Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Askmen.com - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Askmen.com (13516 Views)

Romantic Ideas - Askmen / Askmen.com II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2008
Yea you better run. Hypocritical Harlot. Perhaps you can give us a rating on the "bedmactics" of all the men in the continent of Africa, wouldnt surprise me.

pahtahkee:

So who would we be shagging then? tongue

Other *men* who fart and burp in public. grin
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2008
Isnt it funny that the same person whining about evil erections and prayers seems to know that Ghanians are supposedly good in bed, Ivorians too. Perhaps you can gist me about kenyans and Seneglese men as well or are we just making "baseless assumptions" again. In case you werent aware, you are seriously contradicting yourself right now.
I think the sex famine in your life is the reason why the heat is so much on your pussy. You can call 1800fuckme or at least get the likes of 4Him or OYb on phone to help you out.  So, after reloading yourself with botox, still no humpers? Girl, you need an extereme makeover abeg and stop hating plz.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2008
Yea you better run. Hypocritical Harlot. Perhaps you can give us a rating on the "bedmactics" of all the men in the continent of Africa, wouldnt surprise me.
cheesy shocked cool keep preaching to the choir. Are you Ijebu? my last touch on this issue undecided undecided
Re: Askmen.com by pahtahkee: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

Gaymen~on~rampage.com. Go and sniff the behinds you are used to. I never knew life can be so boring till you posted here. You areasking my age abi? why not first tell us whether you have reached menopause? foolish man gay.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Because I had the audacity to question your stupidity on this thread, I am now a gay to you? Your are so stupid! I wont be surprised if you are nothing but a kindergarten who has the priviledge of using a computer.
Re: Askmen.com by adeboo(f): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2008
@Hotfunmi thats true sha i didnt care much for Ghanian men until i saw that Ghanian player, Ogogho or whatever his name is.

Even though i was weeping that Ghana scored but when that man took off his shirt, i was real happy.
Aside from Van Vicker, i have never seen a Ghanian man that cute sha.

@Topic - Why do men sleep around, are not a gravel pits the same?
And Are some gravel pitts sweeter than the other?
Re: Askmen.com by pahtahkee: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2008
D-reloaded:

Other *women* who fart and burp in public.  grin
cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Better!!!!! tongue
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2008

By pancake
Because I had the audacity to question your stupidity on this thread, I am now a gay to you? Your are so stupid! I wont be surprised if you are nothing but a kindergarten who has the priviledge of using a computer
Just stay put in that amsterdam to ply your trade because a 10 year jail sentence awaits you in Nigeria if you come home with that gay ass of yours.  Have you heard of HIV?
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2008
Now I know that all this time we've all been answering a 10 yr old retard. Apparently anyone's allowed on the inernet nowadays.

Look at the responses, kai. "you are gay, "heffer", " you need this and that" "you are hating"

Kai, alailojuti.

Btw tart, it's HEIFER aka you.  If there's one thing I hate, it's when local slores go around throwing american terms wrongly.

Why dont men have breasts  grin
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2008
@Hotfunmi thats true sha i didnt care much for Ghanian men until i saw that Ghanian player, Ogogho or whatever his name is.

Even though i was weeping that Ghana scored but when that man took off his shirt, i was real happy.
Aside from Van Vicker, i have never seen a Ghanian man that cute sha.
Thank you my sister. Naija men are envious of Ghanaian men because they are more masculine than them. See their broad well developed shoulders, oh lawd help me. May be if they lay off that apu and iyan, they can as well get there.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2008
Btw tart, it's HEIFER aka you.  If there's one thing I hate, it's when local slores go around throwing american terms wrongly.
Olodo! check your dictionary. Heifer is a   female cow while[b] heffer[/b] is an urban language for women like you. Don't expose your ignorance here.
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2008
adeboo:

Aside from Van Vicker, i have never seen a Ghanian man that cute sha.]

Van Vicker is mixed, if he didnt have his Belgium blood he'd look like the rest of them dogs. You think it's a coincidence he's the only MAN in those Ghanian movies? They know how their men look.

There's one at my workplace who has been hounding me since day 1 and Im THIS close to reporting his ass for sexual harrassment sef.
I would never go that low. I bitch about Naija guys 24/7 but I wouldnt put those people above them. Not now. Not ever. Some shameless Nigerian girls go with them cos they have a reputaion of really spending on their women, that's it and seeing that there's nothing anyone can buy me that I cant buy myself, they dont impress me. Not having hideous children matters to me than fake designer clothes

Apparently that is what is making that omo aja happy that she feels she can run her mouth at whomever. Alainiironu.
Re: Askmen.com by rebel025: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2008
Re: Askmen.com
« #192 on: Today at 02:13:12 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question:Why do men feel emasculated anytime you want to hump them? i.e, it scares them anytime a woman wants to stay on top during sex but will be quick to express their machismo when you let them ride you. Is there any much difference in staying under and letting the woman hump you?

u know, u guys just go on and on, talking and dissin! and dissin?,
any ways, here is my question
WHY DONT GUYS SAY WHAT THEY REALLY MEAN?? angry
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2008
Again, local trollop, there's no such thing as "heffer". You'd think you'd be able to spell your name correctly. It's hiefer, both the cow and your name. I really dont need some bushrat telling me how to spell urban american slangs. Ok? Thanks.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2008
82-yrs-old Black Stars fan offers Agogo wife

AN 82-year-old fan of Ghanaian striker, Manuel Junior Agogo, has offered his "very beautiful grand-daughter" to Agogo in appreciation of his role in the Black Stars' Nations Cup performance.

Agogo scored the only goal of the match when Ghana beat Namibia at the group stage of the competition and scored the winning goal against Nigeria in Sunday's 2-1 victory of the Stars.

The old man, who only gave his name as Nana, told Agogo, "I came here last night with my very beautiful grand-daughter to introduce her to you.

"She is not here with me now because she wanted to pick something from town Son, when she comes, she is all yours," he added.

Amazed at the comments of the old man, Agogo laughed loud and remarked, "Thank you very much, I appreciate that and I am waiting to see her.

http://odili.net/news/source/2008/feb/6/7.html
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2008
Again, local trollop, there's no such thing as "heffer". You'd think you'd be able to spell your name correctly. It's hiefer, both the cow and your name. I really don't need some bushrat telling me how to spell urban american slangs. Ok? Thanks.

It's a pity how some people feel too big to accept their errors. She prolly have beeen using that  'word' from the english perspective. Heffer is an urban  slang and not an engish word. It's like writing Naija as Niger. Just say you didn't know.
Re: Askmen.com by rebel025: 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2008
guys!!! NA TO GO BEGIN PLAY FOOTBALL BE THAT O!! AWOFF BABE? FOR SCORING A GOAL!! , TO SCORE MORE GOALS WITH!!! tongue
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2008
I really don't need some bushrat telling me how to spell urban american slangs.

Did you even pass high school english? First, you thought heffer meant heifer and now it's the plural slang. When did that word grow an 's'? It's slang and not slangs.
Re: Askmen.com by adeboo(f): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

82-years-old Black Stars fan offers Agogo wife

AN 82-year-old fan of Ghanaian striker, Manuel Junior Agogo, has offered his "very beautiful grand-daughter" to Agogo in appreciation of his role in the Black Stars' Nations Cup performance.

Agogo scored the only goal of the match when Ghana beat Namibia at the group stage of the competition and scored the winning goal against Nigeria in Sunday's 2-1 victory of the Stars.

The old man, who only gave his name as Nana, told Agogo, "I came here last night with my very beautiful grand-daughter to introduce her to you.

"She is not here with me now because she wanted to pick something from town Son, when she comes, she is all yours," he added.

Amazed at the comments of the old man, Agogo laughed loud and remarked, "Thank you very much, I appreciate that and I am waiting to see her.

http://odili.net/news/source/2008/feb/6/7.html

Why couldnt it be me? cry cry cry cry
Where is my granny at this time when i need her most? cry cry
Re: Askmen.com by debosky(m): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2008
So its now about how Ghanaian men are better?

You refused to answer my question - what is the source of your assertions? Is it personal experience with Ghanaian, Ivorien and Nigerian men that have led you to the conclusion that we are the worst?

If it is muscles that are deceiving you. . .better slow your roll, the more muscles you build (using sterioids) the worse your sexual performance, so don't get carried away. . .beneath all that muscle may be a VERY miniscule PACKAGE. tongue

And please end your vendetta against naija males - yes we eat Iyan, akpu and all that, but we do the business between the sheets - 140 million and counting is no joke - find out Ghana+Cote d'ivoire's population and get back to me cheesy cool

besides, how many times has Nigeria beaten Ghana over the years that you conclude over a single game that they are better than us? How many World Cups have they been to? You're either not very well informed or are simply trying to rile folk up in here. tongue

But don't worry, my masculinity is very secure in my personal performance whether 'naija men' are good or not, last I checked, there is no green white green on my yekini tongue grin I have trained it well and its performance is SUPERB cool
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2008
Rofl  grin This thread is funny AND embarrassing all at once.

Children sha abi "heffers" de ni  cheesy
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2008
You refused to answer my question - what is the source of your assertions? Is it personal experience with Ghanaian, Ivorien and Nigerian men that have led you to the conclusion that we are the worst?
The number of Naija guys I see that are out of shape.

But don't worry, my masculinity is very secure in my personal performance whether 'naija men' are good or not, last I checked, [s]there is no green white green on my yekini  [/s]   I have trained it well and its performance is SUPERB   

LMAo, thanks for making me smile today.
Re: Askmen.com by adeboo(f): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2008
Why must we fight, why cant we all just get along?

I just like the Aghogo guy cause he looks very different from other Ghanians sha - not his muscles or anything, he just looks different - and that shirt he took off was the highlight of ma otherwise miserable day.

@Topic - Why do men sleep around - is one girl's gravel pit different from the other?
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2008
adeboo:

@Topic - Why do men sleep around - is one girl's gravel pit different from the other?

actually the answer to that question is a resounding YES. tongue
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2008
4Him:

actually the answer to that question is a resounding YES. tongue
pahahaha. tongue
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2008
By DReloaded
Rofl This thread is funny AND embarrassing all at once.

Children sha abi "heffers" de ni

Why should I waste my time reading this jibberish from an overweight broad that is probably going through pre menstrual syndrome.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2008
4Him
actually the answer to that question is a resounding YES
They are anatomically the same. Your mind is obviously playing games on you.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

Why should I waste my time reading this jibberish from an overweight broad that is probably going through pre menstrual syndrome.

gimme a break! Why must all threads degenerate into another 12yr old snowfight?
Less mudslinging pls, its frankly not worth the effort. At least she has the courage to put her own picture online.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

They are anatomically the same. Your mind is obviously playing games on you.

anatomically they are not really the same, men can always tell the difference. tongue dont ask me how.
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2008
Lmao david you dey mind that omo aja  grin

Nigerian guys no give am look so she has to settle for Ghanian monkeys. Rofl  cheesy

HEIFER, when you get to my age, you can only dream of looking HALF as good  cool

She keeps saying she doesnt "have time to reply", she doesnt "need to reply", 'i dont do chic fights" yet she continues to do run that gutter mouth. slowpoke.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2008
gimme a break! Why must all threads degenerate into another 12yr old snowfight?
Less mudslinging please, its frankly not worth the effort. At least she has the courage to put her own picture online.

o boy, don't be fooled by pictures you see online. Wait until you see the monkey loaded chic. I bet you she needs the gym like a cancer patient in need of chemo.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2008
Nigerian guys no give am look so she has to settle for Ghanian monkeys. Rofl

HEIFER, when you get to my age, you can only dream of looking HALF as good

She keeps saying she doesnt "have time to reply", she doesnt "need to reply" yet she continues to do so. slowpoke.
Ehm, did the Naija guys that give you face also tell you that you need to lose about 30lbs?
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

o boy, don't be fooled by pictures you see online. Wait until you see the monkey loaded chic.

i thot u said you werent going to read the "jibberish from the overweight broad" again? I suggest you stick to that.
Its better to be fooled by what we see online than to be fooled by what we READ online . . . grin At least you know what you SEE is what you GET.

Now back to the topic: anatomy of the female gravel pit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man / Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] / Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.