Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Husband Smokes Weed - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Smokes Weed (19387 Views)

My Wife Smokes / My Husband Secretly Smokes.... / My Househelp Smokes Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

And if I were your husband.. You either get with the program or bounce.. angry
Exactly. Couldn't have been better said.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

And if I were your husband.. You either get with the program or bounce.. angry

Oh, don't worry, I would have very happily bounced long before you suggested it. Water off my back.

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by daryoor(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2012
why did God create weed? so we can smoke dat sh*t. smiley
If u want to end yr marriage give the real reason dont blame it on the weed. There lots of upright, productive and creative people take marijuana.

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by lightheart(m): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2012
ileobatojo: At OP, I can understand her disgust at discovering that her hubby smokes weed. I would get the severe heebie jeebies too if I discovered my husband indulged in such a habit. I don't think divorce is necessarily the way to go but if it were my hubby, some serious change would need to take place.

And the serious changes would begin from having ur nose checked and re-checked, yeah?
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2012
ileobatojo:

Oh, don't worry, I would have very happily bounced long before you suggested it. Water off my back.
grin grin grin and turn to second-hand material in the matrimony market lolz... meanwhile the dude will quickly find a more tolerant replacement. Dang yo it's a man's world, and thank goodness i aint a woman lol
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2012
What smoking weed makes you;

1. It makes you happy unnecessarily. You are just happy.
2. It makes you laugh @ every little funny thing.
3. It makes you slow to act, quick to think and sharp to react.
4. It brings new Ideals, makes you think that nothing is difficult to accomplish in a matter of time.
5. It makes you feed well,relax well and sleep well.
6. It gives you options of what you want to do. It is committed accomplishing whatever you choose to do at that moment.
7. It makes you wanna enjoy every moment in the "State of Marijuana"

Feel free to add more... My God doesn't smoke weed yet he is the most high.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2012
baddiguy:
So weed will make him violent and then a killer?? mcheeeeeeww another sack of ignorance punctured again
oops, you're right on this one. Not all weed blowers are violent. I actually made that comment because she mentioned that her husband keeps blowing hot and cold. Whether weed is the cause or not, my concern is her life.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by mrrock: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2012
I' am terrified by comments on this thread. Really, there's no hope for this country.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2012
freecocoa: No be small thing o.
Truth be told, almost every man and woman alike smokes weed these days and I don't even understand why.
Well I don't think that alone is enough reason to quit her marriage, you mentioned she's been unhappy for a while now, I guess there are other things that's bothering her not just the weed.

Thanks For that..99.99% of nairalanders smoke weeds.If you havent started,why not give it a trial today cos it,ll improve the quality of your life.if you dont like smoking,get the leaves,boil or steam it,use it in your stew,egg sauce,then come back here and give TESTIMONY.
The Good Lord created it,its just a plant,just like dongoyaro etc,no chemicals added..try it today before you start saying rubbish about this miracle plant/leaves..
For the woman,i,ll suggest she start preparing her husbands meals with weeds.

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by blackmale1: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2012
Eazy brov,this woman knows her husband better than you do,moreover people tolerate weed in differnt ways,the fact that it makes u hungry,happy and sleepy doesn't mean all guys feel that way after smokin weed. Her husband may just be another violent and un-romantic man after smoking his egbo.
Okija_juju:

Your friend is a Babylonian LovePeddler.. angry

If her husband somkes weed, its prolly because he needs to let off steam from the stress she gives him.. Weed does nothing but make a smoker happy, hungry and sleepy.. Some women have irresponsible men, some have chronic womanizers, some have wife-beaters.. She has a good man who smokes weed and she wants to leave...

Tell her to f`uck off and save the poor man some stress.. angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2012
Michky: oops, you're right on this one. Not all weed blowers are violent. I actually made that comment because she mentioned that her husband keeps blowing hot and cold. Whether weed is the cause or not, my concern is her life.
of course, it's good to be a concerned citizen. maybe i could even be like you when i grow up...
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2012
baddiguy:
grin grin grin and turn to second-hand material in the matrimony market lolz... meanwhile the dude will quickly find a more tolerant replacement. Dang yo it's a man's world, and thank goodness i aint a woman lol

Yeah, I'd rather be happily single than be married to a r*etard whose several years of weed smoking have finally dropped his IQ by almost 10 points, who's in and out of hospital for infection after infection because of a shot immune system. I won't have to help you carry around your oxygen tank because you've blown up your own lungs and I won't be there to wipe you a*ss when your lung cancer spreads to your bowels and you're leaking feces all over the place.

So yeah, I'll be living single, happy and free. cool

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by dealslip(f): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2012
(Singing)...

Na today yawa dey gasio
Ngbangban de sele o
Yawa dey gasio oooo

Urhobo kill itsekiri
Na today

Itsekiri kill ijaw
Na today
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2012
ileobatojo:

Yeah, I'd rather be happily single than be married to a r*etard whose several years of weed smoking have finally dropped his IQ by almost 10 points, who's in and out of hospital for infection after infection because of a shot immune system. I won't have to help you carry around your oxygen tank because you've blown up your own lungs u'd I won't be there to wipe you a*ss when your lung cancer spreads to your bowels and you're leaking feces all over the place.

So yeah, I'll be living single, happy and free. cool
dats actually a good consolation prize grin grin grin

SINGING..."so what we get hiiiiiigh?
so what we smoke weeeeeeeedd??
we just havin fuuuuuuunn.
we don't care how dey feeeeel.
so wat we puff mooooore? dats how its supposed to beeeeeeeee!
living young and high and freeeeee...hahaaaa"
"roll one! smoke one! when you live like dis ur supposed 2 party.
roll one! smoke one! and we all just havin fuuuuun..
so what d b'itch'es bounce, dats wat dey're supposed to doooo
when dey bounce we get a new b'itch ...hahaaaa"
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by candieangel12(f): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2012
baddiguy:

All Hail the Great Wiz Khalifa grin
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2012
tpia1: Almost everybody smokes weed these days ( including about 96% of nairalanders).

If she's worried about it then she should pray for God to touch the guy and she will need extra amounts of grace to be able to cope.

Its just another of those things people have to come to terms with these days when it comes to relationships.

There's always the option of smoking it with him but if she's a christian, she wouldnt be advised to do that.
Very wrong statistic. Because you smoke weed doesnt mean 96% of nairaland users do same.

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2012
baddiguy:

Don't worry, I'll send you some depends when the time comes. grin grin

Love the tune of that song by the way. Very catchy. Hate the message though.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
Michky: Very wrong statistic. Because you smoke weed doesnt mean 96% of nairaland users do same.

No doubt she pulled that statistic right out of her rear end. However, judging by this thread, she may have just struck gold. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
Michky: Very wrong statistic.

You are right..he meant 99.99%..that figure includes you.
Now gather those wonderful leaves,wrap it up and set it on fire.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
gbosaa:

You are right..he meant 99.99%..that figure includes you.
Now gather those wonderful leaves,wrap it up and set it on fire.
chai oooooooooooooo u guys impress me sometimes wit ur pin-point precise responses grin
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by VolvoS60(m): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
mrrock: I' am terrified by comments on this thread. Really, there's no hope for this country.

No kidding. cheesy
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by jenny78: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
Apart from the weed issue,she has suffered physical,mental and verbal abuse from her hubby.I think this weed issue is now her final straw to leave the marriage.

She said she can not live with the fact that her hubby engages in such act.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by candieangel12(f): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
jenny78: Apart from the weed issue,she has suffered physical,mental and verbal abuse from her hubby.I think this weed issue is now her final straw to leave the marriage.

You for tell us since that your friend wants to leave her hubby because he abuses her. If he didn't abuse her then she would probably be more accepting towards his recreational smoking.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
jenny78: Apart from the weed issue,she has suffered physical,mental and verbal abuse from her hubby.I think this weed issue is now her final straw to leave the marriage.

So after 5yrs you figure that weed is the cause of the "physical. mental and verbal abuse" from your husband? Yes, YOUR husband! We are not deceived by your non-existent friend! But that's not the issue. Well, you won't be the first second hand wife material out there, neither will you be last, so good luck!

But while you weigh your options, it might be helpful if you'll let us know if your grievance is with the fact that he smokes weed OR because he [supposedly] hid it from you for 5yrs. If it's the latter, then you have a good case. If it's the former, then you risk winning the Fool Of The Century Award.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
SELFWORTH: You can tell by most of the responses here that none of you have lived with an addict (I.e someone who is dependent on something). It can destroy a whole family talk less of a marriage.

Taking it for leisure or anything else is like playing with fire. How many doctors will prescribe weed for treatment of an ailment . If you are stupid enough to agree to that you should be prescribed weeds please first ask the doctor whether he himself will use it if roles were reversed.

Not everything we desire is good for us. My advice is to seek treatment with your husband as a family. There are rough roads in every marriage . This is your cross bear it with him but don't let it drag you down. Unless an addict wants to quit, there is little you can do to help them. They may end up destroying themselves but don't let them destroy u or your family unit.
My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by thoniann(m): 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
na the clarole part dey sweet pass...(sealing the end of my jumbo wrap) grin
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
Make she file divorce nah, e go clear for her eyes! Nonsense! Mtcheww
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by warrior01: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
Kobojunkie:

For the statement above, I would take a bat to your head. How dare you come on here to tell this dumbfuckery of a lie? Marijuana that can smell as bad as skunk. . . this dingbat here DAREs to tell us is not as bad as . . . . undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

This again shows how naive and ignorant you are; why can't you just keep quite and learn
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by ManchyBabe: 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Originalsly: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
jenny78:

She now wants to quit the marriage because she has not been happy and her latest discovery has convinced her more that the marriage is not worth it.

Clutching at straws...she wants out and is finding anything as an excuse. What is so wrong or bad about weed? No big deal if he were smoking cigarettes or cigars or drinking beers or alcohol...but weed? Why? Abuse of anything is bad and weed is no exception. Used moderately it has many medical benefits. The wife is correct to blame his hot and cold blowings on weed smoking....am sure he is calm after smoking for that is one of is effects...to soothe emotions. She better be thanking him for that...finding a solution to cool him off. Many of you need to get off this negative image about weed fed to you by the media and people can't back up what they say. FYI...do you know that many of the anti-weed ads are sponsored by the tobacco/cigarette producers? Go figure why. Do I use weed?.. no...but will if I have a medical condition and need to.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by afroxyz: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
SELFWORTH: You can tell by most of the responses here that none of you have lived with an addict (I.e someone who is dependent on something). It can destroy a whole family talk less of a marriage.

Taking it for leisure or anything else is like playing with fire. How many doctors will prescribe weed for treatment of an ailment . If you are stupid enough to agree to that you should be prescribed weeds please first ask the doctor whether he himself will use it if roles were reversed.

Not everything we desire is good for us. My advice is to seek treatment with your husband as a family. There are rough roads in every marriage . This is your cross bear it with him but don't let it drag you down. Unless an addict wants to quit, there is little you can do to help them. They may end up destroying themselves but don't let them destroy u or your family unit.

How would it destroy his life? Have ​​U̶̲̥̅̊ heard of anyone who smoked weed and sold his house and properties like coke addicts do? Abeg talk another thing jare
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by eagleobeche: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
You people did not ask her how many times she's been beaten by the man? I guess the answer is non cos weed smokers are naturally not violent type,and she should get over it an move on cos weed aint as bad as the govt n health people potrays it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? / How Dramatic Is Your Mum? / 14-year-old Pupil Wins N1m For Rescuing Boy In Boat Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.