is absolute bullshit!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? / See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] / Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.