Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

What Is It You Like About Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It You Like About Your Partner? (785 Views)

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander / Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It You Like About Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
Mehn I love swagger, for me if you got it flaunt it.

What is it you like about you partner, that makes you proud of him/her or gives you a smile reflection.

For me, I Love d way she dresses and the way smiles especially being in a function/event togeda. Am always fast at introducing her as my girl. Hehehe *because she's fine o*
Re: What Is It You Like About Your Partner? by jhydebaba(m): 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2012
Gee or V spot.
Re: What Is It You Like About Your Partner? by Lawconfessor(f): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
Dress-Code
His respects for me
His eyes
His swags....."""To mention but a few"""
Re: What Is It You Like About Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
Everything
smiley
Re: What Is It You Like About Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
jhydebaba: Gee or V spot.
Wat like Seriously??
Re: What Is It You Like About Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
She neva says no to me only dat I got to do a lot of romance stunt to turn her on.
Re: What Is It You Like About Your Partner? by greatgod2012(f): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
His simple lifestyle!!!
Re: What Is It You Like About Your Partner? by DExplorer1: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
She doesn't demand too much undecided
Re: What Is It You Like About Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
Her cat walking movement and her calm look smiley
Re: What Is It You Like About Your Partner? by xynerise: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2012
She is smart, beautiful, hardworking, reserved, mature, nice statistics. She is perfect cool
Re: What Is It You Like About Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
Una be fool: Her cat walking movement and her calm look smiley
Yeah mehn dat sounds sexy
Re: What Is It You Like About Your Partner? by Onilaiscool(f): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
he allows me to be a virgin cool

never demands sex from me
Re: What Is It You Like About Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
Onila-is-cool:

undecided undecided
Re: What Is It You Like About Your Partner? by Onilaiscool(f): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
dvdon:

undecided undecided
grin
Re: What Is It You Like About Your Partner? by omotola1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
She‘s understanding.
Re: What Is It You Like About Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 10, 2012
Onila-is-cool:

Daz a serious case shocked .Do such guys really exist in Nigeria shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked WTF! he needs to check his libido in a nearby health center ASAP! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is It You Like About Your Partner? by Mynd44: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2012
Intelligence
Re: What Is It You Like About Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2012
Ajebotic swag
Re: What Is It You Like About Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2012
Nothing

(1) (Reply)

What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? / If U Want To Live Long...don't Check Ur Girlfriend's Phone / Can A Woman Change A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.